• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom)

Medic of RED Corp.
Current interaction: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen [D.Va, 1812 Overture, Ser Dougan], Donder172 Donder172 [Meetra], NPCs [Wabuu]
Another busy day in the experimental laboratory. The exact time is 9:21 AM. January 9th, 1973. There was a battle between the two factions just hours ago, and thus the Medic's current coat was stained with blood around the edges, but not in excessive amounts, thankfully. This meant that the German was equipped with all of his gear this time, stored in a hammerspace that is unable to be explained, just like the rest of the mercenaries. Tinkering with an experimental Medi Gun codenamed 'the Vaccinator', which had potential to output four selective ÜberCharges. The rest of the plan was not formulated, but our favorite maniacal doctor wanted something to surpass his original design, but not be so impractical as the Quick-Fix. Just thinking about that last model made his eye twitch.

Once he opened the planned shell for his new project, and saw the internals that he's been working on for at least 8 months, he discovered a mysterious screw of some form. It was golden, and wasn't installed last time he checked. Prodding at it with his screwdriver, he stated "Vell zhat is... weird..." Then, of course, being the curious, demented medical worker he was, unscrewed said golden screw as swiftly as he could, watching as a strange silver material presented itself underneath. Once he poked that with the tool, a large electrical spark formed that whitened the entire room for a few seconds. Then, Medic was gone. Scout, who had just come downstairs with a bucket filled with fried chicken, was wondering where he could've disappeared to.

A weird, icy-colored portal that the doctor never even got a chance to visualize spat him out in an instant, the doctor sitting down on some form of field. He wasn't so certain that he was on Earth anymore. Groaning in a distraught manner, he takes a moment to fix his spectacles to see that there was a speaking raccoon, surrounded by a bunch of individuals, including a teenage-looking girl, a strange sort of panda that could also talk, and a man with his dog. Standing up onto both his feet, making sure they were laced properly first, his smile was wicked. "Vunderbar! New guinea pigs for my experiments! Zhough I'm not sure how I ended up here..." Once he spoke the second half of that sentence, he seemed not-so-cheery, tapping his foot firmly against the soil as he spoke the last word. Brushing through the group for a moment, he keeled down onto one knee, and prodded Wabuu's cartoonish face with a gloved index digit. "I should perform neuro tests. I vill find out how somezhing like yourself can speak..."

"Goddammit." Ser Dougan groaned as The Medic knelt down in front of Wabuu "It's one of those crazy German scientist guys."
"I don't see how that's a bad thing, maybe we can recruit him." Toffee barked. However, to everyone apart from Ser Dougan and Wabuu the dog appeared to be barking like a normal dog would.

Wabuu took a step back "Most of the animals in this universe can speak. Most of them are sooo stupid though." Wabuu explained

D.Va then had an idea, she stepped towards the Medic and tapped him on the shoulder to try and get his attention "The raccoon isn't as smart as some of the other animals here. There's this black panther though, and he's declared himself a King and everything." She explained with a smile "He's mining for diamonds as I speak."
"Hey, I'm n..." Wabuu tried to say only for 1812 Overture to kick him in the back. The Cheeky Raccoon fell silent after that for possibly the first time since his creation.

"If you help us capture him, you can dissect his brain for all I care." Ser Dougan butted in

AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter (Ze Medic) Donder172 Donder172 (Meetra)

Lemongrab stopped what he was doing and started screaming and flailing upon hearing the news he could have left with Rick's help "Yooouuu had a portal gun th- the entire time?!" Lemongrab shouted even louder than usual. He paced around and muttered angrily to himself. Finally he decided to draw his sword and turn it on Rick, completely ignoring the fact he just vaporized someone right in front of him. "Nnnnrrgg take me home! Take me home now! Use your magic and take me back to Castle Lemongrab noooow!" He demanded, sounding like a mix between a whiny child and an angry dog.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

-Day 4-
Medic of RED Corp.
Current interaction: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen [D.Va, 1812 Overture, Ser Dougan], Donder172 Donder172 [Meetra], NPCs [Wabuu]

Examining the raccoon's dental frame for a moment by forcibly prying his lips apart a touch with his gloved fingers, the speech of Hana caught his attention in particular. Pretending he didn't notice the group at first, the German pivoted on his feet and stood up, still grinning in a bright manner with a hint of his devilish twist. "Ah... Hallo! I vas experimenting on equipment, and through a force zhat science simply cannot explain, I am here." He noted, peering up to the sky for a moment, observing the group again while stopping to yet again, fix his spectacles. "Vell now... Is zhis zhe future? It vould explain zhe rather unique conditions..."

But then he actually spoke about the panther that the Korean StarCraft champion mentioned a bit earlier. "So zhere is anozher talking critter vithin zhis world? Very... intriguing, if I do say so myself. Perhaps I could extract its brain for furzher use once I kill it! Also, take its diamonds..." He was certainly getting ahead of himself, wishing to apply his spiraling desires on these talking animals while not realizing its supposed importance for the others. Meanwhile, he scruffed Wabuu for a moment and inspected him. "As for zhis dim-wit... I'll upgrade its organs and give it to zhe Pyro as a plaything of sorts. Is zhat okay?" The doctor set the animated creature down for a moment.

[[Don't worry; my response in Ultraverse will come soon]]

Ultraverse
-Bloody Mary-

Mary snickered as the kid shivered in front of her. She crouched down and tilted her head to the side, ignoring the pumpkin as of now. "Oh come on kid...you hang out with that weirdo and you're afraid of little old me? All I want to do is hear the sounds of screaming as people burn alive, just like the good old days...Oh! I know why you're so scared! It's because you haven't spoke to a girl before. Don't worry, I'm way out of your league." She grinned as her head turned back the pumpkin who was shrouded in mist.

"Enough with the light show, you're not fooling anyone. I don't know what an Ultrahero is, but, it sounds like a horrible little child trying to act tough. Hold on, sorry, that's Pistol. But, I wonder..." She pulled out her own pistol and looked at it as she held it up in front of her face. "Can your Pistol shoot like mine?" She smiled as she glanced down at the boy, her eyes wide with enjoyment.

"As for what my intent is, it seems I am almost there. You seem to the be the big bad around here. Yet you don't seem to have anyone worth while protecting you, or anyone to do your dirty work. This pipsqueak here is no good, look at him. Scared by me? Pathetic. What you need, is what I want. I want to work for you; you pay me, and I carry out your deeds. However, do not tell me how to do my job, and we'll be fine. I'll even bring the kid along if you insist. People call me...

Bloody Mary."

"Ah, another 'foreigner'. We've been getting a lot of those" The man on the other side responded. "As long as you don't harm Young Pistol, we should be fine. The consequences of that would be...dire."
"
Speaking of employment prospects. Do you feel particularly strongly about lizards?" The watcher on the roof focused on the fight between the teenagers and the dinosaur. "Speaking of employment prospects. Do you feel particularly strongly about lizards?"

Ultraverse
The officer handed his radio to Ghoul
"Call for you." He said with a heavy sigh.

Crenando Crenando Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
"For me? " Ghoul took the radio, confused as to who it was. "You've reached Ghoul. What can I do for ya?"

Lemongrab stopped what he was doing and started screaming and flailing upon hearing the news he could have left with Rick's help "Yooouuu had a portal gun th- the entire time?!" Lemongrab shouted even louder than usual. He paced around and muttered angrily to himself. Finally he decided to draw his sword and turn it on Rick, completely ignoring the fact he just vaporized someone right in front of him. "Nnnnrrgg take me home! Take me home now! Use your magic and take me back to Castle Lemongrab noooow!" He demanded, sounding like a mix between a whiny child and an angry dog.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Harleen stepped in front of the angry Lemon-man and raised her hands
"C'mon Mr Lemon." She said in a calming tone "Shouldn't you be more angry at the fat blob who brought you here and tried to force you into fights to the death for ad rev?"

She glanced over at Rick and cracked her knuckles "Mojo's made this personal." She muttered bitterly "So I'm gonna go after 'im and give him a piece of ma mind. I will use every piece of psychology I have to tear his entire Empire down."

Mojo had thrown a wannabee actor dressed like Joker at her, and for what? To generate views. She was thankful that Lucy couldn't see her now, about to let off a serious amount of steam.

"I ain't popped anyone's head off since Lobo. For Mojo I'll make an exception."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts ManyFaces ManyFaces

-Day 4-
Medic of RED Corp.

Examining the raccoon's dental frame for a moment by forcibly prying his lips apart a touch with his gloved fingers, the speech of Hana caught his attention in particular. Pretending he didn't notice the group at first, the German pivoted on his feet and stood up, still grinning in a bright manner with a hint of his devilish twist. "Ah... Hallo! I vas experimenting on equipment, and through a force zhat science simply cannot explain, I am here." He noted, peering up to the sky for a moment, observing the group again while stopping to yet again, fix his spectacles. "Vell now... Is zhis zhe future? It vould explain zhe rather unique conditions..."

But then he actually spoke about the panther that the Korean StarCraft champion mentioned a bit earlier. "So zhere is anozher talking critter vithin zhis world? Very... intriguing, if I do say so myself. Perhaps I could extract its brain for furzher use once I kill it! Also, take its diamonds..." He was certainly getting ahead of himself, wishing to apply his spiraling desires on these talking animals while not realizing its supposed importance for the others. Meanwhile, he scruffed Wabuu for a moment and inspected him. "As for zhis dim-wit... I'll upgrade its organs and give it to zhe Pyro as a plaything of sorts. Is zhat okay?" The doctor set the animated creature down for a moment.

[[Don't worry; my response in Ultraverse will come soon]]

"Yeah, you can have the diamonds." 1812 Overture, the Mechanical Panda Warrior said with a shrug "We just want one amulet that the panther has in his collection. It's quite particular and is of great importance to us."

It stared at Wabuu as The Medic picked up Wabuu "The Raccoon is with us." 1812 stated
"Besides, we need him to complete this level." D.Va added "If you give him robot parts, it'll be like an unfair XP boost for the little guy." D.Va complained

Ser Dougan stepped forwards, staring The Medic down with his purple, piercing eyes "How about this, ya crazy Science man...We put the Cheeky Raccoon to the side for now, burn that bridge when we come to it. The evil panther, the black panther, the panther and his diamonds are our priority right now."

Grouchy_Gorrilas.PNG

"Heh heh heh, they are little baby, we will catch them in a-mediatley." One of the Grouchy Gorillas said in his extremely Grouchy voice.
"Guys, I think we're being watched." D.Va said, pointing towards the bushes
"One of the people following your stream spotted something?" Ser Dougan asked, raising an eyebrow
"No, I heard someone say 'heh heh, they are little baby, we will catch them in a-mediatley.' over in those poorly-animated bushes."

"Drat, they've spotted us." The same Grouchy Gorilla said
"It's okay, due to our poor animation we still have the element of a-uprise." Another one said
"I can still hear you!" D.Va shouted

The Grouchy Gorillas lept from the bushes, using their poor animation to move even quicker as rather than charge, they simply skipped forwards via the animation itself. Within seconds, they were almost on top of our heroes (and Wabuu)!

Phantom Thieves of the Multiverse
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"Generations?! Then I was right about you lookibg oddly young!" Futaba exclaimed, "So you know exactly how to defeat the Skullgirl! I mean, I can just analyze her when the time comes, but with you on board, the data will make MUCH more sense!"

"I agree. You seem to know a lot about this place, too." Makoto agreed with a nod. "It would get useful for not getting lost."

"So...What do you say?" Akira soon extended his hand once more. "We help you defeat the Skullgirl, and in return, you navigate us around the City...Do we have a deal?"

Against the Masters of Evil
"Oh geez, why didn't you tell her earlier..." Minako turned to both Star and Marco, rubbing the back of her head as she let out a sigh. She...Also didn't study that much when the exams are approaching when she was still in highschool, she would often go to Tartarus to grind or max out her bonds until it's 3 days before the exams...Cramming is kinda hard to master, but she gets things quite easily. "Should we head back?"

ZX Black Gospel
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack ManyFaces ManyFaces

The Man in red grunted as he was knocked back by force of both flurries, letting out a grin as he held his blade by one hand. Soon letting out a flurry of his own, pushing them back as he casually walkes backwards away from the two. The man glanced at the battle outside of the building, The man in blue taking care of various Big Mouths and Armaments like it was nothing. He knew for a fact that the Generator will keep him busy, so he decided to do something else.

As Penny began to twirl her hands for her next attack, The Man in red began to run towards them, Penny's blade slashing wildly as he dodged them all in succession.

"You gotta do better than that if you wanna take the lead role, kid!" The man laughed, jumping off the building as he landed on a Big Mouth, just as it was shot by a Charged Buster; causing it to explode as it turned limp; it's functions powering down motionless.

Vent, the man in blue, gasped when he saw the man in red hop onto the Big Mouth, waving a salute as he began to scale a building, chasing a white haired child with two power cords hanging from his neck.

"Yeah...I think that guy's calling the shots." Vent muttered as he began to chase the man in red on foot. "After him!"

"You looked far too different judging from the silhouette sent to the Legion." Aeolus explained, leading the way. "And in person, you appeared to look far too ancient for these modern times...Yet your blade...Your swordsmanship, in of itself, is impressive." he nodded with a grin, The Model H Biometal eying him from head to toe.

-Day 4-
Medic of RED Corp.
Current interaction: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen [D.Va, 1812 Overture, Ser Dougan], Donder172 Donder172 [Meetra], NPCs [Wabuu, Grouchy Gorillas]

The crazed, mad doctor had already released the cheeky raccoon's scruff, simply yawning as the mechanical panda attempted to explain that the little critter who believed that everything was so stupid was allied with them. Medic was on the fence with that one. "Ah. So... Vhat is zhis amulet for? Practice of magic?" To say the least, he was flabbergasted, as he knows very little about enchanted amulets, besides maybe the few he witnesses in use during Halloween showdowns on the battlefield. His grin slowly morphed into a scowl as Ser Dougan stared him down and Hana expressed desire of keeping the raccoon's original organs intact. "Are you crazy? Zhe raccoon is a dummkopf! How vill he make it zhrough zhis all?"

The man was soon to fold his arms, peering up at the sky to witness the sun shine down brightly upon them, having to shield his eyes for a moment to adjust to the brightness. However, the doctor paused as he, too heard those voices coming from the forest bush. They were deep, and sounded as if a film had a very poor budget to work with, but they signified some form of enemy, to the knowledge of him, from word of D.Va. His eyes widened as the Grouchy Gorillas leaped from their cover, and he could only gasp in horror as they came closer, backing up rapidly and reaching for something in his long coat.

"What took you so long and what's with the crazy new look babe? I don't really think green is your color either." He looked at the new armor Ashe was wearing. Not forgetting his task he turned to face the kid who appeared to be trying to make a get away "Woah, woah, woah, where do you think you're going pipsqueak?" He taunted the child, playing some sharper notes on his flute to cause a few rocks to fly up and launch at the child in attempt to force him back their way.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"Generations?! Then I was right about you lookibg oddly young!" Futaba exclaimed, "So you know exactly how to defeat the Skullgirl! I mean, I can just analyze her when the time comes, but with you on board, the data will make MUCH more sense!"

"I agree. You seem to know a lot about this place, too." Makoto agreed with a nod. "It would get useful for not getting lost."

"So...What do you say?" Akira soon extended his hand once more. "We help you defeat the Skullgirl, and in return, you navigate us around the City...Do we have a deal?"
"You drive a hard bargain, for a 'thief'... but it's a deal" Annie said as she shook Akira's hand.

"Oh geez, why didn't you tell her earlier..." Minako turned to both Star and Marco, rubbing the back of her head as she let out a sigh. She...Also didn't study that much when the exams are approaching when she was still in highschool, she would often go to Tartarus to grind or max out her bonds until it's 3 days before the exams...Cramming is kinda hard to master, but she gets things quite easily. "Should we head back?"
"Uh yeah, I guess we should head back!" Star stammered as she opened a portal back to Marco's house with her dimensional scissors, "BYE GUYS!" Star then waved at the Avengers and pushed both Minako and Marco into the portal before Star hopped in.

samurai_jack_by_garrettart.jpg
Samurai Jack
Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Jack relaxed into a full stand, although he still did not take his hand off of his weapon. "It seems I have found myself lost in time once again..." Jack said in response to the newcomer referring to his fighting style and attire being too ancient for anything here. "Tell me...what is this place? Who are you? What is this 'Legion' you speak of?"

Josuke-Higashikata-jojos-bizarre-adventure-38585882-393-500.jpg
Josuke "JoJo" Higashikata
Interaction: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

Josuke's brow furrowed when Pit mentioned humans bickering amongst themselves. "Huh...guess you really do stand among gods." Josuke said with a slight chuckle. He then stumbled slightly when he felt the girl lean against both her and Pit. She looked about his age, maybe younger. The point being she was a teenager, like him. He couldn't make heads or tales of what she was talking about. "Smash bro...wha?" He asked. The way she had leaned against the two of them caused more stray hairs to flop out of his pompadour. "Dammit..." He muttered, taking out his comb and brushing the stray hairs back into place once again.

Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"Very well." Akira smiled, shaking Annie's hand. Soon enough, a voice running through his head as he shook it; the familiar voice of Lavenza speaking through his mind.

I am thou...Thou art I.
Thou hast established a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion
that breaketh through the chains of captivity.

With the rebirth of the Star Arcana, I have obtained the wings of blessing that shall lead to thy revolution and power...​

Upon hearing that, Akira let go of Annie's hand, continuing his previous statement. "First order of business...Is there any place we could stay?" Akira asked, rubbing his chin. "I believe tracking down the Skullgirl would be hard if she's discrete...I suggest some of us should stay on the look out while the others rest up and gather some strength."

"Oh! S-see ya!" Minako uttered out as she was shoved into the portal back to Marco's home...

ZX Black Gospel
ManyFaces ManyFaces GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

"This look's not for show, you know that?" Ashe said in a somewhat boy-ish voice. Although Scaramouche wasn't aware that Model A's armor allows her to essentially shape shift into the enemies she defeated, albeit incomplete. Soon enough, another silhouette joined the fray; one clad in red chasing after the child. "Who's that supposed to be?!" She said, dashing through the air as she chased after the man in red, who was just casually jumping as he chased after the child; slashing down some of Scaramouche's rocks like paper.

"Yeah, I guess the Governor need that guy, too..." The man muttered to himself as he jumped after the child, who was fearfully running for his life...Until he tripped and fell flat on his face. "Hey there, kid!"

"W-w-w-what do you want?!" The child answered in fear, trying to crawl away from the man.

"Well, although I don't usually have children star in my movies, the General would love to ne--!" The man explained, caught off guard, he was pelted with another boulder to the back of the head, causing him to face his assailants; two silhouettes rapidly approaching him. "Well...Ain't this a nice action packed scene!"

"You are currently at the outskirts of Legion Headquarters...Area A-X-7. As I've already done so, I am Aeolus; one of the Legion's chosen ones." Aeolus explained, with the latter sentence bearing an annoyed tone. "The Legion is an organization that is tasked in keeping world order, and is run by three leaders known as the Sage Trinity." He continued, as Model H whispered something and soon dismisses it with a nod. "If you must know, the Sage Trinity are essentially the highest positions in the Government. Or in layman's terms, the World Leaders."

Ultraverse
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Goro had handled himself far better than he had ever hoped; dodging the lizard's flurry across the room as if it was merely a dance. He hasn't felt this thrill since his fight with the Phantom Thieves, but it was still quite tiring. Soon enough, Koichi ran out fo the bathroom, telling them to warn Diego.

"Right!" Goro nodded, opening the door as he held it for Koichi to escape then slammed it. Although Goro had a hunch that Diego might be involved, he has yet to have proof of this...

hantom Thieves of the Multiverse
Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"Very well." Akira smiled, shaking Annie's hand. Soon enough, a voice running through his head as he shook it; the familiar voice of Lavenza speaking through his mind.

I am thou...Thou art I.
Thou hast established a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion
that breaketh through the chains of captivity.

With the rebirth of the Star Arcana, I have obtained the wings of blessing that shall lead to thy revolution and power...​
Upon hearing that, Akira let go of Annie's hand, continuing his previous statement. "First order of business...Is there any place we could stay?" Akira asked, rubbing his chin. "I believe tracking down the Skullgirl would be hard if she's discrete...I suggest some of us should stay on the look out while the others rest up and gather some strength."
"I know just the place..." Annie said with a sly smile on her face.

Time Skip.
The Phantom Thieves found themselves in a small inn in Little Innsmouth...
"What the 'eff?!" Ryuji cursed, "Why did she have to stick us here?!"
"Skull, you've been saying that for an hour now..." Ann sighed.
"Some celebrity hero she turned out to be!" Ryuji pouted.

-Day 5-
Pit, the flightless angel
Current interaction: MainEventMan MainEventMan [Josuke H.], The Mad Queen The Mad Queen [Gwenpool]
The winged young guy still stood beside this unique Japanese man and heard him chuckle after his words, making Pit reply once again, in a rather serious tone of voice. "I do indeed. I've taken out the God of the Underworld, and it's no laughing matter." The angel froze in his tracks all of a sudden as a crouched Gwen was suddenly speaking behind him and Josuke both. Listening, but not turning to face her yet, he tilted his head. "Wait... Where have you seen those? Maybe she's talking about automated Cherubots..."

He let another "Whoa." slip again as the seemingly-teenaged girl leaned onto his, and the other man's, shoulders. That outfit was quite unlike anything he had seen before, but it assuredly had its place. He widened his eyes at the mention of him appearing in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but he sort of groaned. "Uhh... Hello? I didn't have a personality back in that game! Have you even heard of Kid Icarus Uprising? Even if you played the newest Smash game, you'd realize that I've changed." He attempted to point out in a firm tone. "Also, I'm thankful the Climbers didn't come back... Curse those chain grabs!"

After going on a rampaging fracture of the fourth wall, he would stay in character for now, watching as a frustrated Josuke, once again, had to comb his pompadour after the sudden appearance of Gwen knocked a few hairs out of place. Listening to the girl's idea of this scenario, he locked eyes with the other guy. "I... think she can be trusted. I mean, I don't want to fight anyone already. But she's so hyperactive and stuff that she seems unpredictable!" He exclaims.

Interaction: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

He then stumbled slightly when he felt the girl lean against both her and Pit. She looked about his age, maybe younger. The point being she was a teenager, like him. He couldn't make heads or tales of what she was talking about. "Smash bro...wha?" He asked. The way she had leaned against the two of them caused more stray hairs to flop out of his pompadour. "Dammit..." He muttered, taking out his comb and brushing the stray hairs back into place once again.

"It's a fighting game for..." Gwenpool tried to explain, only for Pit to interrupt her, but not really as the writer for his character had posted before her and she was simply reading and replying to the newer post.

-Day 5-
Pit, the flightless angel
Current interaction: MainEventMan MainEventMan [Josuke H.], The Mad Queen The Mad Queen [Gwenpool]
The winged young guy still stood beside this unique Japanese man and heard him chuckle after his words, making Pit reply once again, in a rather serious tone of voice. "I do indeed. I've taken out the God of the Underworld, and it's no laughing matter." The angel froze in his tracks all of a sudden as a crouched Gwen was suddenly speaking behind him and Josuke both. Listening, but not turning to face her yet, he tilted his head. "Wait... Where have you seen those? Maybe she's talking about automated Cherubots..."

He let another "Whoa." slip again as the seemingly-teenaged girl leaned onto his, and the other man's, shoulders. That outfit was quite unlike anything he had seen before, but it assuredly had its place. He widened his eyes at the mention of him appearing in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but he sort of groaned. "Uhh... Hello? I didn't have a personality back in that game! Have you even heard of Kid Icarus Uprising? Even if you played the newest Smash game, you'd realize that I've changed." He attempted to point out in a firm tone. "Also, I'm thankful the Climbers didn't come back... Curse those chain grabs!"

After going on a rampaging fracture of the fourth wall, he would stay in character for now, watching as a frustrated Josuke, once again, had to comb his pompadour after the sudden appearance of Gwen knocked a few hairs out of place. Listening to the girl's idea of this scenario, he locked eyes with the other guy. "I... think she can be trusted. I mean, I don't want to fight anyone already. But she's so hyperactive and stuff that she seems unpredictable!" He exclaims.

"A series of grunts, yells and very little to no dialogue could be a personality. Just look at Doomguy. Or every other Call of Duty protagonist. He says hello with a shotgun blast to the face." Gwenpool said with a grin and a shrug "I played Uprising a bit, and I kinda liked it." She added, only for her jaw to drop.
"Oh. My. God. I can actually mention actual game titles now?! I don't have to play it safe to avoid copyright?!" She cried "Great, that might come in handy later."

"Possible foreshadowing, guys." She whispered (badly) to no one in particular, holding a hand against the side of her mouth "Anyway, if we're in this RP we probably need a plan to get to where this arc's plot is. It's the only way we'll progress in this story outside of dialogue and fighting each other for no reason...And we don't want to end up like CLASH, do we?" Gwenpool said, a pondering look on her face. She reached into one of her pockets and pulled out a lightbulb, only to sigh with disappointment when it didn't light up "Nope, no ideas yet. What about you two?" She asked

MainEventMan MainEventMan AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

-Day 4-
Medic of RED Corp.
Current interaction: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen [D.Va, 1812 Overture, Ser Dougan], Donder172 Donder172 [Meetra], NPCs [Wabuu, Grouchy Gorillas]

The crazed, mad doctor had already released the cheeky raccoon's scruff, simply yawning as the mechanical panda attempted to explain that the little critter who believed that everything was so stupid was allied with them. Medic was on the fence with that one. "Ah. So... Vhat is zhis amulet for? Practice of magic?" To say the least, he was flabbergasted, as he knows very little about enchanted amulets, besides maybe the few he witnesses in use during Halloween showdowns on the battlefield. His grin slowly morphed into a scowl as Ser Dougan stared him down and Hana expressed desire of keeping the raccoon's original organs intact. "Are you crazy? Zhe raccoon is a dummkopf! How vill he make it zhrough zhis all?"

The man was soon to fold his arms, peering up at the sky to witness the sun shine down brightly upon them, having to shield his eyes for a moment to adjust to the brightness. However, the doctor paused as he, too heard those voices coming from the forest bush. They were deep, and sounded as if a film had a very poor budget to work with, but they signified some form of enemy, to the knowledge of him, from word of D.Va. His eyes widened as the Grouchy Gorillas leaped from their cover, and he could only gasp in horror as they came closer, backing up rapidly and reaching for something in his long coat.

Ser Dougan scratched the back of his head "Erm, to be honest we don't really know." He, (sort-of) lied "All we know is that they're scattered across the Multiverse and we've gotta find 'em." He didn't want to let The Medic in on the full story just yet, he wasn't sure if he could trust what he saw as a crazy scientist with a very strong German accent.

He drew his katana and rolled a D20 dice as the Grouchy Gorillas jumped towards them but was caught off-guard by their poor animation and punched into a tree. It appeared as though the world around them shook as a poor animation effect rather than having the tree of any of it's leaves move in place.

D.Va jumped into the air "Mecka activated." She said, deploying her Mech. "Alright you stupid monkeys, I'm giving you one chance to surrender."
"You little baby." One said
"I already had that happen to me when I went up against Bill." She said in an annoyed tone, blowing one of the Grouchy Gorillas away with her mech's cannons. One dropped down from seemingly nowhere, almost as if the studio in charge of the animation in this universe couldn't be bothered with transitions and landed on top of her mech.

1812 barrelled forwards, ramming a Gorilla into a nearby tree. As the entire world seemed to shake again, the Panda warrior was thrown off-guard and tackled from behind by two Grouchy Gorillas.
Toffee stood next to Wabuu
"How do we fight these things?" He barked
"These animals are soo..." Wabuu said
"Give me a solution or I will literally eat you. My friends are getting hurt here!" He continued to bark

Wabuu rolled his eyes in a manner that made him look like he was possessed by the devil himself due to the poor animation quality "Don't you get it, you gotta outsmart them." He said

A Grouchy Gorilla went for The Medic "Heh heh heh." He laughed, his voice being so grouchy he sounded like Patty and Selma from The Simpsons genderswapped with a bit of a nasty throat infection thrown in for good measure.

AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter Donder172 Donder172

Interaction: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

Josuke only stood by confused as the two spoke about video games...and something about video game protagonists. He couldn't make heads or tales of it due to his lack of forth wall awareness. "Well..." Josuke said once he had finished combing his pompadour back to its neat, stylish self. "Maybe we should look around? Investigate and get our bearings...see if anyone else popped over here out of nowhere like us."

samurai_jack_by_garrettart.jpg
Samurai Jack
Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Jack listened to Aelous intently...even if he was finding it difficult to make heads or tales of it. "They call me Jack." He said, feeling it only fair that he told him his name, considering the newcomer had just introduced himself. "I see...so that is why you have come looking for me?" Jack asked. "My appearance here is upsetting the natural order of things, yes?"

"For me? " Ghoul took the radio, confused as to who it was. "You've reached Ghoul. What can I do for ya?"

On the other side of the radio Tesla took a deep breath "Ghoul, my name is Tesla and I come from another universe. I am told that you have experience in matters considered to be unnatural. I also have experience, however this is not my world. I was brought here by a mysterious light." He spoke in a reserved tone

Jolie, who was listening in to the conversation stepped forwards
"That's the same thing that brought me here." She butted in "Tesla, was it? Where did you come across this light?" She asked
"Colorado Springs, ma'am. You?"
"It's a long story." She said with a slight laugh
"I believe it would be in our best interests to form some kind of alliance, then." Tesla suggeste

Crenando Crenando Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

-Day 5-
Medic of RED Corp.

Even though he was able to listen and did so aptly, the German doctor was too busy being unhealthily approached by a poorly-animated Grouchy Gorilla, whose voice was so grouchy that it sounded like it needed throat medication. As he had suddenly, and quite unfortunately backed into a tree, the Medic managed to retrieve his Bonesaw from the white, blood-smeared coat he had on his figure, grasping the handle firmly and holding it upright. "I vill have your head!" He cried out like a true warrior, and swung the sharp instrument with a call...

...And struck the gorilla right in his neck, likely causing some sort of cut, but not even a gash, nor the clean slice off the doctor was hoping for. Now was the time for retreat, as he made a quick run for it to the right, and stuffed away his Bonesaw, whilst grasping at his Medi Gun and putting the healing stream onto Ser Dougan, who had just been attacked by a gorilla himself, it seemed.

Megaman ZX: Black Gospel
[ Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ManyFaces ManyFaces ]​

Amazo flew after the red man, pushing his sword thrusters to the max as he sped ever closer towards his prey. He was somewhat surprised that he had stopped to talk to a child, but that was irrelevant. Amazo landed softly on his feet and addressed the red man, only taking short glances at each of the bystanders. Within the span of two seconds, their abilities were stored inside his power banks, and now were insignificant to him. "Our fight is far from over." Amazo said, getting straight to the point. "I took the time to analyze your powers, they're nothing I can't handle." His swords withdrew into his back, becoming one with his body as opposed to simply being stored inside him. "In fact, I'd bet that I'm even better with them than you are."

Accessing: MZMA

With no delay, the 'flesh' of his palm extended and molded itself into an exact copy of MZMA's sword. With blade in hand, Amazo swung it around a few times to get a feel for the weapon. "Although I do admit, your power set is very interesting. I think I'll be able to put it to good use." Amazo pointed the blade at MZM and found himself wondering what this thing's purpose was. He would save that thought for later, as he had a battle to attend to. He could only hope the little android girl would stay out of this fight, but given her sense of justice he knew it was doubtful.

Ultraverse
[ Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ]

Koichi looked down both ends of the hallway, relieved that there weren't anymore dinosaurs. He practically jumped to the next door, knocking as loudly and as heavily as he could. "Diego-san, are you okay! Please open the door, Diego-san!" Koichi heard another banging coming from their room's door. It seemed the giant lizard had regained its senses and it sounded none too pleased.

A moment passed with no answer from the inside, did something happen to Diego-san? With every second that passed, the raptor was getting closer to busting that door down. "ACT3, tear down this door!" The white and green phased itself into existence and began assaulting the door with a "Yes, Master!" A flurry of fists made short work of the door as it exploded into pieces which went flying into the room. Koichi ran in, calling out for Diego but once again there was no response. "Where the hell is Diego-san! I thought this was his room!"

"Goddammit." Ser Dougan groaned as The Medic knelt down in front of Wabuu "It's one of those crazy German scientist guys."
"I don't see how that's a bad thing, maybe we can recruit him." Toffee barked. However, to everyone apart from Ser Dougan and Wabuu the dog appeared to be barking like a normal dog would.

Wabuu took a step back "Most of the animals in this universe can speak. Most of them are sooo stupid though." Wabuu explained

D.Va then had an idea, she stepped towards the Medic and tapped him on the shoulder to try and get his attention "The raccoon isn't as smart as some of the other animals here. There's this black panther though, and he's declared himself a King and everything." She explained with a smile "He's mining for diamonds as I speak."
"Hey, I'm n..." Wabuu tried to say only for 1812 Overture to kick him in the back. The Cheeky Raccoon fell silent after that for possibly the first time since his creation.

"If you help us capture him, you can dissect his brain for all I care." Ser Dougan butted in

Meetra looked towards the man as he appeared from a portal. Raising an eyebrown as he speaks. Guinea pigs? What did he mean with that? "Are you sure that is a good idea?" Meetra asked Dougan after his offer to let the man dissect the panther.
"Yeah, you can have the diamonds." 1812 Overture, the Mechanical Panda Warrior said with a shrug "We just want one amulet that the panther has in his collection. It's quite particular and is of great importance to us."

It stared at Wabuu as The Medic picked up Wabuu "The Raccoon is with us." 1812 stated
"Besides, we need him to complete this level." D.Va added "If you give him robot parts, it'll be like an unfair XP boost for the little guy." D.Va complained

Ser Dougan stepped forwards, staring The Medic down with his purple, piercing eyes "How about this, ya crazy Science man...We put the Cheeky Raccoon to the side for now, burn that bridge when we come to it. The evil panther, the black panther, the panther and his diamonds are our priority right now."

Grouchy_Gorrilas.PNG

"Heh heh heh, they are little baby, we will catch them in a-mediatley." One of the Grouchy Gorillas said in his extremely Grouchy voice.
"Guys, I think we're being watched." D.Va said, pointing towards the bushes
"One of the people following your stream spotted something?" Ser Dougan asked, raising an eyebrow
"No, I heard someone say 'heh heh, they are little baby, we will catch them in a-mediatley.' over in those poorly-animated bushes."

"Drat, they've spotted us." The same Grouchy Gorilla said
"It's okay, due to our poor animation we still have the element of a-uprise." Another one said
"I can still hear you!" D.Va shouted

The Grouchy Gorillas lept from the bushes, using their poor animation to move even quicker as rather than charge, they simply skipped forwards via the animation itself. Within seconds, they were almost on top of our heroes (and Wabuu)!

As the Grouchy Gorillas came out of hiding, Meetra grabbed her lightsaber and activated it, greeting theur oponents with a Shii-cho. Charging towards several of the oponents, aiming several slashes across their bodies. Noticing their rather weird movements, as they came from a horribly made holomovie.

Interaction: The Mad Queen The Mad Queen AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

Josuke only stood by confused as the two spoke about video games...and something about video game protagonists. He couldn't make heads or tales of it due to his lack of forth wall awareness. "Well..." Josuke said once he had finished combing his pompadour back to its neat, stylish self. "Maybe we should look around? Investigate and get our bearings...see if anyone else popped over here out of nowhere like us."

"Yes, we'll go in some direction and hopefully the plot will be there." Gwenpool said with a grin "I think the writers want to move this arc's plot along so..."

She paused, licked one of her fingers and pointed up upwards "Hmm. I think we should go..."
She pointed in the direction of one of the other groups and started to skip in that general direction.

AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter MainEventMan MainEventMan

-Day 5-
Medic of RED Corp.

Even though he was able to listen and did so aptly, the German doctor was too busy being unhealthily approached by a poorly-animated Grouchy Gorilla, whose voice was so grouchy that it sounded like it needed throat medication. As he had suddenly, and quite unfortunately backed into a tree, the Medic managed to retrieve his Bonesaw from the white, blood-smeared coat he had on his figure, grasping the handle firmly and holding it upright. "I vill have your head!" He cried out like a true warrior, and swung the sharp instrument with a call...

...And struck the gorilla right in his neck, likely causing some sort of cut, but not even a gash, nor the clean slice off the doctor was hoping for. Now was the time for retreat, as he made a quick run for it to the right, and stuffed away his Bonesaw, whilst grasping at his Medi Gun and putting the healing stream onto Ser Dougan, who had just been attacked by a gorilla himself, it seemed.

The part of the Gorilla's neck The Medic had cut into did not bleed, rather it was seemingly erased, as if someone had hit "undo" on a shittier version of MS paint. He grunted in pain and moved backwards.
"Ah! You will pay for that you little baby!" He shouted, his voice even grouchier due to missing part of his neck. He moved towards The Medic, attempting to charge at him.

Ser Dougan, upon being hit by the healing steam jumped to his feet and stood in front of the Medic, preparing to blast the now two Grouchy Gorillas approaching them with magic.

His blast took a chunk out of one of the Gorilla's shoulders, erasing it while the other managed to avoid it by moving slightly to the left, his poor animation making him much faster than expected.

Meetra looked towards the man as he appeared from a portal. Raising an eyebrown as he speaks. Guinea pigs? What did he mean with that? "Are you sure that is a good idea?" Meetra asked Dougan after his offer to let the man dissect the panther.

"We'll burn that bridge when we come to it." Ser Dougan said.

As the Grouchy Gorillas came out of hiding, Meetra grabbed her lightsaber and activated it, greeting theur oponents with a Shii-cho. Charging towards several of the oponents, aiming several slashes across their bodies. Noticing their rather weird movements, as they came from a horribly made holomovie.

While some of the slashes erased some body parts of two Gorillas, they used their poor animation to their advantage and managed to dodge further strikes, while one tried to strike Meetra from behind. Before it could get a hold of her, however it was blasted through the back by one of 1812's bamboo cannons.

AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter Donder172 Donder172

Users who are viewing this thread

Back