• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom)

Ultraverse
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Koichi shook his head, "I don't think that's such a good idea. Even if they could put Diego behind bars, he'd probably use his Stand ability to escape. I can't imagine that he won't come after us if he breaks out of jail." He looked at Diego with a worried expression. He didn't want to think about what might happen if he regained consciousness. Koichi looked back up at Goro, his eyes giving off a relaxing feeling to Goro. "I know someone with connections to the Speedwagon Foundation. If I gave him a call, I'm sure they could find some way to detain him. From what Jotaro-san told me, they seem to have a history of dealing with Stand Users. There would be no chance for him of escaping, I'm certain of that."

Steal that Skullheart
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Hmm...Protag's suggestion works if we wanna make a name for the Phantom Thieves..." Morgana stated, purring beside Ryuji. "But on a more logical sense, Queen's suggestion's works fine as well...What do you think, Joker?"

"...I think we should go with Protag's." Akira started, soon looking at Makoto. "And at the same time, we should notify Annie about what happened to the Skullgirl."
"Right on!" Neptune cheered.
Makoto nodded and pulled out her phone to call Annie.
Ryuji approached Akira and said, "Joker, we should get going."

Steal Your Skullheart

"Yes, we should." Akira nodded, donning the facade of the Phantom Thief Joker once more, signalling Ann, Ryuji and Morgana to do so as well. Carrying the body of the Skullgirl, they discretely jumped from Rooftop to Rooftop towards the nearest hospital.

Sometime Later...

A body of the Skullgirl was found lying in front of the Hospital, a red card with the logo of the Phantom Thieves is placed on top of the body; wrapped around comfortably in a grey blanket.

persona-5-the-phantom-thieves-calling-card.jpg

'To the citizens of New Meridian; you may fear no longer.
The Threat of the Skullgirl is no more. It's vessel, saved.
However, we, The Phantom Thieves of Heart, who had kindly stolen the Skullheart's vessel, has a request for the masses.
We ask of you the health of the girl, nurse her back to health and give her the love she lacked.
That is all.'
-Signed, The Phantom Thieves of Heart.​

Steal Your Skullheart

"Yes, we should." Akira nodded, donning the facade of the Phantom Thief Joker once more, signalling Ann, Ryuji and Morgana to do so as well. Carrying the body of the Skullgirl, they discretely jumped from Rooftop to Rooftop towards the nearest hospital.

Sometime Later...

A body of the Skullgirl was found lying in front of the Hospital, a red card with the logo of the Phantom Thieves is placed on top of the body; wrapped around comfortably in a grey blanket.

persona-5-the-phantom-thieves-calling-card.jpg

'To the citizens of New Meridian; you may fear no longer.
The Threat of the Skullgirl is no more. It's vessel, saved.
However, we, The Phantom Thieves of Heart, who had kindly stolen the Skullheart's vessel, has a request for the masses.
We ask of you the health of the girl, nurse her back to health and give her the love she lacked.
That is all.'
-Signed, The Phantom Thieves of Heart.​
Later, outside of the hospital.
The Phantom Thieves celebrated their victory over the Skullgirl.
"So I'm going to call this whole adventure a success, how about you guy? Neptune said to the rest of the group.
"I should say so," Yusuke nodded in agreement.
Haru walked up to Morgana and asked, "Mona-chan, do you think you can transform into a car for us? We still haven't gone to the beach yet."

Steal Your Skullheart

"Sure thing, but lemme just change on an alleyway." Morgana mewed, gesturing to Akira to do what he just said.

"Be back in a jiffy." Akira waved, soon walking into an empty alleyway...Or, so he thought.

"Nice work back there, Joker." A familiar brooding man's voice caught Akira's attention, turning to the side to see a faceless man clad in a blue coat. "I'm assuming everything's alright in my home universe?"

"Yeah...Three Months had passed since Yaldabaoth was destroyed after all." Akira pushed his glasses up his nose, a grin creeping up his cheek. "In fact, I believe this is our first meeting in person like this. I am Kurusu Akira. You're called 'The Question' as Haru told, no?"

"So one of my leads was true, at the very least. But that's no longer important to me..." The Question sighed, tucking his fedora. "Instead, however, I have come to make a deal." Akira's brow was raised the moment Question said he needed to form a deal with him. "As of now, you've noticed my absence during the last...three months. I have been transported into this universe out of my will and I am current seeking out the reason why. Why have I teleported here? To bear witness to yet another one of the Phantom Thieves' heists to save a world? To solve another world's mysteries? Surprisingly, I have come to no conclusion as of yet." He rubbed his chin, facing Akira as he soon found the words to use. "Yet I am not one who gives up on the truth. and I believe that you are one of the keys in solving this mystery."

"So you're saying that in order to get to the bottom of this, you need to tag along with us?" Akira asked, as the Question nodded.

"Obviously. Not in this form, however." He said, letting out a smoke bomb filled with a strange aerosol gas. "Address me by the 'name' Victor Sage. A Journalists who's interested in your exploits."

"I'm guessing that's not even your real name." Morgana let out a mew of disappointment.

"As if I'd let up that easily." The Question, revealing himself as a redhead clad in a brown coat instead of his blue one soon let out a nod, tucking his fedora as the gas cleared out. "So, what do you say? Do we have a deal?" Akira once more, let out a grin as the Question, or Victor Sage soon stretched out his hand for him to shake.

"Under one condition though; Don't sell us out." Akira said before he reached out to Victor's hand. After making sure that Victor agrees, Akira shakes his hand, Lavenza's voice ringing on his head once more.

I am Thou, Thou art I
Thou hast acquired a new vow

It shall become the winds of rebellion
that guides thy wings of justice

With the rebirth of the Hermit Arcana,
I have obtained windows of blessing that shall lead to freedom and justice.
"I suppose I can enter this van of yours, yes?" Victor suggested, as Akira nodded as he let out Morgana out of the bag.

"Hey, Joker, are you sure about this?" Morgana faced Akira, mewing. "Last time we had a deal like this, it turned out to be a traitor."

"No, Akechi's deal was blackmail." Akira corrected, glancing at Victor one more time. "I can sense his sincerity about finding his 'Truth'."

"Okay, if you say so." Morgana sighed, soon leaping up as a puff of smoke soon shrouded Morgana; and soon enough, a black cat-like van plopped down the alleyway, it's doors ready to enter.

"T...THATS the van?" Victor said in utter shock, but soon recomposes himself. "Well, I've seen stranger things..." Soon enough, the two boarded the van and exited the alleyway.

"Hey, dude, what took you so long?" Ryuji asked immediately at the sight of Morgana's van. "Did Morgana fell asleep or somethin'?"

"No...We have a guest on board." Akira said, peering from the driver's seat.

Steal Your Skullheart

"Sure thing, but lemme just change on an alleyway." Morgana mewed, gesturing to Akira to do what he just said.

"Be back in a jiffy." Akira waved, soon walking into an empty alleyway...Or, so he thought.

"Nice work back there, Joker." A familiar brooding man's voice caught Akira's attention, turning to the side to see a faceless man clad in a blue coat. "I'm assuming everything's alright in my home universe?"

"Yeah...Three Months had passed since Yaldabaoth was destroyed after all." Akira pushed his glasses up his nose, a grin creeping up his cheek. "In fact, I believe this is our first meeting in person like this. I am Kurusu Akira. You're called 'The Question' as Haru told, no?"

"So one of my leads was true, at the very least. But that's no longer important to me..." The Question sighed, tucking his fedora. "Instead, however, I have come to make a deal." Akira's brow was raised the moment Question said he needed to form a deal with him. "As of now, you've noticed my absence during the last...three months. I have been transported into this universe out of my will and I am current seeking out the reason why. Why have I teleported here? To bear witness to yet another one of the Phantom Thieves' heists to save a world? To solve another world's mysteries? Surprisingly, I have come to no conclusion as of yet." He rubbed his chin, facing Akira as he soon found the words to use. "Yet I am not one who gives up on the truth. and I believe that you are one of the keys in solving this mystery."

"So you're saying that in order to get to the bottom of this, you need to tag along with us?" Akira asked, as the Question nodded.

"Obviously. Not in this form, however." He said, letting out a smoke bomb filled with a strange aerosol gas. "Address me by the 'name' Victor Sage. A Journalists who's interested in your exploits."

"I'm guessing that's not even your real name." Morgana let out a mew of disappointment.

"As if I'd let up that easily." The Question, revealing himself as a redhead clad in a brown coat instead of his blue one soon let out a nod, tucking his fedora as the gas cleared out. "So, what do you say? Do we have a deal?" Akira once more, let out a grin as the Question, or Victor Sage soon stretched out his hand for him to shake.

"Under one condition though; Don't sell us out." Akira said before he reached out to Victor's hand. After making sure that Victor agrees, Akira shakes his hand, Lavenza's voice ringing on his head once more.

I am Thou, Thou art I
Thou hast acquired a new vow

It shall become the winds of rebellion
that guides thy wings of justice

With the rebirth of the Hermit Arcana,
I have obtained windows of blessing that shall lead to freedom and justice.
"I suppose I can enter this van of yours, yes?" Victor suggested, as Akira nodded as he let out Morgana out of the bag.

"Hey, Joker, are you sure about this?" Morgana faced Akira, mewing. "Last time we had a deal like this, it turned out to be a traitor."

"No, Akechi's deal was blackmail." Akira corrected, glancing at Victor one more time. "I can sense his sincerity about finding his 'Truth'."

"Okay, if you say so." Morgana sighed, soon leaping up as a puff of smoke soon shrouded Morgana; and soon enough, a black cat-like van plopped down the alleyway, it's doors ready to enter.

"T...THATS the van?" Victor said in utter shock, but soon recomposes himself. "Well, I've seen stranger things..." Soon enough, the two boarded the van and exited the alleyway.

"Hey, dude, what took you so long?" Ryuji asked immediately at the sight of Morgana's van. "Did Morgana fell asleep or somethin'?"

"No...We have a guest on board." Akira said, peering from the driver's seat.
Time stood still once more, Akira seemed to be the only one unaffected by this. From the corner of his eye the same butterfly from before fluttered pass Akira before a voice spoke, "Well done, I did not expect you to have defeated the Skullgirls with such ease... Igor was right about you..."

Steal your Skullheart

(Before Time freeze)
"Really? Who is it?" Makoto soon asked, tilting her head as the fedora'd stranger revealed himself in the back, taking off his hat and putting it back on.

"Victor Sage, at your service." He let out a smile, introducing himself as he soon stopped in motion...No, in fact, everything around him seemed to stop. The rest of his fellow thieves approaching the Van, and Morgana's bus tail seemed to have stopped moving mid-motion...Something was off, and he could tell. Out of the corner of his eye, he can make out a glowing blue butterfly approaching him field of vision.

It spoke to him in a gentleman's voice, with the tone kind of similar to that of Igor's. It commended him of his team's achievements of defeating the Skullgirl.

"You're the same butterfly as before...!" Akira said in realization, opening the Van's door and stepping out, closing the door as he soon stared at the butterfly. "I'll admit, I wouldn't be able to defeat the Skullgirl without my team but..." He shrugged, glancing at his team then back at the butterfly. "Why do I get this feeling I saw you somewhere else before? Have we actually met in person?"

Steal your Skullheart

(Before Time freeze)
"Really? Who is it?" Makoto soon asked, tilting her head as the fedora'd stranger revealed himself in the back, taking off his hat and putting it back on.

"Victor Sage, at your service." He let out a smile, introducing himself as he soon stopped in motion...No, in fact, everything around him seemed to stop. The rest of his fellow thieves approaching the Van, and Morgana's bus tail seemed to have stopped moving mid-motion...Something was off, and he could tell. Out of the corner of his eye, he can make out a glowing blue butterfly approaching him field of vision.

It spoke to him in a gentleman's voice, with the tone kind of similar to that of Igor's. It commended him of his team's achievements of defeating the Skullgirl.

"You're the same butterfly as before...!" Akira said in realization, opening the Van's door and stepping out, closing the door as he soon stared at the butterfly. "I'll admit, I wouldn't be able to defeat the Skullgirl without my team but..." He shrugged, glancing at his team then back at the butterfly. "Why do I get this feeling I saw you somewhere else before? Have we actually met in person?"
"Not exactly, I am the guardian of all wild cards... I watch every single last one before you and now, I feel it's time for us to be properly acquainted ," the butterfly said as it morphed into a man who wore a butterfly mask and regal purple clothing, "I am Philemon."

Discussion with Philemon

"Philemon, huh?" Akira muttered, pushing his glasses up his nose as the butterfly soon morphed into a man clad in regal purple clothing, whose face is covered with a purple butterfly mask. Judging by those two abilities, he can see that he is acquainted with the Persona ability in general...The Mask and his relationship with Igor are proof of that. "I'm Akira Kurusu...But I'm guessing you know that already, huh?" He said, going straight to the point. "Lay it on me, Philemon-san...Why have you decided to talk to me now of all times? And what is this you said about my Journey?"

Discussion with Philemon

"Philemon, huh?" Akira muttered, pushing his glasses up his nose as the butterfly soon morphed into a man clad in regal purple clothing, whose face is covered with a purple butterfly mask. Judging by those two abilities, he can see that he is acquainted with the Persona ability in general...The Mask and his relationship with Igor are proof of that. "I'm Akira Kurusu...But I'm guessing you know that already, huh?" He said, going straight to the point. "Lay it on me, Philemon-san...Why have you decided to talk to me now of all times? And what is this you said about my Journey?"

"Your Journey is but a small part of a grander game... But for now, you must know you are needed elsewhere..." Philemon explained, "Now then, Trickster... sleep and once you wake your mission will begin at the heart of an endless war."

??????

"A grander game? What are you--" Akira sought to ask, but just before he could finish,he suddenly felt ill; his vision, beginning to fade. He soon gave in to the weight of his own body, struggling to get back up. There are way too many things he needed answers to. What exactly is the Persona Ability? What is it's origins? What is going on with all the different universes? Who are the other Wildcards? Why does he only want to meet them now? These questions plague his mind as he seemingly glare at Philemon. "You...You better answer my questions next time, Philemon..." He vowed, soon getting knocked out and falling asleep.

The rest of the Thieves, now with time unfrozen, felt the same nauseating sensation as Akira did, and everyone soon falling asleep.

Victor, somehow, managed to feel something off the moment Akira suddenly appeared to collapse outside of the van, a nausea soon hit his head, and soon, falling asleep. . .

Kled was... visibly surprised when he saw the pancakes. They were practically of a higher CGI quality than he was! The way the pancakes clashed with... well everything about this place hurting his good eye. Kled set his massive Axe against the table and took a seat in front of the pancakes. " How in the hell did you manage to do something like this?" Kled said as he eyed the pancakes with suspicion. After all it could just be a trap that the dinosaur set for him. There was a clash between the voices in Kled's head. One side said to murder the dinosaur and eat the pancakes. The other said to let the dinosaur live and eat the pancakes. The side that wanted let the dinosaur live said that if it can change pancakes then it could potentially upgrade this entire dimension and wouldn't it be better to rule over a land that looked like those pancakes. Not to mention that the dinosaur could get them back to Noxus.

Kled growled to himself as he knew he would have to let the dinosaur live... for now. The only thing left to do was enjoy the meal set out before him. Kled looked to the dinosaur, " You got any silverware? I may be from the sticks but I ain't no savage."

As the Clergyman spoke to himself he would hear a distinct growling from the bushes around him. Skarrl had chosen to hide in those bushes, but his hunger was getting the best of him.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Frollo turned to face Skarrl, a bitter look on his face "If...You come any closer, I will deploy all the powers I have as a promoted low-ranking Clergyman of France!" He snapped. He did not sound French at all, in fact his voice like many of the residents of his universe was bad English dubbed over German, but parts of the German slipped in.

---

The dinosaur reached into a nearby drawer and handed Kled and knife and fork, they were poorly drawn like everything in this universe Kled had seen aside from the pancakes, Skarrl and of course Kled himself.
"Enjoy, my friend. I want to see how these pancakes interact with you. I can't eat them myself as my animation quality is..."

The door crashed open, catching the dinosaur off-guard. He let out a yelp as a figure moved into view.

"Just because your animation is bad, it doesn't mean it's not done. My God!" Said the Lion
"Oh, it's just you." The dinosaur said with a sigh of relief
"Is this one of the arrivals?" The lion asked, appearing to gesture to Kled. However, due to his limited movement he could have been gesturing towards one of the walls for all Kled knew.
"Indeed."
"We will need him if we are to take down the evil panther, the black panther, the panther and free these lands." The lion said, adding another "My God!" as if he had some kind of specific tourettes,

St. Boethius St. Boethius

Kled took a moment to inspect the knife and fork that had been handed to him. The damn things looked like they were flat. He could literally count the pixels that made up the things if they had any. Just holding them felt weird to Kled. Just as Kled was about to dig into the wonderfully animated pancakes the door was breached and some lion came in screaming, "My God!". There was only one conclusion that Kled could draw from this, the trespassers were ambushing him! He needed the dinosaur alive get off this poorly made dimension, but the lion trespasser was fair game.

"Now you done it! Die Trespasser!" Kled said as he picked up his long axe and rushed towards the with a strange glee, his long axe literally seeming to glow red as his violent tendencies kicked in. Kled yet out a battle cry as he began to attack the lion.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
Frollo turned to face Skarrl, a bitter look on his face "If...You come any closer, I will deploy all the powers I have as a promoted low-ranking Clergyman of France!" He snapped. He did not sound French at all, in fact his voice like many of the residents of his universe was bad English dubbed over German, but parts of the German slipped in.

---

The dinosaur reached into a nearby drawer and handed Kled and knife and fork, they were poorly drawn like everything in this universe Kled had seen aside from the pancakes, Skarrl and of course Kled himself.
"Enjoy, my friend. I want to see how these pancakes interact with you. I can't eat them myself as my animation quality is..."

The door crashed open, catching the dinosaur off-guard. He let out a yelp as a figure moved into view.

"Just because your animation is bad, it doesn't mean it's not done. My God!" Said the Lion
"Oh, it's just you." The dinosaur said with a sigh of relief
"Is this one of the arrivals?" The lion asked, appearing to gesture to Kled. However, due to his limited movement he could have been gesturing towards one of the walls for all Kled knew.
"Indeed."
"We will need him if we are to take down the evil panther, the black panther, the panther and free these lands." The lion said, adding another "My God!" as if he had some kind of specific tourettes,

St. Boethius St. Boethius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back