• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom)

"Yeah, my team has a base. In Florida. I don't exactly know how we're going to-" Before Ghoul could continue, he was distracted

"That was rude." The zombie-man looked to the violence. "You really shouldn't interrupt people. Or eat them."

Jolie briefly looked up at Ghoul, her eyes turning a bloodshot red as she continued to struggle with Rumia "Don't just stand there you useless, undead prick!" She hissed, showing him her fangs "I'm still an arm down, so do something!"

As Tesla continued to try and line up a shot, Jolie reached out to him telepathically
"I'll answer any questions you have once I've saved both of them." She spoke "For now, I need you to trust me."
"This is not my first experience with a telepathic being."
Tesla replied "By both of them I assume you mean the girl as well. Not that I disagree but...I must ask why you care about her. From what I recall, you sacrificed your arm for her."
"It'll grow back." She reassured "I'm giving you permission to shoot both of us. I need you to trust me in that I'll survive the blast and I'll try to make sure that the gi..."
"My weaponry is non-lethal. That doesn't mean that it won't hurt. A lot. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Jolie looked up at Tesla and nodded in response. He lined up the shot from the blast in his palm, breathed deeply and fired. As he did so, Jolie used her heightened senses to anticipate the blast of electrical energy and while holding Rumia used some of the remaining blood in her veins to activate Vigor, using near-superhuman strength to hold the young Yokai in place. She rolled into position above the wounded cop.

"This is for your own good." She muttered in a calming tone as the blast struck them both. With luck, it should have knocked them both unconscious as that was it's effect on humans, enhanced humans and the aliens Tesla battled to defend the timeline. At the very least, it would knock both supernatural creatures off of the cop and several meters away from him, stunning them slightly but not knocking them unconscious outright.

Crenando Crenando Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Multiverse Schmultiverse
The Dingo Pictures Universe
Edd

"Uhh... yeah, sure. I don't exactly have my drawing tablet on me, though, so... I guess I'll show you later." Edd told the doctor and 1812, shrugging. Then, once Ser Dougan spoke up, Edd responded with "Familiar? Cause my name's Edd Gould, though most people just call me Edd. I have two friends named Tom and Matt who force me into random adventures. Does that sound ordinary or something?" he asked, taking a bite out of the burrito. His soul suddenly felt rejuvenated as newborn power had surrounded him. He really should eat more burritos. Thinking he was suddenly the Hulk, he punched a tree, only to stub his hand and only putting no less of a dent on it. Either that burrito guy was crazy or these trees were nigh invincible due to the animation.​

Ultraverse
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Koichi, entranced and enraged by Goro's 'spirit' began to sprint towards Diego, snarling like a mad dog. When he had left the 5 meter range, the weight on Goro was seemingly lifted. Diego took notice of this and immediately came to the conclusion that Koichi's Stand's range was about 4-5 meters.

'If that ignorant brat gets too close I'll fall victim to his Stand's weight powers.. I hate to say it but this isn't looking good..' "And have you forgotten the last time you tried this cheap trick of yours? Need I remind you of what happened to that clerk?" He was putting on a confident front, but he was starting to get worried now. 'Whatever it was Goro had it was definitely not a Stand. But he would not retreat, he would win by any means necessary.

Koichi was fast approaching now, his clawed hands and ACT3 at the ready. ACT3 began wildly punching at Diego, but Diego far too agile to be hit. Jumping straight up into the air, Diego landed on top of Koichi, knocking him flat onto his back. Grabbing Koichi's face, Scary Monster's third ability was put to good use as Diego transformed the infected Koichi into a hard and dormant state. Diego scoffed at the desperate attempt to defeat him. "How feeble. Had he not been blinded by rage this might not have happened."

Diego smirked a Goro, giving him a look of sheer contempt. "You have killed your friend, Goro Akechi. He may have died by my hand, but it was you who sent him to his death!" Switching to a disdainful look, Diego scolded the boy in an attempt to play on his nerves. "Only a careless fool would make such a mistake. You thought only of how to beat me rather then your own comrade's safety." Diego glowered and crossed his arms. "Were you even concerned with how you were going to turn him back to normal? I doubt it."​

"Jesus Christ!" The cop cried, trying to push Rumia off of him but her brute strength overpowered his. Jolie stared on in horror, but quickly snapped herself into focus and lunged at Rumia, baring her fangs and hissing. She was still an arm down, however and so Rumia would have an obvious advantage over her.

Rumia was pushed off of the younger cop, and the two supernaturals tumbled into the nearby police car. Rumia redirected her attention to the one fighting her now, and she used both her arms to shove Jolie's one arm against the car's metal chassis. Rumia then attempted to crawl back to the wounded cop.

"Don't just stand there!" Jolie hissed at the group. She knew it would require more than just herself to restrain Rumia, at least not without killing her. She could have drawn her sword then and there, cutting off the child's head as that seemed to kill most supernatural creatures.

But that wasn't her.

Tesla raised both of his arms, aiming his open palms at the scene that was unfolding. Even if he missed the first shot, his blasts were designed to incapacitate his targets or simply stun them.

The other officer raised his firearm but was unable to get a clean shot as his partner struggled with Rumia and the Frenchwoman tried to push her off of his colleague. He took a deep breath, noting how Jolie had taken a bullet to the head earlier and had survived and lined up the shot, pulling the trigger.

The bullet struck Rumia in the shoulder. The cop wasn't sure of how much damage it would do, for as far as he could see Rumia had the body of a child but the strength of some kind of bull.

Rumia yelped in pain as the small-caliber bullet landed clean in her shoulder. She shrugged off the blow and continued her advance towards her prey, with Jolie tackling her and attempting to subdue her at every chance she got.

"That was rude." The zombie-man looked to the violence. "You really shouldn't interrupt people. Or eat them."

As Rumia slashed at Jolie's arm and shoved her off again, the bullet slowly eased out of her shoulder and popped out onto the ground. Rumia tried to stand up, but Jolie managed to keep hold of her leg and drag her down again.

Jolie briefly looked up at Ghoul, her eyes turning a bloodshot red as she continued to struggle with Rumia "Don't just stand there you useless, undead prick!" She hissed, showing him her fangs "I'm still an arm down, so do something!"

Rumia countered by kicking at Jolie's face over and over, trying to make her let go of her leg. Her grip was slowly loosening.

As Tesla continued to try and line up a shot, Jolie reached out to him telepathically
"I'll answer any questions you have once I've saved both of them." She spoke "For now, I need you to trust me."
"This is not my first experience with a telepathic being."
Tesla replied "By both of them I assume you mean the girl as well. Not that I disagree but...I must ask why you care about her. From what I recall, you sacrificed your arm for her."
"It'll grow back." She reassured "I'm giving you permission to shoot both of us. I need you to trust me in that I'll survive the blast and I'll try to make sure that the gi..."
"My weaponry is non-lethal. That doesn't mean that it won't hurt. A lot. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Jolie looked up at Tesla and nodded in response. He lined up the shot from the blast in his palm, breathed deeply and fired. As he did so, Jolie used her heightened senses to anticipate the blast of electrical energy and while holding Rumia used some of the remaining blood in her veins to activate Vigor, using near-superhuman strength to hold the young Yokai in place. She rolled into position above the wounded cop.

"This is for your own good." She muttered in a calming tone as the blast struck them both. With luck, it should have knocked them both unconscious as that was it's effect on humans, enhanced humans and the aliens Tesla battled to defend the timeline. At the very least, it would knock both supernatural creatures off of the cop and several meters away from him, stunning them slightly but not knocking them unconscious outright.

Rumia was surprised to find that she couldn't move. Jolie's heightened strength provided her with just enough energy to keep Rumia lined up for Tesla's shot. As Tesla's shock blast struck the both of them, Rumia and Jolie were both knocked back onto the sidewalk. The weakened youkai spasmed convulsively on the ground as electricity coursed through her. She scraped uselessly at the pavement, causing deep grooves to form in the concrete. As she rose up to her knees and stretched her arm out, she gave way and fell back down before finally passing out. For now, the monster had been subdued.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Crenando Crenando

Steal Your Skullheart
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Yeah, before things get out of--" Before Akira could finish his statement, a woman's voice called out from behind them, revealing what appears to be one of the church's nuns. One peculiar thing about this nun is the fact that she's calm despite the state of the cathedral...Is her father on the 'lord' that great? He mused himself, as the Nun soon broke the silence from Ryuji's earlier statement, inquiring their belief on the 'Great Enigma'...Sounds like a big catch.

"Sorry, miss. We're atheists." Akira muttered with a nod, his hands soon in his pockets as he soon glanced at Morgana. "Mona, secure the 'Treasure'. And when you can, take Protag and Fox with you and smash the treasure." He ordered in a whisper, whom he knew Mona would understand.

"Wait, guys?" Futaba soon spoke, descending from Prometheus. "Something's off about her..."

Steal Your Skullheart

"Yeah, before things get out of--" Before Akira could finish his statement, a woman's voice called out from behind them, revealing what appears to be one of the church's nuns. One peculiar thing about this nun is the fact that she's calm despite the state of the cathedral...Is her father on the 'lord' that great? He mused himself, as the Nun soon broke the silence from Ryuji's earlier statement, inquiring their belief on the 'Great Enigma'...Sounds like a big catch.

"Sorry, miss. We're atheists." Akira muttered with a nod, his hands soon in his pockets as he soon glanced at Morgana. "Mona, secure the 'Treasure'. And when you can, take Protag and Fox with you and smash the treasure." He ordered in a whisper, whom he knew Mona would understand.

"Wait, guys?" Futaba soon spoke, descending from Prometheus. "Something's off about her..."
"You are the Great Enigma's pawns," the nun spoke before she opened her eyes to reveal that they were inhuman, "Ignorant children... you would rebel against the Great Mother?"
tumblr_nabv2s7SWL1tbix68o1_500.gif

Haru covered her mouth in shock.
"Jeez, and I thought this place couldn't get weirder," Ryuji lamented.
"You will regret challenging the will of the Trinity," spoke the monster known as Double.
Morgana stood his ground, "We've faced worse monsters than you or your Trinity! We are the Phantom Thieves! And We will never give up!"

Last edited:
Steal Your Skullheart
latest

As the Nun soon shifted into her monstrous form; a twisted visage of a maiden, with various veins and flesh poking from her body, bouncing about as if mechanical. The Nun soon declared that they'll regret rebelling against the Mother, which made Akira chuckle.

"We had rebelled against a God, 'Lady'. What makes you think we can't take another one?" Akira smirked, taking out his guns as he snapped, signalling his group to take out their respective firearms except for Futaba, considering she hasn't held one before. "Now then, lady...Shall we dance?" He asked, signalling the group to unload all of their ammunition on the Monstrous creature...

Steal Your Skullheart
latest

As the Nun soon shifted into her monstrous form; a twisted visage of a maiden, with various veins and flesh poking from her body, bouncing about as if mechanical. The Nun soon declared that they'll regret rebelling against the Mother, which made Akira chuckle.

"We had rebelled against a God, 'Lady'. What makes you think we can't take another one?" Akira smirked, taking out his guns as he snapped, signalling his group to take out their respective firearms except for Futaba, considering she hasn't held one before. "Now then, lady...Shall we dance?" He asked, signalling the group to unload all of their ammunition on the Monstrous creature...
Double morphed into Peacock and jumped into a portal that she created.
"Did you see that?" Haru said as she was in awe of the creature's ability to transform.
"This doesn't look good," Ann said nervously.
"Hey, like Joker said, we've beat a god before we can beat some tentacle monster!" Neptune stated.
Double reemerged from behind the group, "Followers of the Dread Enigma must atone for their sins!" Double then morphed into a giant hand and tossed the Phantom Thieves aside in a show of Double's might.

skullgirls_big_band.jpg
Ben "Big Band" Birdland
Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Once all the civilians were secured and bad guys KO'd and tied up, Ben rocketed through the sky, watching as the fight between these so called 'Phantom Thieves', and Marie took place. 'Damn...too late.' He thought to himself. Much to his surprise however, these kids seemed to be holding their own against her. 'Guess they got this under control.' He thought with a smirk, descending down onto one of the rooftops, a robotic appendage protruding from inside of his coat holding a handkerchief, wiping the sweat from his brow as another robo arm lifted his hat slightly.

Things were far from over, however. While rescuing civilians and hostages he had heard the commotion earlier...something about a duck? Whatever it was didn't sound good. He figured he could handle that while the Phantom Thieves took care of Marie.

Last edited:
"Hmm? Oh, are you the Anomaly Aeolus was supposed to bring?" Mikhail asked, glancing at the samurai who had arrived, "My, you look MUCH more ancient than I anticipated."

"Please refrain from being too rude, Sage Mikhail" Thomas said with a nod, causing Mikhail to nod as well, soon the two faced the cloaked woman once more.

"Then I suppose we can continue this another time." The Woman spoke, soon walking towards the elevator. "Hopefully by then, I can convince you to fund that project."

"Don't be ridiculous. We wouldn't!" Mikhail merely scoffed as the girl passed by Jack, clearly showing interest in him.

"I suppose we'll meet again..." She said in a whisper, entering the elevator and soon disappearong as the doors closed.

"Now that that's over, allow us to formally introduce ourselves." Thomas began, his hands on the tip of his blade's hilt. "I am Master Thomas. and this is Master Mikhail."

"The two of us are running the Sage Trinity, although we're lacking the third one at the moment." Mikhail stated as he eyed thr Samurai once more. "The report that Aeolus sent us states that your blade emits some...Strange energy signatures. We don't know what it is, but we'll look into it." he soon signalled for Thetis to leave, the boy nodding in response as he entered the elevator, descending to rhe first floor.

"Let's get down to business." Thomas said, "We want you to give us details surrounding your arrival..."

samurai_jack_by_garrettart.jpg
Samurai Jack
Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Jack turned to look back at the cloaked woman as she left...wondering what her cryptic message could have meant. "I am honored to meet you both." Jack greeted, bowing slightly after the two introduced themselves. "They call me Jack." He said, introducing himself as well. Jack's hand instinctively went to the hilt of his sword when it was mentioned. He didn't tighten his grip on it however, showing that he was not going to fight an unnecessary battle. It was then that they asked about his arrival here. "I was sitting underneath a cherry blossom tree." Jack explained, deciding not to go into full detail of how that tree belonged to his royal family. "When a vortex opened up in front of me...assuming it was the work of an old enemy of mine, I entered the vortex in order to investigate. And that...is how i ended up here."

Multiverse Schmultiverse
Edd

"Uhh... yeah, sure. I don't exactly have my drawing tablet on me, though, so... I guess I'll show you later." Edd told the doctor and 1812, shrugging. Then, once Ser Dougan spoke up, Edd responded with "Familiar? Cause my name's Edd Gould, though most people just call me Edd. I have two friends named Tom and Matt who force me into random adventures. Does that sound ordinary or something?" he asked, taking a bite out of the burrito. His soul suddenly felt rejuvenated as newborn power had surrounded him. He really should eat more burritos. Thinking he was suddenly the Hulk, he punched a tree, only to stub his hand and only putting no less of a dent on it. Either that burrito guy was crazy or these trees were nigh invincible due to the animation.​

"In my experience, it does sound pretty normal." Ser Dougan replied, scratching his head. He reeled back as Edd punched a tree "You gotta be careful, man. These trees are made of JPEG images, they're sturdier than most of the shite in this universe."

He cleared his throat "Well, we've lost the element of surprise, so does anyone have a plan?"
"A full-frontal assault." 1812 suggested, raising one of her arms
"I mean aside from the obvious. Those Gorillas nearly killed us!"
"Well, nearly killed some of us..." Wabuu added, rolling his eyes
"Hey, I didn't see you helping." D.Va snapped
"I might have an idea." Toffee barked
"Well then, boy let's hear it." Ser Dougan grinned.

Toffee then barked for at least a minute straight, explaining a highly detailed and well-thought out plan. However, no one except for Wabuu, (possibly) Jack and Dougan could understand him. When he had finished Ser Dougan raised a hand

"So, to cut that short. We're gonna go in, pretend to surrender and then open up some pocket dimension that ya'll will be hiding in to take out the evil panther, the black panther, the panther. One he falls, the Gorillas might just scatter. Now, I must warn 'ye, the pocket dimension is where I keep most of my shit, so don't feck around with it, m'kay?"
"I make no promises." Wabuu said, chuckling for no reason
"You're with me, trash panda." Ser Dougan said "So who wants to create a distraction and who wants to cram into a pocket dimension?" He asked

Axcicos Axcicos AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter Vsland Vsland Donder172 Donder172

Rumia was pushed off of the younger cop, and the two supernaturals tumbled into the nearby police car. Rumia redirected her attention to the one fighting her now, and she used both her arms to shove Jolie's one arm against the car's metal chassis. Rumia then attempted to crawl back to the wounded cop.

Rumia yelped in pain as the small-caliber bullet landed clean in her shoulder. She shrugged off the blow and continued her advance towards her prey, with Jolie tackling her and attempting to subdue her at every chance she got.

As Rumia slashed at Jolie's arm and shoved her off again, the bullet slowly eased out of her shoulder and popped out onto the ground. Rumia tried to stand up, but Jolie managed to keep hold of her leg and drag her down again.

Rumia countered by kicking at Jolie's face over and over, trying to make her let go of her leg. Her grip was slowly loosening.

Rumia was surprised to find that she couldn't move. Jolie's heightened strength provided her with just enough energy to keep Rumia lined up for Tesla's shot. As Tesla's shock blast struck the both of them, Rumia and Jolie were both knocked back onto the sidewalk. The weakened youkai spasmed convulsively on the ground as electricity coursed through her. She scraped uselessly at the pavement, causing deep grooves to form in the concrete. As she rose up to her knees and stretched her arm out, she gave way and fell back down before finally passing out. For now, the monster had been subdued.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Crenando Crenando

Jolie lay in a heap on the ground, having taken a beating from Rumia. She was expecting a fight, for sure but she didn't expect Rumia to be quite as strong as she was. She was now an arm down and was covered in bruises. To make matters worse she hadn't fed.

She had used up some of her blood supply in The Hedge to escort that Changeling to safety, then to fight someone she couldn't quite remember fighting when she first arrived here and then there was the Rumia situation. If she kept using her Vampiric powers at such a rate she would be out of blood within the next few minutes.

Tesla ran to Jolie's side "Miss, are you alright?" He asked, concern in his voice. To his horror, he saw that Jolie didn't have a pulse but before he could perform CPR Jolie sat up
"But...Yo-You don't have a..." He stammered nervously. He quickly composed himself "Alright, you said you'd give me answers. Talk. Please."

Jolie showed Tesla her fangs for a second time, quickly retracting them back. "Vampires are real." She said with a tired shrug "But trust me, not all of us are bloodsucking monsters. Just some of us are." She reassured
"Should we be concerned?" The older cop asked in a serious tone
"Worry about her first." Jolie pointed at the unconscious Rumia "I doubt regular handcuffs would hold her, have you got something for these..." She turned to Ghoul "What did you call them...Ultras?" She asked

The blood supply would have to wait, although she was fighting to stay conscious Jolie's first priority was restraining Rumia. With one arm down and Tesla already playing his hand they'd be at an even greater disadvantage next time. She couldn't help Rumia if she was going to have to keep fighting her. Eventually, one of them would be killed. Due to how weak she felt, missing an arm and running low on blood Jolie didn't like her chances.

"In my experience, it does sound pretty normal." Ser Dougan replied, scratching his head. He reeled back as Edd punched a tree "You gotta be careful, man. These trees are made of JPEG images, they're sturdier than most of the shite in this universe."

He cleared his throat "Well, we've lost the element of surprise, so does anyone have a plan?"
"A full-frontal assault." 1812 suggested, raising one of her arms
"I mean aside from the obvious. Those Gorillas nearly killed us!"
"Well, nearly killed some of us..." Wabuu added, rolling his eyes
"Hey, I didn't see you helping." D.Va snapped
"I might have an idea." Toffee barked
"Well then, boy let's hear it." Ser Dougan grinned.

Toffee then barked for at least a minute straight, explaining a highly detailed and well-thought out plan. However, no one except for Wabuu, (possibly) Jack and Dougan could understand him. When he had finished Ser Dougan raised a hand

"So, to cut that short. We're gonna go in, pretend to surrender and then open up some pocket dimension that ya'll will be hiding in to take out the evil panther, the black panther, the panther. One he falls, the Gorillas might just scatter. Now, I must warn 'ye, the pocket dimension is where I keep most of my shit, so don't feck around with it, m'kay?"
"I make no promises." Wabuu said, chuckling for no reason
"You're with me, trash panda." Ser Dougan said "So who wants to create a distraction and who wants to cram into a pocket dimension?" He asked

Axcicos Axcicos AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter Vsland Vsland Donder172 Donder172
Meetra walks towards the group and listened to the plan. Having absolutely no idea what was said. As she listened to Dougan, she blinked for a moment. "There are alternatives. The plan is quite risky, how are you sure they won't execute us on the spot? I would suggest using guerrilla warfare against the enemy. Hit-and-run tactics. Or to fight more defensively." Meetra suggested
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
Axcicos Axcicos AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter Vsland Vsland

Meetra walks towards the group and listened to the plan. Having absolutely no idea what was said. As she listened to Dougan, she blinked for a moment. "There are alternatives. The plan is quite risky, how are you sure they won't execute us on the spot? I would suggest using guerrilla warfare against the enemy. Hit-and-run tactics. Or to fight more defensively." Meetra suggested
Axcicos Axcicos AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter Vsland Vsland

Multiverse Schmultiverse
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172 AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter Vsland Vsland
Edd Gould

"You mean use GORILLA warfare?" Edd said, making a pun. "But seriously, surrendering might be a dangerous solution, I'm with her. Maybe forget the surrendering part and just sneak in and use the portal to kill the panther guy? Or maybe just not worry about him? I don't know what he did to you guys but I doubt a panther can do that great of damage. We could probably just rush in. With the amount of forces we have and the fact that guns from a mecha can probably waste all of the gorillas and the panther? Again, we definitely outweigh them in firepower considering the fact that someone here has a giant mecha and another one is floating. Plus, if the dog can talk that well he'll be useful, aswell. I am a good possible distraction and... well, I have no clue what the useless panda could do." Edd explained.​

Rick, Morty and the other guys trek through Mojoworld to head to WatchMojo Tower.
Rick mumbled to himself in annoyance, "Jesus, why does that fucking have to be that fucking far?"
Morty tried to converse with Lemongrab, "So are you a Lemon with a body or a Man with a Lemon for a head? H-H-How does that work?"
ManyFaces ManyFaces The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Multiverse Schmultiverse
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172 AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter Vsland Vsland
Edd Gould

"You mean use GORILLA warfare?" Edd said, making a pun. "But seriously, surrendering might be a dangerous solution, I'm with her. Maybe forget the surrendering part and just sneak in and use the portal to kill the panther guy? Or maybe just not worry about him? I don't know what he did to you guys but I doubt a panther can do that great of damage. We could probably just rush in. With the amount of forces we have and the fact that guns from a mecha can probably waste all of the gorillas and the panther? Again, we definitely outweigh them in firepower considering the fact that someone here has a giant mecha and another one is floating. Plus, if the dog can talk that well he'll be useful, aswell. I am a good possible distraction and... well, I have no clue what the useless panda could do." Edd explained.​

1812 glared at Edd, folding her arms
"I think he meant the trash panda." Ser Dougan whispered, pointing at Wabuu, trying to be subtle. However, it was pretty darn obvious what he was doing as Ser Dougan was not very subtle, like at all.

He turned towards Edd "I like your idea better." He grinned, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. For some, they might feel rather uncomfortable due to how buddy-buddy he was being.
"The panther is the brutal dictator of this jungle-forest. And he sent those Gorilla-like creatures to kill us." 1812 explained grimly, "We are not here for him though, but we believe he's stored a powerful artefact in his diamond collection."
"He does love his diamonds." Wabuu added with a heavy sigh, rolling his eyes as that's more or less part of his character trademark.
"So, that's the new plan. A bunch of you lot jump into a pocket dimension, while me and whoever's got a decent stealth stat sneak into that panther's camp. While inside we ya know...Take him out."

He let go of Edd, turning serious for once in his goddamn life and stepped forwards "I won't lie to you, if the panther's figured out just how powerful this artefact is, well. This mission won't be easy. I'm asking for volunteers only, if you want to stay in these jungle-woods I won't hold it against you."

Axcicos Axcicos Donder172 Donder172

Lemongrab knew that these weirdos wouldn't understand his lemon styles and being observed was stressful to him. "Nnno! W-why are you rigamarole questioning my lemon ways?!" He flailed his arms in the air. "N-nnnoo one understands meeee except for dearest brother and the lemon children!" Lemongrab sounded a bit more worried. What was happening to his kingdom while he was away?

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Steal That Skullheart

Akira lowered his pistol when the 'Shadow' disappeared from sight, soon glancing around to pinpoint where it'll show up next. As soon as glanced behind, however, the 'Shadow' remerged once more, claiming that they're the followers of the 'Enigma' and demanded their reconciliation. Before Akira could command their escape, the beast morphed into a giant hand; grabbing the group as it soon tossed them to the side at incredible speeds; the beast's mere toss was enough to send them high in the air.

"Oracle!" Akira glanced to Futaba, who would soon summon Prometheus in a bright flash; blinding both the Thieves themselves and the monstrous Nun. Soon enough, they would found themselves in a position far different than before; the Thieves surrounding a downed Double, their guns pointed at the beast in question, knowing that this positioning is most likely temporary. 'Heh! How's that!' Futaba soon boasted through a mental link within the group.

'Position Hacking? Quick Thinking.' Akira praised Futaba through a mental link. 'Next time, warn us before you do that.' He still aimed his pistol at the nun, prepared to take her down at the first sign of aggression.

Steal That Skullheart

Akira lowered his pistol when the 'Shadow' disappeared from sight, soon glancing around to pinpoint where it'll show up next. As soon as glanced behind, however, the 'Shadow' remerged once more, claiming that they're the followers of the 'Enigma' and demanded their reconciliation. Before Akira could command their escape, the beast morphed into a giant hand; grabbing the group as it soon tossed them to the side at incredible speeds; the beast's mere toss was enough to send them high in the air.

"Oracle!" Akira glanced to Futaba, who would soon summon Prometheus in a bright flash; blinding both the Thieves themselves and the monstrous Nun. Soon enough, they would found themselves in a position far different than before; the Thieves surrounding a downed Double, their guns pointed at the beast in question, knowing that this positioning is most likely temporary. 'Heh! How's that!' Futaba soon boasted through a mental link within the group.

'Position Hacking? Quick Thinking.' Akira praised Futaba through a mental link. 'Next time, warn us before you do that.' He still aimed his pistol at the nun, prepared to take her down at the first sign of aggression.
"Joker, we're ready on your mark!" Haru exclaimed as she waited for Akira's command.
"Any last word before we go all bullet hell on ya?" Neptune told the otherworldly being.
Double simply muttered, "You serve--"
Neptune then cut her off, "Yeah whatever..."

Lemongrab knew that these weirdos wouldn't understand his lemon styles and being observed was stressful to him. "Nnno! W-why are you rigamarole questioning my lemon ways?!" He flailed his arms in the air. "N-nnnoo one understands meeee except for dearest brother and the lemon children!" Lemongrab sounded a bit more worried. What was happening to his kingdom while he was away?

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
"We're here!" Rick said as they finally arrived at their destination.
The group looked up at the seemingly normal office building then Morty walked up and said, "Huh, I thought there would be guards, y'know?"
Rick ignored his grandson and walked inside the building. He went up to the receptionist and said, "Hey, I'm here to talk to your boss, Mojo, he owes me money for using my likeness on his show."

"We're here!" Rick said as they finally arrived at their destination.
The group looked up at the seemingly normal office building then Morty walked up and said, "Huh, I thought there would be guards, y'know?"
Rick ignored his grandson and walked inside the building. He went up to the receptionist and said, "Hey, I'm here to talk to your boss, Mojo, he owes me money for using my likeness on his show."

"I'm gonna go all Medieval on his ass." Harleen muttered, cracking her knuckles as they walked towards the building. As they stepped inside, the followed Rick and leaned on the table
"Listen lady, we don't got an appointment but we don't care. Tell yer boss to cancel his schedule for the next...Five minutes." She turned towards Rick and winked playfully before turning her attention back to the receptionist.

"Yer boss used a crappy knockoff of my abusive ex, a wanted criminal to get views. That violates a giant number of health and safety regulations. So, ya let us through or I'll bring HR here."

ManyFaces ManyFaces

"I'm gonna go all Medieval on his ass." Harleen muttered, cracking her knuckles as they walked towards the building. As they stepped inside, the followed Rick and leaned on the table
"Listen lady, we don't got an appointment but we don't care. Tell yer boss to cancel his schedule for the next...Five minutes." She turned towards Rick and winked playfully before turning her attention back to the receptionist.

"Yer boss used a crappy knockoff of my abusive ex, a wanted criminal to get views. That violates a giant number of health and safety regulations. So, ya let us through or I'll bring HR here."

ManyFaces ManyFaces
"Uh huh," the receptionist said as she picked up a phone to call for Mojo, "Uh, Mojo, sir, there's an old mad scientist and a crazy clown lady here to see you... Ah huh," she then put the phone down and said, "He's waiting for you in his office and have a wonderful day."
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back