• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Aerth ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Got abit of a family emergency, i'll still be around but I beg forgiveness for any... need to skip. Death in the family, folks didn't tell me much due to certain circunstances but gonna be needed for some moving.

Got abit of a family emergency, i'll still be around but I beg forgiveness for any... need to skip. Death in the family, folks didn't tell me much due to certain circunstances but gonna be needed for some moving.
I'm sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and I'm sending good vibes your way. Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible

thank you~
I nearly lost a finger before due to that stuff always be safe~

Nike: i used to be yahnos teacher
Anyone there: that guy trapped under a axe?
Nike: i never said I was a good teacher or he was a good student.

Lol, I suddenly thought about this: if someone try to grab Maria's arrow does that means they would also get pinned underneath it?

The take away from that exchange earlier was supposed to be more of a thors hammer deal. Potentially one with a God weapon can be disarmed, but only gods chosen can use said weapon. Same as how gods chosen can't use any mortal made weapon.

So in a way anyone can be trapped under a God weapon but for that to happen is contrived. Like if she threw her bow at someone standing up that's just a odd projectile. But if it landed on someone laying down they wouldn't be able to move it, best they can attempt is to shift themselves out from under it

BFabulous BFabulous Renny Renny Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Orikanyo Orikanyo Kikimura Kikimura lost_girl lost_girl saxon saxon

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think each character has introduced themselves in turn or has said their name outloud around people present.

Get in now if you wanna continue the camp fire vibe for a bit as my next post was going to be a Wakki one basically asking the isekai lot to join them in trying to save the world from the dragon king. Assuming they agree wakki would promptly point them towards their first combat encounter...
Which should go fine for the three unless they trip over themselves and fall on their weapon.

The rest of the cast would be assigned support roles, only to actually intervene should the situation become overwhelming to the newbs.

Ill explain more before I post the actual combat part, I just wanted to send a heads up and say how much I'm enjoying all of you posting. On the flip of that if you've got a suggestion for me or if I'm doing something wrong don't be afraid to let me know.

huh, when it comes to magic spells, do we make em up ourselves?

huh, when it comes to magic spells, do we make em up ourselves?
For most people with something simple yes.

Fire mana = fire magic which can be as simple as a making light to see in the dark or roaring a vast wall of flames like a dragon might.

But things like gravity would be much harder to comprehend. Probably not for a earthling who has seen 100+ different types of fiction with examples and understand what gravity does In real life...

For the beginning at least though Barney won't be able to use his magic as a projectile, he would be effecting his own gravity or those he can touch.

For most people with something simple yes.

Fire mana = fire magic which can be as simple as a making light to see in the dark or roaring a vast wall of flames like a dragon might.

But things like gravity would be much harder to comprehend. Probably not for a earthling who has seen 100+ different types of fiction with examples and understand what gravity does In real life...

For the beginning at least though Barney won't be able to use his magic as a projectile, he would be effecting his own gravity or those he can touch.
was sorta imagining a sort of grounding magic, not so much a damage but forcing them to land/fall?

but the effecting his own at first seems fun.

...huh.. maybe thats why he feels his weapon is so light.. i mean, even if its a god weapon should be hefty for an axe. good job past me for writing without future thinking.

was sorta imagining a sort of grounding magic, not so much a damage but forcing them to land/fall?

but the effecting his own at first seems fun.

...huh.. maybe thats why he feels his weapon is so light.. i mean, even if its a god weapon should be hefty for an axe. good job past me for writing without future thinking.
Yes and no, all or most god weapons would seem impractical.
Think how a tarnished can swing about a sword that's more a piece of architecture...
Gods heroes have a similar thing going on. They can automatically use the weapon assigned to them. It should be around 15 kilos or more but Barney was given that axe to use and training to swing it proper would take time.

time the gods skipped by making isekai lot deceptively super human.
of course that doesn't mean said lot have mastered their weapon for combat, they can be parried or even disarmed. But in general most common thugs/enemies would be shit scared by a twig man swinging something only Escanore should be.

As for grounding magic that can happen but it would definitely do damage unless Barny went out of his way to learn a non lethal amount of gravity for said target

Like if he grounded a flying bird, it wouldn't land safely.
If he grounded a charging enemy, the weight of their armor or weapon would crush them most likely.

Any form of projectile gravity magic would need time and experimenting to learn. Unless you had a teacher to explain in game and possibly show Barney a purple beam or ball of smoke thats thrown which raises or lowers gravity of a target

Users who are viewing this thread

Back