• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom)

-Day 2-
Pit, the flightless angel
The Ultraverse
Current interaction: MainEventMan MainEventMan
Pit decided that his clothing being slightly tattered at the moment was the least of his worries. It was likely that he was in a place that he's never even heard of before, or he could be in an alternate universe that wasn't Angel Land whatsoever. Thousands of thoughts about these possibilities rushed through his mind. So, with that being said, he decided to test his telepathic connection to Lady Palutena, by getting down onto one knee, similar to how he got up, gently lidding his eyes, and breathing slowly, all the while holding two digits to his left temple.

The boy's eyes widened for a moment as he faintly heard the Goddess' voice echo throughout his head faintly, sounding as if she was discussing topics with another person over dinner. When he tried speaking by simply calling her name in a questioning tone, he did notice that Palutena's talk did stop for a moment, but she just resumed with the other that the flightless boy was simply unable to hear. Standing up yet again, Pit still heard the voice in the back of his head, and kept strong. "Sometimes... I don't need guidance."

That was when he spotted a seemingly-empty house a good distance away from him. His eyes measured about 20 meters. Once again, it did not seem occupied whatsoever, but the angel was still concerned. Running a thumb sub-consciously over a tear in his white garb caused by what seemed to be a bad landing, he cautiously approached the residence, and soon enough, he was at the door of the place. Reaching his right hand down to the knob, his white-feathered wings twitched, as he sensed that he might run into trouble around here, but he was not sure to say the least. He grabbed the knob and twisted it, but that's when his hand let go of the metal, as in the distance, he heard footsteps. It was some guy, hands stuffed into his pockets, and that's all that Pit's eyes could register from there.

"Speak of the devil. There is people around!" The kid originally thought otherwise, and even though it was a possibility that this person could be hostile, he dashed outward onto the street again anyhow, hoping no cars made him roadkill in the process, his eyes only focused on the figure.

Kung Jin, the Shaolin
The Ultraverse
Current interaction: Vsland Vsland

What an inexplicable experience, the archer thought to himself. Last thing he remembered was him kneeling over Lord Raiden's lifeless body, trying to revive him in some way. Then, a bright flash of light filled the Jinsei Chamber, and he blacked out entirely. What Jin was wondering was how the literal fuck could this have happened? There he was, at a loss of breath, keeled over on the street, panting in and out at a noticeably audible volume level. With a long, final exhale, he stood up, realizing that his entire body was intact, save for two minor stab wounds from D'Vorah that were healing over quickly. Here's to hoping that bug was squashed like Shinnok, another thought in Jin's mind rang.

When he looked upwards, among the seemingly barren street, there was a bank with wide open doors, a suspicious black van parked right next to it. "What's going on now..." Jin said quietly, in an irritated manner also. He passes out twice in the span of ten minutes, and now this? Today must be one of the most profoundly unlucky days of his life, but not nearly as bad as watching his cousin die at the hands of Shao Kahn. Perhaps there was a chance for justice.

What really roused the Shaolin man was the sounds of breaking, loud calls, and gunfire from within. Alright, something's definitely wrong inside, another thought spoke inside his head, Without any delay whatsoever, Jin tightly grasped his bow in hand in rushed inside, peering around to see men dressed in black suits, bulletproof vests and balaclavas left and right, and a man that looked as if he, too, was of some form of Shaolin origin with his fighting pose. Twirling his bow around and uttering some katakana, the draconic pattern on his quiver glowed a bright yellow, as he nocked an explosive arrow, resisting to fire at the moment. "Robbers, are we? Why don't you take the easy route and break the windows? You don't want a busted face, do you?" Hopefully, Jin was tricking them well enough, but if it didn't work, he'd more than likely run into gunfire left and right.

Last edited:
Josuke-Higashikata-jojos-bizarre-adventure-38585882-393-500.jpg
Josuke "JoJo" Higashikata
Interaction: AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

Josuke's head perked up slightly when he heard the sound of someone running toward him. He heard...flapping wings also? He turned around, watching as the teenage angel made his way toward him. "Woah! Slow down!" He shouted, moving to the side slightly so that the kid wouldn't steamroll right into him. Doing so caused a few hairs in his pompadour to shake out of place. "Aw, dammit..." He muttered, taking a comb out of his pocket, brushing the stray hairs back into place. "Can't say I've ever seen someone like you before..." He said to the angel as he continued combing his hair. "Who are you, anyway?"

Phantom Thieves of the Multiverse
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"You'd be surprised on how much faith humanity entrusted us with." Yusuke merely stated as Akira let go of Annie's hand.

"Don't worry. None of this would go out." Akira reassured, his outfit changing to what he was wearing before; an open coat with a grey shirt. "No one knows us here to begin with." he soon snapped, commanding everyone to revert to their daily outfits; by containing their rebellious will, blue flames engulfed and reverted them back as Highschool students.

"Now the Skullgirl..." Akira then pull out his glasses and pushed it up his nose. "What exactly is she?"

Against the Masters of Evil
Minako smiled as Star took out every villain, reminding her more and more of Junpei in General.
"Sing...Cadenza!" She soon commanded Orpheus to strum her harp, as a light shone upon the Avengers, healing their wounds as Orpheus' operatic voice soothed their ears...

ZX Black Gospel
MainEventMan MainEventMan
"Cross-Checking..." The Robots beeped once more, their visors soon glowing red. "Silhouette not found in database. Proceeding to capture for Legion." The robots then aimed their arms cannons, setting it to stun as they began to shoot at him...
"But-!" Penny tried to reason, but the blue clad man soon let out a nod, aiming at the Big Mouth once more.

"Don't worry, kid. I can take it!" The Blue Armored man declared, charging his blaster. "I can take care of this Maverick no problem!" Soon enough, he fired a blast, hitting the Big Mouth as it was pushed back, letting out a loud roar.

"R...Roger!" Penny affirmed as she followed Amazo into the building, landing beside him as he forced the opponent to show himself.

"Hehe...What a scene!" A male's voice chuckled as a red gloved hand placed a Camera on a shelf in the room. "The Governor would definitely enjoy the show!"

"What do you mean?" Penny asked, stepping forth. "Is that why you attacked this city in the first place?"

"Oh no no no, fair madam!" The voice answered, as a man clad in red stepped out of the corner. "I'm just supposed to do recon of the place...Might as well shoot a movie while we're at it, no?" As soon as he said that, one of Penny's blades whoosed past the man in red, soon letting out a cocky grin.

"You've caused massive destruction just for some film?" Penny asked, as her blade returned to her back. "Sir, you must be apprehended!"

Ultraverse
"Roger." Goro nodded as he went out of the bathroom, his gun drawn in one hand as he pointed it at whatever it is that entered. "Freeze!" he commanded, his finger right on the trigger.

"You'd be surprised on how much faith humanity entrusted us with." Yusuke merely stated as Akira let go of Annie's hand.

"Don't worry. None of this would go out." Akira reassured, his outfit changing to what he was wearing before; an open coat with a grey shirt. "No one knows us here to begin with." he soon snapped, commanding everyone to revert to their daily outfits; by containing their rebellious will, blue flames engulfed and reverted them back as Highschool students.

"Now the Skullgirl..." Akira then pull out his glasses and pushed it up his nose. "What exactly is she?"
"An Agent of Chaos is a being created when an 'impure' woman wishes upon the skullheart..." Annie explained.
Neptune whispered to Akira, "Say Joker, How's about we make a deal with Sailor Star over there? I bet she might make a great tour guide..."

Minako smiled as Star took out every villain, reminding her more and more of Junpei in General.
"Sing...Cadenza!" She soon commanded Orpheus to strum her harp, as a light shone upon the Avengers, healing their wounds as Orpheus' operatic voice soothed their ears...
The Avengers got back to their feet and looked around with confusion.
"Uh what just happened?" Iron Man asked as he noticed that the Masters of Evil were defeated.
"Hi guys!" Star waved at the Avengers.
"I guess you've got your answer, Tony," Captain America said as he waved back at Star.

samurai_jack_by_garrettart.jpg
Samurai Jack
Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Jack's brow furrowed as his face hardened into his signature scowl. It seemed he had no choice but to defend himself. He drew his sword, the blade shining in a manner that suggested it existed on many plains at once. He took off running toward the robots as they fired their weapons, rolling to dodge the blasts from their guns, striking all three at once with a single cut as he slid past them on his knees. He stood up to his feet, sheathing his sword as the robots would no doubt fall apart from his focused attack.

OOC: I hope that's not power playing! I just wanted to type that out in a cinematic and cool way like in the show. XD

"Oh yeah I definitely don't want any cuts on my paycheck for a little damage. Y'know that's usually my job." Scaramouche said, rushing towards the cliff. It wasn't his first concern how Ashe and her crew would get down, if they had a plan they could catch up. If they couldn't the bounty was his to claim. "See you at the bottom babe." He whipped out his magic flute and began playing a few notes before jumping off the cliff. A slab of rock broke off from the side and he hitched a ride, guiding it with his tune until he reached the bottom. He'd made sure to land on top of a building so that he could see his target. He doubted that would be too hard.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Megaman ZX: Black Gospel
Interactions: Penny and Red Man
[ Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ]

"Yes, apprehended." Amazo repeated Penny's words with a lack of interest. Whether or not they detained this red man was inconsequential to him, so long as he had the chance to test out the blue man's abilities.

Accessing: Model X

Within a few seconds, Amazo's right arm morphed into a weapon identical to the blue person's. With his left arm holding onto his right to reduce recoil, Amazo fired off a few test shots at the man in red. "Hm, not as impressive as the one he made." Noticing the lack of power in his projectiles, Amazo began to charge his X-Buster to its first level and fired off a single slightly stronger shot, this time intent on hitting him. He was much more satisfied with the effects of that one. "There, that's much better."

Ultraverse
Interaction: Goro
What Goro saw in the bedroom was a lizard much like the one in the bathroom, only just as tall as the detective. The sudden movement and the sound of Goro shouting caused the reptile to dart its head in his direction as it opened its mouth to let out a ear wrenching screech. It made a dash for the detective, intent on taking a bite out of whatever it could get its teeth on.

upload_2017-7-18_22-48-47.png

latest
Ben "Big Band" Birdland

Ben was on his usual beat. Well, usual beat for Lab 8 anyway. He hadn't been a cop for a long time. Not since the accident, anyway. A small mechanical claw fished its way out of Big Band's large coat, adjusting the fedora atop his head so it wasn't quite so pushed down over his eyes. He sighed slightly, remembering how easy this would be with normal human hands. Can't be helped, though. Not with how corrupted New Meridian has become thanks to the Medicis. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted two figures. One was familiar to him. The other, not so much. He walked up behind the two of them, but still kept a reasonable distance. "Ain't you a little young to be smoking?" He asked Peacock, mostly as a good natured rib.

"Sounds like a Shadow giving birth to a Palace. Except this time, the person itself becomes a Living Palace." Ryuji took note, his arms crossed. "...And this 'Skullheart' is the big mistake of a Treasure."

"If you're right about that, we might as be doing what we usually do." Morgana purred, "Now to figure out who the Skullgirl is!"

"Hold it, Mona." Akira intercepted, noticing something soon after Neptune whispered to him, facing Annie. "You're talking like it has happened alot...Are there other Skullgirls?"

"Sorry when we suddenly barged in." Minako apologized, rubbing the back of her head as Orpheus shattered into blue most as per usual. "Star-chan kinda dragged us along." she let out a nervous chuckle.

"Sounds like a Shadow giving birth to a Palace. Except this time, the person itself becomes a Living Palace." Ryuji took note, his arms crossed. "...And this 'Skullheart' is the big mistake of a Treasure."

"If you're right about that, we might as be doing what we usually do." Morgana purred, "Now to figure out who the Skullgirl is!"

"Hold it, Mona." Akira intercepted, noticing something soon after Neptune whispered to him, facing Annie. "You're talking like it has happened alot...Are there other Skullgirls?"
"Yeah, I've been taking down Skullgirls through generations..." Annie answered plainly.

ZX Black Gospel
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
images

"Ready?" He asked, as the two took their stances. "3...2...1...Action!"

He said as Amazo's arm molded into an arm cannon, beginning to shoot. The Man in red immediately stepped to side, dodging most of Amazo's weaker shots as Penny's blades scraped the man's black thorns along with some of his hair. Soon enough, he was pushed back by a charged shot, grabbing the Camera as he placed it by his collar. He soon took out a giant red sword, aiming it at them as it began to charge up a similar shot to Model X's, firing it to Amazo as Penny soon charged at the man in red her blades clashing with the Man in red...

Ashe smirked as she followed after Scaramouche, soon jumping off as she yelled a 'See ya!' to her own squadmates.

"A-Trans!" Ashe said as a bright light soon changed her form into that of a Green armored man, taking flight towards Scaramouche. As the two of them landed on the rooftops, the white haired child took notice of two silhouettes heading his way. And with a whine, he began to run off; leaping from rooftop to rooftop...
The Galleons did not stand a chance as Jack continued his assault, all were struck down rather quickly.
images
"Impressive." A voice called out, as a cyan haired person, clad in green emerged from the distance, carrying a sheathed blade and a floating piece of metal hovering beside him. "I never expected you to strike them off." The man said, his face remaining expressionless. "I am Aelous, one of the Legion's Four Chosen Ones. I am tasked to retrieve you."

Ultraverse
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
Goro immediately rolled to the side as the dinosaur like lizard chomped down on his direction, aiming his pistol and firing off three shots.

'Heed your contract...' A voice resounds on Goro's head, causing him pain.

'Khh...! Not now!' Goro cussed, focusing on subduing the beast.

Ultraverse
-Bloody Mary-

Mary snickered as the kid shivered in front of her. She crouched down and tilted her head to the side, ignoring the pumpkin as of now. "Oh come on kid...you hang out with that weirdo and you're afraid of little old me? All I want to do is hear the sounds of screaming as people burn alive, just like the good old days...Oh! I know why you're so scared! It's because you haven't spoke to a girl before. Don't worry, I'm way out of your league." She grinned as her head turned back the pumpkin who was shrouded in mist.

"Enough with the light show, you're not fooling anyone. I don't know what an Ultrahero is, but, it sounds like a horrible little child trying to act tough. Hold on, sorry, that's Pistol. But, I wonder..." She pulled out her own pistol and looked at it as she held it up in front of her face. "Can your Pistol shoot like mine?" She smiled as she glanced down at the boy, her eyes wide with enjoyment.

"As for what my intent is, it seems I am almost there. You seem to the be the big bad around here. Yet you don't seem to have anyone worth while protecting you, or anyone to do your dirty work. This pipsqueak here is no good, look at him. Scared by me? Pathetic. What you need, is what I want. I want to work for you; you pay me, and I carry out your deeds. However, do not tell me how to do my job, and we'll be fine. I'll even bring the kid along if you insist. People call me...

Bloody Mary."

Crenando Crenando
Ultraverse
-Iron Fist-

Danny turned his head towards the new person who had just walked into the bank, sensing that his chi was one of a warrior. He could either be a valuable ally or a dangerous enemy. He clenched his fist as his head snapped back as the robbers began to get to their feet, an odd smirk growing across the two biggest's face. They glared at Danny, and then at Jin.

Danny dragged his foot across the floor in an arc, picking up on the window comment. Such an odd statement, and so the other guy must have had something planned. Perhaps a trap of some sorts. "Hey, can you provide a distraction?" Danny asked Jin, keeping his eyes on the robbers."
AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

-Day 3-
Kung Jin, the Shaolin
Current interaction: Vsland Vsland [Iron Fist]
The archer does witness that his attempt to lure the robbers out of the bank into a volley of explosive arrows was badly executed and could no longer be a possibility at this point. Automatically assuming that the warrior looking fellow was an ally, Jin's glance turns to Danny for a moment, twirling his bow again as the dragon pattern on his quiver now glowed a grey shade, nocking a Smoke Arrow. "Is that even a question at this point?" He said in a sort of pointedly tone, firing the arrow at the ground below the robbers' feet, watching the blue smoke erupt near-instantaneously from the ground, hopefully impairing their vision and making it more difficult to breathe for the criminals. Sure, Jin was a thief at one point, but these guys just seemed like unforgivable outlaws.

Current interaction: MainEventMan MainEventMan [Josuke H.]

Pit's wings weren't making any realizable noise behind him; they just twitched for a moment. Maybe they shed a feather or two onto the pavement. For a second, the young guy was so caught up with running to this individual that he didn't think about stopping until it was nearly too late. "Whoa!" Just as Josuke moved out of the way, the angel foolishly stumbled backward a bit, but soon he stood firmly on two feet.

Stopping for a moment to analyze this man, and watching him comb his pompadour-style hair... He noted the fashion sense was rather unique. But after the new person swore in a frustrated manner, Pit was quick to hold his hands out, which were also wearing tight, black archery bracers. "Sorry about that! I lost all sense for a moment once I started running towards you. I just haven't seen or spoke to anyone since I woke up here. It's not even clear how I ended up in this place..." Still hearing Palutena's casual voice echo in the back of his head, her spoken words unclear to him, the boy nods to Josuke lightly and speaks again. "I'm Pit; I serve the Goddess of Light! In particular classification, I'm an angel." He holds out his dominant right hand in order to greet him.

Josuke-Higashikata-jojos-bizarre-adventure-38585882-393-500.jpg
Josuke "JoJo" Higashikata
Interaction: AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

"Hey, it's alright." Josuke said as the angel explained himself. "I'm not too sure how I got here either..." He said as he finished up combing his large pompadour. He placed his comb in his pocket, watching as Pit introduced himself and held out a hand. "Figured the wings would've made that obvious." Josuke said with a slight chuckle when Pit introduced himself as an angel. Josuke took the kid's hand, shaking it firmly. "Josuke Higashikata. Good to meet you." He said with a smile.

samurai_jack_by_garrettart.jpg
Samurai Jack
Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Jack kept his cool as the robots exploded. Once they were completely destroyed, he turned back to examine their parts. These do not look like they were designed by Aku's minions... He thought to himself. Then again, that would have been obvious. Jack destroyed Aku...but if that were the case, why does this place look so strange? Unless he wasn't sent to the future this time...he turned away from the smoldering bots, walking down the path, hoping to find some answers. Or at least a friend.

Jack looked up when he heard the voice call out to him. His posture relaxed, despite the newcomer carrying a weapon. Just in case, he kept one hand on his sword. "I have faced many opponents like them before." He said in regards to the newcomer's compliment, remaining humble. "Retrieve me...? What do you mean exactly?"

Last edited:
Megaman ZX: Black Gospel
Interaction: [ Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ]​

If he had a mouth, Amazo would've smirked to see his charged shot hit. On the other hand, his smile would've been turned upside-down when he saw his opponent had a blast of his own. Knowing he couldn't counter in time, Amazo switched his current power set to Penny's hoping he'd be fast enough to fly out of the way.

Accessing: Penny Polendina

His effort was in vain however, just as the swords were released from his back the shot hit its mark, sending him flying out of the hole he made in the building. Using his swords as thrusters, Amazo flew himself back into the building before he nearly hitting the ground. When he arrived, Amazo saw Penny engaging in close combat and immediately joined in with his own swords. With the little practice he had from fighting the rogue machines, Amazo's swordplay was nearly on par with Penny's as he made strike after subsequent strike. Hopefully, their combined efforts would cause their opponent to slip up and create an opening for one of them.

Ultraverse
Hissing at Koichi, it turned around and made a running dash towards him. What it was unaware of was the written sound effect Koichi's ACT2 had put on the ground in front of him. When the raptor set foot on it, a loud 'Doguon' rang out and knocked the lizard up. Smashing its head against the ceiling, the dinosaur was shaken, granting Koichi and Goro some much needed time to escape. "Come on Goro-kun, we have to go warn Diego-san!" Koichi just hoped he was safe.

"Sorry when we suddenly barged in." Minako apologized, rubbing the back of her head as Orpheus shattered into blue most as per usual. "Star-chan kinda dragged us along." she let out a nervous chuckle.
"And then I saved you guys!" Star exclaimed with joyous glee.
"Wait, Star! Shouldn't we get ready for the big test tomorrow!?" Marco warned Star.
"Uh Oh..." Star's joyous mood lowered her arms.

Ultraverse
A confused and rather dazed Nikola Tesla now wandered the streets of the city, resting his head in one of his hands. Just moments ago he had been talking to a speedster and a man dressed as Robin hood. He shook his head, unable to remember what had occurred next. As he walked into the city streets, narrowly avoiding being hit by a car it came back to him.

A bright flash of light, similar to the one that brought him to this alternate timeline had appeared, transporting Robin Hood and the speedster way ( Thawne Thawne leaving it like this for if or when you return). He hoped they were okay, there was very little he knew about the bright lights and had no idea where it could have sent the two men, or if they were even alive.

Tesla shook his head as his blurred vision returned to normal, only to see that two cops now stood in front of him.

"You alright sir?" One of them, a young woman with her hair tied back asked in a friendly voice "Had a bit too much to drink?"
"No...No, I haven't had a drink since..." Tesla's blurred vision returned but he shook himself back into focus
"Wait, are you one of those ultras?" The other police officer, a middle-aged balding man asked "Ah, just our luck."
"Ultras?" Tesla asked "I assume that is your term for a being with supernatural abilities?"
"Somethin' like that."
"You need to get me in contact with an Ultra that can be trusted, perhaps one who works with you as a consultant or even as aprt of the police force in this city itself." Tesla explained at a fast pace
"Woah, woah. Slow down." The female officer replied
"I am afraid I cannot reveal much, only that we may all be in grave danger."

The two officers looked at each other and nodded understandingly at the Defender of Tomorrow before the woman spoke into her radio.
"Hey, are you guys still with Ghoul?" She asked

At the location, Jolie still had her heightened senses active and was able to hear the conversation over the police radio.
"Yeah, why?" One of the officers asked
"Some guy here wants to speak to him, clams we're all in grave danger. Sounds like talk about Ultras to me, so I reckon we should ask him."

The officer handed his radio to Ghoul
"Call for you." He said with a heavy sigh.

Jolie, seeing that the girl was chowing down on her arm fell deep into thought. Why had these officers, who were calm for the most part shot at Naruto? Sure, they had shot at her but only when afraid and believing that a child was in danger. Not to mention that she had taken the bullet to her own head by choice. Something was wrong. The man had a spirit inside of him and he was using it to make these humans hostile for no reason other than to create conflict.

God knows where he could go next with his powers, she shivered at the thought. Something had to be done.

Crenando Crenando Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Last edited:
"I am not an actor!" Jared screamed, now flailing his nunchucks wildly at Rick "I'm the Joker, bitch! And you'll address me as such! The Clown Prince of Crime..The Jester of Genocide...The..." He paused, looking around the room. In his head, Jared was saying "Oh crap, line" But of course he couldn't say that out-loud as it would break character. He wouldn't be The Joker anymore...

He looked at Harleen and then back at Rick "Puddin'?" He said. The mention of that nickname sparked fury in the psychiatrist and she charged towards Jared, striking him from behind with her mallet and sending him flying through a wall. She lowered the mallet and took several deep breaths
"I had to let off some steam, it's healthy." She told Rick with a smile
"You do know you could have just beaten him with the Oscar that Suicide Squad won, right?" Rick said with his arms folded.

"You do know you could have just beaten him with the Oscar that Suicide Squad won, right?" Rick said with his arms folded.

"They won a what!?" Harleen snapped "I've neva' seen this movie but if he's playing a washed out version of The Joker, well then, it can't be any good." She folded her arms.

Jared Letto let out a groan in pain
"It should have been my Oscar...Oh...Note to self, steal the Oscar so that it's mine and not the make-up departments." With that he fell unconscious, having taken a beating from Rick, Lemongrab and of course an actual good version of the Harley Quinn character.

Harleen turned back towards Rick "So what now, Captain Science?" She asked with a smile "You got a plan?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts ManyFaces ManyFaces

"They won a what!?" Harleen snapped "I've neva' seen this movie but if he's playing a washed out version of The Joker, well then, it can't be any good." She folded her arms.

Jared Letto let out a groan in pain
"It should have been my Oscar...Oh...Note to self, steal the Oscar so that it's mine and not the make-up departments." With that he fell unconscious, having taken a beating from Rick, Lemongrab and of course an actual good version of the Harley Quinn character.

Harleen turned back towards Rick "So what now, Captain Science?" She asked with a smile "You got a plan?"
"Yeah, use my portal gun and go home..." Rick explained as he pulled out his portal gun.
"Wait! You mean to tell me that we could have just gone home this entire time!?" Morty flailed his arms around.
"Yeah but I thought i-i-i-it'd be better to get the ro*uurrp*alties from Mojo or kill him," Rick shrugged.
"Uh excuse me... aren't you forgetting someone? You know the League of Boys?" Garth Ennis tapped his foot out of annoyance.
"Oh yeah," Rick then shot at Garth Ennis with his laser watch, which caused the comic book writer to turn to dust.
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Ultraverse: The Arrival of Gwenpool
After finishing adding her other theme song onto her character sheet, Gwenpool fell through the 4th wall itself and landed in the actual story section of the RP, finding herself in the Ultraverse. Landing on top of a building, she stood up and smelt the air Wolverine style.

"Hmm, smells like the nineties." She muttered "Just hope Rob Liefeld isn't in charge or I'll end up with a tiny head and a chest that defies the laws of physics." She quickly examined her body, seeing that she wasn't in-fact drawn by Liefeld and sighed heavily in relief. She sat down on the rooftop.

"Phew." She wiped her forehead "So, what now?" She asked, out loud "I could follow this arc's plotline or I could try and go at it alone, fade into obscurity until I get dropped into another arc or something."

Deciding she wanted to at the very least check the plot out she dropped down from the building and made her way deeper into the city in search of people she felt didn't belong in the 90s. This was a Multi-fandom RP, after all.

(Open for interaction with anyone)

If there was one thing Locus was particularly fond of, it was waiting. He was a patient guy, and knew that time was often needed for success. However, other times, it was important to just act.

So, where were those robots? He had set up on the tallest building in this Pony village, waiting for them to come and attack.

Barbas Barbas Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

-Day 4-
Current interaction: MainEventMan MainEventMan [Josuke H], The Mad Queen The Mad Queen [Gwenpool]

"I was simply flying throughout the sky, practicing my aim on fake targets, but then... I just went downward? I don't know, and I can't talk with Lady Palutena at the moment." Perhaps the boy should've notified him that Palutena was the name of his goddess? Oh well. Right now, it simply wasn't of importance. With a chuckle, the angel briefly fluttered his wings behind himself, flashing a charming smile as he did so. "Too bad they're naturally flightless..." Grasping Josuke's hand and shaking it as well, Pit nodded his brown-haired head gently. "Nice to meet'cha!" Since he didn't want to butcher the Japanese-sounding name's pronunciation, he just refrained from saying it right now.

"I have absolutely no clue what's going on around here. Most of the time when I saw humans, they were either being harmed by otherworldly forces or angrily bickering among each other. But... You're just fine." Bewildered, Pit was, to say the least, his blue eyes scanning the other male's figure once just out of boredom, before he turned his head to observe his surroundings. Having heard noise up ahead that sounded sort of like feet dropping upon ground, he turned fully, still with the man he met, not really identifying anyone in his sight. "...Did you hear that, too?" He asked.

Medic of RED Corp.
Current interaction: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen [D.Va, 1812 Overture, Ser Dougan], Donder172 Donder172 [Meetra], NPCs [Wabuu]
Another busy day in the experimental laboratory. The exact time is 9:21 AM. January 9th, 1973. There was a battle between the two factions just hours ago, and thus the Medic's current coat was stained with blood around the edges, but not in excessive amounts, thankfully. This meant that the German was equipped with all of his gear this time, stored in a hammerspace that is unable to be explained, just like the rest of the mercenaries. Tinkering with an experimental Medi Gun codenamed 'the Vaccinator', which had potential to output four selective ÜberCharges. The rest of the plan was not formulated, but our favorite maniacal doctor wanted something to surpass his original design, but not be so impractical as the Quick-Fix. Just thinking about that last model made his eye twitch.

Once he opened the planned shell for his new project, and saw the internals that he's been working on for at least 8 months, he discovered a mysterious screw of some form. It was golden, and wasn't installed last time he checked. Prodding at it with his screwdriver, he stated "Vell zhat is... weird..." Then, of course, being the curious, demented medical worker he was, unscrewed said golden screw as swiftly as he could, watching as a strange silver material presented itself underneath. Once he poked that with the tool, a large electrical spark formed that whitened the entire room for a few seconds. Then, Medic was gone. Scout, who had just come downstairs with a bucket filled with fried chicken, was wondering where he could've disappeared to.

A weird, icy-colored portal that the doctor never even got a chance to visualize spat him out in an instant, the doctor sitting down on some form of field. He wasn't so certain that he was on Earth anymore. Groaning in a distraught manner, he takes a moment to fix his spectacles to see that there was a speaking raccoon, surrounded by a bunch of individuals, including a teenage-looking girl, a strange sort of panda that could also talk, and a man with his dog. Standing up onto both his feet, making sure they were laced properly first, his smile was wicked. "Vunderbar! New guinea pigs for my experiments! Zhough I'm not sure how I ended up here..." Once he spoke the second half of that sentence, he seemed not-so-cheery, tapping his foot firmly against the soil as he spoke the last word. Brushing through the group for a moment, he keeled down onto one knee, and prodded Wabuu's cartoonish face with a gloved index digit. "I should perform neuro tests. I vill find out how somezhing like yourself can speak..."

-Day 4-
Current interaction: MainEventMan MainEventMan [Josuke H], The Mad Queen The Mad Queen [Gwenpool]

"I was simply flying throughout the sky, practicing my aim on fake targets, but then... I just went downward? I don't know, and I can't talk with Lady Palutena at the moment." Perhaps the boy should've notified him that Palutena was the name of his goddess? Oh well. Right now, it simply wasn't of importance. With a chuckle, the angel briefly fluttered his wings behind himself, flashing a charming smile as he did so. "Too bad they're naturally flightless..." Grasping Josuke's hand and shaking it as well, Pit nodded his brown-haired head gently. "Nice to meet'cha!" Since he didn't want to butcher the Japanese-sounding name's pronunciation, he just refrained from saying it right now.

"I have absolutely no clue what's going on around here. Most of the time when I saw humans, they were either being harmed by otherworldly forces or angrily bickering among each other. But... You're just fine." Bewildered, Pit was, to say the least, his blue eyes scanning the other male's figure once just out of boredom, before he turned his head to observe his surroundings. Having heard noise up ahead that sounded sort of like feet dropping upon ground, he turned fully, still with the man he met, not really identifying anyone in his sight. "...Did you hear that, too?" He asked.

Gwenpool

"Yeah guys, I heard it too." Gwenpool whispered, now crouched behind the angel and Josuke. She had changed the colour of her speech from black to a pink similar to her uniform to make it stand out more to the reader, that and she preferred the colour. The writer didn't do much about it though, for he was still reeling from the comments she had thrown in his direction while filling out her character sheet.

"Considering that this is a 90s setting we should be careful 'cause we might get ambushed by robots of men with muscles three times the size of their heads. Or both."

She reached around, resting her hands on both of the boy's shoulders "Hold on, you're in Smash Brothers Brawl!" She said to Pit "I main Mr Game And Watch and the Ice Climbers myself but..." She then turned towards Josuke "And you're from Japan, right?"

She paused, pondering to herself as she thought out-loud
"This is a Multifandom RP after all!" She cried We've got game characters, anime and Marvel characters all in some 90s-verse. Now we're either gonna team up or fight. That's normally how these things go."

AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter MainEventMan MainEventMan (I'm pretty much gonna be frozen here until one of you replies, so get to it.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back