• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community [Isekai Hell NON-CANON] November 2022 - Turkey Mayhem Phase 2!!

Etymarchen

Marchenliebe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!! This is a noncanon Event Roleplay for Isekai Hell Roleplayers!! But if you're a wandering spectator, you can still take part in the spectator activity!! If you're interested in joining in our shenanigans or fun, please feel free to contact Novama Novama and give him more work for me!! Just tell him that you're interested in joining Isekai Hell and check the links below to get started!:

The year was whenever in the evening of Ryken Thanksgiving.

• image.png

All was fine, dandy, and peaceful with couples arguing over the discovery of sibling-to-sibling-to-cousin-to-uncle affairs--uncles, aunts, with their nieces and nephews alike all arguing over the dinner table regarding their perspectives on the present ongoings and solutions to everyday or long-term problems in society as the children would simply frolick about and chuck cookies at each other, wasting food as they awaited the delicious Thanksgiving Turkeys of their dreams and hungry stomachs—

And those delicious turkeys did arrive—
    big-neck-dancing-turkey.gif

They arrived in the name of vengeance,

image.png

Led by their great Turkey Overlords—the turkeys would unite in order to put an end to the great suffering of which they had been subjected to—corrupting into Monster Turkeys and enslaving all of the oppressive protectorate of Ryke (and eventually the rest of the world)—forcibly capturing them into their Anti-Thanksgiving Realm and force-feeding them with the Magical Stuffing of Thankstaking!!

With that, the non-turkeys were rendered useless…incapable of fighting back against the bloat as they would accept their fates as turkey feed…

facts-about-turkey-farming.webp
    But not all hope was lost…!

In the shine of the sun, suddenly, a random, disembodied voice would whisper to the Isekai'ers--

"Doth not be afraid, listeners. For I am The Infinitest💥 Most Competentest💪 Super Mega Awesome Number 1️⃣ God of Isekai Hell📣."

The voice belonged to a super ultra mega powerful god--one whose voice was just super cool in every single way with some echo and bass--yet also able to be super high pitched and cute all at the same time--one that could not be comprehended by the mere likes of mortals. As such, (and definitely not because this voice is just not scientifically possible to exist),

"With the power of my super⭐ ultra⚡ GOD powers, I will give you the power to eviscerate the turkey overlords...

Its name...?
    200w.gif

🎇SUPER. ISEKENTAI. CHANGE. TITLE. POWER!!!🔥✨✨

(btw you'll also only have like a fraction of the power until you like finish finding them around the map but like not my fault that they didn't go through the portal correctly sssoooo good luck on finding them with your own powers XD!!! try not to die to the turkeys LOLL oh and also you're all kinda separated on the map or something soooo good luck on managing to access the super mega full power in the first place 🤩) TOODLES AND GL!!"
    TL;DR; Turkeys became evil and decided to take over the world. The world was now in the hands of the Isekentai Warriors. (No, you don't need to actually read everything.)

With that, it was up to the chosen Isekentai Warriors to save Thanksgiving (and the world)...

Last edited:
OOC note: If you've already informed me of your intended action ahead in DMs but couldn't post before the 24 hour posting cycle, I will assume that is what you will be doing and auto-narrate as necessary. If your Leader player makes an alternative suggestion for your character afterwards, I will offer a middle ground.

Team Rangers
Elvario Elvario gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Faynorae Faynorae
Although they were, for the most part, separated, the three Isekentai Warriors would be able to still contact each other through various magical and telepathic means from across wherever they were. Still, they, for whatever reason, could not manage to get into contact with the other three missing Isekentai Warriors--White, Yellow, and Blue to be exact.

Not to mention...what the heck was with this strange quest bestowed by that God entity or whatever?? The Magical Gimmick Utensils?? What in the world was that all about?? How many did they expect them to even collect in the first place???

Elvario Elvario gmimperfecti gmimperfecti
image.png
The Green Ranger (Kalina) and the Black Ranger (Vanta) would find themselves amidst a forested shrubbery in the woods. Search actions could reveal more information to their scenario. Before them, a chest of various item contents and behind them, a letter.

What would the Green and Black Rangers do?

(Note: Your forested surroundings have made it difficult for you to be able to distinguish your surroundings. In addition, you are at the edge of the map.)

Faynorae Faynorae
image.png
The Red Ranger would find her/himself(??? uhh...Sariel) in the crosshairs of a large body of water and another large pool of a glowing orange liquid. Search actions could reveal more information to their scenario. There is a chest to their upper-left that they are able to access.

What will the Red Ranger do?

Team Turkeys
Eight Orikanyo Orikanyo | Phantasmal Fowl AbenSur AbenSur | Sir Giblets TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Midas Speed Speed | Tidbit Turkey SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
image.png
The Turkey Overlords would discover themselves in a predicament at a new discovery and realization: in that there may, indeed might have been a force that could go against them. Not that it was too big of a burden given that those Power Ranger ripoffs were allegedly also heavily weak at the moment, but considering the fact that their reign had been able to go unopposed for however long that Anti-Thanksgiving realm had managed to prevent such uprisings until then, a threat was a threat. Not to mention...

The inferior chicken race has, instead of doing their proper jobs as kitchen workers, freaking out for no reason.

What would the Turkey Overlords do?
(Note: You are at the edge of the map.)

Spectators
Your voting period ends once all roleplayers have responded or the turn posting period ends (24 hours). To offer a small tutorial on how it is that votes will work, we will use this first turn to provide a demonstration on suggestions and outcomes.

Votes will be headed by their respective emoji for voting, whether that be the singular 💖 , the double hearts 💞 , or a cookie 🍪 . By default, two suggestions will be provided by the GM, with spectators being given the power to either vote on them or vote on their own suggestions.

Let's begin with the first round of votes:
  • 💖 - Let's turn this into an otome game!! (Romance-able chickens will appear!!)
  • 💞 - OH NO!! IT'S RAINING!! (Water tiles will start flooding.)
  • 🍪 - Suggestion 1
  • 🖋️ - Suggestion 2

Last edited:
Vanta bows his head, black visor blocking out much of the sunlight streaming from the clearing. He looks towards the letter and the chest, scanning the immediate area. He looks to see if there is anything hiding in the shadows or skulking within the leafy canopy of the forest.

Unless attacked or stopped by the Green Ranger, he moves behind the green ranger and looks at the letter there. Reading the contents of the letter to see if he can learn anything.

Mentions: Red Ranger Faynorae Faynorae | Black Ranger @gmniperfecti

First order of business should probably be trying to locate their missing members. Being the 'scout' in the team, that was likely her job primarily. After quickly confirming their location and [Action 1] sending her 'scope' down 6 tiles she'd attempt to contact their missing member.“This is green ranger to red ranger. Do you hear me? Me and black ranger are somewhere in the north-east.” [Action 2] With black ranger going after the manual, she herself figured she'd open the chest in front of her and pick up whatever what was in it. [Action 3] Finally, she decided to try scouting a bit in the other direction as well, hopping over the chest and moving 4 tiles to her left.

Last edited:
Tidbit Turkey
"I'll scout ahead!" The tiny turkey gobbled towards its allies, before fading into a tiny wisp and soaring deeper into the grassland.
  • 1: Use [Wisp]
  • 2: Move 4 tiles left, 4 tiles up
  • 3: Examine surroundings

Sariel - Red Ranger
Mentions: Green Ranger Elvario Elvario

Looking around would reveal a very totally unassuming chest to the ranger. Obviously, Sariel was going to open it up! Who wouldn't? [A1] Moving 2 tiles to the left toward the chest. Before Sariel could open it up, he received a message from one of his fellow rangers. They were the Green ranger. Ew.
"This is Red to Green, I can hear you. I am located near a River, I see another Ranger who's wearing Yellow and a chest which I am now opening. Over."

[A2] Sariel reports, before returning to his current actions. [A3] He would lift up the lid

• A1 - [Movement] 2 tiles left, toward the chest.​
  • A2 - [Communicate] with Kalina ~ Green Ranger​
  • A3 - [Examine] Chest, opening it.​

Sir Giblets
Sir Giblets stood proudly as a large tall turkey, holding his golden catalyst, he leaned against it a bit, giving a gobble of approval in response to Tidbit's decision to scout ahead.

He moved two tiles up and turned to the chicken.
"You there, why have you ceased your work? Something seems to be wrong, What is troubling you my feathered friend?" He asked with an authoritative masculine voice that sounded sort of posh, leaning against it to alleviate his legs some.
Moves:
1. Move up 2 tiles and talk to chicken.

Eight

And here stands the lone true Turkey amongst his kind, standing triumpahtn amongst beings who could kill him within a blink... This golden spectical of Meleagris gallopavo domesticus, or rather called colloquially as the Domesticated Turkey, stands and quietly trills in it's breif struts around in a small circle.

It faces one way, the golden brutish bundle of feathers making a all challenging front against all comers.

He stands as a shineing beacon of Turkey kind.

And what, in this event does this brave Golden Turkey do?

"...Gobble gobble!" Why yes, Eight, you do just that.

He pecks at the ground trying to find food, like a good turkey.

Narration voice: Morgan Freeman.

Spectator Decision: Otome Game Chickens
From this point onward, Otome Game Chickens will appear and you will all be compensated with more allowable words to your posts to accommodate in your romancing shenanigans.

Your word limits have been increased to 300 words. 100 spoken words will now be what counts for a single talking action.

Team Rangers

Green Ranger Elvario Elvario Decided Actions:
Use [Scope] ability 6 tiles down, open chest,
AAA.png
Through her scope, the Green Ranger was able to spot the end to the lake on the other side of the forestry where she was at the moment alongside various unknown mithril ground patches. Still, as much as she might have desired to remember or know, she was not currently aware of what those mithril ground patches were capable of in the first place. Perhaps she could find out through getting to them...

To her left was the chest that she and the Black Ranger had found themselves close to. Opening the chest, she would scour its contents to find a Delicious Golden Apple. An apple of this sort of value would have been sought after by all those whom found themselves hungry...or maybe even boost some stats...

Black Ranger gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Decided Actions: scan area, move to letter, read letter
The item on the floor turned out to be a manuscript of sorts--one written in familiar, sparkly handwriting...

"omg so liek XD ik i put you on this super exciting quest n stuff LOL you can thank me later btw but like you probably need to know what the legendary gimmick tools (or utensils idk what their names were why are you asking me?) are in the first place~

the first gimmick utensil is the SUPER AWESOME SPOON!! it's like brown and woody or something idk go find it or whatever

the second gimmick utensil is the TWIN CHOPPYSTICKIES!! idk they're like brats or something theyre hard to use so like i kinda hate them NGL i mighta chucked em into the river or smth ehe!!

the third gimmick utensil is the THREE👏 PRONGED👏 FORK👏!!! it's like red and like my super awesome precog told me that it probably got stuck on a corpse or something oopsie aha unfortunate for that poor person that died ehe

and if you know your kitchens right the fourth gimmick utensil is the suuuper oppressive and harm inducing FLAMETHROWER

hope you have a spicy, daaazzling adventure <333

--the best goddess evar <33

Looking around his general vicinity, while the Black Ranger would not be subjected to the sight of any immediate threat, he would still be able to find some various chicken footprints out in the woods. Now, what would some chicken footprints be doing in a Turkey hunt?

Eventually, however, his eyes would meet with something...no...a somebody--!

Elvario Elvario gmimperfecti gmimperfecti
image.png

"E-Excuse me!! Um...yes...you!! Handsome, dashing man in black whose eyes just met my own!! N-Not that I wanted to be seen or anything!!...w-well...actually, yes, I did, b-but...! I...I need you to help me!! There's this creep in the woods that's kept on chasing me saying that he's incredibly hungry and wants all my eggs...!! What sort of person says that to a youthful maiden of my tender age?! He's captured a whole bunch of other chickens too!!"

Faynorae Faynorae
image.png
Decided Actions: Move 2 tiles left; Open Chest; Examine area
Opening the chest, the Red Ranger found a particularly strange boat...one that was small, but somehow was able to magically fit in their pocket...

....A Super Awesome Water Boat that could travel up to 12 water tiles per turn and somehow still move through rocks and be transported around.

Looking around, the Red Ranger would end up finding another item: a Grand Grimoire of Grotesque Grimdark Grandiosities. In order to assess its full contents and power, the Red Ranger would need to read its contents (1 reading action).

Team Turkeys
Eight Orikanyo Orikanyo | Phantasmal Fowl AbenSur AbenSur | Sir Giblets TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Midas Speed Speed | Tidbit Turkey SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
image.png
Phantasmal Fowl AbenSur AbenSur Decided Actions: Movement 4 tiles up; Scout Surroundings
Tidbit SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Decided Actions: [Wisp] movement 4 tiles up, 4 tiles left; Examine Surroundings

Using its [Wisp] ability, Tidbit would choose to take the opportunity to scout ahead for the team, pressing forth in the direction of the bridge and leaving the kitchen area. Phantasmal Fowl would follow closely after the tiny turkey.

Still, there wasn't much to find in that area. Perhaps they would be able to spot a strange key from afar. Too, would they be able to make note of the wooden bridge. It would have been quite bad if that bridge suddenly caught on fire going as it was made with a sort of wood that easily caught fire, though what were the chances of that even happening? In addition, Tidbit would be able to make note of the lovely beauty of the river. Ahh, what a nice, beautiful river it was...sometimes nice little trinkets would wash up here and there from it--including dead animals and dead humans who tried desperately to escape the birdcages. Serves them right, of course.

Luckily, even if they did lose that bridge, they always had their alternative saferoutes to go through...though Tidbit or Phantasmal Fowl would need to take [1 action] to remember its location as it had been quite a long while since they had gone through that passage.

Eight Orikanyo Orikanyo Decided Actions: Walk around Aimlessly, Look around.
Eight would peck around the kitchen area floor scrambling through everything within range for no reason except that he was a turkey doing turkey things. Eventually, his gobbling would lead to his near-consumption of--

OW!!!

In his beak was a Disgusting Bar of Iron...but since he was a turkey, he was too dumb to not keep on eating it regardless, causing Eight to gain +2 Defense from consuming the iron bar.

On the other side, however, a beautiful mademoiselle would appear...

"...Master Eight," The beautiful Chicken's name was Woofwoof, and she would bow her head forth. "I require your advice, Milord. There is currently a great threat on the other side of the map threatening a person of Chickenkind. Should the Sages of Mega Super Wisdom arrive to see this realm of Turkeys in shambles, there is a chance that all of us of birdkind may find ourselves in shambles. I thus would like to consult your great wisdom on how it is I must address this present threat. I await your orders, Sir."

Sir Giblets TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Decided Actions: Talk to the Chicken
Midas Speed Speed Decided Actions: Approach/Inquire more about the Chicken
The chicken, of course, would address Sir Giblets.

"M-My Lord!! I-It's awful!!" Piggy, the Chicken flailed up and down onto and up from the ground, as if to mimic a bowing motion. "Th-The Gravy!! We've run out of the Super Special Spicy Orange Gravy for your meals...!! And the Sages of Super Mega Wisdom still haven't managed to get to us yet!!! And the Human Slaves!! Three of them have escaped and taken some chickens with them!! We fear they may have also potentially gotten to the Sages of Super Mega Wisdom...!!"

Midas, however, would notice something amiss regarding the Piggy the Chicken...

Her beak was stained with the orange gravy.

Applied Cooldowns:
> Green Ranger Scope (0/2)
> Tidbit Wisp (0/2)

Spectators

We now have romance-able chickens~

Let's begin with the first round of votes:
  • 💖 - Let's start a forest fire, hehehe~
  • 💞 - Oh my god--we can romance HUMANS too?!?!?
  • 🍪 - New Win Condition (For Both Turkeys and Rangers): Kill the demented mind that wrote that manuscript.
  • 🖋️ - Suggestion 2

Last edited:
New vote option has been added~!

🍪 - New Win Condition (For Both Turkeys and Rangers): Kill the demented mind that wrote that manuscript.

Mentions: Red Ranger Faynorae Faynorae | Black Ranger gmimperfecti gmimperfecti

“This is green ranger to red ranger. I believe we might be located to your north-east. Please try to contact the yellow ranger and proceed to move north-east so we can meet-up. Over.”

With her message sent, Kalina looked at the golden apple, but decided not to eat it. (A vampire eating apples? Ridiculous!) She's save it for a rainy day.

She then heard the chicken's request to the Black Ranger. A talking chicken? She decided not to question it. “That sounds terrible! How could one do such a thing to such a fair maiden indeed? Let us go find this evil and banish it from these realms! In what direction should we look, my beautifully feathered friend?” She decided that, if she was going to be stuck in this odd fever dream, she might as well play along with the chicken.

[Action 1] She'd continue to use [Hide] before [Action 2] moving into the direction the Chicken pointed her towards and then [Action 3] moving further in that direction.

Scope CD 1/2
Possessions: Delicious Golden Apple

Sariel - Red Ranger
Mentions: Green Ranger Elvario Elvario | Yellow Ranger Etymarchen Etymarchen

"Eeee..?" Sariel let out, somewhat excited. A book? And a boat? That somehow fits inside his pocket... What is the name of... How did this boat fit inside a chest? Who heck left a book in the middle of the forest? Sariel didn't have answers to these questions, but the book had a really cool title... Maybe he shoul-

As quick as the wind, Sariel's thoughts and actions are once more interrupted by this Green Ranger. What the heck's their problem? Of course, green would be the warrior with the ability to always contact him at the worst times. "This is Red to Green. Roger that, I have found a boat and a book. I will first converse with the Yellow Ranger before heading your way. Over." Sariel reported, trying his best to hide his annoyance that totally did not stem from the colour of the Green Ranger's uniform and not that he was actually bothered by them contacting him over and over again.

[A1] Sariel moved 2 Tiles south, toward the Yellow Ranger. "Oi! You there! You're a ranger, right? Why aren't cha contacting with the others?" Sariel spoke up, "We're Super Isekentai, right? So wanna like read this book with me?" Sariel asked with a somewhat nonchalant tone. "...Y'know, calling each other by colours is kinda' annoying," Sariel stated. "Why don't we call each other by code names instead? Whaddya' think?" Sariel asked, somewhat bright in his tone while [A2] before beginning to read the book, Sariel took a quick second to search the area around him.

[A3] Then He opened up the book and began to read a few of its pages. It had a totally super intriguing cool and edgy title. Who wouldn't wanna read this book?

Word Count: 288 | Words Spoken: 76
  • A1 - [Movement] 2 tiles south, toward Yellow Ranger (Codename: HoneyLemon, you cannot say otherwise. ♥).​
  • A2 - [Search] area around Sariel.​
  • A3 - [Examine] Grand Grimoire of Grotesque Grimdark Grandiosities, reading it.​

Sir Giblets
The posh turkey looked back at Piggy, a look of surprise falling upon his face as he heard all of following problematic events. "This simply will not do, you're telling me that our spicy orange gravy reserves are no more?! Very devastating news.." He proclaimed melodramatically" He then refocused, "You said something about humans and chickens..the super mega sages of wisdom? this simply will not do, Those humans need to be put in their place and any chicken that is with them must be returned to their appropriate place.." Sir Giblets could see that Midas was also there, gobbling towards them. "You know what we need to do." Evidentially not noticing the Gravy on the beak like Midas had.

Actions:
Talk to Piggy and Midas.

Eight

This glorious golden turkey would gaze upon this... person... Whoever it was, he didn't really care. But, if they had required wisdom...

Wisdom they shall have.

Pecking lightly at a pebble on the ground, turning around twice as if looking for something, with tail feathers unfurled, Eight spoke.

"Gobblegobblgobblegob." And thus, he set off in a direction.

Yes indeed A direction.

As far as he could.

Tidbit Turkey
Tidbit huffed and puffed as they tiredly morphed out of their wisp form. Such a trek truly wasn't easy for such a small fellow. Taking a breather by appreciating the flammably-fragile but elegant bridge and the beautiful corpse-stained river, Tidbit idly pondered the possibilities of other routes across, just in case their bridge decided not to be a bridge today[Action 1].

Though it seemed their eager scout ahead mostly came up empty, the distinct glint of something shiny in the distance caught their eye, even if the object was mostly obscured by the tall blades of grass for the little turkey.

A weapon? A trap? Litter? Whatever it was, said mystery would not remain for much longer as Tidbit eagerly dashed further ahead to investigate(Actions 2 & 3).
  • 1: Recall alternate passageway for bridge
  • 2: Move 3 tiles up
  • 3: Move 1 tile right
Wisp(1/2)

The Black Ranger was darkness incarnate and he of all the rangers knew of the terrible hunger in this world. A world writhing thanks nor giving was a desolate place. He was a ranger that protected humanity against the coming darkness, the ending of all things, the dark coldness and desperate hunger the plagued mankind. Thus it fell to him to do the dark things, standing upon the precipice and guard against all threats to mankind.

"E-Excuse me!! Um...yes...you!! Handsome, dashing man in black whose eyes just met my own!! N-Not that I wanted to be seen or anything!!...w-well...actually, yes, I did, b-but...! I...I need you to help me!! There's this creep in the woods that's kept on chasing me saying that he's incredibly hungry and wants all my eggs...!! What sort of person says that to a youthful maiden of my tender age?! He's captured a whole bunch of other chickens too!!"

Tender indeed. He was hungry and if he was to be denied turkey, he must do a deed most fowl. He waited, listening the antics of tonight’s dinner. He lacked the Red Ranger, so frying the chicken would be hard but the bird should keep for a couple of hours.

“That sounds terrible! How could one do such a thing to such a fair maiden indeed? Let us go find this evil and banish it from these realms! In what direction should we look, my beautifully feathered friend?”

[Action 1] She'd continue to use [Hide] before [Action 2] moving into the direction the Chicken pointed her towards and then [Action 3] moving further in that direction.

Scope CD 1/2
Possessions: Delicious Golden Apple

With the Green Knight’s tacit agreement for his plan, Vanta raised his forefinger. Darkness oozed from it, bursting forward and seeking out the chicken. He didn’t even remember its name. The odds that it was a trick, well there was a reason they were called fowl. Plus she was edible. He felt nothing save for a hunger to save mankin and liberate themselves from this perversion of reality.

Darkness rushed over the Chicken, incapacitating it. After it was locked down, Vanta struck twice in quick succession with his twisted cudgel. Since the chicken would be locked down for two rounds, he would continue on smacking the chicken until it was dead.

Special attack Incapacitate combo’ed with two normal attack actions (Attack 3 + Incapacitate).

Mentions: Red Ranger Faynorae Faynorae | Black Ranger gmimperfecti gmimperfecti

As the Phantasmal Turkey moved forward to scout it made sure to separate slightly from its companion turkeys. Divide and conquer was the name of the game after all wasn’t it?

And what better way then to gain an underling?

Moving two tiles onto the grassy plains Phantasmal would fly around the little duck before looming over it.

“Why hello there little duckling, you wouldn’t happen to have seen anything interesting around here hmmm?”

Etymarchen Etymarchen

OOC: please spare my poor gm soul for all that im about to type also i missed a day so you'll all be allowed one extra action + 1 less cooldown for this next turn if you post^^

SPECTATOR DECISION:
New Win Condition: Kill the Isekentai Change Power God

(Viable Victory for Turkeys or Rangers)
From this point onward, a new victory condition has been made acceptable for both Turkeys and Isekentai Rangers to be recognized as victorious. Somehow, magically, all of the characters somehow have come to realize that the only way for them all to be happy/satisfied is through defeating the Change Power God.

Team Rangers
> Black Ranger gmimperfecti gmimperfecti and Green Ranger Elvario Elvario
Green Ranger Decided Actions: [Hide], Move in the Direction the Chicken points her towards (4 tiles), Keep Moving (4 tiles)
Black Ranger Decided Actions: Special Incapacitate and 2 attack actions (3+1)

image.png

The chicken would frantically nod her head in response to the Green Ranger's request, pointing towards the direction from whence she had arrived. "Y-Yes!! He was that way--"

Suddenly, the Black Ranger would incapacitate the chicken and beat it to death, sending it from its present (2/5) HP to (0/5). Delivering the final blow, the chicken would drop dead as the Green Ranger would both still manage to go in the general direction she sought as well as watch as her companion would gruesomely plummel the poor chicken to death.

...And so, the Black Ranger earned +25 Experience points and leveled up!! Congratulations!! Behold your new [Murderer] title, [Chicken Killer] title, and increased stats (+1 to Base Attack, +2 to Defense) and an ability unlocked!!

• Slow Cool - Increase the cooldown time of a single target's abilities on cooldown by +2 turns. Maximum distance: 6 tiles. Cooldown: 3 turns.

Congratulations!!

> Green Ranger Elvario Elvario

Moving into the area, the Green Ranger would come upon a strange sight...eyes able to spot an underground lair spot thingy or whatever where terrified chicken clucking would resound...and before her, a scene between a weird hobo and a chicken would unfold.

"Yes....yes, you, Chicken...! You magnificent being. I bequest of your fresh, delicious eggs right this instant!!" The strange looking hobo would lift a large flamethrower. "MY HUNGER AWAITS FOR YOUR DELICIOUS SACRIFICE TO MY STOMACH AND THE ISEKENTAI CHANGE POWER GOD!!"

"N-NOOOO!!!" The other chicken would scream in despair.

What was she to do?!

> Red Ranger Faynorae Faynorae
Red Ranger Decided Actions: Move 2 tiles south, search area, examine grimoire with yellow ranger
image.png

The Red Ranger could spot from afar a drowning chicken and a strange potion randomly sitting in the middle of the river. Although there were rocks the ranger could spot, the boat would not be affected by their presences because it was just that great of a boat.

"Ah...a...a new nickname...? Yes...yes...I would be very fond of that..." The Yellow Ranger muttered, staring into the water.

Approaching close to the yellow ranger, the Red Ranger would be able to catch the Yellow Ranger's eye, a murmuring, depressive aura seemingly emulating from what should've been the sunshiniest ranger of them all...

Her eyes began to well up. "The last time anybody ever gave me a nickname was when I was in high school...my junior year...they called me 'The Clownhead'...all because somebody found out I was working part-time as a clown...a-and...n-now..."

The yellow ranger burst into sobs, reminiscing back on her old past.

"N-Now!! I've been sent to this Turkey Dimension!! And I can't even get out of this stupid Power Ranger suit!! I DON'T EVEN LIKE POWER RANGERS!!" She sobbed louder.

Yet at the offer to read the strange dark book, the yellow ranger's eyes would suddenly shine with excitement.

"OOOH!! IS THAT A SUPER DARK AND SCARY LOOKING BOOK!??! I WANNA READ IT!! YESYESYESYES!! DOES IT HAVE EXPLANATIONS OF SUPER GRUESOME DEATHS?!?! HORRENDOUS TORTURE METHODS?!?! UWAA!! I M U S T READ IT!! AA!!"

And so, the Red Ranger and the Yellow Ranger would both be met with a sudden burst of unknown and mysterious power as they would find themselves consumed with newfound myyyssssttttteeeeerious powers...

Reading the Grimoire would yield in the Red Ranger and Yellow Ranger unlocking three new abilities:
• Unburdened Through You - Target an enemy within 6 tiles. For the next 3 turns, said enemy shall receive all debuffs and damage done that had been done on the user. Cooldown 2 turns.
• Undeserving Scums - Summon the dark arts to afflict any one target with 3 turns of -1 damage over time entanglement. Decrease Defense by -1 and Attack by -2. Cooldown 1 turn after cast. Does not stack when from same caster.
Undying - For the next 2 turns, HP will not decrement below 1 HP. Cooldown 3 turns after cast.

Afterwards, the Grimoire would disappear, with the two rangers being left with their new super edgy dark arts.

Team Turkeys

> Eight Orikanyo Orikanyo
Eight Decided Actions: Bockbockbockbockbock
"Why...Master Eight..."

Provided with great and powerful response, Woofwoof would thus raise her wing, saluting.

"Sire...Sire, you truly are the greatest most intelligent being on the face of this world. Such a perfect and magnificent plan for addressing this pivotal political outrage..." A tear was brought to her eye. "Truly, Eight, there is no turkey more deserving of praise than you...Yes...I shall embark to defeat that scoundrel alongside other chickens at your advice to approach them with guerilla tactics through ambushing them with cover from the trees to hide us as the rest of us chickens shoot them down...! My great king! I knew I could count on your magnificent wisdom!!"

With that, Woofwoof would set off to deal with the threat, satisfied with her king's advice.

...And Eight would continue to cluck cluck and run down in one straight direction, falling into the water and struggling to swim.
image.png

Note: As you do not have a swim ability, each movement action within water will only be 1 tiles worth of distance. In addition, you will begin to drown in 3 turns.

> Tidbit Turkey SilverFeathers SilverFeathers and Phantasmal Fowl AbenSur AbenSur
Tidbit Actions: Recall, Move: 2 tiles up; Move: 1 tile up and 1 tile right;
Phantasmal Fowl: Follow after Tidbit

image.png

Tidbit would be able to successfully recall the location of the secret entrance that only the turkeys knew about...!

In addition, as they would be able to approach closer to the shiny object, they would be able to recognize what it was--it was an ornate looking key...! But...for what, exactly...? Perhaps Tidbit would find out eventually...

> Sir Giblets TheTimePiece TheTimePiece and Midas Speed Speed
Sir Giblets: Talk to Piggy and Midas
Midas: GM-Decision

image.png

Midas would thus screech aloud--though not so much that it would destroy people's eardrums thankfully, but enough such that Piggy would begin to cower in fear--suddenly sobbing.

"OKAY!! OKAY!! I'M SORRY!! TH-THE TRUTH WAS THAT IT WAS ME!! I ATE ALL OF THE SAUCE SUPPLIES AND WAS SUPER DISTRACTED AND HUNGRY AND THE HUMANS OFFERED THEIR DELICIOUS POTATOES TO EAT WITH THE DELICIOUS SPECIAL GRAVY AND I JUST HAD TO EAT IT!!! AAA!!!!" Piggy would bow faster and faster and faster. "FORGIVEMEFORGIVEMEFORGIVEME!!! THEY RAN THROUGH THE BRIDGE AFTER KIDNAPPING A BUNCH OF CHICKENS!! I ASSURE YOU THAT I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO ANY HARM!! PLEASE DON'T PUNISH ME SIRES!!!"

“...” Kalina felt rather disappointed when she saw Black Ranger go out and eat the chicken. What a spoilsport.

She didn't have to think long about what to do when she noticed the Hobo with the flamethrower. Although she wasn't sure what that devise was, she wanted it. [Action 1] She'd move one tile left, one down, to get in range. [Action 2] She'd then shoot her crossbow at the Hobo's head from her hidden position. [Action 3] After which she'd shoot once more in case he wasn't dead yet.

Sariel - Red Ranger
Mentions: Yellow Ranger Etymarchen Etymarchen
Sariel did not expect this. It was completely and utterly unexpected of the Yellow Ranger. He didn't think that he would... BE ABLE TO RELATE WITH SOMEONE ON SUCH A DEEP LEVEL. Sariel hugged the yellow warrior in an empathetic embrace. "I understand.." Sariel spoke, "I too have been given nicknames I did not want. For that reason, I was treated like a girl even though I didn't want to be treated as such. So you know what I did?" Sariel paused for a moment. Pulling back from the hug as he looked the yellow in eye with a friendly smile through his visor.

"I beat them all to a pulp until they had to be admitted to the hospital for two months, and then I beat them up again," Sariel nonchalantly said. "Remember Yellow Ranger, Fight everything you hate. Always. ♥" he advised...

"Anyway! Now that we've exchanged tragic backstories, we're friends now, your codename is Honeylemon, and let's read this book!" Sariel cheered, as the two flipped through the pages.

"Wow! Now we can totally get revenge on our enemies with these cool totally new powers!" Sariel exclaimed without reason. "Anyway! We should probably do some good deeds and help that adorable chicken over there, ey?" Sariel suggested to Honeylemon as he would begin moving. [A1]

[A2]
2 tiles west, then 2 tile south. [A3] Sariel would extend his hand to the chicken, reaching out to help it.

Word Count: 240 | Words Spoken: 107
  • A1 - [Talking] Talked a bit too much.​
  • A2 - [Movement] 2 tiles west, 2 tile south.​
  • A3 - [Miscellaneous] Reach out to help sad drowning chicken.​

Last edited:
The Black Ranger of despair and desolation grunted at the blood on his cudgel. He wasn’t into eating raw chicken, so he dragged the carcass behind him for now. Who knew, maybe it would come in handy. It sounded like someone else was hunting chickens.

And so Vanta trudged in the wake of the Green Ranger. “Black Ranger’s log to all Rangers. Artifacts are a brown wooden spoon, location unknown. Second is twin chopsticks, location the River. The third is a Fork, location a dead body. The fourth is a flamethrower, location-”

Black paused as he neared Green’s six and saw the hobo with the Flamethrower. Dropping his dinner at his feet, Black grunts, “About to be acquired!”

“Thanks to Green’s support, I was able to discover killing the chickens will grant vast power, and they are not to be trusted. However, the premise of our existence may be a lie. There’s a mystery within a mystery. We can only trust ourselves.”

Like snow flakes falling from the sky, black ash descends around the hobo and chicken. Advanced Slowness settled around the pair like accumulated snow that melted into viscous tar making any action challenging.

“Hey there,” Vanta said. “I heard you wanted chicken?” He raises the chickens corpse. “Well, come and get it already.”

Action 1: Move
Action 2: Talk
Action 3: Advanced: Slowness - reduce actions available to targets within a 2-tile-span from its center.within 4 tile range. 2 turn CD.
Action 4: Move or defend depending on if the Hobo attacks or dies.

Sir Giblets
Sir Giblets heard the confession and was absolutely shookith. How could Piggy justify eating his orange gravy? Even if the human's potatoes were delicious? This was very upsetting indeed! But for a moment Giblets had a sense of clarity as he looked at the chicken, after Midas made the very loud sound. Giblets then moved up two more tiles as if he was pacing himself thinking for a moment before looking back towards Piggy leaning on his catalyst once more like he was in thought.

"Next time you want orange gravy, just ask Piggy, you should have known by now that I would have shared with you of all." He said with some suave in his tone leaning in some.

"It does sound like there's work to do, Midas, whoever these humans are we need to stop them...and save those chickens."

Actions:
1. Move up 2 tiles, keep talking to Piggy and Midas.

Tidbit Turkey
Ah yes, the Secret Passageway to Gravy Land, how could Tidbit have forgotten? Bobbing their little green head with recollection, they excitedly looked back towards their giant and fabulous rainbow-coloured friend. "Fanta, Gravy Land calls for us!" Tidbit gobbled excitedly, quickly weaving a string/rope made of grass, looping the key through it, and tying it around Phantasmal Fowl's neck. Slowly but surely, the tiny turkey then climbed their way atop their turkey buddy, perching themselves confidently atop their head.

"Onward!" They gobbled full of vigour, guiding their bigger turkey companion forward into the mystical and magical Secret Passageway to Gravy Land.
  • 1: Weave string/rope necklace made of grass
  • 2: Tie key and grass necklace around Phastasmal Fowl's neck
  • 3: Lead Phastasmal Fowl down the path to greatness through the Secret Passageway to Gravy Land
AbenSur AbenSur

Team Rangers
Red Ranger Faynorae Faynorae Decided Actions: A1 - [Talking] Talked a bit too much, A2 - [Movement] 2 tiles west, 2 tile south., A3 - [Miscellaneous] Reach out to help sad drowning chicken.
Yellow Ranger Decided Actions: Commanded by Red Ranger. Follow Red and help the chicken.
image.png

The Red Ranger’s words would manage to reach out to the Yellow Ranger—her face flustering greatly as she would feel her heart beat doki-doki—

Wh…what were these feeling she was experiencing?!

As the book would suddenly rush the both of them with power, Honeylemon, as she would be called, could feel her heart thudding not only from this sudden surge of power but also the Red Ranger’s smoothness in his words and the realization that the Red Ranger was actually a dude this entire time.

The realization would not occur what it was at that moment, but she felt safe and comfortable around the ranger…so much so that she would quickly be able to agree to this newfound companionship with her leader. (Ally Gained!)

At least…

“A-Actually…R-Red Ranger…!!”

It wouldn’t occur until she would spend time to assist Red in rescuing the chicken…

“I-If you don’t mind, won’t you actually let me call you by your…r-real first na—?”

“UWAA!!”

The chicken would shout aloud as the Red Ranger and Honeylemon would save her—disrupting Honeylemon’s attempts to ask the Red Ranger her request.

“Th—thank you…! S-So much, my rescuer…!” she gasped, breathing heavily. “M-My name is Fishy the Chicken…I nearly drowned this entire time in the river because I was pushed away by the sudden show of force by a strange artifact down the river…! I-I owe you my life, um…M-Miss Red…?”

E…

Eh?!

Who the hell was this stupid fishbrain? The Yellow Ranger would glare daggers into the chicken who was stealing her man.

Green Ranger Elvario Elvario Decided Actions: [Action 1] Move one tile left, one down. [Action 2] She'd then shoot her crossbow at the Hobo's head from her hidden position. [Action 3] After which she'd shoot once more. (Stack Damage for +3)
Black Ranger gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Decided Actions: Action 1: Move, Action 2: Talk, Action 3: Advanced: Slowness, Action 4: Move
image.png

Nice shot!

The Green Ranger’s shot would manage to hit the Hobo’s head fatally and undetected—the Black Ranger's Slowmess reducing his actions down to 1. Roaring with pain the moment the arrow would pierce through his head—the man would collapse into the ground as blood would splatter all about the ground…

“R…Rick?! RICK?! W-WHY??!?” The chicken sobbed, running by his side. “I-I WANTED you to fulfill my masochistic martyr necessities by killing me thoroughly and tenderly with that flamethrower!!! How could you die on me like this?!?? CURSE YOU, ISEKENTAI CHANGE TITLE POWER GOD!!!” she shouted to the top of the heavens, sitting on his bloodied face.

Eventually, however, her eyes fell on the Black Ranger…who was holding…

“F-FOXY?!?! H-How?!! D-Did you kill her…?!”

The chicken remained silent for a moment…before running up to the Black Ranger–clucking–

“PL-E-A-S-E!!! Good ranger man–! End my life next, O beautiful man you!!! If you were so kind as to end the life of that dirty, conniving, lying wench of a woman, you ought to be kind enough as to end my eternal and ongoing suffering!! My name is Dohrnii the Chicken and I would give you ALL my eggs if you would allow me to ascend to my next life!! So won’t you P-L-E-A-S-E end my suffering!?!? Oh and by the way all the other chickens are downstairs but still–MY LIFE IS IN YOUR LOVING AND DELICATE HANDS!! <333”

Additionally, the Green Ranger gained 25 EXP!!! Congratulations on leveling up!! You have gained +1 tile movement, +1 Attack, and +1 Defense, plus a new Ability!!
  • Foresight - See into future events. On your casting turn, future predictions and foresight of the future will benefit you and adjacent allies in recognizing future attacks by providing yourself and them knowledge of the future, granting +2 defense for 2 turns. Cooldown: 3 turns after cast.
The Green Ranger would also be able to loot the Mega Ultra Gimmick Utensil: Flamethrower. With the power of the flamethrower...she could now set the forest on fire!!!

Team Turkeys
TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Sir Giblets Decided Actions: Move up 2 tiles, keep talking to Piggy and Midas.
Speed Speed Midas Decided Actions: GM Decision

image.png

The dignant scoff of Giblets' head would be more than enough to bring Piggy to gasp in shock, as she would listen closely to her lord's determined and willful words...how could she have been so foolish...? To not recognize the value in simply doing the right thing and ignoring the temptation of the delicious potatoes of the humans...?

"Yes...my lord...my lord...you're right...!"

Raising her beak high, the chicken would begin to flap her wings.

"Do not worry, my lord!! I know I am not deserving of the Orange Gravy! Rather...! I must do as I can to make myself useful to you and you alone!!"

Raising her beak high and proud, suddenly, Piggy's eyes would glow with super magical beams of sparkles and stuff everywhere--showering the area with glittery goodness. Could this have been the power from the Special Orange Gravy...?

BOOM!!!

Suddenly, the chicken had transformed into a super beautiful woman!!

"Hi~! XD How r u omg liek i know i was supposed to help u guys die n stuff but liek i also looooveeee these chickensss~! Btw i have like a magic button and like since i'm the isekentai change power god or whatevz and also the god of these chickenzzz idk u can press tha button and u can see how it can totes help u in helping the chickens!!!11 ehe idk what the button actually does bcuz i kinda like took a random item out of my box of totally useful items so that u could all benefit and like i also forgot that the isekentai change power power kinda like destroys the world when it's like overused next to ur turkey chicken powers oopsie~! ✨ hehe there's like an emergency stop method aside from trying to kill me which is liek...uhhh IDK destroying the gimmick toolsies? oopsie AHAHA"

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Sir Giblets Decided Actions: Move up 2 tiles, keep talking to Piggy and Midas.
AbenSur AbenSur Phantasmal Fowl Decided Actions: Phantasmal Fowl
Orikanyo Orikanyo Eight: Escape the water and go onto the blue tiles pointing downward.

image.png

Eight would escape the water, leaving towards the southern teleporters, causing him to...

image.png

Be able to appear on the northern end of the map, able to spot Phantasmal Fowl and Tidbit from across, leaving from the kitchen entrance as they would leave through the super flammable and super spicy gravy beneath them. Luckily, the gravy had yet to have been set afire.

Right before him, of course, he would be able to spot a scene unfolding between two rangers--White and Blue--alongside Woofwoof, coughing out blood as she wiped her face on the grass...

"Y...you rangers...! I can't believe you would do this to us...chickens and turkeys!!"

"Blue, I really want to kill this pigeon," the White Ranger of red blood splatters muttered.

"W-White...p-please...you've already killed enough as is..."

"Please? As in yes? Go on ahead? I don't mind if I do."

"N-NO!!! 'NO,' AS IN I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU KILLING MORE, YOU SADISTIC CRE--"

Mercilessly, the White Ranger would swing a three-pronged fork into the poor chicken, a squawk of fear to resound from it as the chicken would accept her pain. Slowly, however, the White Ranger would pause as she would take in realization of the many guests that would appear...

"...Ah....how I love, love, love LOVE blood so much, Blue--and look! Here we have even more blood to spill--for the sake of science--freedom from those treacherous dungeons and justifiably s--!"

"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Spectator Vote:
i missed days kms i got severely sick because the red sea decided that it wanted to sweep more than just my dignity in--

Since I missed a few days and a vote, this time I'll let all decided votes that receive three or more votes be accepted into the next round.

If I missed anything I'm sorry rip
  • 💖 - Chicken-Human Harem Win!!: Whichever group has managed to charm the most chickens and/or characters will be considered as winners. You will be able to kill each other's harem members to further secure your wins.
  • 💞 - SUDDENLY!!! FULL MAP KNOWLEDGE!!!: The knowledge of the entire map shall now be revealed to all!!
  • 🍪 - Kill that goddess even more - Every attack made on the Goddess will yield in +1 attack effectiveness and extra extra pain~
  • 🖋️ - ???

Last edited:
Mentions: Black Ranger gmimperfecti gmimperfecti

Kalina was perplexed. What in the world was wrong with this chicken? That said, Kalina wasn't easily averted from her intended course of action! If this was the game they were playing, she'd just have to play it better! “Eat the person if you're still hungry, leave the chicken to me.” She'd tell Black Ranger.

She then turned to the chicken. So it liked to play rough? She'd play rough. [Action 1] She'd grab the chicken by the neck and lifted it up just so it could feel that perfect level of squeeze that'd make it feel like it was chocking yet still got just enough air to keep conscious. “Now listen here, you feathered deviant! You're going to be my pet from now on and maybe if you play the part well enough, I'll give you a taste of the flames from my latest utensil.” She'd flash the flamethrower at it in her other hand. “Although a deviant like you should earn the right to die by our hands first, so you'd be best be clucking when I tell you to cluck.”

She decided to use her [Action 2][Scope] ability downwards again (6 tiles directly down), after which she'd [Action 3] move in the direction of something glimmering she spotted in the distance (2 tiles left, 1 up) and would [Action 4] pick it up to see what it was.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back