• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Aerth; "hope"

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In a forgotten mountain located in the vast lands of Karma, is a ancient temple believed to have been built by Elves long before a Dragon decimated the population of a entire race.
A elderly man named Wakki Naza has been guiding a group to this very temple for the last two years. Inside was just as the old man had remembered, the only thing of importance was the Godstone.
images.jpeg-28.jpg
(A large glowing crystal jutting out the floor, it wouldn't have chains on it)
water falls from the ceiling around the godstone and a number of slimes slowly make their way to and from the pools of water in the floor and the godstone itself.

Wakki led his party here for the slimes. Said creatures are known as Soulslimes, legends say they attach themselves to worthy individuals empowering the host's natural talents. While Wakki attempted to gain a soulslime in his youth none would go near the young boy...
With this motley crew he has assembled however he is sure all of them have Aima moshu of some kind which would mean they are chosen in some form or another.
The task given by Wakki was simple, "meditate by the Godstone, do not touch anything. You must let these powerful things choose you. I will wait outside for I've failed this task more than once... don't touch the godstone."
He had explained why Soulslimes were important and Yahno was quick to try, walking into the large room to see a majestic green glow radiating from the stone in the centre of the room. Slimes illuminated by the faint glow silently move about with slow purpose. Yahno took careful steps and brushed aside some rubble with his feet making a clean place to sit. Crossing his legs and taking deep breathes with his eyes closed.

Don't think, relax, so what if im worthy or not... dam that glow is something different.... wait did Nike just say this reminds her of a old partner? The slimes or the godstone?... this just raises more questions...
Even with his eyes shut the green pierced the skin of his eyelids reminding Yahno where he sat.
It was difficult to lose his thoughts and have a mind as clear as the slimes roaming the floor.
Kikimura Kikimura lost_girl lost_girl Renny Renny saxon saxon
(its up to your characters if they want to attempt to gain a soulslime. They can't though... but they don't know that. If they ain't in the room with the godstone then they are elsewhere in a ancient mountain temple with Wakki making small talk or something)
===========================
Meanwhile in the vast nothingness of black, souls plucked from earth bleed into existence to see stars all around them in a sea of black. As someone from earth in the year 2023 you have a decent understanding that this looks like outer space. Except you can't move, hell you don't even have a body. You can only see darkness and the light from distant stars. That is until red text appears before you...

You Died.
Doesn't matter how but your time on earth has ended...
You and others in the same situation,
that situation being death.
Have been chosen from a pool of souls at random.
You can either choose to pass on,
which I'm sad to inform you all religions got it wrong.
Pastafarian ironically being the closest to the truth out of all Earth beliefs but only cause it's a mess as... Never mind...
If you choose to pass on this version of you is no more...
But. If you agree to be chosen,

You can live again!
In a new body with all the knowledge you have acquired...
The world will be different
But you will learn quickly,
your soul having lived a previous lifetime
will begin anew stronger...
there is magic in this world, but there is also evil.
Once you live again you have the potential to become a hero,
but ultimately this is determined by your actions.

The world of Aerth is ravaged by evil and the gods have chosen you to rid this world of evil.
The gods shall give you gifts to help you on this quest,
Weapons made by a God, Powers unique to gods chosen.
If you are able to slay three evils the gods will grant you one wish

All you have to do is slay three sources of great evil,
A evil that has reigned to long.
A evil that gains strength.
A evil born anew.

It may be hard,
Yes.
But anything worth doing usually is...
But this new world is worth experiencing, its worth saving.
getting a wish granted isn't to bad either right?

All you need to do is say yes,
oh you may not have a mouth or voice to do it...
But scream out yes with all you can!
YES!
YES!!
YES!!!

Orikanyo Orikanyo Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread BFabulous BFabulous
That red text just kept repeating yes until the gathered souls say "yes" or "no"
To disagree with the red text means you disappear, which happened but you may not have noticed up there in space where souls have no visible body. To agree with the red text results in a crazy experience. You fall from the blackness and zoom towards a large foriegn planet similar to earth in the sense it has a blue ocean covering most of it and a bunch of different landmass all over, also this planet Aerth as the red text called it is massive, four times bigger than your home planet not that you get the chance to measure...

You zoom past atmosphere in a blur to arrive safely on Aerth. You are essentially naked with only the bare minimum of cloth to cover your privates.
(think how skyrim or elden ring doesn't allow nudity, neither do the gods it seems)

However you are in possession of a fine weapon, from visual aspects alone it looks amazing and exquisite. To remember the red text though reminds you that...
"you would be given a God crafted weapon" or something.

You would notice your not alone in the room, other naked people stand beside the large green crystal and others who had clothes on standing up in surprise at what happened in the centre.
"Wakki!! Get in here!!" Yahno shouts, standing up to back away towards the entrance questioning how these strangers got here.
==========================
That's the opening, post order is "1 2 3 then me"
As in let three other people post before you go again. We may edit this depending on how often everyone is able to post... the main thing is no one gets left behind because they couldn't make a post one time aha
I may break post order to push the story or reply as npcs/enemies.

If you have questions ask elsewhere, follow rpns rules and follow mine. I don't have specific rules, just don't be a jerk ooc and if I ask you to make a change or to not do something please do so.
Apart from that have fun

Last edited:
Nike would eye the godstone as they entered. She dubley listened to Wakki's words; not actually grasping any of the meaning, rather letting it enter through one and exit the other ear.
Seeing Yahno go up and sit by the stone she shuddered, the hairs on her tail stood up as she shook her head.

"Nuh uh. Reminds me of my ex. I'll pass."

She spat gnarly, walking outside in Wakki's footsteps.

243a3ffc40a3e6d6c1bff629a9afa9aa.jpg
Valencia was about to ask Wakki how exactly one meditates but he had already left the group to go into the room on their own. Great. But really how hard could meditating be? All you had to do was sit and close your eyes, right? It couldn't be that hard...
"Nuh uh. Reminds me of my ex. I'll pass."
Valencia burst out laughing as Nike turned and left. After she'd caught her breath, she sighed and reasoned she might as well try. These things were supposed to enhance their abilities, right? So why not try?
Val entered the room and saw the stone in the center of the room. The slimes Wakki mentioned silently moved about with slow purpose. She sank into a cross-legged position and closed her eyes. After a few minutes, she sighed. Nothing was happening.
"Soooooo...What exactly is supposed to be hap-"
"Wakki! Get in here!"
Val opened her eyes and gasped. She quickly sprung to her feet and grabbed her staff, which expanded to its full length. There was a group of naked people in the room. She swore they hadn't been there moments before. What did they want? Were they protecting the stone or something? Would they have to fight them? She eyed them warily. If they were supposed to fight these people, it probably wouldn't be too hard. They weren't wearing any armor or anything.

Last edited:
Barney Burner
fffb4ed4ee871d2a2dfe38336c89b799.jpg

This is what his life had been leading up to huh...? All that work at a desk, all that time trying his best to keep slim and cute for Liz... Ah... liz... Oh she's going to feel horrid... he.. heard a shot and a shout... Was... Was he just a second too late to be saved...? The axe.. the searing pain in his back... It... it was gone.. the feeling of the water overtaking and filling his freshly empty lungs as he desperately tried to breath... No.. it had been coming in two ways... Outside and his mouth... His lung had been punctured...

He was cut down, but his death was drowning...

How... Horrible... He long since hated the deep deep water, it wasn't.. crippling.. but it's long since kept him from his father's fishing trips, he wish he went with him.. especially when Liz's dad went, gotten to know more of the family better... Gotten to know so many people better...

He should have done alot more with his life... Will... Liz be okay...? Will she live on? Find another? Will she.. Oh god will she feel like she caused this? or.. that she should've... Shes always was a protective person.. Sweet and kind... But now... Now... he.. Felt nothing...

Nothing but emptiness...

Should... Should he.. just... stop...?

Uweeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO STOP THIS!

HE CAN'T DIE!!

NO!

FUCK THIS!

HES NOT GONNA DIE AS SOME STUPID EXTRA! A TOSS AWAY LEFT TO DIE IN THE WOODS! HELL NO! NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONO! Fuck this fuck you!

What? red letters!? What do you want!? Screw it whatever you want as long as he can live again he will do it! Let him live! Yes to it all!

YES!

HE WILL LIVE!

AND NOTHING WILL STOP HI-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eh!? UWAAAH!"

Out came a brunette young man with hair all shagged and tossed about, wearing naught but a bunch of rags to cover his manhood and an axe planted in the ground next to him, golden as the blade was.. the.. closeness of it landing to his face had him stunned on the floor as he tried to remember how to breath.

"What!? WhatWHATWHAT!?"

For those observing the scene, the hero summoned by the godstone did naught but lay there and whimper his words out. naked, afraid, and looking very, very, very much disheveled... it makes one wonder what sort of plan the gods even would have sending this... Snivelling man here... The axe had a much more heroic entry, still shining it's brilliance and being true to it's name as a God Forged Weapon.

The sniveling man peeled his face from the floor to look up at his surroundings, lost and afraid, all he could say is let out a jumbled mess of words of astonishment.

"Whabahbben!?"​

Gar & Kei
Gar & Kei.png

The journey to the temple had been a long haul with the group finally arriving at the temple. While hoping for a little rest the group pushed on further until they reached the Godstone room the green glow from the crystal almost seemed inviting. As Wakki explained the importance of the slimes and how they should approach this task to which neither one of them really seemed interested in trying.

The twins stayed by the room's entrance leaning against the wall and staying back from the slimes. Kei looked at the slimes while there wasn't disgust on her face the look she had heavily betrayed that she didn't want to be touched by the slimes. "Must we really be here brother? Wouldn't it be more interesting to look at the artwork in the temple?" Kei inquired shifting her gaze over to her brother and folding her arms across her chest. Shortly before wrapping her cloak around her to avoid touching anything slimy.

Gar didn't take his eyes off the crystal and Yahno as he walked toward the stone and started to meditate. When he was about to speak Nike mentioned her ex which caused him to cock an eyebrow. "While I may not share your dislike of slimy things sister this is the reason we came here. The thing we should do is at least watch and see what happens," Gar concluded as Valencia now laughed at Nike's comment.

The next thing the two of them heard was shouting for Wakki to get back in there. That was when they saw the three new arrivals that appeared. The two of them knew they were not there a second ago and the fact that they suddenly appeared and barely clothed something else strange entirely. Quickling shielding his sister's eyes as he moved himself between her and the new arrivals.

After about three minutes of waiting Wakki heard shouting coming from within the temple, rushing back as quick as a elderly man can. He was surprised at the idea this lot could acquire so quickly what alluded him for days in his past. Are those with cursed eyes truly worthy? Better then the rest because of power and burden? Many thoughts speed in the man's mind.

Though coming back to the room he was met with a scene more surprising than a soulslime choosing a host. Three barely clothed indviduals each with a fantastic weapon are within spitting distance of the Godstone, the slimes surround these strangers.
The otherworldly souls may be in a new world with little understanding of it... However they can tell these clear moving jelly things mean no harm, infact you feel drawn to touch one.

(Isekai lot can bond to one soulslime, if you have a godstone heart you can absorb more than one soulslime but you can only bond with one. You can decide if they pick up one or more but apart from it washing over your character and being absorbed by them that's all you can write for their actions. If you don't want one avoid them at all cost for whatever reason. There's about twelve all up spread about.)
Orikanyo Orikanyo BFabulous BFabulous Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Wakki scanned the room, the stone, the strangers and their weapons, the slimes approaching said strangers at a much faster pace then he has ever seen a Soulslime move...
"They've been chosen as worthy...Don't interrupt them" Wakki spoke with such urgency you can't help but back away.
With the amount of time this man has spent searching Aerth for those supposedly able to predict the future.
"I..I.. I can't believe it!......"
Wakki gasps outloud as something clicked in his mind
"i always thought that old lady some crazy, but by Shenanigans beard she foretold..."
Wakki mutters as he steadied himself on his walking staff and stood up straight to address gods chosen...
"naked strangers! My name is Wakki, Were... were you brought here by a message, written in blood?"
The old man who introduced himself is dressed in simple blue robes, (jacked for his age. Think king bumi from avatar but slightly less insane looking)
He holds no weapon aside from his staff as walking aid and seems friendly enough, considering everyone else in the room has either backed away from the centre in a defensive manner or drawn a weapon.

(let's have the isekai people post next and after that post order can go into effect proper.)

Last edited:
Andy Naza

After finally arriving at the destination that their party had been travelling to for quite a while now, Andy now had a closer look at the temple. "It's pretty old all right..." he thought, noticing some of the signs of decay on the structure. Wakki started explaining how they were supposed to be 'chosen' by the slimes they can see moving around in the room they are in, and as soon as he finished and left the room, Andy chose to instead inspect his surroundings first. Considering how this is supposed to be long forgotten, there's got to be leftover things they might find some use for. Maybe some treasure...?

Wakki did just mention that they shouldn't touch anything, but it should be fine to just keep a bit of distance from what would be the most obvious important thing in the room; the large glowing crystal at the center.

"Ah.."

One of the slimes was crawling just in front of Andy, within reaching distance. It wouldn't hurt to try...

"Should be like this."

Andy decided to sit down cross-legged on the floor, with the slow moving slime in front of him. Closing his eyes, he waited, focusing on trying to let it 'choose' him, whatever that might mean.

"Wakki! Get in here!"

Yahno's shouting broke his train of thought. Andy stood up, noticing the other members of his party being on alert against the new arrivals. The people seemingly intruding was equipped with dangerous looking weapons and are apparently... naked?
Andy sprang into action, drawing his sword and moving close to his allies in the process.

"The hell...? What are these weirdos doing here?!"

Last edited:
Maria Makarova

She was sure she was trying to get a little nap when the reaper knocked on her door. Her death was so sudden, so anticlimatic. Just like her reaction to it. Now, after some deal between her and some unknown entity she was sent as a meteor to some world which she didn't know. She swore to herself this will be the last job she would take, but then again that's also what she said before she took her previous job, and the previous one, and the previous one...

After landed safely on the ground, Maria immediately noticed that she's far from alone. There's people around her with different expression on their face. Confusion was probably the dominant one, but some were also clearly being alert and one of them covering another's eyes with his hand. Why? She checked herself and immediately got the answer. She's barely clothed, with two other people next to her with similar attires and of them was crying uncontrollably. They're in a damp dimly-lit cave with a bunch of these moving slimes around.

"Wait, I can explain. We're not some perverts." Forget the weapons pointed at her direction, or the bow on her hand, or the slime creeping up her leg, she didn't mind dying but she didn't want to start this life as a social weirdo. Thankfully one of them, the old man, had different reaction and seemed enthusiast about their arrival. He also talked about text written in blood which Maria wasn't sure if its the same thing as the space entity but she would take the opportunity.

"Yes, yes, The Red Text. I come here to take the job and collect my paycheck." She replied to the old man.

Last edited:
Barny, not a dinosaur
...Voices...? Was he... Did he survive after all!?!?

"I... I... I'm awake! I'm ALIIIIIIVVVEEEEE!" He exclaimed, opening his eyes to a... Squishy round thing...? A hand reached forward and booped it, the squishy substance gave what could only be called a very satisfying boop noise, which only sparked another two pokes.

It... was rather pleasant... Was... Was it food...?

Looked like jello.

Like one of those light blue jello thing or a wierd slightly melted jello candy. At least he was...

His... finger was stuck...

"...Umm... You... gonna let go-" and thats when it sorta just dissappeared. No, sort of got... absorbed...? The man gazes at the now clear spot with confusion, he... felt... different... Didn't feel painful at least... Oh shoot people were yelling, why'd they have to yell in such a small cave man it was hard to hear after that whole problem yea know!? Wait, was... that an axe...?

He thought about that as he felt something slimy boop his side, he looked down at the slime with increasing worry, before it dissappeared like the last one...

"What!? What the fuck? Wait hold on- Wait swords!? Rock? Nearly naked woman? Axe!?

What the hell just happened!?!?!?"

He yelled out, trying to remember those words and what they said... Hmm... Yep can't remember. He was too busy being angry to read em all he skipped it all like reading the terms and service. "Somebody explain anything got a setious nerd for a tutorial cause I was just busy being AXE MURDERED!"

Valentina Lee

The empty void was peaceful. Valentina felt nothing until her very soul screamed for a continuation at the game over the screen. As soon as her body formed and her memories reemerged. she instantly regretted the decision, but the young woman knew deep down she did want this. The pain of the past still stung, and the view of the descent was gorgeous.

Quiet! Darkness again? Finally pea-

Before Valentina could even recognize her eyes were just closed, a swath of varying different feelings began to bombard the young woman. Then the sound of screaming hit her ears and the overwhelming feeling of fear washed over her causing her to scream as well, "Who!? WhoWHOWHO!?!?!?'' The fear made her scramble for an answer across the room. The many faces were staring at her and the other two reincarnates. Taking a slow breath, Valentina collect her thoughts and calmed herself, "Yea yea yea, red text and all that...Perverts? I mean...he might be," Valentina pointed at Barny with a side glare, "But I'm not! And I don't think we're here for a paycheck, necessarily."

Valencia was going to stay towards the back and let the others do the talking until she finally noticed the slimes aligning towards them. Her first instinct was to kick the gelatinous creature but something told her to let it be. The slime slowly enveloped her foot and then covered her body, "Ooohooowhao, "The feel of the slime kind of felt like cold water sliding across her body then it just evaporated,"Woah! Can I do that again?"

"I would also like a little explanation." Valentina sighed as she picked up the rapier.

Wakki heard the strangers speak but wasn't entirely sure on what they meant. The old man seemed lost for words, Yahno approached a few steps forward watching the strangers absorb soulslimes as if it were as easy as walking. "Oi Wakki... what's the go here?"
Wakki blinked in disbelief as a estimation formed in his brain.
"they were sent here by Shenanigans! The rogue who wrote in blood, a human so heroic that upon death his soul raised to the sky and he became a God... I did not lead us here for soulslimes. It was the gods who brought us together, I can think of only one reason why..."
A wide smile stretched across his face, tears of joy roll down Wakki's face
"...its all so clear, I have said it for years but now... now I can say it with hope! We shall slay a tremendous evil that has plagued Aerth for millennia, Death is coming for the Dragon King! Shenanigans himself has sent champions!"
Wakki outstretched his arms as if to imply the three naked people are gods champions.
Yahno looked between Wakki and the strangers with a squint in his eye. As if trying to determine someone's character from visual cues alone.
"I dunno... their weapons don't look like real weapons, its like they got.. decrative weapons you know... uh, ornamental"
His tone sounded sceptical.
Wakki was sure of the situation though
"What would you expect weapons crafted by gods to look like?"
"I dunno... ok then the tall boy claimed he got murdered before, gods wouldn't send champions who get murdered"
"Well... anyone can be murdered, I'm sure even a god has been murdered. Shenanigans had to die before becoming a god"
"you say that like its truth..."
"You- you just saw the godstone bring them here! Is that not proof gods are real?"
"i mean...
I didn't see the godstone do anything, I opened my eyes when I heard them arrive."
Wakki's face had a 'are you fucking kidding me' look to it.

With wakki being so sure these people were sent by the gods, attacking them didn't seem right. Violence isn't the answer, introductions might be but the biggest concern may just be the soulslimes gathering at the naked ones feet.

Last edited:
Shouts of surprise and confusion and payment of paychecks rang out around the cave as Valencia adjusted her grip on her staff. She hated this, not knowing what was going on.
"Oi Wakki... what's the go here?"
"Yeah, some kind of explanation for all this would be quite helpful right about now!"
Val chimed in, knees still slightly bent and staff pointed defensively at the intruders.

Val had no reaction to Wakki's explanation for a few minutes except to blink at their supposed saviors in disbelief.
Then she burst out laughing.
"Sorry but umm. Are you sure, Wakki?" she said, gesturing at the practically nude group, especially the brunette young man with shagged hair, who had been basically crying for his mother not even a few moments ago.
"I mean, no offense or anything, but you guys don't really seem like you're the type to take on a dragon, let alone the Dragon King," she turned to Wakki.
"Is there a way to be absolutely certain? Some kind of test?"

Barny

"Oh I'm sorry would you die if you were ambushed in the middle of the night half drunk by a big bear of a guy wearing a mask and useing a lumber axe to split a hole in your lung? Then toss you into a river to drown as your life leaves yea? Face first in the deep? Have abit of sympathy I just bloody died and left my soon to be..." The young man paused, patting his body. "...Guess I don't get to keep the engagement ring when dieing huh...? Ugh..." it.. seems he had a life back there....

"...So anyways... Who are ya'll? the name's Barny, recently dead now nearly naked and... With an axe? Really? Fucking hell... Some damn tack you got god, yea sure lets give the guy who got killed by an axe to the back a damn axe.. whatever..." he leaned against the axe with his back, the axe, surprisingly, accepting of this. not that it had an opinion, but it was the supportive type regardless.

Another slime slid up, bumping against the young man... he picked it up and put it on his lap, figuring why not, he found a piece readily came off and... Sorta just ate it.

"..So who are you guys?" said the man, currently eating likely a sacred object.

Nike Luxiom

Artemis luxiom BO.png

Making her way back inside, Nike looked upon the horrid scenery. She hadn't seen that many naked human ever since her last fuckup--but we won't talk about that.

"Okay. What kind of messed up orgy you guys were having without me? Youngsters these days. So horny."

Having missed most of he conversation, she could only assume that those naked people were summoned by something; and judging by everyone's weariness her joke probably didn't land too well.
Hearing Val's words about killing the dragon king put it all into place; which led her to burst into laughter as her tail flailed around playfully.

"w-w-wait!"

She was barely able to contain her laughter, wiping a tear from her socket.

"These guys are supposed to be our saviours? I've seen wet-nurses who pack a more impressive appearance!"

She hit her knee, laughing for a bit longer before she calmed herself down and looked around with the iconic cat-like smirk the heroes would recognize if any of them came from world's where catgirls are naught but perverted fantasies.

Last edited:
Gar & Kei
Gar & Kei.png

Kei peaked around her brother to see what had just transpired to see three individuals barely clothed but still having clothes on. Noting that two of them were female she let out a sigh. "Wait Wakki, you think that these people were sent by a god?" Kei inquired in disbelief. Activating her amitersu in her left eye despite being brown usually now turned grey. "Ow, ow, ow, why is that stone so bright?! Wait," Kei paused for a moment as she glanced over at the new arrivals and saw Godstone is a blinding white color, Barny has purple mana, Valentina has pink mana, and Maria has both orange and white mana. "How is that possible how does someone have types of mana!?" Kei inquired as she was more shocked for a moment before clearing her throat and taking a step around to reveal herself to the rest and deactivating amitersu.

She quickly elbowed Gar in the stomach to which he responded with an 'oof' sound before rubbing the area. "Now brother I believe that I should be the one cover your eyes since there are two ladies present," She glared before unfastening her cloak and holding out her hand for the other cloak. "If you would be so kind to double-check what I saw with your own eye and hand me your cloak too." Kei stated as Gar unfastened his cloak and handed it over to his twin.

With his cloak now gone for the time being he activated amitersu in his right eye as he saw the same results. "How did you see much past that blinding white light?! But yeah I see that as well, I've never seen anyone with two mana types it should be impossible," Gar confirmed as he then deactivated his ability as well. As Wakki continued to ask the new arrivals questions Gar still kept up his guard at least for the moment. They might not be attacking but you never know how strangers would react.

Meanwhile, Kei walked up toward the two females of the group as the others seemed to be on edge about the new arrivals. "Here you go, you can use these until we can get you proper clothes," Kei smiled before handing them to the two females thought making sure not to step on any of the slimes as she approached. "My name is Kei and my twin over there is Gar, don't mind him too much he's always been the one to react quickly to things," Kei winked before turning around when Nike rejoined the group.

"Hey, I heard that!" Gar shouted in a somewhat annoyed voice as he glared at his sister. Though he quickly sighed at Nike's comment. "If you have seen scarier wet nurses then we have bigger issues," He replied as he dropped his hands to his side as he waited to see what the next move was going to be.

Yahno felt like a idiot after the twins did what he should have done... but once they announced something that sounded ridiculous, two mana types?
Squinting his eyes again only for them to glow a radiant blue he looks at the new arrivals only to quickly close his eyes and turn around astounded. Turning back around he walked towards Valencia to put a hand on her shoulder for the universal sign of 'stand down'
"Yea Val i think Wakki's right. You can't see it with snake eyes but their souls are... well... their different from all ours..."
He stepped away and activated his eyes once more to glance around at everyone while he explained.
"yea they... ok all our souls are swirls of white and shades of colour depending on what we feel or are doing. THEIR souls are... like... like just ghosts of people. Like themselves but blue and transparent... nothing I've seen on Aerth"
Yahno rubbed his eyes shut and opened them again normally to look at the strangers faces.
The idea of being here just as 'god sent heroes' arrived sounded like something from legend... the idea of God sent heroes in general sounded crazy to begin with, but there is certainly something different about these people.

From the soulslimes, the shape of their spirits, the fact one supposedly has two mana types in their body. All seem crazy... yet here is three people who seem to be taking all this similar to the rest of the party. Thankfully Kei had tact and the ability to act reasonably in the face of uncanny.

"Good thinking Kei, it seems the situation has robbed all but you of common manners. Perhaps we should invite our new friends back to camp. I'm sure we can manage some attire for them and learn about each other over some tea."

The party had set up their camp in the temple to avoid their fire being spotted from a distance. Not that one was lit as it was still daylight outside...
If everyone agreed with Wakki and followed him to camp, the natives feeling charitable could find spare clothes to lend whilst Wakki boils tea and everyone finds their bearings...

Yahno would offer his third robe to anyone needing it. A big deal to him as he only has three robes, two undergarments, three shirts and two pairs of pants. Lending anything would mess up the cycle of clean clothes to wear.
(Excluding his proper attire mind you)
============
If yall wanna do this slow boil and everyone learn names post by post or timeskip two or three hours let me know in OOC and I will edit Accordingly or do a small skip post later

Last edited:
"Oh I'm sorry would you die if you were ambushed in the middle of the night half drunk by a big bear of a guy wearing a mask and using a lumber axe to split a hole in your lung? Then toss you into a river to drown as your life leaves yea? Face first in the deep? Have a bit of sympathy I just bloody died and left my soon to be..."
Valencia did feel a bit bad about laying into them like that, but she just couldn't believe these were the saviors Wakki wouldn't shut up about (the man was a little obsessed).
"I've seen wet-nurses who pack a more impressive appearance!"
Val smirked slightly but tried to hide it. So at least she wasn't the only one who didn't quite believe everything.
"How is that possible how does someone have two types of mana!?"
"I see that as well, I've never seen anyone with two mana types; it should be impossible"
Multiple different types? How was that possible? Yahno put a hand on her shoulder, the universal sign of 'stand down', and Val eyed the strangers in front of them warily before lowering her staff. It collapsed into a small cylinder shape, which she shoved into a pocket before folding her arms across her chest, still on edge. You didn't get to live through the things she'd seen without developing a tendency to be wary around new people.
"Yea Val i think Wakki's right. You can't see it with snake eyes but their souls are... well... they're different from all ours..."
"yea they... ok all our souls are swirls of white and shades of colour depending on what we feel or are doing. THEIR souls are... like... like just ghosts of people. Like themselves but blue and transparent... nothing I've seen on Aerth"

Valencia's brow furrowed at the strangers. So they definitely weren't from Aerth. Val was hesitant to trust them but Wakki and Yahno at least seemed willing (Wakki of course being the more willing one. For Shenanigan's sake, this man needed to get another hobby besides obsessing over old prophecies.), so Val eventually nodded her agreement. Besides, according to Wakki, there would be tea.
"Yeah, we should probably think about getting back to camp soon," she said. She wanted tea. And something to eat. She was starving.
(Val would probably offer up one of her extra sets of clothes, leaving her with two and her combat suit. Her clothes are mostly in shades of green and black, shirts and pants comfortable enough to move around in.)

Last edited:
Maria Makarova

As the natives argued about how she and the other two didn't seems to cut for combat was simply listened to their arguments while nodding along at it. It's true that she was never been in any combat whatsoever and the only times she physically harm someone were those time she inject those syringes to people's butt. Though, if anyone was to blame it should be the Red Text for not sending real combatant, she's simply here to do works.

One of the twin who got her eyes covered before approached them and offered some clothes, Maria gratefully accepted the offer and fastened the cloak around her shoulder. It's not the type of clothes she usually wears but definitely much better than walking in rags.

"Thank you, Kei. I think this is enough for now." She thanked Kei. Her hands reached forward and gave the girl a couple pats on the head, though Maria was startled at herself for doing that and immediately retracted her hands.

"Sorry, it's an old habit."

"Ehrm, so... everyone calmed down yet?"
Maria addressed the entire group now. Everyone was confused so its better for her to cear any potential misunderstanding.

"Name's Maria. I'm dead too, but that's irrelevant right? Anyway, The Red Text told me to slay three evils and gave me this bow."
She showed the other the white bow on her hand.

"Honestly, this if my first time ever holding a bow but ehh... at least, seems like the situation kinda lines up with the old man's story."

Nike stood there, her body hidden by her blue cloak; making it uncertain if her size. Her movements seemed weak and slow however.
As everyone chatted away, explaining themselves or holding back information; all Nike could think of was that she hadn't eaten a good meal in a while.
Tired of the bickering she stood up, clapping her hands to geth everyone's attention.

CLAP! CLAP!!

"Okay. Listen kiddos', We can stand here and bicker all day or---and hear me out; I can make a tasty meal and you'll all of course praise me for its taste while introducing yourself without all the tension?"

She then took a deep breath, looking at the crowd and smiling, obviously not letting them enough time to think over her offer.

"Yahno, be a dear and get the tools from my bag outside. New kids, cleanup the place a bit, see if you can gather firewood. Be sure to place it far from the godstone. Valencia if you could gather the monster left overs we have packed that would be fantastic, and Wakki just sit there and pretend like you're doing something. Those who I have not mentioned your names out of us none naked folks, come help me chop up the meat. Everyone got it? Good. Chop chop people!"

Seemingly not even letting one person get in a word of objection, found a few large stones, effortlessly flipping them around as she cleaned them off with a cloth. Obviously to be used as chopping boards.

Barny

The rest, of not taken slimes, seemed to decide as a due course to wriggle their way to Barny, who in his curiosirt obliged the strange squishy things by booping each until they dissappeared. Naturally ones for the others were left for narrative purposes of those having them as well. Long story short, Barny cleans up the rest.

Still wearing rags and seeing the other two being dressed made him realize JUST how naked he was... It...

...W-was wierdly freeing?

Something in his mind wondered about that feeling and hoping he wasn't some sort of low key exhibitionist as he followed others out into more temple space, which they promptly set up camp. He paused however for a second and quickly went back, grabbing that axe that was so rudely gifted to him and coming back to the camp.

The feline woman was quick to start barking out orders, but... Wait... Feline... God weapons... Heroes...

Were they...

"Holy shit we got Isekaied!?!" His mind clued in, almost ignoring the fact he was ordered to help cook.

"We- I... Holy shit otherworlds are real!?

Really real?!

Is this the only one?

And- god weapons! Right! Like the rising of... Wait..." he suddenly got... Slightly unsure of his companions at the thought of what happened in that story... Hrmm... He had to watch out for red haired princesses? No anybody can be like that not just red heads and princesses... A... experienced looking cat woman with scars all over and light crows feet...?

...Mayybe he could trust that?

The girl in green seemed curious... Wondered what she was like...

Then theres those two... The.. siblings?

And the old guy and a younger fellow.

"...So... Uhh... I'm Bernard Burner, people call me Barney, like the di- Well guess that part don't matter...

Uhh...

I'm... An accountant?

What does that even connect ti around here...? Do they have those...? Why the hell did a god send a guy like me to "save the world." Guess its better than the murderer... Liz woulda been so much better at this..." the 9/10s naked man wilted remembering how far he was from home...

"...I'm.. real bad at cooking i've been told... You sure you want me to help?"

Valentina Lee

Valentina tensed up at the mention of Barney's murder. She was also murdered but seeing your own face as your murderer will make your stomach turn. Valentina turned away from the others as a few tears began to trickle out, but her sadness was quickly washed out by the opinions of the adventures. Pretending to flip her hair, she wiped away her tears and glared in their direction. Turning back to look at Valencia, "I agree with the big forheaded girl! I mean she must have slain TOOONS of dragons...Right?" Valentina over exaggerated tone mixed with a smirk defiantly displayed her feelings. Her gaze shifted to Nike," And I've dealt with a few kids in my former life," Valentina's face scrunched up in a disgusted manner as she looked her up and down,"At least they LOOK like they know how to bathe." The young woman scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Just as Valentina finished her slick remarks, a young woman made her way over to both Valentina and Maria. She offered both her own and her brother's cape to them, which kind of shocked Valentina. So far all she got was sly remarks from the others but this woman was the first to show kindness,"O-oh...Um...Thank you, Kei. That's very sweet of you." Valentina wrapped herself in the cape, much like Maria. Watching the two siblings bicker brought a slight smile to Valentina's face but she brushed it off quickly,"Um...If you get me some needle and thread, I could make something from the rags and any other scraps of clothes."

CLAP! CLAP!

The sound cut through the individual conversations, leading all eyes to be on the cat woman. She gave her instructions and Valentina just rolled her eyes disinterested. Turning her attention to Barny, "Dino boy, I don't think she was talking to us, and besides, you've already found a few snacks...Your weird, stop eating those!"

Maria Makarova

The fact that she's not the only one who had died and get sent here was quite relieving for Maria and hearing the other two isekai people bickered about Barney made her felts less isolated. She imagined it would be lonely if the Red Text only send one person here from their world.

After the cat woman ordered the group to prepare some campfire, Maria looked around the perimeter for some firewood. One of the slime, probably the only one left who survived Barney's gluttonous rampage slowly slugging its body towards her. The slime was dragging a piece of twig inside its body, whether that was intentional or the wood was simply stuck was unknown, but it did looks adorable.

"You bring this for me? thank you." Maria took the wood away from the slime and then gave the slime a couple of pats, at least that's what she intent to do, but the moment her hand touched the slime it immediately bent and stretched its body around her arm and then her body. It took only a brief second for the slime to be absorbed by her, just like what Barney did. She looked at her hand but then just shrugged and decided not to think about it too much. There's plenty of weird stuffs happening after she died and she felts like she's getting used to it somewhat.

As Maria resumed her slow attempt at gathering firewood, she started to get tired of carrying the thing on her hand, the so called divine bow. She hadn't get much opportunity to examine it but now that she looked at it closely she realized... there's no arrow for this thing. Did the Red Text expects her to make her own arrow? because she had zero knowledge about that. Then as if answering her question an arrow just appear on her hand, out of thin air. Just like the bow, the arrow seemed to be over the top in design. It's a black wooden arrow with obsidian arrow head, the color made it a striking contrast against her ivory white bow. She tried to focus her mind again and conjure another arrow, and just like that she summoned another one. Then she try it again and summoned another one. The another one. Then another one. Then another. She managed to summon ten of it before her hand started visibly shaking. It's probably her limit, but she's satisfied with her little test as she got the grasp of the arrow summoning.

"Here's the firewoods." Maria dropped the arrows on the ground and decided to take a bit of rest to calm down her hand.

Yahno waved his hand at Nike in a dismissive manner upon being ordered, though he did make his way outside to get the equipment out. Also to steal her bottle of rum due to the strenuous day of failing to get a soulslime...
As he saw the naked man approaching he reluctantly got a robe from his bag, not that he would admit it outloud but he preferred the ladies in just a cloak. The young man had a giggle to himself wondering if pissing off women chosen by gods could be the end to his story probably best not to find out. Was what he ended on as he noticed one of them summoning arrows from thin air. hm...

Yahno sat down leaning against the wall waiting till Barny was close enough before throwing the robe at him "oi Slime-sucker. My names Yahno, Tell me how it feels after eating them ay? Feel magical in your gut? Does it burn?"
Drinking some of the bottle before putting a lid on it and offering it in trade Yahno smiles before speaking again "ay, lemme hold your axe"
Orikanyo Orikanyo

(If Barney does or does not hand the axe to yahno could you pm me the answer so I can say what happens an you add it to your post? Save some time lol)

Last edited:
Gar & Kei
Gar & Kei.png

As the two female new arrivals took the cloak, Kei was caught off guard as Maria reached out and started to pat her head. To which Kei cocked an eyebrow as her one blue eye and one brown eye hinted at some announcement behind them. Though she didn't say anything or well didn't really get the chance because of Nike clapping her hands together.

The attention was now on the Cat girl as she started to hand out orders to the rest of the group. "Isn't that a lot of people to cut the meat than there is to gather the other items we need?" Gar inquired as he folded his arms across his chest. So far he wasn't sure as to why Nike seemed to think she could solve the issue at hand with food and pass out the marching orders at least in that regard. When he looked back over at Kei she was walking back towards him as the group started to disperse to gather the items.

"Come on, no use in arguing food is going to come one way or another," Kei stated as she started to push him through the door back toward the way through to go help cut the meat as they were directed. "Besides, I still don't understand how they appeared out of thin air, there was no sign they just appeared. I figure being on their bad side is probably not the best idea," Kei whispered as she reached the table.

Kei looked over at Nike as she waited for the meat to be brought out even though she had to admit she was hungry though she did share the same thoughts with her brother. This rag-tag group was really only brought together by Wakki which was the reason they were all here now. Since he didn't seem to be concerned about Nike she was willing to let it rest for the time being.

"Yeah, yeah, I just don't think we should be throwing all of our eggs into a basket," Gar whispered as he glanced over his shoulder at Barney and then to Yahno who had a bottle of some kind in his hand now. Drinking at a time like this? Wasn't he the one worried the most about this group arriving? He thought to himself as he then turned his attention toward the table.

Nike looked to Valentina and giggled

"Good point!"

She replied before turning to Maria who dropped a bunch of arrows by her feet, and she smiled.

"Thank you kindly, love."

She said, looking then at Yahno who just brought the tools, as she spread them out and began sharpening the knives.
Nike then went about spreading the meat, and handed knives to the others. They had the small batch soon cut up nicely as she organized the campfire and raised both her hands, her skin heating up and emitting smoke as she shit a small fire-ball that quickly lit up the sticks.
She then took a cooking stand, and spread it over the fire; scattering the cut up monster meat over the heated metal as they started to cook, emitting a nice smell as she started spreading salt and leaves over them, adding a bit of black goo from a small glass bottle over the meat making it look pretty darn edible.

She then went to her backpack and pouted.

"Yahno did you see my alcoholic beverage?...I was sure I put it here ..."

She mumbled to herself, hoping everyone would join her at the campfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back