• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Frontier] The Fox and the Witch

TheTimePiece

Roleplay Artist
Hello thread viewer!

This RP is a 1x1 continuation of Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] Return to the Castle with the goal of Iberis and Shion finishing what they started in the prior rp.

It is a RP which is part of the Isekai Hell Community here on Rpnation! A rping group focused on providing the ultimate Isekai anime fantasy rp experience. If you are interested in anime, fantasy or any combination there of feel free to check the links! We are an active community and have been for over a year now on Rpnation. Hope to see you there!

---
Mentions: Sharena Sharena

Back at the room in the Smith Estate...
The Smith Estate
1691171824941.png

Iberis Odhir
c1c09798754ff7edcdb17e719dc490d4-1-1-1-1-1.jpg
During this period Iberis was as diligent as ever, her focus solely on Shion in that moment, it really did saden her to see her in this state. She had been through so much and was in great pain.

She did feel a bit of relief by the time that Shion reciprocated the hug her way, even as she listened to the sobbing, which had started to decrease some becoming sniffling and more tears, she didn’t break contact while Shion calmed down, instead she gently rubbed her back a bit with one hand.

Iberis gave a slight nod encouragingly when Shion said her name looking at her, when she stopped sobbing and spoke her name, even if albeit shaky. Hearing the attempt at the chuckle was rough, but Iberis kept her face calm and collected looking back at Shion with compassion.

“I…hear what you’re saying, and it’s okay..I’ve seen many difficult things and I appreciate that you care about me, but at the end of all of this even though it may not always be the easiest to contend with, even if I may not be Olivia, I’m deeply glad that I can be here for you right now. Even if I can help in the smallest of ways, I really want to..help you.” Hearing the chuckle was a nice change of pace given the direction things had gone so far.

Iberis wasn’t exactly expecting her to make a comment like that but she couldn’t help but let out a small giggle at hearing that. She hadn’t ever heard someone tell her she was worth ‘bedding’ but there was a first for everything. A bit of pink fell on her cheeks as Shion bestowed a kiss on it, before she sat up.
Iberis smiled back gently after, feeling the tail go over her..they were nice and soft, not to mention warm.

Iberis then went back to listening to Shion’s war story. She wondered who this Kaz person was.

“I’m really pleased to hear that you don’t regret meeting us, cause, I feel the same way about meeting you. It’s..okay Shion I got the picture of what you showed me earlier about the humans of your world and it’s understandable..I just want to be a human worthy enough for your aspirations.”

“Even if there are humans in this world who sound like they can sometimes be like the ones in your last..there are many good ones too…so of course I’ll be here to help pull you out. I know from experience that seeking to overpower your foes whether it be from hatred…anger, or just motivation to dominate ..can lead to great tragedy and losing yourself to that desire..so I don’t want that to ever happen to any I care about ever again, I’ll be here by your side as an ally in this world going forward.”
She reaffirmed to Shion.

Last edited by a moderator:
zzShion.png
Shion listened to Iberis' words as she sat next to the mage, looking at her with her tear-stained cheeks and moisture-filled eyes. She listened intently, and her mind was in such a mess it was still a little difficult for her to separate Olivia and Iberis in her head when she kept being so sincere with her. She had to fight to not think of them as the same person, it wasn't fair to Olivia or Iberis to do that to them. Needless to say, while her mind raced with all kinds of thoughts, the one thing she didn't fight against was how thankful she was to have met Iberis, Kalina, Cayde, and even Scylla and Sophia had left some kind of impression on her. She felt some of the weight on her shoulder lift when she listened to Iberis' confirmation that she would help pull her out of the darkness should she ever step into it, she knew it'd be inevitable given her history.

The kitsune sighed deeply, her emotional outburst seeming to finally be past the worst of it, Shion sat next to Iberis in silence for a short bit before finally speaking again. "Iberis..." Shion closed her eyes, scouring the thoughts in her mind as she attempted to find the right words to say while still feeling so many things right now. Shion finally let out a frustrated huff.

"Fantastic, here we are finally at a moment of calm and my mind finally processes what's happened to me. Fate is a cruel mistress." Shion shook her head, trying to clam herself down more before she looked over to Iberis with her tear-stained cheeks, but with a familiar smile at the very least.

"I know I've said it plenty, but I can't thank you enough for being here with me, Iberis. Separating you and Olivia in my mind I'm finding to be...difficult." Shion's hand took hold of one of Iberis' and interwove her fingers with the mage's.

"You and Oliva are so tender with me, so understanding, so..." A surprisingly playful groan left Shion's lips, seems she was finally succeeded at getting back to herself some. "...So human. Human compassion is something I never felt for a long time, but once I did, it's rather infectious. However..." Shion looked to the ceiling.

"Out of respect for both of you, I must do my best to separate you two in my mind. You're both so kind and caring of those you cherish, and yet...I must see you for what makes you Iberis...and not just another Olivia. I already feared a little that I would simply replace Olivia with you in my mind, and I don't want that, I'll..." Shion looked at Iberis with a cute smile adorned on her face.

"...I'll be your ally going forward as well. I will get to know the real Iberis." Shion pulled Iberis' hand close and gave it a kiss before pulling it into her bosom, her ears twitching once while her tails wriggled about a bit, but staying over Iberis to keep her warm.

"That's a promise from my heart, for you and my memory of Olivia."

Iberis Odhir
c1c09798754ff7edcdb17e719dc490d4-1-1-1-1-1.jpg
Mentions: Sharena Sharena
Iberis watched Shion with intent in her eyes, as she said her name, looking curiously to her. Was there any other way she could help Shion through this difficult time? She wondered to herself. Regardless of how long it took the Kitsune to find the proper words, Iberis waited focused in on her. She then heard the frustrated huff, was this a better reaction than the deep sadness she had seen? Probably, it meant that Shion was on her path to process more emotions which was probably a good thing everything considered.

Even though the sentiment had been spoken out of frustration, Iberis still provided a calm smile back at Shion, upon seeing her provide one, even with the residual tears in full effect. "It's okay Shion, you've had quite a bit to process today, I want to let you know that..all these feelings you are having are perfectly fine to have, and are understandable. There's nothing to feel ashamed of, you are doing your best here and now in the moment, and that's what's important, to just keep doing your best in this difficult situation I'm certain it's what those who you care about would want now that you've found yourself here."

She paused for a moment, a bit on pink on her face if abeit briefly, to be compared to Olivia, who was someone who Shion apparently deeply loved from the sound of things, someone who was there for her through thick and thin, someone who could show her human compassion and bring her ease when she was in pain, Shion was commenting that she couldn't help but think of Olivia when she saw Iberis, the thought did cross Iberis' mind that while that was a good thing it could also mean that the memories of loss might be surfaced when Shion thought of Olivia after looking at her.the last thing she wanted to do was bring Shion more pain...

She let her fingers interwine with Shion's, feeling the warmth, it was rather pleasant to have someone close like this, the sort of attention which Iberis had been starved of growing up at the orphanage. And then there were those dark memories of what she had done at that place..memories which didn't want to remember but Auldlich had made apparent he knew of them too..

"I understand, and appreciate your sentiment Shion, Olivia and I are two different people, that much is true, and it pleases me that you want to respect her memory and me as an individual with what you say, but..I will say part of me cannot help but feel incredibly honored that you would think of someone as lovely and caring with how you've described her when you think of someone like me..so I take it as a sincerest compliment, thank you Shion.." She replied.

She smiled a bit at the human compassion comment, "I hope that, as time goes on you can see more of that tender side is..granted I think the situation with the war is making things a bit more difficult..." Iberis replied sounding a bit more sad at that.

"But I really would..appreciate it, if you'd get to know the real.me, and I'd like to get to know you." Seeing the cute smile had warmed her up again, Since she was pulling Iberis so close anyway, the witchy youth reciprocated by bringing Shion into a hug of sorts, not quite expecting her hand to be placed there or for it to be kissed, but she didn't turn down the affection, after all she was a sponge for the stuff...

"So soft.." Iberis responded looking a bit more relaxed as she let the tails go over her.

"We've both had a really busy time, perhaps a good rest would do us well." She said as she snuggled up to Shion.

zzzShion2-1.png

Shion smiled when Iberis spoke about feeling honored about being compared to Olivia. Shion meant every word about it too. The two shared several similarities between them like their kindness, compassion, magical prowess, height, among other things. Shion knew they were different too, and she didn't want Iberis to feel like she was just there to replace the Oliva-sized hole in her life, she wanted her feelings for the girl to be genuine come what may. Either way, that didn't detract from her liking the girl, it was a strong start given Shion's usual propensity towards humans. Ironically it was a vampire that had united them all and caused her to meet all these people in the first place, something that apparently would almost never happen in this world, and it was rather funny to Shion that those were the circumstances that granted her fast friends.

"I will get to know you, that's a promise." Shion said once Iberis relayed her hopes that they'd get to know each other more than they presently did. She then heard the comment about her body being soft to the mage's touch, and it sparked a little mischievousness in the kitsune. As Iberis snuggled up to Shion, the kistune adjusted her so that they were making intense eye contact with her face inches from Iberis' with their hand still woven together as her other hand drew in before throwing it outward as the magic that wove her clothes together dispersed into the ether once again, leaving her body bare before the mage again!

"Then in the interest of getting to know you, which do you prefer in my human form, the kissing, or the licking?" Shion's question was accompanied by a playful giggle behind her teeth as her lips spread into a grin that showed teeth as she teased the mage. "Need a reminder?" Shion didn't wait for an answer, placing a kiss on one of Iberis' cheeks, and licking the other. After the mage answered her, she'd finish with a cute wink directed at the mage as her giggle went slightly higher pitched as it cut off.

"I'm a big fan of women that know what they like~" Shion's voice suddenly turned real sultry and seductive for a moment before her demeanor shifted back as she ended up touching foreheads with Iberis, looking down at their linked hand and gently rubbing Iberis' hand with her thumb.

"You're right though, I should probably try to relax for the rest of the day...I'll have to apologize to Kalina and Sophia later." Her eyes looked back to Iberis', her piercing amber eyes gazing into Iberis'.

"You'll join me, won't you?" She asked hopefully as she gently started to tug at Iberis a little to pull her further onto the bed.

Last edited:
Iberis Odhir
c1c09798754ff7edcdb17e719dc490d4-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpg
Mention: Sharena Sharena

Iberis looked pleased when Shion said that she would get to know her. She gladly allowed their hands to be intertwined, as she looked back at Shion, in quite close proximity, giving her a bit of a smile. Granted, despite the fact that Shion had made it pretty clear she preferred to rest without clothing, Iberis hadn’t really been expecting it there. Even so there was beauty in the natural form which she was coming to understand better as Shion continued to do this sort of thing.

A little blush appeared on Iberis’ face once more upon receiving a lick on one cheek and a kiss on the other, Iberis was a bit more accepting of this behavior directed toward her because not only did she enjoy the positive attention but she also understood that Shion was more of the fae beast sort, so that conventions were probably a bit different than what was expected of a person..it was the way Shion expressed how much she liked her right? That’s what Iberis could rationalize for the time being at least. At the wink Iberis let out a bit of a giggle too, feeling a bit giddy,

She hadn’t quite been expecting the next tone shift, surely Shion was just teasing her right? That sounded more like what someone might say to someone who they were a deal closer than just friends.

“Oh..well you know…I think I really appreciate the mix cause I’d gladly take either..”

She let Shion press her forehead against her, keeping her hand linked, Iberis rubbed Shion’s hand back a bit, reciprocating the affection.

“Yeah..I’ll join you truthfully I’m pretty tired..and you and this bed sure feel nice.. and I’m sure they’ll understand..you’ve been through a lot since getting here and if need be I’ll help explain things.” She reiterated, looking back at her.

And like that Iberis allowed Shion to snuggle up with her so the pair could rest on the soft bed.
---

From that point onward After resting with Shion some, Iberis would go off on her own and consult some of the various crafters at the guild, as the thought to give Shion a present came to her mind, but she wanted to make it herself. She felt that with some practice and instruction she could know how to do it. And given Sophia’s stance on Kalina’s friend’s being on good terms with her, Iberis decided that she’d use this generous opportunity to learn how to make jewelry.She did inform Shion what she was doing but didn’t let her in on why or in what, conveying the idea to Shion that she should just enjoy herself while Iberis partook in this activity.
Letting Shion go off to do what she wished during this period.

Eventually Iberis learned the trade [Jeweler] and made her first project which she would reveal to Shion later when she was ready, for now she just needed to give it the right amount of time and effort using the new knowledge and tools at her disposal to make it all happen.

zzShion.png
Once the new day arrived, Shion was feeling better than she was yesterday, the presence of Iberis had seen to that quite handily. They spent a little time together in their room before Iberis said she wanted to take advantage of being at a craftswoman's estate to learn a trade before they took their leave, so Shion decided she'd pass the time spending a little time with Kalina and Sophia before meditating and trying to see if she could acclimate further to the weave of the world's magic.

Sitting along in her room once again, she centered herself as she began to feel the weave surround her. She reached her hands out, letting her hands feel through the magic around her as she calmly felt the ebb and flow course in and out of her body. Over the course of her meditation, she ended up growing her fourth tail back, a sign of progress for her as she smiled upon the discovery. Once her meditation finished, she thought back on something the others had briefly spoken with her about. The land of Fae had drawn Shion's attention as it sounded much like where she would call home in her own world, and meeting Ayym was a breath of fresh air for her that gave her confidence she could indeed find a place she belonged here. Of course, learning some of the relations the races of this world had saddened her a little. Knowing that the Fae apparently didn't have the best relationship with humans wouldn't have bothered her had she not grown so fond of Iberis.

Shion closed her eyes as she thought. Should she really pursue something so selfish given her circumstances? Given Iberis' desire to travel with her, and her mutual agreement to that notion? Iberis was a curious one when it came to magic, perhaps she'd be willing to brave the wyld lands with Shion in hopes that the kitsune might be able to deepend her connection with the weave of the world. Shion thought about how she lacked her kistune form, and the thought of being without a piece of her for much longer drove her decision forth. She wanted to go, and she wanted Iberis to come with her. She hoped such an idea would be acceptable. Going alone...she didn't want to, but she needed to be all of herself again, especially if she was going to accept this world as her new home.

Late into the afternoon, she approached Iberis with her tails merged to not raise attention on the way to her. "Iberis, I...want to go to the Fae lands. You and Ayym have convinced me that going there...it might lead me to gaining a deeper connection to this world so I might regain more of what I lost. I would really like you to go with me, but if you fear for how they might treat you, I...would never want to force your hand."

Shion's face did lighten up a little as she realized Iberis hadn't seen it yet. "I do have something positive to share, too." She stepped back from the mage and stretched her hands out, and her single tail did the same, fanning out into four separate tails now!

Iberis Odhir
c1c09798754ff7edcdb17e719dc490d4-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpg
Iberis had been focused on what she had been doing at the moment, before she was a bit surprised when Shion spoke to her since she hadn’t even entirely noticed her come up, but when she saw the Kitsune she smiled warmly toward her.

She was pleasantly surprised to hear that Shion was willing to go to the Fae see however she understood her hesitation and concern, the Fae See wasn’t exactly a place which was always the friendliest to humans especially due to the war with the empire, but Iberis wasn’t from the Empire she was from Ryke which would help no doubt, plus she had a Widersia adventurer guild title which wasn’t the worst thing to have all things considered, granted she wasn’t entirely sure how native Fae saw the Fae who had divorced themselves from the See and went to live in the more urban environments alongside the humans because they were tired of it all, but it at least should show that Iberis was a potentially more tolerant understanding person herself, so maybe they wouldn’t assume the worst..but then there was the issue of her undead leg…

Oh well, Iberis wasn’t going to stress over it too much, after all she had gone to far more dangerous places for humans than the Fae See all things considered, remembering what Oll’s End had been like, the place where her life had changed forever. From where she lost her family, to meeting Auldlich.

“Shion, I think I have a decent understanding of the risk involved but I’ve been of the philosophy in this world that to achieve greater things sometimes you need to assume more risk, you being there with me will certainly help, and know that not everyone there is like the stereotypes you hear about..but if it eases your mind any it’s a place I’ve been wanting to visit for quite some time due to the magic potential which lies within the land, and knowledge which I hope I can acquire some of.”

The witchy young woman looked intrigued upon seeing that Shion had something positive to share, she was always glad when it seemed Shion wa slooking in better spirits, particularly after all she had gone through. And it was at that point she saw the new tail, which suggested that Shion was regaining some of herself no doubt to her understanding of what she had spoken of with her.

“I’m really happy to see that addition Shion!” She exclaimed, making her way over and giving her an embrace if she’d allow her too. She'd then pull back with warm smile and continue,

“On that note of good news let’s plan our trip to the Fae See.”
----

Narrator Note: We shall pick up in part 2!

Sharena Sharena

Last edited:
Isekai Hell Grade

Clyvelle Clyvelle TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Sharena Sharena

A short and sweet roleplay. Seems like an inbetween place setting up for what's to come. Lasted a month, surprisingly. Felt shorter. Feels like this castle is filled with emotions. Wonder if its leading anywhere.

Aftermath
N/A

Iberis - 22pts
optional title acquired [Confidant] - This character is good at keeping secrets for allies.

Shion - 15pts
optional title acquired [Cootie Spreader 3000] - beast character has multiple instances of close contact with other characters. beware of sudden cases of itchiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back