• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community [Isekai Hell] February 2023 Event

Type: Love Letter
Sender: Regula Caelia
Recipient: Seven Etymarchen Etymarchen
Canon Status: Send in Character after this traumatic experience.
Type: A friendly response
Sender: Seven
Recipient: Regula Caelia Elvario Elvario
Canon Status: A coy response sent through the mail

Greetings, Regula of Caelia,

I find it very considerate that, in spite of your duties, you would take the time to write to me your passionate desire to gore my body into little else but feather laid upon blood. It’s incredibly amicable and cordial. I could easily sham your name as violent and prone to anger, but that would end my fun and give you less reason to help me. And I like you. We have mutual understanding, after all. I also hate fire.

What am I? A demon? Monster? By the definition used by most, yes, I am. I live with little purpose but to live, to enjoy, to make it easier to access the avenues for my joy–most importantly, I act on the duty bestowed upon myself.

Regardless of the claims there that I am a monster, I, in full honesty, see no wrong in my actions. Correct me as you desire, but I’ve simply given others as they desired in exchange for my own. Did consequences—victims come as a result?

Yes. And you rightfully dislike me. But I don’t mind. I’m a monster, after all. I’m used to it.

Your most hated,
--The White Bird You Saw

Last edited:
Type: Letter of Appreciation (?)
Recipient: Rosie “Rum” Cake SoftSmile SoftSmile
Canon Status: Send In Character, around the start of Baronesss, Take Flight!.

Dear miss Cake?

Apologies, I'm not quite sure if that is your name or merely a nickname, but it's the only one I could find, so I hope I'm not addressing you inappropriately.

Either way, I've recently found a lot of people willing to aid me in building up my barony and I was debating to host some sort of party or event, a celebration to give something back to the people that've been working hard for me and my lands. However, it occurred to me that I have no idea where to even start. Truth be told, I think all the balls and gala's I know about would not be entertaining to my workers in the slightest.

Through some contacts, I learned that you might be knowledgeable in the art of hosting parties and that you would also be capable of providing pastries? If my information is correct, I'd love to hire you for something informal to host for my advisors and allies. Should that go well, I'd probably also want to ask you how to properly host an official states-like event for Count Sadek, but all in due time.

Hoping for a positive reply,

Baroness Caelia

Type: Letter of Appreciation
Recipient: Lee/Melie RavenSong RavenSong
Canon Status: Send in Character, after The Start Of Something New.

Dear Lee and Melie,

Although it feels a bit odd for me to be writing this, rather than Aria herself, I'm not sure if she's gotten over her trauma's well enough to do so, so I've decided to write on her behalf. After all, whilst she might not have fully recovered mentally, she is physically as fit as she was before, if not more so.

As a blacksmith and enchanter, I'd like to think I had an important part in this whole, but what the two of you managed to achieve was the real deal. To make her legs work so naturally, to a stunning degree, is beyond what I'd ever thought possible, let alone that I'd ever dare dream of being capable of such a feat myself. The two of you are artisans that are true masters of their craft, something only few can rightfully claim.

It's why you've been able to bring my dearest knight back to me, as I'm sure now that she recovered physically, she'll mentally recover in due time as well. It's something of which my gratitude cannot be stated in mere words, but I shall try so regardless.

Thank you.

Baroness Caelia

Type: Response of Appreciation
Sender: Hathaway
Recipient: Teuihua TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Canon Status: Sent in Character, a while after Winter's Warmth

To Teuihua,

You certainly gave me a pleasant surprise to see such a wonderful letter addressed to me. Not only that, but such a unique engraving makes it all the more special.

I don't know if I can qualify myself as such good person quite yet, but I'm definitely making the effort to tread along that path. From what I've learned, what's most important is helping others walk the path of noble heart.

What you and I did with the church and the village, will help others find that peace within themselves to live honorable lives. Teuihua, I couldn't have done it without you there. Literally, my scrawny self would not have been able to carry what you could.

Your strength is something of awe, without a doubt. However Teuihua, I think your true strength lies in your consideration for others. Such consideration what would embarrass some of the priests here. Never lose that purity of yours.

I hope to see it, and you once again someday, when our paths cross once more.

-Hathaway Peacecraft

Sender: Victorique Sopheana
Recipient: Vido Skyhunter Skyhunter
Canon Status: Send in Character, after The Foundation of Knowledge.

Dear Vido,

From what I've gathered, you're the currently leader of the Divees Crew. I've also gathered you were willing to do me a favour, which I appreciate. Enough so to send you a letter and cash in on it.

You see, I'm doing some investigation into the nature of titles and it's starting to look like some powerful folk aren't too happy about it. Who'd have guessed the the powerful like to keep their secrets close? To bad for them, I'll figure it out regardless. It's why I've been writing some insiders to keep an eye out for any potential hits being placed on halfling investigators.

If they hire you guys, please accept it without following up on the deal. I could use an insider, should the time arrive.

By the way, I hope you've all been doing well. I can't say I know you guys well enough to consider you all friends, but I would like to think that having been through all that stuff in the Underbelly together and having both dealt with Arthur (although I for significantly shorter), would make is some form of acquainted enough to care.

With regards,

Victorique Sopheana

Sender: Victorique Sopheana
Recipient: Clover Skyhunter Skyhunter
Canon Status: Send in Character

Dear Clover,

You know, it's normally pretty uncommon for a thief to try saving a detective. Yet you tried protecting me when we first met the champion and then later again when I panicked and fucked up with Sticker and Xix and nearly chocked to death. I'd have thanked you in person, but you were wise enough to sneak out of there while you could.

Either way, thank you. I still don't quite understand what compelled you to help me, nor what compelled Sticker to give her life to save me, but that doesn't mean I'm not grateful. Sadly enough, you're the only one I can still thank for it, so I hope this letter finds you well.

By the way, I know I'm already in your debt, of sorts, but if you hear about folk hiring to kill a halfling investigator, could you please pass the information on to me? It seems like I'm making even more enemies lately, so I could use all the information I can get my hands on. I'll make sure you'll be well rewarded for the effort.

With regards,

Victorique Sopheana

Sender: Keone
Recipient: Ophenia Faynorae Faynorae
Canon Status: Send in Character, address unknown, after Where Reality Ends, Escapists Dream.

Hello Ophenia,

Although I'd like to thank you for saving me, my tail and my friends, it's rude to just vanish, you know? I couldn't find you anywhere! Islwyn said you were probably safe, but come on! You said you'd give us a tour and didn't even properly let us out!

Oh, before I forget, I couldn't find any of the stuff from the Glade either. That Coral was an actual present, a really pretty present. You didn't take it, did you? Did you run off with it?

I'll give you the benefit of doubt and say you didn't. Although I'll be mad if you did. Or I'll just steal it back again.

Anyhow, good luck with that singing stuff you were talking about I guess.

By the way, for a stranger and an airhead, you were pretty okay.

With regards,

Keone

Sender: Islwyn
Recipient: Ophenia Faynorae Faynorae
Canon Status: Send in Character, address unknown, after Where Reality Ends, Escapists Dream.

Hey Pheenia,

I'm not sure where you went off to, but I've got faith in the infallible mail delivery services to find you~ I'm also sure you're alright, right? Ah, but still, it's a shame they won't give you a hug from me, or well, they said hugs aren't in their repertoire. How lame, right?

Anyhow, I totally wished we weren't out of the Glade so quickly, cause your singing was really pretty! The way it calmed that child was really cool as well~ I'm not sure if she'd ever admit it, but I'm sure even Euthalia was really impressed by that. You're like, totally a hero, you know?

It really makes me wish that I could go to an actual concert of yours~ I'm gonna see if I can bug Euthalia to go to Aslan, that's where you were headed next right? Perhaps I can convince her it's for See diplomacy or something?

Loveliest and warmest of hugs (sadly in words alone) from your official fan-club member,

Islwyn

Type: Reply
Sender: "Du Couer Pur" Ophenia
Recipient: Euthalia Apricot Elvario Elvario
Canon Status: Sent via a messenger, After [Where Reality Ends, Escapists Dream.]. The letter is accompanied by a White Eryngium made of some sort of paper.

Good Morning!

Salutations Miss/Mister Eddalithia, and my dearest Manager. It is I, Ophenia! I am sure you remember me, as we have only briefly departed from each other! I must sincerely apologise from the bottom of my heart for the suddenness of my disappearance. It was unfortunate, but it seemed that glade had decided to send me closer to where I must be headed. To Aslan!

It is the destiny that my heart has chosen~♡ I plan to head to Ryke afterwards. I wonder if I can appeal to enter Ryken again. Did I tell you about that time a noble convinced the guards to chase me out of the city? I cannot comprehend why they would ever do such a thing.

I took into account the songs you wanted me to sing. Honestly, I am not very good at writing songs! But I will be sure to try my best, I will make you proud, I promise. For a long time, I have been singing only to spread the love I feel to the world and its inhabitants. Perhaps singing of other concepts will help interest more people? Ah right! I am going to meet up with a friend to help procure some badges and pins for you and my fans. Also a new outfit for myself~! I am SO excited. Please continue to support me in the future Miss/Mister Manager!

With Love, Sincerely
“Du Couer Pur” Ophenia.

Recipient: Keone Nagendra Elvario Elvario
Canon Status: Sent via a messenger, After [Where Reality Ends, Escapists Dream.]

Good Morning!

Salutations Miss Kiyown! It is I, Ophenia~☆ I truly do regret not being able to give a proper adieu, due to my sudden and uncalled-for disappearance. It seemed that due to us not being headed in the same direction, we have been sent on separate paths. I truly do apologise, and I hope that you are able to forgive me.

Concerning the items from the glade, I assume they did not come with you as per the gardener's will. A gardener chooses what you can keep and what you are not able to. It seems that that young child may have mistaken that coral piece as a part of her realm, and decided to keep it there. However, I am sure that if you were to return and ask her for it, she will give it back! If you ever decide to venture into the Glade again, I would gladly accompany you☆

Ah! I very much appreciate that you enjoyed my singing and that you think of me as a 'pretty okay' stranger airhead! Thank you so much! I will continue to do my best in the future, and I will forever cherish your support♡

With Love, Sincerely
“Du Couer Pur” Ophenia.

Type: Letter of Regret
Sender: Euthalia
Recipient: Remun Faynorae Faynorae
Canon Status: Send in Character, passed on to 'whomever wishes to traverse into the Glade' with the message to hand it to 'Remun' after Where Reality Ends, Escapists Dream.

Dear Remun,

I'm sorry.

It took me too long to realise what was really going on and never managed to act appropriately. Instead, I tried to play along and be the prince you wanted, hoping to solve things for you.

Thankfully, Ophenia managed to offer you what I couldn't offer you; a shoulder to cry on. I'm hoping your heart has been lightened by her efforts.

I'd like to say the density of magic, the unfamiliar situation or the confusion of it all had clouded my judgement, but those would, in the end, be mere excuses. After all, I allowed myself to feel terrified by a child who merely needed comforting. Can you forgive me for making such a mistake? To see a fellow Fae suffering without realising it is a shameful thing, so your forgiveness would mean a lot to me.

Although you've let us leave and although you have no reason to believe you, I must say, I will see if I can do something for your mother. I can't promise you I'll save her, as that might just be hollow words, but I can promise you that I'll try.

Yours sincerely,

Euthalia Apricot

Sender: Zahrah
Recipient: Amelia RavenSong RavenSong
Canon Status: Send in Character, after An Unexpected Raid, to the Cat and Mouse Inn.

Hello again miss Amelia,

Thanks for letting me tag along with that trip to the mountains! It was a lot of fun and I made a lot of friends. Although it was really sad that some people died. Dying is never great...

Oh, by the way, did I tell you how much I loved how your hair, tail and outfit were so wonderfully colour-coordinated? We only split up a while ago and I already miss looking at it, such a pleasant sight to behold~

Also, I saw you running after that cat boy~ Muahaha! I know you're going to pounce on him and make him yours, right?!? I didn't see a lot of him, but my happiness radar says you'd pair great together and my happiness radar is never off! I almost wanted to follow, but figured you'd need that thing called privacy, right?

Please sent me an invite to your wedding! I've always wondered what the happiness potential of marriages is, so I'd love to study one from up-close! I bet you'd also have the most lovely kittens together.

Wishing you all the happiness in the world and then some,

Zahrah!

Recipient: Nachtum EMIYAman EMIYAman
Canon Status: Send in Character, after An Unexpected Raid.

Hello there mister handsome,

I've decided I'd fall in love with you!

You see, you have that perfect handsome protagonist vibe to you. The type that's always cool, that's always collected, that keeps being awesome and in charge. Also the types that's silent and just the right flavour of neutral. The fact that you look cool in black and have a nice and big sword only finish it up!

You know, you're exactly the type that, from what I've learned, can make a whole slew of 'girls' really happy. I forgot what it was called, something like... harem? Anyhow! I bet you could even make a harem happy, so in order to study that potential, I figured I'd fall in love with you!

If we meet again, I'm hoping you'll show me your harem protagonist charms, so that I may study their potential to their fullest for my research into happiness! Ah, of course, it'd be great if you'd actually collect a harem before that, so that my research can start when you're in full swing. Please get one soon!

Wishing you all the happiness in the world and the biggest harem ever,

Zahrah!

Recipient: Azusa saxon saxon
Canon Status: Send in Character, after An Unexpected Raid.

Dear miss Azusa,

You've helped me a lot!

I wish I realised at the time, but I only understood the debt of your abilities when we had already split up again!

You see, I concluded that, in some cases, violence is needed to rid the world of factors of unhappiness, so that happiness may preside.

However, I also learned that violence leads to a lot of unhappiness and potentially to death, the end of all happiness for someone.

So how, then, could happiness and violence coexist?

You, miss Azusa, are the answer!

Chalk-based violence!

I didn't understand it at first, but it's perfect.

It's violence that stops sources of unhappiness without being lethal and, considering chalk is fun, it might even be a mild source of happiness on its own!

The fact that you've found such a brilliant and amazing solution to such an ancient question and then managed to craft it into its own art-form is totally brilliant! I really wish I could've learned more from you!

Please teach me a lot more about it all when we meet again!

Wishing you all the happiness in the world and then some,

Zahrah!

Recipient: Islwyn Elvario Elvario
Canon Status: Sent via a messenger, After [Where Reality Ends, Escapists Dream.]

Good Morning!

Salutations Miss Issuwin! I must apologise verily for vanishing suddenly, and I am sending this letter to inform you that I am indeed alright and the mail services are indeedly infallible☆ Are you telling the truth? How sad! I truly do hope that if we see each other again, we would be able to engage in a beautiful warm hug!

I am truly cherished that you feel that my singing was 'pretty'! I do try to sing the best that I am able when in front of people, though I do not think it is anything special... There are so many other songstresses and songsters out who sing much better than I do, and I am so honoured to know you thought of me as a hero!

I truly did enjoy venturing with all of you, it was quite delightful to converse with new people after such a long time. I felt quite alone for a short period, and it made me really happy to talk others again. Please do try to attend, I would love to have you there♪ It is true that I am currently headed to Aslan, however, I must first meet with a friend to acquire some things. Tell Euthalia that I, "Du Couer Pur" Ophenia, formally and kindly urges her to attend☆

With Loving hugs, Sincerely,
“Du Couer Pur” Ophenia.

Sender: Ceylan
Recipient: Kesh Skyhunter Skyhunter
Canon Status: Send in Character

Dear Kesh,

Truth be told, I debated whether or not to write you, as I still have some bad recollections of what you did to me. It's not something I could easily forget, even though I'd like to, yet forgiveness is a good trait, so I decided to practice it.

After all, you did help us out a lot when facing the imposter that'd taken Aegrizora's place back in Arborhaven. Although I believe it would just be naïve of me to think you'd have changed your theft-inclinations, I do believe you have a good heart. After all, you seemed genuinely concerned for Mira when we learned of her sister's fate. Mira's doing a lot better now, luckily, in case you were still worried.

Out of all the more well-known deities, I believe Urliberia would most likely embrace your free spirit, so I shall pray that she you will allow you to continue to enjoy your freedom, although I must ask you at least considering altering your theft-instincts to focus merely on other criminals.

May Urliberia be with you,

Ceylan

Last edited:
Recipient: Kristina EMIYAman EMIYAman
Canon Status: Send in Character, after The Start Of Something New. One sentence is scratched out, but still barely legible.

Dear Lupa,

After going through some document detailing the events that unfolded at Yemaya, I realised you were involved in finding some clues regarding the tragedy that unfolded, which is a notable feat. Sadly enough, the records aren't complete and are rather confusing at times.

Considering the ruins of Yemaya or now within my domain, I would love for an opportunity to hear your version of the events that unfolded there. Having been involved at the start I'd give me closure and knowing what happened might aid me in preventing a repetition. I've also wondered if that tail is as amazingly fluffy as it looks ever since I first laid eyes on you.

In general, I believe I could use someone with your talents. Most of my current team works great together as a group, so having someone that seems to operate well on their own would be a great boon, especially as I'd like for some things to be investigated along the borders.

Should you ever find yourself looking for work opportunities, please visit Caelia Barony.

With regards,

Baroness Caelia

Recipient: Rosie “Rum” Cake SoftSmile SoftSmile
Canon Status: Send In Character, around the start of Baronesss, Take Flight!.
Sender: Rosie "Rum" Cake
Recipient: Regula Caelia Elvario Elvario
Canon Status: Send in Character, around the start of Baroness, Take Flight!

1676731567377.png
Upon opening the letter, confetti and streamers explode out of the envelope. The paper inside is crumbled, pink and...Cupcake scented? The letter itself reads as follows:
"Dear miss Caliea Caelia, I hope this letter finds you in good health.
Hehehe Gummy told me to write that! Anyway, I would be super duper stoked to help you throw the biggest, awesomest, bestest party ever! I do all sorts of pastries too-- In alphabetical order there is: Alfajor, Angel Cake, Apple brioche, Apple pie, Apple strudel, Babka, Bahulu, Baklava, Banbury Cake,"

The paper uncrumples a bit more as you read, and folds out into a very long scroll like parchment. You glance downwards, reading the first word of every few lines.
"Cream horn, Crepes,"
"Eccles Cake, Éclair,"

You look even further down, eyes scanning even faster.
"Macarons, Makmur, Makroudh, Malsouka"
"Taiyaki, Torpil, Tortell,"
"Wafer, Waffles, Wedding Cake, Welsh Cake, White sugar sponge cake, Wine Cake, Xuixo, Yurla, Yule Log Cake, Zuger Kirschtorte, Zwetschgenkuchen.
Please list up to 100 of your most favorite listed above! I tried to remember everything I could do, since I don't know what kind of party you'd like. Once you send me the list--I'll get the gist of what your going for and be over with a super duper party kit the time of your choosing!
I also help with finding musical talent and am happy to make invitations.

Love, Rosie! "

Recipient: Cleo Rom Shatter Shard Shatter Shard

Dear mister Rom,

Whilst going through some of the paperwork in my barony, I came to the realisation that somehow, half of the entire County's goods, those of my barony included, were funnelled through a single merchant, namely you.

Whilst I do not know what sort of debt made the late Count Light make such a desperate decision, I'd like to inform you that his unfortunate passing has annulled these contracts.

Whilst I respect merchants with ambition and whilst I would honour some of the late lord Light's wishes and ideals, I do not see how such an outrageous deal can be beneficial to the barony in any way, shape or form. As a result, I'd also like to inform you that I do not wish to renew any contracts on these original terms.

Although I am open to renegotiate terms, I shall admit these previously dealings have not left me without serious doubt as towards your integrity. I hope for your understanding in this matter.

With regards,

Baroness Caelia

Last edited:
Sender: Ceylan
Recipient: Eris saxon saxon
Canon Status: Send in Character, short after A Duel of Fates.

Dear Eris,

It's my honour to inform you that my report regarding Holfleel was accepted and that Holfeel shall soon be added to the official Syncretist pantheon.

Once again, I'd like to thank you for your time and explanations, as well as for the copy of her scriptures. Your work in Bishri is admirable and I shall wish you strength when coming face to face with the See's native religion. I shall pray for your continued success in leading people to Holfeel's guidance.

On a personal note, I'd like to invite you to visit the Holy City of Vegard one day. There are few fellow men or women of faith with whom I'd consider to be personal friends rather than just colleagues. Yet, forgive me if I'm overly presumptuous or outright wrong, I would like to believe we would still be on friendly terms even outside our mutual professions.

Although I'm officially recognised as a Bishop now, the official ceremony has yet to take place. Perhaps you'd consider visiting then? I shall sent word again when a date has been decided.

May Holfeel's guidance lead you,

Ceylan

Sender: Ezekiel Hayward
Recipient: Aria RavenSong RavenSong
Canon Status: Unsent, kept on his person. Written just before the start of Bearoness, Take Flight!.

Honourable Marshall,

I must regret to inform you that my ability to work for you has been compromised.

Each passing day, I am drawn closer to you. Your mere presence is enough to enchant my senses, to capture my attention and to keep my gaze locked on your beauty.

During your duel with my trainee, I was anxious at first. I was wondering how you'd treat Ethel's foolishness. Upon seeing you hold back, I relaxed and studied your motions.

Never before have I seen such grace. Your ability on the battlefield was wonderful to behold, but that's when something happened to me. A feeling I never felt before overwhelmed me: love.

It's a foolish desire. How could I, a mere guard captain, hope to make someone like you mine? It'd be a betrayal of my duties at best, treacherous lechery at worst. I was hoping this love could be killed off, but it's only grown stronger with everything new I learned about you.

It shames me to admit it, but I am unsure if I'm still suited for this position.

With honest and sincere apologies,

Guard Captain Ezekiel Hayward

Recipient: Kellum Garelemond saxon saxon
Canon Status: Send in Character, short after The Start Of Something New.

Dear mister Garelemond,

It has come to my attention that you've recently started running a Law Office. Considering the nature of my request, I believe someone someone with fresh ideas is needed.

You see, I've recently become Baroness Caelia, in Sadek County, which means that I'm governing a territory that borders the East Empire.

Although it has not occurred during my reign thus far, I cannot exclude the possibility of East Empire slaves attempting to escape and managing to make their way into my barony. As current law demands, I would have to return them to their owners. I, however, am not fond this practise.

It's why I'd highly value any legal advise you can give me that can be useful for avoiding such an outcome. Ideally, I'd prefer granting freedom to those that make it here, but if need-be I'd take ownership and grant them a better life.

I must state that my relation to the East Empire is terrible, as I've managed to be set-up by a domestic terrorist and find myself to be a wanted woman within their borders. Another issue I'd like legal advise on, should you have it.

Baroness Caelia

Sender: Euthalia
Recipient: Eris saxon saxon
Canon Status: Send in Character, after A Duel of Fates.

Apostate,

Your existence is confusing to me. They call you a hero to our nation, which I'm told is why you were granted the right to be considered as one of our own.

Although I shall respect the words of our leaders, know that I do so reluctantly.

Why must you condemn our nation's kindness by trying to turn us against our own? Why must you sow doubts among our ranks and shake our faiths? What did the Spirit King see in you, to allow you to conduct such actions?

It perplexes me.

Yet there is one thing I despise more than anything else. The East Empire. Considering you aided our nation against their atrocities, I shall be willing to hear you out. That was your desire, was it not? To have others hear your words regarding this goddess of yours.

Your actions have granted you the right to preach your apostasy to me, so should you wish to make use of this right, I shall visit you at that building of yours in our capital.

I do not promise you to be converted, but I do promise to try to be open-minded.

With regards,

Euthalia Apricot

Sender: Stella Scylla Imposter
Recipient: Scylla RavenSong RavenSong
Canon Status: Send in Character, after The Hag Of The Overgrown Marshes, delivered by a suspiciously familiar yet unfamiliar mail-man.

Hey Scylla, it's me! Green Scylla!

Did you like meeting my version of you? I sure liked being your version of you!

Then again, you could stand to lose a few pounds~ Lay off the cake girl! Just kidding, those curves were all in the right places, it was a great shape to copy!

Just remembering how y'all burned down that big Ent still brings me to tears of joy each time as well.

It makes me wish I could fully copy the abilities of a person. Did I spoil a weakness of mine? Of course I can copy any abilities flawlessly!

Want to hear a fun fact? I might be right beside you, as that old lady alongside the road, or maybe as that kid that's being handed candy, or that handsome bloke or regal gall that you've got an eye on. Isn't that a fun thought? Keep it in mind and you'll never have to miss me! If your cake ever goes missing, it might even have been me!

Perhaps, one day, I'll even reveal myself to you again, but until then, try to keep up a nice shape to imposter!

The 'Other' Scylla

Recipient: Barthalemu Mathers Novama Novama

Dear mister Mathers,

Although it has been a while, I'd like to thank your for helping me and my friends past the waiting line at the gates of Aslan, which really saved us some trouble. It's a shame the situation wasn't suitable for us to accept your kind invitation to join you for lunch.

I'd also like to inform you that I've managed to become the ruler of a barony in Ryken. Although I'm not sure if an established merchant such as yourself would normally concern himself with a small and relatively unknown foreign barony such as mine, the Caelia Barony in Sadek County, it would humble me if you were willing to consider setting up trade with or within my domain.

We're in the progress of rebuilding the area after multiple disasters, but I've got a highly talented team of individuals surrounding me, so I have high hopes for our future. All we need to get the economy back in full swing are workers and resources.

Although I'm not asking for favours, I would like to believe you're an honest man who'd seek modest margins, should you wish to set-up trade here.

With kind regards,

Baroness Caelia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back