• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community [Isekai Hell] February 2024 Event

Type: Letter of Advice, Request
Sender: Victorique Sopheana
Recipient: Lord and Lady Hoyles TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Canon Status: Sent in character. Quickly written and sent just before the Airship took off.
Dear Lord and Lady Hoyles,

I am hoping this letter finds you well? I can imagine the aftermath of having been under the influence of those tendril things has not been the easiest or must fun.

Furthermore, if I might make a suggestion, now would be the type to do some charity work to brush up your images.

That said, I know the job isn't entirely over. Once I return from the Sky Kingdom, I plan to investigate the academy your daughters study at, to see if I can trace back any of this. I'd imagine the both of you would also sleep better at night if you'd know your daughters are truly safe.

As a result, I'm hoping to count on the aid of the both of you to get the required rights and access for my investigation, when the time comes.

For now, I wish you a speedy recovery, both in health and reputation,

Victorique Sopheana

Letter Type: Love, Appreciation, Reply

Sender: Iberis Odhir

Recipient: Kalina Chivernu Elvario Elvario

Hey Kali! You always got a way of making me feel kind of funny sometimes but in a good way. I. really did like our cuddling and I really wouldn’t mind doing it again sometime. You went on a date with Scylla? I’m really happy to hear that. You really would want me to come too? I guess you’re right we’re a pretty far from normal bunch. You sure I wouldn’t be a third wheel? Unless you mean join join. Maybe if you could help get Shion on board too it would help.

Oh you have family in the See? It sounds like thing went well with them then. I’d love to meet them all Kali! That’s a great name, Xyvern, sounds kind of elegant. I actually have been spending some time in the See with Shion and it’s been pretty nice, we went to an area which is more open to foreigners called Wmgroth in the South. I heard that a lot of areas of the see don’t even take formal currencies, but we lucked out on this one with how much international commerce takes place there!I’ve definitely been enjoying my time with Shion at that..she’s been making it pretty clear to me that she really likes me a lot.

And good to know, perhaps we’ll get that taken care of in the future then, thanks for being there for me Kali..I’m really glad that you’ve been here for me right along since we met.

Love,

Iberis

Type: Letter of Appreciation
Sender: Regula Caelia
Recipient: Glacier Voider Voider
Canon Status: Sent in character.
Letter Type: Appreciation; Response

Sender: Glacier

Recipient: Regula Caelia Elvario Elvario

(OOC: Glacier technically does not have the telekinesis skill just yet (soon™), but for the sake of actually having him send this letter, I'll say he does by this point IC.)

Before even beginning to read, Regula would be able to immediately notice small slashes and spots of ink, scattered throughout the letter. Quite a few of the letters were also inconsistent, leading to some words looking a bit odd.

Dear Regula Caelia,

The visit to your barony was most pleasant. I am glad to have been able to help, and I hope that your new shrine goes well.

It is indeed true, that I wish to assist Inola with creating shaved ice. I must apologize for not having been able to do it then; however, I am getting closer to that possibility, and hope to fulfill my word when I am able. \

I am happy to have met Ethel; it puts a smile on my muzzle, or the best one I can achieve, when I recall the short but interesting training we had. Though she has her peculiarities, her enthusiasm is nonetheless amusing.

(.
I thank you for your kind words, and I wish you, Inola, Ethel, and everyone else well. I look forward to a visit in the future, but for now, I must continue on my natural journey.

<
Respectfully & Sincerely, Glacier '

P.S. I am not yet accustomed to using telekinesis, so please forgive the shoddy writing.

Letter Type: Letter of (Famillial) Love, Reply

Sender: Shael Xyvern

Recipient: Kalina Chivernu Elvario Elvario

Canon Status: Sent in character

My lovely Sister,

Thank you for staying to talk with your family, I understand that it must have been a big decision for you to make given the circumstances. But I think I speak for all of us when I say it means the whole realm to each and every one of us who got to meet you.

Yes It’s true I am a member of the Ryken Adventurer Guild. I certainly want our paths to cross again, if you’ll allow it, it brought me such tremendous relief and joy to see you again. While I do not want to promise anything as far as your mind is concerned I like to stay on the optimistic side when it comes to those sorts of things, if the Spirit King wills it perhaps it’ll be.

I was actually on a quest not all too long ago, I needed to help ensure the safety of this noble from the Kingdom of Rotia and met some young beast woman who apparently had been kidnapped and put into a most precarious situation so I tried to direct her to the guild for assistance.

If you’re going to go on quests, while I’m sure you can hold your own, I knew you could hold your own even before this, just please be careful, try to discern when something is too dangerous and make the appropriate move to ensure your own wellness. But of course if you could ever use my assistance I’d be more than happy to provide it, dear sister.

For our father, last I heard he was looking for you, he’s been periodically looking for you for quite some time. While I’m not certain for sure, I am somewhat concerned he may have gotten caught up in the conflict with his lack of sending messages home. Wish I had something more positive to share on that note, but if you do see him out there please let him know I’m thinking about him and praying for his safe return.

Sincerely,

Shael Xyvern

Letter Type: Appreciation, Inquiry, Reply

Sender: Yukan Koyake

Recipient: Ceylan Elvario Elvario

(The letter is written on a Kuridan style scroll in neat Beastial)

Bishop Ceylan,

Thank you for sending me this message. Congratulations on your status in your faith.
Your praise humbles me. You saved many lives during our time alongside one another and for that I am forever thankful.

I am doing my duty as I see necessary to the best of my abilities, and I too desire to make the proper and just choice.

I have been most well, I will say that since we last communicated I have been in battles involving the current conflict on the side of the Fae See, and have managed to secure some slaves their freedom in the process, for this I am most fortunate.

I appreciate your good wishes as well.

I apologize if I presented myself in a cool way when we were working together, but I will admit in a way only intended with respect that your faith is one which I cannot say I have always understood. But the miracles which you showed me those days suggests that there is still much to learn.

Should we be fortunate to meet again, if you are so inclined perhaps you could enlighten me more on the subject.

Sincerely,

Yukan Koyake

Letter Type: Adoration, Devotion, Reply

Sender: Ryuuji Kamimura

Recipient: Saoirse Elvario Elvario

(Written very neatly in common)

Miss Desrosiers,

I am forever in a life debt to you. You are a most benevolent Mistress who cares deeply for those who serve you, for that I simply cannot articulate a high enough praise.

I pledge that I will ensure your healthy and safety first and foremost.

Secondly I will do my utmost to ensure my own safety and thirdly I will ensure to the best of my ability that all of your property is in optimal health, I am certain I will only excel further in this as my abilities grow under your guidance.

I understand my predominant goal, this is a goal which I will strive for to the very best of my ability. I truly believe I am capable of reaching this goal and I will prove it to you through my dedication and actions.

I will also work toward improving my ability to target many.

I will assist in looking for opportunities and however you see fit, and I will use this freedom which you have most generously granted me with strategy and great deliberation.

Your most humble and fortunate one,

Ryuuji Kamimura

Last edited:
Letter Type: Devotion, Reply

Sender: Jastira Veidi

Canon Status:
Sent in character.

(Written very neatly in common)

Yes Miss Desrosiers,

I will act with professionalism. I understand that by performing in public, as your property I am to behave as an extension of yourself. I will do everything in my power to ensure that your reputation as well as my own are as positively received as possible. If it were not you, I might still be with my past owner and who knows what may have happened to me at that point this is the least I can do.

I will continue to improve my singing and performance abilities in whatever ways are deemed necessary.

I will also look for promotion and business opportunities. I will inform you when I believe these opportunities have arised. Thank you for this opportunity for me to develop my skills and passions. You won’t regret entrusting me with this responsibility.

With sincere thanks and gratitude,

Jastira Veidi

Letter Type: Love? Letter, Reply

Sender: Arranog Dranth

(Written in Beastial)

You’re lucky I really like a woman who knows what she wants and can take initiative. Course I’ve been able to kick some serious tadpole tail! You know who I am, and you know what I’m capable of. Naturally they cheated! Saw me as a real threat who they needed to take some kind of stupid moral high ground against I’m sure but I’m totally winning now.

Tch even if she wasn’t cheap there’ll be more that’ll show up to market that’ll be just as pretty. What can I say? I’m a renaissance man! I see something that I like and I can’t help myself! If you weren’t still planning on going out on that date with me I might suggest you try the same thing! Aftera ll that’s why you sent me this letter right? Couldn’t bear the thought of not knowing what’s going on with me? I am a pretty interesting guy after all.

I mean even if what you’re saying isn’t wrong, I’m still the best at whatever I put my mind too! I’m a Dranth after all! But I guess it could let me put more time into getting even stronger..not like I couldn’t hire help instead and I still gotta find that fountain of youth. So.. I might consider selling some more of them over, course it’d mean I’d wanna meet up again with you. And of course my offer still stands that you’re more than welcome to accompany me on my search for godhood. Perhaps you’re even worthy of the title of first wife. Anyway yeah, we can chat in peson later and I’ll show you some moves I learned if you catch my drift.

-Arranog Dranth

Viokii Letters (Viokii)

Recipient: Kalina Elvario Elvario (and kindof Scylla also RavenSong RavenSong Scylla gets the 1x1 rp instead of a letter because time constraints)
Type: Love, Response, Automated Survey
Hello, and thank you for your cooperation and hospitality.

Upon further inspection of potential choices to further my own progression, it would appear to be of useful benefit to stay in a location such as which you are offering to provide until I am able to handle and manage for myself once I have planned out my course of action. I can also surmise that Scylla would approve of it also, of which I will be willing to serve and support your endeavours until I have charted out my own plans. My algorithmic predictions also suggest that there is a chance that Scylla may also be observing or reading this letter as you do. My greetings to Cutie if she is in current viewing.

For the current moment due to your cooperation and trustworthiness, I can offer an indefinite unsigned ownership plan which ends at my own discretion, when I have the full planning to fulfil my own placed requests of accomplishments.

I must also remind your Highness that even though I am an experimental prototype unit, I am already highly developed and trained in providing response to inputs and tasks. I can assure that your ideas are not needed to be tested first and will be fully functional. That being said, I will be willing and happy in order to fulfil any requests or suggestions you may have, my love.

This sentence is an automated addition, your opinion and feedback is appreciated at all times.

Ul Letters (Ul)

Recipient: Zahrah ( Elvario Elvario )
Type: Response
Dear Zahrah, hopefully this letter finds you well enough.

Things last time could've been better, but I do have other things I gotta go do. I'm not really the kind for concerts or performances or all that, so no promises if I'm unable to show up or anything. I'll maybe see if it's along the way of places I got to go see. That, and I usually don't get along with that kind of crowd, I'm sure all the attention and popularity you'll get out of it is fun for you.

Maybe I'll tell you about those things or give you a ride if there's a next time that we meet. Perhaps you can teach me about your little singing and dancing or something in return
*. I have to go see quite a few things in the world as well as get a little costume change since going everywhere in robes isn't really doing it for convenience and comfort right now.

We'll have to see if we run into eachother again, but good travels until then.
Ul Dyril, of Nyrael.

* There's a bunch of arrows pointing and connecting to this line as if in immediate concerned addition of editing, saying "Don't expect this too much literally, I'm not a performer nor 'cute', I don't belong on a stage"

Recipient: Zeke ( NeramoDJI NeramoDJI )
Type: Apology, Friendship
Dear Zeke "Mors" Valdain, hopefully this letter finds its way to you well enough.

I am writing this letter in order to apologise for any hasty unplanned actions I may have proceeded with during our last interaction with eachother, usually I tend to steer clear of pirates and related having naught but poor and untrustworthy experience with them. Hopefully things will fare better if time and fate encourages us to be in cooperation again at any point in time, and that you are able to recover from your losses in due time.

Hopefully neither of anyone will have to experience the betrayals the likes of the Pink-Haired daddy's little princess that took the gains for herself. No matter what she said or promised, I would not so simply forget something like that. These are the kinds of reasons I don't openly trust people.

Also, what is this 'Heaven' that you have teleportation access to? Specifically, of course. There are tens of thousands of Heavens, one does not simply go to 'Heaven', most of them are just different existential planes. You probably want to differentiate that naming before there's a mixup. You probably don't want some uninformed evil wanting you for your power and putting you through the mud just to realise that it's not their Heaven.

But anyway, until we potentially meet again,
Ul Dyril, of Nyrael

Recipient: Luisa ( Uasal Uasal )
Type: Love and/or Appreciation
Fuck you.
(It was not a Love/Appreciation letter I lied)

Tachanka Letters (Tachanka)

Recipient: Almeida ( Elvario Elvario )
Type: Response, Confusion
What are you on about? Did you hit your head that badly? Look, you're a pretty little dunce and all but you can't just expect to engage someone in another language.

We'll be discussing the terms of our engagement the next time we meet.
Make sure to keep on a helmet and be careful where you swing that hammer.

Tachanka.

Letter Type: Love Letter
Sender: Baas
Recipient: Missy

Hey, you~

I bet you didn't expect this! So, time's been flying with you at my side, yet I feel every moment spent with you is counted double. Before us, I kept moving forward because that's what I knew I had to do – now it's because that's what I want to do.

With you, being content was quickly replaced by being happy. I couldn't thank you enough for that. And because of that, I'll always be at your side. I hope you know that!

I want to share everything with you - laughter, sorrow, burden, and bliss.

So long as it's with you, it'll be worth it.

I love you, Missy

Yours forever,
Baas

Letter Type: Motivational Appreciation!
Sender: Ruby Larue
Recipient: Paru
Canon Status: Sent via a messenger. Written in shoddy Common.

Dear, Hello, Sir or Ma'am

Hello, person adventurer!

Have you been to
citys cities? Or the sea? Benny deliered gave you this letter because you look like an strong adventurer! Can you tell me what the world is like? Less wolves would be good! We have some problems with wolfs wolves, but I train to get rid of them!

Have you ever had a snowcone? Are snowcones
avalabe ave there? I hope so!

I hope your adventur
ering goes well! Be careful around wolves and find what you are looking for!

Please give Benny a letter back!

Be perserved in all
pearls perls trouble!

The letter ends without providing contact information or personal details anywhere within, making it impossible to respond now that the messenger is long gone.

Letter Type: Personal Correspondence
Sender: Paru
Recipient: Ruby Larue Vaudivolt Vaudivolt
Canon Status: Handed to Ruby by mistake

Hey, [smudged]​
How are things?​
Good, I hope.​
I can't imagine anything new happening, but people seemed to like it that way, so I suppose it's for the best.​
The world [smudged] here is wild.​
There's so much of it, and I've barely left home.​
I managed to [smudged] it to one city, it was like a forest of brick and stone, so easy to get lost.​
But it was cool.​
I got a new sword and met some [smudged] people.​
But good people.​
Maybe it's time for us to open our borders.​
But my journey has only [smudged] started.​
I'll write you again soon.​
Hopefully things are still good then.​
If I can find a wagon and [smudged], or some money... maybe a job that pays... I'll bring you back a bunch of stuff!​
Take care​
Sender: Calliope Dar'Maoro
Recipient: Euthalia Apricot Elvario Elvario
Canon Status: Never delivered, stuck next to Euthalia's letter in Calliope's journal

To Eutha
Dear Euthalia,​
I've really enjoy my time with you as w
Ever since our meeting in Faeremeadow
From the time I first met you and Islwyn and Keone
(In Beastial)​
Why is this so hard? Why can't I just say what I am trying to say? Writing is easy I do it all the time! I just want to tell you that my life has been dreamlike and wonderful and amazing and perfect since you came into it. Sometimes things are worrying or confusing, but you are like an anchor, keeping me from drifting away or getting lost amongst the chaos. You are always on my mind, and I worry about you constantly and imagine the things we will do together one day. I just wish I could say these things to you!
Greetings Euth

Sender: Ringo
Recipient: Regula Elvario Elvario
Canon Status: Left on Regula's desk

[Good morning, Baroness​
It feels like I have been with you for an eternity, compared to the immeasurable time I spent in hibernation. You have made my arrival back in the world very comfortable and pleasant, and your company has brought me endless joy. I have enjoyed learning all the things about your Barony and meeting the people who admire and depend on you. It is a very different time than I was used to, but it is not a scary as I first thought it would be, and I believe that is because of your involvement. And I very much enjoy our sleepovers. I will stand with you as long as you will have me at your side. I hope I can one day do as much for you as you have for me.​
With much love and affection,​
Ringo]​

Letter Type: Friendship and Admiration
Sender: Mimi
Recipient: Finn Huttman Orikanyo Orikanyo
Canon Status: Gripped in Mimi's hand as she thrashes in her sleep

Mimi Valentine.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back