• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo to put bluntly I've tried a few rp's set in a fantasy world, the fantasy/isekai rp's I have tried to run usually get past a couple of pages before everyone gets busy or loses interest. That said my idea is to look for players for a 1x1 that will lead to a group rp.

Your character would be a soul sent to Aerth with a power, a weapon and some vague instructions.
Depending on choices made in game your character could meet another player or two.
Without spoiling the story (as it can change for individuals) I intend for the isekai cast to meet/face off at some point.

I'm getting sick of recycling the isekai plot and seeing as i could be making different origin stories I won't type out a huge thing.

If four or three people want to play as a group I could gm that, but either way i am hoping to find some people keen on the idea of characters entering another's story until it merges to a group thing.
------------
It's late now so I will probably type (edit and recycle) more to do with general settings and "lore" if you could call it that.
If you want to know more or let me know you are keen to join alert me here in some way

Recycled stuff))

You Died.
thanks Obama.
Doesn't matter how but your time on earth has ended...
You and others in the same situation,
that situation being death
Have been chosen from a pool of souls at random.
You can either choose to pass on,
which I'm sad to inform you all religions got it wrong.
Pastafarian ironically being the closest to the truth out of all earth beliefs but only cause it's a mess as... Never mind...
If you choose to pass on this version of you is no more...

But. If you agree to be chosen,

You can live again!
In a new body with all the knowledge you have acquired...
The world will be different
But you will learn quickly,
your soul having lived a previous lifetime
will begin anew stronger then the average person...
there is magic in this world...
Once you live again you have the potential to become a hero but ultimately the choice is yours.
You can help people or you could make the world a terrible place to live.

It may be hard,
Yes.
But anything worth doing usually is...
Before you is sheet of paper, you need to sign it to enter this new world. All you need to do is pick up the pen.

==================================================​

Heyo, this is a Isekai RP in the fictional fantasy world of Aerth. To summarise what you need to know to make a character,
A person from earth who has died between the ages of 16 and 90 is chosen to respawn on a new world. The gods give them magic and a weapon and not much else. You can choose magic and weapon or I can randomize it for players.
(Know you may need to edit choices for story/plot reasons if you choose)

Looking for three or four people who can post two paragraphs or more twice a week. A Ooc discord server is available if you ask.
==============================================================
The world of Aerth is alot like your favorite fictional story in some way or another. Magic, monsters, ideas that I take or twist to fit my narrative and make original. Enough to call it a fantasy instead of a fandom rp.

For example...
Aerth is a large planet mostly covered by water. Many different races and walks of life inhabit the place from humans beastkin elves dwarfs and monsters.

Adventurers go on quests to combat monsters,

The currency is gold coins/barter,

All across the lands (including islands in the skies) monsters grow in number or suddenly appear. From Dunwel to Reyona, no kingdom of man is safe. Be it nightspawn, orc, dragon, or each other. Humanity may be destined to perish.

Hey, this is pretty neat! I love the idea of building up different player characters in a 1x1 story before bringing them into a group. It's kinda like replacing the "backstory" section of a character's sheet with an RP itself.

If you are keen on a 1x1 thing please PM any questions or if you would like to reserve a choice.
The main two is

"God given weapon"
each isekai soul is given a weapon from the gods, this can range from a staff, nunchucks, various lengths of sharp metal, boomerang, scythe, knife, gloves, shield, rifle, yada yada yada. Some weapons are taken for story reasons, others might be someone else's first choice.

"God given power" all things on Aerth have mana, this allows them to use magic. Souls sent by the gods have a abilty that consumes their own mana.
Easy example is...
A soul with the power of water, their mana is fire so they can use water or fire magic.

Almost any suggestion can work but I'd need to get a understanding of it before it enters a group setting.

"God given weapon"
each isekai soul is given a weapon from the gods, this can range from a staff, nunchucks, various lengths of sharp metal, boomerang, scythe, knife, gloves, shield, rifle, yada yada yada. Some weapons are taken for story reasons, others might be someone else's first choice.

Can it be something extremely out of place like an arm cannon be allowed in? As in, Mega Man's Mega Buster and shit. If not, then I'll just settle with a gunsword

Sounds bloody interesting, though I will say I've never done a 1x1 before. I'd imagine it's the same, but just between two people.

Can it be something extremely out of place like an arm cannon be allowed in? As in, Mega Man's Mega Buster and shit. If not, then I'll just settle with a gunsword
No arm cannons sorry, the medieval fantasy gods never played mega man sadly and were never inspired to make arm mounted mana guns

Gunswords are a no as well, best your getting is a sharp gun in which you could swing the barrel at people
Sounds bloody interesting, though I will say I've never done a 1x1 before. I'd imagine it's the same, but just between two people.
That's it, though the goal is to have a group rp or reach a point where everyone who joins to play 1x1 gets invested in their character to join in the group

So is this a starting group RP, or is everyone starting off as 1x1? I would prefer the former to make it easier.

Dibs on gloves/ guantlets!
You can have first reserve as gauntlets may be taken already

(depending on if people from before are still playing or not some god given things are given out)

Cool. Just let me know when things are getting started.
When people tell me what choice of god given weapon and power they can basically start the 1x1 but if your after a group that starts when I have four rough cs’s sent to me

may we have the template for that, by the way?
I’m at work, literally all I need to know to start is your characters

weapon
Mana
Power

search for anything Aerth on rpn by me if you want more info as it’s all connected

or wait til I’m home lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back