• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SleepyConley

my head hurts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I usually put a lot more effort into interest checks and RP's in general. But I'm feeling lazy, I don't want to be the GM or at least not alone - not this time around. Too much work. I'm just looking for something casual and fun.

I've had a real urge to play a RP where the characters/players make a kingdom from scratch. I was thinking people from our world, sent to another universe... maybe a fantasy one? and they use their knowledge and stuff to build their own kingdom? Maybe they're exiled from a kingdom once they come to the new world, for whatever reason? Just an idea bobbing around in my head. Could be people that wake up on an island with no recollection with how they got there similar to the 7Seeds project on netflix? Idk. If someone wants to help me GM or is already a GM and needs players for their RP, just let me know please.

Need help with lore, a plot, setting, all that jazz.

If anyone has a RP like this that they need people for please let me know and if anyone has a cool kingdom builder rp in mind or something they're working on let me know.

(NOT Nation Building. We'd be playing as people, not nations.)

Count me in! I have years of experience as a co-gm and really enjoy coming up with plots and lore. So I would be glad to help in those departments.

I'd be interested in this, I would be able to help build a little of the plot / world / etc but I have limited time with my other work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back