• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Aerth ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
so, lower or raise target gravity only on touch for now?

Himself and other things via touch is a yea, but its literally like winning magic lottery in a way. I can't see how it would pop up naturally for someone to suggest "try fucking with gravity" or him to make it happen by trying to transform or shoot magic

he'd probably not try it yet, he has axe so apply axe

Barney has the weeb buff though, time to flex those memories and becomes true dinosaur by pulling meteor
Wont lie this spell/magic is a possibility but to do so is a very random outcome. Say he grabs a meteor to big and it smashes onto the battlefield killing everyone there and further.

That or he grabs a meteor that breaks down into the size of a small dog and hits no one.

This technique is the ultimate "fuck you" aswell as a gamble cause one has to shoot shitloads of magic into space hopefully getting something close enough to pull down quickly and accurately.

Telekinesis on a bullshit level is more like madara's meteor jutsu

We have two teleporter and one shielder, with the right timing we can just eat some popcorn while watching the meteor obliterates everything to dust. Yeah its an end game BS but its still fun to think XD

The more mid-game version of it is probably Barney lifting a boulder and dunking it on enemy's face.

We have two teleporter and one shielder, with the right timing we can just eat some popcorn while watching the meteor obliterates everything to dust. Yeah its an end game BS but its still fun to think XD

The more mid-game version of it is probably Barney lifting a boulder and dunking it on enemy's face.
Wont lie you are right somewhat but to speak on hypothetical shit...
Is Maria's barriers more powerful then whatever chunk of space rock gets dragged down at random?
Is Wakki still alive at said point to guarantee a safe getaway?
Would it just be a corgi sized rock that lands in the middle of the battle making the land shake for a moment before everyone realises they shit their pants over nothing...

Either way it should be fun

Barney grabs something from the sky!

Its...

A godstone!?

Spell idea

Barny pulls wierd things from outter space, rocks, strange metal objects, a car, a statue, a dragon, pair of boots-

Only cars he will get is the ultimate lifeform so don't fuck with it unless you want sick theme music to die by

Kikimura Kikimura thought I should mention as a teacher in the order of vision and potentially one who taught fire magic at Talentailia Nike can give a bit more instruction on the finer points of forming mana even if it isn't fire magic.

Sorta like how a professional fighter can give tips or advice thats applicable to any common person despite not training.

Last edited:
Kikimura Kikimura thought I should mention as a teacher in the order of vision and potentially one who taught fire magic at Talentailia Nike can give a bit more instruction on the finer points of forming mana even if it isn't fire magic.

Sorta like how a professional fighter can give tips or advice thats applicable to any common person despite not training.
Alright! I'll work on a msg when I can. I have an extremely busy week ahead of me so I might have slower replies!
< 3

Hopefully my explanation was good enough °^°
Only thing I can suggest is adding "mana can be determined by it's colour, your colours for example..."
Then the explanation etc might just be how I read it but it kinda reads as there only being the four colours she mentioned

But yea its good, I won't speak for everyone but I think its fine

I imagine they would have said it back in the temple, with Nike having a idea on what colours could be what from experience at the school.

Though I almost wanna make Yahno a savage now lol
"Shes right you know, magic drain can leave you on your back wishing for more mana... kinda like Nike most nights. Just replace more mana with a gang of minotaurs..."

Last edited:
I imagine they would have said it back in the temple, with Nike having a idea on what colours could be what from experience at the school.

Though I almost wanna make Yahno a savage now lol
"Shes right you know, magic drain can leave you on your back wishing for more mana... kinda like Nike most nights. Just replace more mana with a gang minotaurs..."
Pfft it would be hilarious. "IT WAS ONLY ONE TIME!" or smthin lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back