• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Isekai Hell] The Little Airship That Could Part 2

Finn

The race was... Well... Uhh... Not close.

Actually not close in the slightest for Finn.

Finn was having fun, but it was clear he was not a gifted swimmer. He was clearly having fun, but it could be seen in the strange paddling and flailing he was... not used to swimming at all. On observation his swimming was akin to... prevented drowning but in a general direction. He floated, sure, but he swam like a piece of driftwood caught in a storm. But he reached the end, kinda.

When he got to the end, it was sort of like a blonde bundle of kelp slapped onto the poolside. "I... I made... I made it..." he breathed heavily... He... He wasn't holding his breath the whole time was he...?

Though.... He seemed invigorated upon seeing the others. Hmm, Eliza had a well shaped...

Ah he shouldn't stare with a sentinel like Victorique around.

Kane... He didn't fear in the slightest. With no offense to him, Finn just... Didn't fear much in terms of physical threats. In fact he was certain he was...

Well...

The one who could be the biggest physical threat.

It was an interesting thing being this strong, the world sometimes feels like it was made of glass...

The people as well....

"Food sounds good to me." The young man says, standing tall and moving to collect his clothes, to have on hand if they were going...

He wanted to get back into his gear... His instincts were giving him some... feelings that something may come up soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back