• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom)

Against the Masters of Evil
Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"Hey, Joker? I think we should listen to the kid for now." Morgana said, as Akira nodded in response. "She looks too serious for this to be an elaborate prank...Besides, we don't have the necessary information about the Skullgirl to try and use that."

"Right. Let's lay low for now." Akira said, facing the wrecked up van as Makoto finally finished looking at the damages. "Let's find Peacock; she probably knows more about the Skullgirl than us." He instructed the Thieves, as they soon jumped onto the broken van and onto the rooftops; silently scouting for Peacock...

"Can't blame her, Super Heroes are kinda cool." Minako shrugged, taking note of what's happening to the Avengers; Fighting a collection of supervillains...It sounds like something you'd only see on TV Shows, but nope...Not on the local news, it's seems. "I think I remember one quote I heard about being a Super Hero...How did it go again...?" She muttered, remembering the line. "With great power comes great responsibility...Was it?"

"Hey, Joker? I think we should listen to the kid for now." Morgana said, as Akira nodded in response. "She looks too serious for this to be an elaborate prank...Besides, we don't have the necessary information about the Skullgirl to try and use that."

"Right. Let's lay low for now." Akira said, facing the wrecked up van as Makoto finally finished looking at the damages. "Let's find Peacock; she probably knows more about the Skullgirl than us." He instructed the Thieves, as they soon jumped onto the broken van and onto the rooftops; silently scouting for Peacock...
"Uh, Makoto, you'd think the ol' Peacock would be still in the last dimension-universe thing we were at, y'know might as well ask the local who's like right in front of us," Neptune said.
"You idiots are planing to take on the Skullgirl, yourselves?" the Girl shook her head, "No matter what happens, you can't face the Skullgirl on your own."
"Uh, You seem to know a lot about this Skullgirl," Haru asked the girl.
"Yeah, what about it?" the Girl asked.
"Well, would you be willing to help us?" Haru asked
"Give me one good reason why I should," She said.

"Can't blame her, Super Heroes are kinda cool." Minako shrugged, taking note of what's happening to the Avengers; Fighting a collection of supervillains...It sounds like something you'd only see on TV Shows, but nope...Not on the local news, it's seems. "I think I remember one quote I heard about being a Super Hero...How did it go again...?" She muttered, remembering the line. "With great power comes great responsibility...Was it?"
Suddenly the tides of war shifted to the villains with the appearance of green smoke that covered the scene.
A Winged Villain struck Iron Man down from the air.
Then with the Distraction the Masked man that Captain America was fighting struck him down.
"And it looks like I'm going to have my chance!" Star got up and pulled out her dimensional scissors and prepared to face the Villains.
"Uh, Star, you sure you're ready for something like that?" Marco looked worried.
"Uh, Marco... I turned a space god into a corn farmer, I'm pretty sure that I can handle some guy in costumes..." Star bragged and the pointed at the TV once more, "Especially that guy with the Fish Bowl head."
On the TV it was revealed the Green smoke came from a strange looking man who called himself...
23acdc9de3826bb7a99176b272d96941.jpg
"Huh," Marco looked back at the TV.

Scaramouche shook her hand with a smile on his face. After hearing that their target needed to be alive his smile faltered "Ashe baby I do have a reputation to uphold y'know, I can't go around sparing every target I get so no promises if that brat can't take a beating." He said with his smile returning. He looked towards where Ashe had stated there was smoke and the target started it "Whoa whoa whoa, that kid just did that? This might be fun."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Kotori let out a surprised gasp when she realized that she was... somewhere strange. With all these supernatural stuff going on, she shouldn't have been surprised by this. The light-brown haired girl looked around the unfamiliar area, "W-where are we?" she muttered. The area seemed dull and gloomy, it made her feel uncomfortable.
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Kotori let out a surprised gasp when she realized that she was... somewhere strange. With all these supernatural stuff going on, she shouldn't have been surprised by this. The light-brown haired girl looked around the unfamiliar area, "W-where are we?" she muttered. The area seemed dull and gloomy, it made her feel uncomfortable.
"Little Innsmouth," Peacock said as she lit a cigar, "Oh and I think this is the ol' Dimension I'm from!"

"I'm coming with you. I think you'll need all the help you can get now." Meetra said towards Dougan. "If you do need more men, there is one person I think who is able to help." She added.

As Meetra walks through the portal, she takes a look around her. This planet had a lot more nature. It reminded her of Dantooine, but with more green. She walked with the group and listened. She wasn't unfamiliar with weapons of mass destruction, she saw one herself. It didn't meant she was comfortable with that fact. In the distance she heard something approaching, extending her presence through the Force towards that direction. Trying to sense what is coming.

All Meetra could sense was the presence of Wabuu, the Cheeky Raccoon as he jumped in their direction.

"Who might that be?" Ser Dougan asked Meetra only for the Raccoon to get his attention.

hqdefault.jpg

D.Va knelt down to his height "Hey little guy."
"Most of the animals are soo stupid." Wabuu replied, rolling his eyes in a poorly-animated fashion that made it look like he was possessed by the devil, or Incubus from the movie Incubus even though that film had nothing to do with the Incubus creature.
"Holy crap, it talks?" D.Va said, her eyes widening
"Of course I talk. Most of the Mech pilots are so..."

Before he could complete his sentence, D.Va had shot him a death-glare.
"Look, we're looking for some kind or artefact, could you point us to the nearest village?" 1812 Overture asked
"I could, but it's been overtaken by the evil Panther, the Black Panther, the Panther." Wabuu explained "He executes anyone that doesn't help him mine for diamonds or guards his diamond collection. I swear, most of the people he's enslaved are sooo stupid."

MEANWHILE

The_evil_panther.PNG

Grouchy_Gorrilas.PNG

"Just a few more days...And then, the diamonds...Will belong to me...Again." He said, taking long pauses but his lips continued to move despite no sound coming out. It was almost as if this was another language being dubbed over poorly.
"But dad, you already have all the diamonds." His son cut in "Will you play with me now?"
"No...We must...Get...All the diamonds..." The evil Panther, the Black Panther, the Panther said

One of the Grouchy Gorillas walked up to their King
"We saw some people come here through an extradimensional portal." One explained "We know it was extra-dimensional as the people who came through it are animated a lot better than us."
"Then we will...Use our poor...Animation...To our advantage...And crush them."
"Heh heh heh." The Grouchy Gorilla laughed "They are little baby, we will catch them in a-mediatley."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Donder172 Donder172

"Aw jeez!" Morty said as Jared Letto charged at him.
Morty ran away from the crazed actor.
"Stay the fuck away from my Grandson, you washed up actor!" Rick said as he tripped Jared Letto.

"I am not an actor!" Jared screamed, now flailing his nunchucks wildly at Rick "I'm the Joker, bitch! And you'll address me as such! The Clown Prince of Crime..The Jester of Genocide...The..." He paused, looking around the room. In his head, Jared was saying "Oh crap, line" But of course he couldn't say that out-loud as it would break character. He wouldn't be The Joker anymore...

He looked at Harleen and then back at Rick "Puddin'?" He said. The mention of that nickname sparked fury in the psychiatrist and she charged towards Jared, striking him from behind with her mallet and sending him flying through a wall. She lowered the mallet and took several deep breaths
"I had to let off some steam, it's healthy." She told Rick with a smile

Lemongrab was fed up with all the things he just had to go through. Not to mention condom nunchucks were gross and Morty vomiting was also enough to make him want to be sick. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to clear his mind as his brother had showed him. He needed to get rid of the leader. Lemongrab decided it was the weirdo who was writing script instead of fighting.
Now that he had a target he decided to charge Garth Ennis, going to ram him onto the ground and question him.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Mr Lemon, we'll need him to be able to talk!" Harleen cried "So, ya know...Go easy on the throat and jaw. You can kick him in the groin all ya want though."

Megaman ZX: Black Gospel
Interactions: Penny and "Little Boy Blue"
[ Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ]​

Amazo was slightly annoyed by the girl's advice, 'Be mindful of the civilians.' Firing off another hail of lasers at the robots, Amazo replied as simply as possible, "I know what I'm doing." With her powers Amazo could also zoom in on what he sees, so he had known there were no civilians in the building he had hit. Not that he would've cared if there had been, their lives meant nothing to him.

Amazo watched as the big mouthed machine took the full force of Penny's laser blast. However, it seemed to have little effect on it much to his surprise. "I don't suppose our laser cannons combined would stand a chance?" Before she could give him an answer, a boy dressed in blue walked rather casually towards the threat. Despite Penny's warnings of danger, the boy simply shrugged it off and smiled like he hadn't a care in the world. Amazo wasn't so much frightened for him as he was curious. There must've been a reason for why he was so confident in the face of danger.

It soon became apparent why when the boy encased himself in a mechanical suit of armor and fired off a blast powerful enough to actually damage the 'Big Mouth.' Amazo got to work scanning the boy's abilities right away and soon enough his powers were his as well. He would have to try out his powers later when the boy wasn't around. For now though, Amazo watched with amusement at the boy's display of power.

Ultraverse
Interaction: Goro
Koichi, still terrified at the idea of a dinosaur trying to kill him snapped at Goro, who seemed more interested in the dinosaur than his well being. "How am I supposed to know! I was just taking a bath when it smashed through the window and jumped at me!" Fortunately Koichi hadn't been hurt and even luckier was that he remembered to grab a towel before Goro came into the room. He had kept it just beside the bathtub, so he hadn't been at risk of leaving ACT3's 5-meter range. It would have been so embarrassing if Koichi had been naked when Goro-kun came in.

The lizard snapped and tried to scratch at Goro as he examined it. Koichi, who was feeling especially cautious now warned Goro. "I wouldn't let it touch me if I were you Goro-kun, who knows what kind of diseases dinosaurs have?"

Phantom Thieves of the Multiverse

"Dude. You live here, wouldn't that be enough to try and get some help?" Ryuji suggested, "Besides, why wouldn't you want us to help? I mean, I get it, you probably don't want us to get hurt and all, but trust me. We've been through worse."

"The point is, we never fight alone." He said, pertaining to his team with a glance then back at the girl. "Although, of course, we couldn't do our work without strategy; we need to know what this Skullgirl really is so that we can take it down."

"Wait, wait, wait! You're going out there like that?" Minako said as Star stood up, ready to leave. "I mean, if the villains saw you like that, it'll be a neverending swarm of them near Marco's house...Worse case scenario, even his parents would get involved." She stated, standing up. "You need to leave the wand, at the very least. So that maybe the Avengers or Rocket wouldn't give you that much of a scolding." She said, remembering what Rocket said to them.

Kotori froze, "Eh? How am I supposed to go back!" she asked as panic rushed through her veins.
Peacock shrugged, "Don't know... But stick with me, kid and you'll be fine!" Peacock then draped her arm around Kotori's shoulder.

"Dude. You live here, wouldn't that be enough to try and get some help?" Ryuji suggested, "Besides, why wouldn't you want us to help? I mean, I get it, you probably don't want us to get hurt and all, but trust me. We've been through worse."

"The point is, we never fight alone." He said, pertaining to his team with a glance then back at the girl. "Although, of course, we couldn't do our work without strategy; we need to know what this Skullgirl really is so that we can take it down."
"You idiots are persistent, you know that?" the Girl sighed, "Fine, but before I tell you anything... you better show me what you guys can do that could take down the Skullgirl."
"Uh, Joker, do you think we can actually summon our personas here?" Ann asked her leader.

"Wait, wait, wait! You're going out there like that?" Minako said as Star stood up, ready to leave. "I mean, if the villains saw you like that, it'll be a neverending swarm of them near Marco's house...Worse case scenario, even his parents would get involved." She stated, standing up. "You need to leave the wand, at the very least. So that maybe the Avengers or Rocket wouldn't give you that much of a scolding." She said, remembering what Rocket said to them.
Star shrugged, "What Marco's parents can handle Ludo attacking this place everyday, so why not?"
Star then opened a portal to New York with her dimensional scissors and grabbed both Marco and Minako, "Now let's go save some superheroes!"

New York...
The Avengers laid beaten.
"At long last, I, Baron Zemo, have the honor of slaying the man who killed my father," Baron Zemo said as he stomped on the beaten Captain America, Zemo then raised his sword and was set to finish off the First Avenger until...
"Hey, Sock-Head!" a young voice called to Zemo from behind.
"Who dares!?" Zemo turned around to find the fool who dared to interrupt him.
"Me, Star Butterfly, Magical Princess from another Dimension!" Star gloated.
Zemo simply stared at the girl.

persona-5-arsene-execution.jpg
"Only one way to find out." Akira sighed, his hand right above his mask as his outfit began to emit blue flames."Come...Persona!" Ripping it out, the part covering the mask bleeding large amounts of blood as the mask dissolving into blue flames as it soon covered his entire body. With a cackle, a winged figure clad in blue flames with a burning devilish sneer soon rose from Akira's silhouette, chains forming as it finally took form; taking on a monstrous form clad in a red aristocrat outfit with black wings.

"Woah!" Minako braced herself as she was pulled into the portal by Star, bracing herself as she drew out her Evoker. And soon enough, she was on the streets of New York, and Star called out to the man clad in purple. Soon enough, an odd sense of awkwardness filled the air, silence filling the air as both factions somehow remains silent as if in a mexican stand off.

"Awkward..." Minako brought up, her Evoker raised towards her temple, preemptively preparing to summon her Persona...

Black Gospel
Interaction: ManyFaces ManyFaces
"Yep. And we don't hurry up, he might as well destroy the whole city!" Ashe said, rushing towards the cliff. "And you know how much that's gonna have a cut on Legion's reward...A VERY huge cut for damage repairs." She gulped, as soon enough, Ashe and her team headed for the city

Interaction: GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
"I got it...!" Penny exclaimed, her blades circling once more as the Big Mouth marches forward. "Aim for the nozzle...It'll--!" As soon as she instructed so, a red energy blast whooshed over her hair, nearly scarring Penny. "What in the blazes?"

mzma+004.jpg
"Ah...I missed." A Red Sniper can be seen in one of the windows of the broken building, clicking his tongue as he hid within the building once more.

Ultraverse
"Woah there." Goro muttered as the lizard snapped at him, soon enough, he listened to Koichi's explanation; it seemed that this lizard randomly smashed through the window and apparently attacked Koichi. However, why would a potentially endagered specie of lizards be here of all places? Unless it's tamed, he has no other explanation. Goro observed the creature, although it doesn't appear to have any collar. "Hmm...Could it have wandered in by accident?...No, smashing through the window seems too violent to be the case..." Goro stood up, rubbing his chin. "Why do I get this feeling that this lizard is not actually a lizard?" He soon took out his revolver, in case everything goes out of hand, stepping back a single step.

persona-5-arsene-execution.jpg
"Only one way to find out." Akira sighed, his hand right above his mask as his outfit began to emit blue flames."Come...Persona!" Ripping it out, the part covering the mask bleeding large amounts of blood as the mask dissolving into blue flames as it soon covered his entire body. With a cackle, a winged figure clad in blue flames with a burning devilish sneer soon rose from Akira's silhouette, chains forming as it finally took form; taking on a monstrous form clad in a red aristocrat outfit with black wings.
"Cute trick, but I still don't see how that's suppose to beat the Skullgirl..." the girl folded her arms she wasn't too impressed by Akira's Persona.

"Woah!" Minako braced herself as she was pulled into the portal by Star, bracing herself as she drew out her Evoker. And soon enough, she was on the streets of New York, and Star called out to the man clad in purple. Soon enough, an odd sense of awkwardness filled the air, silence filling the air as both factions somehow remains silent as if in a mexican stand off.

"Awkward..." Minako brought up, her Evoker raised towards her temple, preemptively preparing to summon her Persona...
Star stared down the Master of Evil...
Suddenly the Vulture like some vast predatory bird appeared and Snatched Star Butterfly!
"Star!" Marco shouted as he saw the villain take Star away from the battle.
"Now with that annoyance gone," Zemo said as he returned to his business and readied to slay Captain America.

Ultraverse
-Bloody Marry-

Marry snickered as she hopped back into the mirror, licking her lips slowly. God it was good to be bad. She strolled around before her eyes laid upon someone very interesting. He was a child, with blonde hair and a purple suit on, with a fedora to match. He stood at around 5'5 and looked like the mini version of a mafia leader. Marry snickered and headed towards the boy, aiming to teach him a lesson or two.

Once she was close enough, she could make out that the bathroom he was in was very run down and hadn't been used in a long time. Wooden beams strung across the ceiling, hammock like cobwebs in each corner of the room and dust settling on everything it could. "Oh? This kid is really trying to be scary..." She thought to herself. She waiting for him to turn around before sneaking out of the mirror, landing behind him with a smirk. She leaned down to his ear and opened her mouth, licking her lips.

"So you're the boss of the mini mafia...well go and tell people there is a new boss in town. Oh, and you may want to do it quickly...I would hate to have to shatter your bones like a mirror...Actually, on second thoughts, take a nice stroll, I'll enjoy it."
Crenando Crenando

Josuke-Higashikata-jojos-bizarre-adventure-38585882-393-500.jpg
Josuke "JoJo" Higashikata

When Josuke would wake up, he would find himself laying down on the floor. "What...the hell?" He muttered to himself as he sat up, putting a hand to his head. The last thing he remembered was he was walking to school, when all of a sudden there was a blinding flash of light, possibly from a Stand...and the next thing he knew, he was here. He stood up, shaking his head. "Guess I better find out where I am..." He muttered to himself, starting to walk down the street, hands in his pockets.

The child's mocking us. Arsene growled within the depths of Akira's mind. Show her what we can do, Trickster. Run wild to your heart's content!

"This'll hurt." Akura stepped back a bit, as Arsene prepared to strike. "Eihgaon." he snapped, Arsene coming down to the ground as several red spirits appeared out of nowhere, ravaging towards the child.

"Dude, the hell are you doin'?!" Ryuji asked with a shocked expression, a response to how Akira suddenly attacked the child. "You could've--!"

"She's stronger than she looks, Skull." Futaba said, cutting Ryuji off. "I don't know why, but I can sense that she's not entirely...Human."

"What?" Makoto asked in surprise, as Futaba nodded.

"I can't put a finger on it, but something's keeping her this young."

"Oh no you don't!" Minako exclaimed, summoning Orpheus in a flash. Orpheus immediately kicked the purple clad villain like some kind of soccer ball, and soon took out her harp and played a Agidyne spell onto the flying mechanism. "Scorch them!" Minako commanded, as one of Vulture's wings caught om fire.

The child's mocking us. Arsene growled within the depths of Akira's mind. Show her what we can do, Trickster. Run wild to your heart's content!

"This'll hurt." Akura stepped back a bit, as Arsene prepared to strike. "Eihgaon." he snapped, Arsene coming down to the ground as several red spirits appeared out of nowhere, ravaging towards the child.

"Dude, the hell are you doin'?!" Ryuji asked with a shocked expression, a response to how Akira suddenly attacked the child. "You could've--!"

"She's stronger than she looks, Skull." Futaba said, cutting Ryuji off. "I don't know why, but I can sense that she's not entirely...Human."

"What?" Makoto asked in surprise, as Futaba nodded.

"I can't put a finger on it, but something's keeping her this young."
The girl smirked and jumped over the attack and the Phantom Thieves she then gave them a slow clap, "Okay, maybe you guys might have a chance..." She then extended her hand to Akira, "The name's Annie... Girl of the Stars and looks like you might make my job a lot easier..."

"Oh no you don't!" Minako exclaimed, summoning Orpheus in a flash. Orpheus immediately kicked the purple clad villain like some kind of soccer ball, and soon took out her harp and played a Agidyne spell onto the flying mechanism. "Scorch them!" Minako commanded, as one of Vulture's wings caught om fire.
"Wait! I got this!" Star said as she pulled out her wand and casted one of her spells, "Cotton Candy Fire Extinguish!"
"What are you--" the Vulture shouted before Star's wand blasted him and the fire with Cotton Candy which caused the winged villain to let go of Star.
Star aimed her wand at the Ground and summoned a trampoline to break her fall.
"See! I totally had it under control!" Star said as she continued to bounce on the trampoline.
Zemo recovered from Orpheus' attack.
The Masked Villain pulled out a gun and aimed at Minako.
Star bounced form the trampoline and to Zemo, Star then knocked the gun from his hand and aimed her wand at him, "Looks like I won..."
"Don't be so sure," Zemo coldly said.

-Day 1: Pit, the flightless angel-
Current location: The Ultraverse
Interaction: currently none
Pit found himself in the evening lying face-down on a rough sort of ground. He realized that he had been there for a while, but didn't rouse, for some odd reason, for several hours. Groaning heavily in a sickened manner, the boy in the white robes put one of his pale hands to the ground, getting to one knee for a moment, catching his breath as he felt exhausted, before rising to his sandaled feet. A few cuts were visible on his arm, a scuff was chipped into a golden ring of his right forearm cuff, and there was even a bit of a tear in his black, tight undersuit he wore beneath the robes of his chiton. He sighed deeply out into the open air.
"Well... At least I have extras."

The last thing that the young-looking male could remember was soaring throughout a bright, blue, day sky as he usually did, practicing on faux Underworld troops that Lady Palutena generated. His memory on it was fuzzy, but he remembers taking a steep curve downward, as his Goddess attempted to save him by altering his flight pattern, but all she did was cry his name in horror. The telepathic connection was lost, and it sort of ended there. "Well..." He sighed another time. "I really do hope that I don't get a lecture when I find my way back. Now... off to explore."

Ultraverse
-Bloody Marry-

Marry snickered as she hopped back into the mirror, licking her lips slowly. God it was good to be bad. She strolled around before her eyes laid upon someone very interesting. He was a child, with blonde hair and a purple suit on, with a fedora to match. He stood at around 5'5 and looked like the mini version of a mafia leader. Marry snickered and headed towards the boy, aiming to teach him a lesson or two.

Once she was close enough, she could make out that the bathroom he was in was very run down and hadn't been used in a long time. Wooden beams strung across the ceiling, hammock like cobwebs in each corner of the room and dust settling on everything it could. "Oh? This kid is really trying to be scary..." She thought to herself. She waiting for him to turn around before sneaking out of the mirror, landing behind him with a smirk. She leaned down to his ear and opened her mouth, licking her lips.

"So you're the boss of the mini mafia...well go and tell people there is a new boss in town. Oh, and you may want to do it quickly...I would hate to have to shatter your bones like a mirror...Actually, on second thoughts, take a nice stroll, I'll enjoy it."
Crenando Crenando
"Uh..P-Pump?" The lad looked over his shoulder, intimidated by whoever entered the room. "Are ya catching this?" The crystal ball echoed a sardonic voice from an unknown location. "My my, that was quick. Yes, I see this, Young Pistol." The outline of a jack o' lantern's face appeared out of the fog in the small magical device. "State your intent, madam. I take it you aren't some kind of 'Ultra hero' in that attire?"

All Meetra could sense was the presence of Wabuu, the Cheeky Raccoon as he jumped in their direction.

"Who might that be?" Ser Dougan asked Meetra only for the Raccoon to get his attention.

hqdefault.jpg

D.Va knelt down to his height "Hey little guy."
"Most of the animals are soo stupid." Wabuu replied, rolling his eyes in a poorly-animated fashion that made it look like he was possessed by the devil, or Incubus from the movie Incubus even though that film had nothing to do with the Incubus creature.
"Holy crap, it talks?" D.Va said, her eyes widening
"Of course I talk. Most of the Mech pilots are so..."

Before he could complete his sentence, D.Va had shot him a death-glare.
"Look, we're looking for some kind or artefact, could you point us to the nearest village?" 1812 Overture asked
"I could, but it's been overtaken by the evil Panther, the Black Panther, the Panther." Wabuu explained "He executes anyone that doesn't help him mine for diamonds or guards his diamond collection. I swear, most of the people he's enslaved are sooo stupid."

MEANWHILE

The_evil_panther.PNG

Grouchy_Gorrilas.PNG

"Just a few more days...And then, the diamonds...Will belong to me...Again." He said, taking long pauses but his lips continued to move despite no sound coming out. It was almost as if this was another language being dubbed over poorly.
"But dad, you already have all the diamonds." His son cut in "Will you play with me now?"
"No...We must...Get...All the diamonds..." The evil Panther, the Black Panther, the Panther said

One of the Grouchy Gorillas walked up to their King
"We saw some people come here through an extradimensional portal." One explained "We know it was extra-dimensional as the people who came through it are animated a lot better than us."
"Then we will...Use our poor...Animation...To our advantage...And crush them."
"Heh heh heh." The Grouchy Gorilla laughed "They are little baby, we will catch them in a-mediatley."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Donder172 Donder172

Our heroes' arrival, as well as the diamond-obsessed panther tyrant sending his forces into the jungle to track them down and capture them in a-mediatley was being watched on several old, analogue television screens by a cloaked figure in a darkened room.

"Turn a light on, it can damage your eyez." The obviously German scientist seen in the post where the terrifying Toffee Crisp Vampire showed it's ugly face cautioned
"Has the evil Panther, the b..." The hooded figure sighed heavily, annoyed that each time they had to address their business partner they had a nervous tick, as everyone else did and had to use the full title "Has the Panther Diamond King located it yet?" The cloaked figure spoke with an ominous and deep voice, masking who they truly were to no one in particular
"No sir. It iz a big diamond mine, after all." The German scientist replied

The cloaked figure clenched their fists angrily and punched out one of the monitors.
"Jezuz." The German scientist muttered "Doze thingz cozt money." He shook his head "And what if you get an infection in ze hand? Who will have to take care of that."
"A little bit of glass does not concern me, what does concern me is the sheer incompetence of this blasted Panther King!" They yelled, smashing another two of the monitors.

The obviously German scientist slowly began to back away
"Shall we zend in ze Toffee Crisp Vampire?" He asked
"No. If that girl uses her ult or that self-insert GM cu**biscuit rolls a natural 20, our strongest asset is as screwed as some poor bastard who spent all of his money on pre-ordering No Man's Sky."
"That's...A very specific metaphor."
"Really? I thought it was a simile."
"No, erm...Boss." The obviously German scientist replied nervously, sweating as much under the collar as a comedian after telling a poorly-timed Holocaust joke only to realise that half of his crowd was actually Jewish, with the other half being German immigrants. "A simile is when you zay zomething is like zomething elze, a metaphor is when you..."

The cloaked figure clenched their firsts again, causing the obviously German scientist to flee from the room.
"Süchtig von Wissenschaftsmann." The Cloaked figure called, getting the obviously German scientist to peak his head back in "Let's just hire some mercs to deal with this shite."
"Couldn't agree more, boss." Wissenschaftsmann smiled.

(OPEN FOR ANYONE TO JOIN)

samurai_jack_by_garrettart.jpg
Samurai Jack

A black and white swirling whirlpool of a vortex would open up, seemingly tearing from the fabric of time itself. Out of it emerged a tall, stoic looking warrior, dressed in a white gi, a katana strapped to his waist. He looked around his surroundings, the futuristic setting looking all too familiar to him...although things didn't seem nearly as dark and oppressive as Aku's future. "What...trickery is this?" He muttered to himself, as he looked around the area, the vortex closing behind him.

ManyFaces ManyFaces
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"He's plotting something..." Minako assessed, as Orpheus retreated by her side, her harp ready to strum fire.

"I'm Joker, the leader of the Phantom Thieves of Heart." Akira introduced as he shook Annie's hand, "You can call me Akira, if you so desire."

"Sakamoto Ryuji, Skull. Joker's right hand man." Ryuji introduced with a wide grin. "I'm one of the founding members of the Team."

"I'm called Panther in the group..I'm a part time model back in Shibuya as Ann Takamaki." Ann introduced as she rub the back of her head.

"Morgana, Metaverse Navi. I handle who we target and scheduling." Morgana mewed.

"Queen."

"Fox."

"Oracle!" The rest introduced one by one...

ZX: Black Gospel
Interaction: MainEventMan MainEventMan
images
As Jack began to ponder his current location, several purple clad robots soon emerged from the trees around him, spotting the strange old fashioned samurai.

The androids did not speak, their visors glowing green.

"Unidentified Humanoid Signature detected." The robots beeped aloud, "Analyzing silhouette..."

samurai_jack_by_garrettart.jpg
Samurai Jack
Interaction Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Jack watched as the robots emerged. Jack did not draw his sword yet, but he did take a defensive stance. He held up a hand, not wanting to resort to violence just yet. "I mean you no harm." he said to the robots, despite not being sure whether or not they could understand him. "I am merely a stranger who's lost his way...I do not wish to fight."

Megaman ZX: Black Gospel
Interactions: Penny, Blue Boy and Red Boy
[ Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ]​

Amazo quickly turned in the direction of the sniper, seeing him run off into the building. "It seems like someone doesn't want us to beat this thing. I'd suggest we neutralize him while this one handles the big guy," He said, shifting his attention to the boy for but a second before going back to the building. "He seems like he can handle this just fine by himself."

Eager to rest out his new powers on an actual thinking opponent, Amazo would use Penny's swords as thrusters to launch himself towards the building. Crashing through the wall to get into the interior was no challenge with Penny's immense strength. He was beginning to enjoy her powers so far. "Come out of hiding, unless you're too scared to show yourself." Amazo looked all around the room he was in, staying vigilant in case the assailant had more sneaky tactics planned.

Ultraverse
Interaction: Goro-kun
"Well, I-" Before Koichi could respond, there was a loud bang coming from the bedroom that cut him off. It sounded like the door had been forcibly opened. Something was in the next room. Koichi shook mildly, what the hell was going on here? If he moved more than 5 feet away from this little monster, ACT3's 3 Freeze would cancel and the lizard would be free to tear his throat out again. "Goro-kun, I can't explain why but I can't move more than 5 feet from this thing or else it'll get up and attack again. If something comes into this room, I won't be able to defend myself. Can I trust you to take care of whatever it is?"

Koichi felt bad putting all this responsibility on his new friend's shoulders. It seemed like he barely understood what was going on, and truth be told Koichi felt the same. Was this the work of an enemy Stand? It almost seemed unlikely that there was a Stand that could create dinosaurs, but Koichi learned that anything was possible a long time ago. "You have a gun, right? If another lizard comes in here and tries to hurt us than it'll be up to you to deal with it."

"He's plotting something..." Minako assessed, as Orpheus retreated by her side, her harp ready to strum fire.
"Yeah, whatever..." Star then aimed her wand at the villain, "NARWHAL BLAST!" just then a stream of Narwhals shot out of Star's Wand which knocked the villains out.
"See, I've got everything under control!" Star boasted.

"I'm Joker, the leader of the Phantom Thieves of Heart." Akira introduced as he shook Annie's hand, "You can call me Akira, if you so desire."

"Sakamoto Ryuji, Skull. Joker's right hand man." Ryuji introduced with a wide grin. "I'm one of the founding members of the Team."

"I'm called Panther in the group..I'm a part time model back in Shibuya as Ann Takamaki." Ann introduced as she rub the back of her head.

"Morgana, Metaverse Navi. I handle who we target and scheduling." Morgana mewed.

"Queen."

"Fox."

"Oracle!" The rest introduced one by one...
"Noir," Haru introduced herself.
"And the best one, Protag," Neptune bowed, "That's me!"
Annie raised an eyebrow, "Aren't thieves suppose to be criminals?"
"Uhhh," Neptune froze.
Annie shook her head, "Look, I don't care but I can't say the same for the people... I'm a celebrity here and if word gets out I'm helping thieves... Who knows what would happen?" Annie sighed, "But desperate times call for desperate measures..." She then shook Akira's hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back