• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community [Isekai Hell NON-CANON] November 2022 - Turkey Mayhem Phase 2!!

Sariel - Red Ranger
Codename: Scarlet Strawberry
Mentions: Yellow Ranger, Chicken Named Fishy Etymarchen Etymarchen

"Ah! That's great then!" Sariel exclaimed gleefully. Sariel would direct the chicken named fishy. "Since you owe me, be a doll and fetch the artefact down there for me, yeah? catch up with Honeylemon and me when you do, 'kay? See ya!" Sariel waved as he turned to the yellow ranger, with a smiling demeanour.

They were saying about calling Sariel by his first name... his name originally used to be Ichigo. But that didn't seem appropriate right now... Ichigo means strawberry... Strawberries are red... Sariel clapped lightly, "Yea' sure! You can call me Scarlet Strawberry! Now, can you grab that thing on the pedestal there and then catch up with me, okay? Thanks! See ya up north!" Sariel cheered, pointing to the thing on the pedestal as he began to run.

[A1] Sariel would run 2 tiles north, then 1 tile diagonally northeast. [A2] Again, he'd move 1 tile diagonally northeast, then 2 tiles straight north. [A3] encore, 1 tile diagonally northeast and then 2 miles north. He heard a loud 'NOOO-' somewhere up here. To assert dominance over the area, [A4] Sariel would furiously slash a tree in front of him with fervour.

"Halt in the name of SUPERISEKENTAICHANGETITLEPOWER! PRESENTING, RED OF LOVE AND FURY! OHOHOHOH!" Sariel would laugh manically, as he'd point his lance menacingly at... something.

Word Count: 220 | Words Spoken: 75
  • A1 - [Talking] Talked a bit too much.​
  • A2 - [Movement] 2 tiles west, 2 tile south.​
  • A3 - [Miscellaneous] Reach out to help sad drowning chicken.​
  • A4 - [Attack] Sariel uses Active Ability [Furious Attack], 1 Post Cooldown.​

The black ranger grunted, truly perplexed by how casually the Green Ranger’s desires allowed it to break so many taboos in one go. “I am no cannibal!” He could barely get the words out before the Green Ranger ran off with the chicken that wanted him to kill it! And then Green stole his kill!

He also found it weird how all the Rangers just ignored his findings. Maybe this was the end of the Rangers and start of the Rogues?

He watched for a second before shaking his head and going down the stairs, he still had work to do. He checked in on what exactly was downstairs and if it was all chickens like he suspected well he was asked to destroy all poultry wasn’t he? Wasn’t he?

It was all getting so confusing! Why was a hobo hoarding hens? He had too many questions, but hey if life got complicated simplify it. You can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs as his favorite Chik’fil’la chief always told him.

OOC: Play it by ear. If it’s a bunch of caged chickens and nothing else, I guess he’ll be busy for a couple of rounds. If something else is there he will use his special abilities to lock them down.

Last edited:
Sir Giblets
Sir Giblets was awed by Piggy's proclamation and subsequent shift, He looked in awe before her and her very unique way of speaking. He nodded "Thank you m'lady, your aid in our requisition of power is greatly appreciated. I would like to spend some more time with you soon when things are back in order." Sir Giblets then gobbled, and moved up 2 tiles before he promptly pressed the button by pecking it.

Actions:
1. Thank piggy and move up two tiles towards
2. Press button.

Tidbit Turkey
"You MONSTERS! And you wonder why we revolted?!" Tidbit bellowed with righteous indignation, after shaking off the spicy hot gravy from their wattle and snood.

"Little chicken, if you can still hear me, fight back with all your might, we, your turkey overlords, are right behind you!"

"Blue human, if you have any semblance of a conscious left in you, you will NOT interfere!"

The turkey gobbled with such fury and determination, that it was almost easy to forget how tiny and harmless they were, riding on the back of their much bigger feathery friend.
  • 1: Projectile attack on White Ranger
  • 2: Projectile attack on White Ranger
  • 3: Projectile attack on White Ranger
  • 4: Projectile attack on White Ranger
AbenSur AbenSur (Actions for Phantasmal Fowl, if Abe posts his actions override mine ofc ofc)
  • 1: Move two tiles up into projectile attack distance
  • 2: Use [Feathered Fantasy] to incapacitate White Ranger and Blue Ranger
  • 3: Projectile attack on White Ranger
  • 4: Projectile attack on White Ranger

Eight

This....

Was a difficult situation.

Eight, a Golden turkey stared upon the situation before him, his beady red eyes gazing upon the scene of horror and blood befote him. He had only one shot, one opportunity, he had to make it happen...

Or let it slip....

Action taken:

Seduce

None of the votes won!!! YAYAYAYA!!!

And so, all of the votes win. Yayayayayayayaya.

• The winning team can now be decided based on the number of chickens/rangers romanced.
  • You will now be given the full map.
  • All attacks against the Goddess will be +1 in attack effectiveness.

TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Sir Giblets Decided Actions: 1.) Thank piggy and move 2 tiles towards Goddess; 2.) Press Button

And so, Sir Giblets pressed the button…

….

………….

………………………

(READ THE END OF THE POST TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED!!!)

Elvario Elvario Green Ranger Decided Actions: [Action 1] Seduce Chickens [Action 2][Scope] ability downwards again (6 tiles directly down), after which she'd [Action 3] move in the direction of something glimmering she spotted in the distance (2 tiles left, 1 up) and would [Action 4] pick it up to see what it was.

Oh mai~

whty.png

As the Green Ranger would attempt to seduce the chicken with her domineering and powerful means, Dohrnii the Chicken couldn’t help but gasp, fainting by the Ranger’s side.

“O-Oh…Oh!!! P-Please!! Don’t be so kind to me, G-Green Ranger–!!” Bocking noises ensued. “A-Anything but that!” she swooned, clinging to the ranger’s arm…

The Green Ranger now had a living meat shield!! (+1 Ally!!)

Scoping downwards, the Green Ranger would be able to make note of the following sight:

In addition, from searching the glimmering spot, the Green Ranger would manage to find the Super Awesome Spoon!!

It began to merge together alongside the Flamethrower. It seemed these were the Mega Gimmick Utensils they sought, as Green would eventually come to their senses to the sight of the Blue and White Rangers–was that the Mega Gimmick Fork?!?!

“G-Green…? I feel…strange…”

Suddenly, the chicken would grow gigantic, bocking with loud triumph.

gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Black Ranger Decided Actions: Go down stairs

Entering the area downstairs, the Black Ranger would bear witness to…a strange, strange scene…

It was a lair indeed full of chickens—caged, with eggs splatters all about alongside regular eggs.

They were also robed in black, chanting and muttering strange, ancient hymns…

In their chickeny frenzy, the chickens would continue to chant and pray things–hoping, praying for the Great Isekentai Change Power God to take them in and their sacrifices in a strange ancient language”

“U wkfjansdfkjn tgnafsd sfgndfgsd sdkfjnsdfbs shdff bocvkgn fjgn cjngchg nvbiufgfb figoermg kvbfgth b yuug ub k v tgvjh nk j r ccyf hgvj hbn kjn yu gu gb iu hyt f ytfyutgvbjkn j iuhuyhi jm koo ioimiuhuy iniujyt ft rfytgu nim yrfgu hn jn yugujoij o ijyvgujhnklmk y.”

“Ddfg dfghfgh dfgdsfgoitjoibjo ibjcvbjiuh opf podfokpdfg iohjrtoigj oi oirghieruh iuhdfu ydfns jnjgknfoii ji ih tyfguj bno km pdfjmgdgk o foghkfg mdlfkgfg jnfkjg dfgfghldf kgm fghfokpdf okh mgfkhmfgohdj ifgjdfgidfi ji j tfy tb n hjn i ji oj o io ghjgh dfgd k jkhjgfh.”

“GFHFG gfh;lf,hfg;ldh, gfghgjhmkdfhlk mgphfmg mgj,bnvb, tyhkgflhkmf flk iupfohkdf lghojkg fkhpofkhpfgohk ghjlkkfgmu mtjfyjk.”

Soon, the chickens would turn their gaze to the entering Black Ranger…of which would bring them to eventually be like:

“...Is that…God’s Disciple?”

“The prophecy…the prophecy…has it been granted?!?!”

A rumbling noise would resound…

And suddenly, the chickens would grow gigantic–their bodies expanding as the surface of the floor overtop them, would, too, would be lifted.

“We trust in you, God’s Disciple.”

“Please, guide us with your Great Isekentai Change Power–!!!”

However…there was another obstacle…

Foxy the Chicken was also alive, and ready for revenge.

“You, Black Ranger!! I will CRUSH YOUR ALLIES JUST AS YOU HAD DONE TO ME!!!”

The chicken would thus fly upwards as it would aim for the approaching Red and Yellow Rangers–

Faynorae Faynorae Red Ranger Decided Actions: [A1] Sariel would run 2 tiles north, then 1 tile diagonally northeast. [A2] Again, he'd move 1 tile diagonally northeast, then 2 tiles straight north. [A3] encore, 1 tile diagonally northeast and then 2 miles north. [A4] Sariel would furiously slash a tree in front of him with fervour.

“Y-Yes…! U-Um…Okay, S-Scarlet Strawberry…!”

As per the Ranger’s request, Fishy would then go out of her way to find the thing that had hit her, eventually following over with a pair of Mega Gimmick Choppysticks.

Honeylemon, of course, would sigh at relief at the fact that the chicken’s seeming interest in the Red Ranger not being returned… Because the Red Ranger belonged to her and only her, and she wouldn’t have it any other way.

As she made note of what was happening in the scene before her, Yellow would set a teleport spot to return to and scout a bit further, realizing that her teammates were being attacked–

“Hey!! You dumb birds!! How dare you attack our fellow rangers?!?!”

Orikanyo Orikanyo Eight: Seduce
SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Tidbit Decided Actions: Projectile Attack 4x (1, 1, 1, 1)
AbenSur AbenSur Phantasmal Fowl Decided Actions: 1. Move two tiles up into projectile attack distance, 2: Use [Feathered Fantasy] to incapacitate White Ranger and Blue Ranger, 3: Projectile attack on White Ranger (4), 4: Projectile attack on White Ranger (4)

Oh? What was this?

Was this turkey trying to seduce the White Ranger…? Why…

She couldn’t help but find these acts incredibly, incredibly endearing–!!

“Blue, I think I want to destroy this chicken out of love–! Then, we’ll get this dumb fork to the othe–”

At least, that was what would have happened if not for Feathered Fantasy suddenly affecting the Blue and White Rangers–

Bang! Bang! Bang!! Or…whatever do arrows sound like again??

Suddenly, the rangers would find themselves ambushed by the reign of Phantasmal Fowl and Tidbits’ forces of attack. While White was lucky for having killed enough turkeys to increment her defense and HP by a good amount to protect her from certain death, they were still incapacitated until the final round…

Blue (HP: 6/6; Defense: 5)
White (HP: 2/8; Defense: 6)

Indeed, they did. And there was hope, it seemed, as they would notice the three rangers arriving from either side--

But just as there was hope…

There was also…chickens, suddenly growing large and healing right up, pushing white and blue to the left as they expanded.

TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Sir Giblets

Upon pressing the button, suddenly, a booming resounded–It was the voice of an ultra powerful being–speaking of wisdom to the earth below.

“Hello. Would you like to take part in the Number One Ultra Definitive Anime Isekai Experience of RPNation? Great. Cool. Join Isekai Hell. We are great. We are the best. Come join us and be part of the fun. Join Isekai Hell, the greatest—the best—“

It was the wisdom of God, bellowing to the masses and sharing his wisdom to all within the realm of the turkeys.

“Join now and invite your friends. ^_^ Please do not hesitate to join our lovely community.”

Fliers would thus rain from the sky saying ‘join Isekai Hell.’

…In addition to something else big happening…

By big…

The Chickens would suddenly turn into large beasts.capable of crushing anything beneath them…!! And maybe also some of the dead turkeys would be suddenly healed and resurrected–

Distant, Sir Giblets could see the many Chickens suddenly rising up and becoming larger and stronger…!

Anything that they would walk upon would be easily crushed beneath their feet…

(Chickens span 2x2 tiles and can be commanded to crush other chickens or even other characters.)

"OH ALSOBTW LMAO LEMME MOVE YOU TO WATCH THE FIGHT WITH ME XD"

And so, the Goddess teleported Giblets and Midas to be able to watch the fight with her.

image.png

Vote:
As this is the last round for posting, the final round will be proctored faster for the sake of being able to distribute prizes.

1.) 💖 -The world ends.
2.) yes
3.) yes

Truth be told, Kalina kind-off liked holding the chicken like that and seeing its response. Perhaps it was a [monster] streak shining through. As she picked up the spoon and flamethrower, she was surprised to see them fuse. Oddly enough, her new 'friend' soon grew. Between the giant chickens, fliers and suddenly being face to face with the other rangers, Kalina was thoroughly confused. Instinctively, however, she knew an opportunity was present. “Power Rangers, Unite!” She wasn't sure why she yelled it out, but it felt natural. First she'd throw the [Delicious Golden Apple] at the hurt looking White Ranger. Then she made her way to them so that all five of them could unite and do their thing. “Let's team up and kill the awful being that put us here!” She stated, talking to both the Turkeys and other Rangers alike. She'd fuse if they could fuse. Otherwise she'd Flamethrower down that Goddess!!!

Eight

...He was STILL ALIVE! YEA BABY THATS WHAT WE DOIN' IT FOR!

Eight had survived with his guts and glory still intact, thus, it was time... With all the fuckery around him...

To run the fun away you kidding he had no damn chance at fighting these people come on!

Seriously what did you expect from him he was a turkey!!!

And why the hell did he have a mini map now? Seriously what was this thing anyways?

Sticking him in a damn murder death arena woth a bunch of chickens, homicidal rangers, a God and a shit ton of crap laying around?

Thats it, Eight was done playing, he didn't want to play this game anymore. Dumb game gave him no abilities or build god damn he wanted to speak to the manager.

"Gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble!"

Actions

[Speak to the Manager]

Sir Giblets
Giblets watched on with awe at the chickens which had been unleashed upon the land. "My Goddess..this is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen..if you would be so inclined, I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted my wing in courtship when this is all said and done..." He said 'kneeling' down with an elegant gobble prostrating himself before her, "please accept my catalyst as a token of my everlasting adoration.." He offered it out before her. Letting out another elegant gobble. Seemingly completely oblivious to what was going on around them, entranced.

Actions:
1. Talk to and try to woo goddess
2. Kneel and offer up Royal Catalyst as token of affection.

Last edited:
Kalina was thoroughly confused. Instinctively, however, she knew an opportunity was present. “Power Rangers, Unite!” She wasn't sure why she yelled it out, but it felt natural.

From nearby, silently contemplating his next move the Black Ranger looked up. Behind the black visor was a single black tear running down from his blue eye. “Of course!”

Then she made her way to them so that all five of them could unite and do their thing. “Let's team up and kill the awful being that put us here!” She stated, talking to both the Turkeys and other Rangers alike.

“Are you chickens or are you worms?” Black Ranger barked out like a military sergeant. He walked into alignment with the other rangers. “Chickens of Thanks and Giving, show no mercy to who has set us on this path! Attack!”

The Black Ranger takes his place ready for the dissolution of self as their sync ratios come into alignment and their Absolute Terror Fields spread out to commingle and morph into…

"Huhhh??"

The Isekentai Change Power Goddess stared at the turkey for a moment, eyes widening with sparkles✨ and stuff💅.

For this wonderful turkey to confess to her...

What a brazen, sudden act...!

OW!!

At the Black Ranger's command, the chickens would manage to successfully stop Foxy from dropping down and killing the Red and Yellow Ranger as she would attempt to punt herself into their bodies. With that, the remainder of their turns would be able to be used to reunite the rangers...

"OW!!"

Tossing the golden apple at the White Ranger did nothing except give her a smack in the head alongside a heavy concussion, leaving her at 1/8 HP, but the gimmick fork would manage to flock out of her hand and land into the arena for the Green Ranger to be able to pick up.

And so, amidst the chicken chaos and the glorious confession from turkey to Goddess, the rangers could still unanimously align and pose themselves, signaling to the heavens...

image.png

The Goddess's hands held over her face, eyes wide with shock and surprise as she would take a deep breath to respond to Giblets' confession--

"LOL U BIRDBRAIN XD WHAT MADE U THINK I'D EVER LOVE A BIRD HAHAHAHA I'M A GODDESS NOT A LOVER TO A LOWLIFE PEASANT BIRD LIKE Y--"

And so, as the Isekentai Warriors would unite and the Mega Gimmick Utensils would come together, thus bringing about

THE SUPER MEGA CUISINEKING!!
JampackedNeglectedErin-max-1mb.gif

The fiery blazes of the flamethrower--the pronginess of the three pronged fork --the great. powerful magics which would come from the conventions and great powers of whatever the other utensils would--would all come to the combined forces of togetherness to destroy and defeat the turkeys in one fell swoop!! BOOM! BOOM!! BOOM!!! Everywhere would destruction resound and reign all about, cooking everything--everybody in its path!!

Happy, tearful joys would sound out from Dohrnii the Chicken, as she saw her life literally flashing before her eyes--eyes blinded with all of the sudden ugly blazes of definitely orange gravy splashing all about and destroying--flooding everything all about her.

"Th-Thank you Green Ranger!!! IWILLLOVE YOU FOREVERRRR--!!!"

And then she died, just like all the other turkeys would.

Oh, and also the Goddess died as well, because screw her according to Kalina.

image.png

And so, thanks to the efforts of the Super Isekentai Rangers Sir Giblets's confession was never rejected because now he and everybody in the world would now become delicious baked goods!!

And so, the world would come to an end and Thanksgiving would be saved!!

The end!!!

Soon would come the beautiful winter season. The end to their November woes and the end to whatever food coma they had finished going through...

Awakening would be the rangers in their beds in wherever...What in the world was that dream of theirs anyway??

Oh, whatever, there probably wasn't a reason to care. It was just a dream, after all.

Wait a minute...

...Wasn't that...

A turkey's heads?????

Thank you all for taking part in the chaotic mess that was the Turkey Mayhem event! While there was definitely a lot of chaos and elements that I did not expect, that was also the hope and intended goal from the beginning for this ultra broken game!

Without further ado, winners have been determined as follows!:
In addition to a thanks to the MVP of the Turkeys!
  • MVP:
    • SilverFeathers SilverFeathers - for consistently doing as they could to help and lead players who weren't able to be active! Thanks for playing!!

Final prize confirmations will be distributed through a marketplace transaction~! Please await further details for confirmation~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back