• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Aerth ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thought there was a go ahead on that stuff, sorry, mind telling me theres an issue instead of stepping over like that?

Thought there was a go ahead on that stuff, sorry, mind telling me theres an issue instead of stepping over like that?

Sorry I didn't think it would be a problem, just figured it was a somewhat funny way to move past it. I may not have clarified as well as I thought i did though

I know you asked if its right to effect things by touch but I thought I made it clear no ones busting out magic straight up after a second of explanation

I figured after an arrow summoning thing, but if thats god weapon shit c'eat la vie...

Rather get rid of half my old post now, excuse me

I figured after an arrow summoning thing, but if thats god weapon shit c'eat la vie...

Rather get rid of half my old post now, excuse me
I can edit mine as well but to be technical you broke post order didn't you lol

Lets not start on that, i've done my edits if we go we go...

Just wanna say sorry to you and everyone, ill try and be more direct and give more information to avoid miscommunication.

Also call me out if you feel I've done something wrong, I don't go out of my way to but I ain't perfect aha

Huh, I thought the part where Nike teached a bit more about mana things was supposed to start the magic training even if they can only do the basic minimum. I kinda planned to have Maria stabbing herself for healing practice lol.

Huh, I thought the part where Nike teached a bit more about mana things was supposed to start the magic training even if they can only do the basic minimum. I kinda planned to have Maria stabbing herself for healing practice lol.
If any of you had fire mana that would happen faster for them. At present moment they been told what colour their mana is and what that could potentially be.

Healing mana can be taught from anyone who can use a orange rune, besides last post she had was her thinking arrow summons was all she could do aha
Be a leap to go from that to stabbing herself on the chance she can fix it yea?

Its supposed to be A start, but yall got unusual mana, barrier and healing being the easiest ones of the isekai lot but even then its not first try situations.

I have fire mana so it's cool. Anyway I don't mind playing a goblin.

NeonFlow NeonFlow
Ill tag you an anyone else when it pops up. Generally goblins are like I explained in my post. images.jpeg-32.jpg
Little ugly green things with toxic teeth an nails/claws. Its not impossible for them to scavenge tools or weapons and learn to use them. Weak as human kids and only a real threat in numbers or when riding other monsters as that indicates intelligence/experience. Goblin02.png
Depending on how the entire group wants to handle it goblins could be a quick battle to get the swing of using a weapon/murder or a arc dedicated to being rid of the bastards in a entire territory

More a general question as its not to serious but id like a opinion before deciding aha

Would it be to much to have Shenanigans, the isekai hero turned God...
Have a history of "writing" the best songs in all of aerth? The joke being this guy from earth plagiarised popular songs like
"carry on" or "when doves cry" aswell as a bunch of queen and ludacris songs

NeonFlow NeonFlow question: I've been implying that Valentina has been subtly feeling other's emotions, is it okay if she continues a passive empathy?

For your question: Yes! All the plagiarised things! I don't know why, but I had the idea a few days ago of the Isekai lot singing earth songs to build followers for Shenanigans.
Barney gets "Move B****" by Ludacris
Maria gets "She works hard for the money" by Donna Summers
Valentina gets "Somebody to Love" by Queen

NeonFlow NeonFlow question: I've been implying that Valentina has been subtly feeling other's emotions, is it okay if she continues a passive empathy?

For your question: Yes! All the plagiarised things! I don't know why, but I had the idea a few days ago of the Isekai lot singing earth songs to build followers for Shenanigans.
Barney gets "Move B****" by Ludacris
Maria gets "She works hard for the money" by Donna Summers
Valentina gets "Somebody to Love" by Queen
As for sensing others emotions via magic that's somewhat ok as she's been told that pink mana is usually magic to do with the mind like telepathy. It would be subtle if anything especially since its like the first hour or two doing magic. It'd more or less be subjective to her, She might be right but she can't actually do the magic which would show her the answer or to manipulate emotions via magic in general.

Also the fact she can somewhat "assume" emotions from body language, facial expressions etc so her trying to do magic along the lines of telepathy would work a tiny bit in tandem for what she actually has. Its not like she's using mana to peer into someone's soul and be able to determine "this guy is depressed"

Last edited:
More a general question as its not to serious but id like a opinion before deciding aha

Have a history of "writing" the best songs in all of aerth? The joke being this guy from earth plagiarised popular songs like
You do you °^°

It just means people will quote lyrics and claim they are by shenanigans. That and bards know the classics. Even on aerth dedicated followers of shenanigans heckle bards with shit like "play freebird!"
(Literally a heckle no one knows what song it is)
Though at this point in the story shenanigans is a legend and not really a worshipped indvidual. Might have a cult or three about but nothing like 500 years ago.

Which for shenanigans was about 2010. But that's a spoiler that doesn't help anyone

lol that's hilarious, so I'm fine with that.

Not particularly, last two posts kinda point towards practice of some kind aha

Its probably a better idea to wait for another post but if I was dictating what all yall should post...
probably be better to see if the three would be heroes can use their weapons.

does Maria have any chance of shooting a arrow accurately? Does the bowstring hit her forearm cause she has no experience with a bow?

does Barny have any experience with physical confrontation, when he swings his axe to kill would he keep balance?

Does Valentina have a clue on how to wield a needle of a rapier?

Last edited:
I'll try getying a post out, works been ...

Shit, real shit

In regards to Barny's questions the natives would probably answer along the lines of...
"Noone they know would be expecting god sent heroes."

Where they hail from maybe, but where they are now is

"in the lands of Karma, beastkin country and Its capital is grimgar but the land has been conquered by a ice dragon... A Dragharta prince"
if one believes rumours or has heard the news

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread won't lie i assumed her bow to be a long one but not the length of her lol

Can have it like that if you like though. Its main function as a god weapon is changing shape/form/mana etc so you can unlock it over time or start with the person sized aha

As for Wakki's answer you can edit it in if you like instead of me waiting two more posts.

"Goblins hunt at dusk and dawn which is the best time to catch them aside from attacking a nest directly. However you have nothing to fear with all of us here i can assure you of that. If you feel overwhelmed or should any of us see you in danger we shall rush to your assistance"

That but purple aha

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread won't lie i assumed her bow to be a long one but not the length of her lol

Can have it like that if you like though. Its main function as a god weapon is changing shape/form/mana etc so you can unlock it over time or start with the person sized aha

As for Wakki's answer you can edit it in if you like instead of me waiting two more posts.

"Goblins hunt at dusk and dawn which is the best time to catch them aside from attacking a nest directly. However you have nothing to fear with all of us here i can assure you of that. If you feel overwhelmed or should any of us see you in danger we shall rush to your assistance"

That but purple aha
Ok, I will edit it later. Don't worry about the bow though, I do want her base to be more of a sniper but her first variant would probably something she would call 'Shrek's short bow'.

Ooc: She definitely needs to grind goblins to unlock a bone shortbow with toxic arrows.

IC: she has to find a bunch of tiny purple runes from goblin corpses and feed enough to said weapon to level it up.

To speed this along though the story soon leads to isekai lot learning more about their powers and weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back