• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom)

Lemongrab guessed that the two clown's were in some sort of relationship, it made sense to him. "Mmm gross!" He said at random. The other clown was firing candy from a gun at the others, Lemongrab rushed over where candy had fallen and began eating it as if he hadn't eaten in days.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Lemongrab guessed that the two clown's were in some sort of relationship, it made sense to him. "Mmm gross!" He said at random. The other clown was firing candy from a gun at the others, Lemongrab rushed over where candy had fallen and began eating it as if he hadn't eaten in days.

Unfortunately for Lemongrab, the candy was almost as edgy as Jared Letto himself, giving his tongue nasty paper cuts!
Harleen opened up at Letto with her dual pistols but he threw pictures of Shadow the Hedgehog fanart at her. She managed to dodge the pictures by mere inches with a well-timed cartwheel, with them slicing into one of her pigtails instead.

Jared took a shot to one of his kneecaps and just laughed at it. Inside, he was screaming in agony but on the outside he could do nothing but put on his awful Joker laugh. That's something he would do, in-character, after all. He instead dropped the AK47 and reached behind his back, taking out his two condom nunchucks.

"I'm not going to kill ya, I'm just gonna hurt ya, really, really badly." He said with a grin so edgy it caused Harleen to get another paper-cut.
"After this fight, you're gonna be really damaged. It'll be more permanent than that stupid tattoo!" Harleen spat, drawing her mallet
"Hey, this tattoo speaks to my character." Jared replied "Tell her she's full of shit, Shadow!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts ManyFaces ManyFaces

Unfortunately for Lemongrab, the candy was almost as edgy as Jared Letto himself, giving his tongue nasty paper cuts!
Harleen opened up at Letto with her dual pistols but he threw pictures of Shadow the Hedgehog fanart at her. She managed to dodge the pictures by mere inches with a well-timed cartwheel, with them slicing into one of her pigtails instead.

Jared took a shot to one of his kneecaps and just laughed at it. Inside, he was screaming in agony but on the outside he could do nothing but put on his awful Joker laugh. That's something he would do, in-character, after all. He instead dropped the AK47 and reached behind his back, taking out his two condom nunchucks.

Rick jumped to where Morty was hiding, "Morty! I just made a bomb so we get rid of the Jake Paulers and the super edgy villain team..."
"W-w-w-wait, you made a bomb?!" Morty exclaimed with shock, "I thought you said you're not going to kill people?"
"I w*uurp*s lying, Morty!" Rick answered, "I don't listen to the government and our non-existent god! Wh-what makes you think I'll listen to some crazy clown lady?"

"I'm not going to kill ya, I'm just gonna hurt ya, really, really badly." He said with a grin so edgy it caused Harleen to get another paper-cut.
"After this fight, you're gonna be really damaged. It'll be more permanent than that stupid tattoo!" Harleen spat, drawing her mallet
"Hey, this tattoo speaks to my character." Jared replied "Tell her she's full of shit, Shadow!"
Shadow then flipped Harleen the bird and said, "Fuck you, troll!" and just then with that simple act, Shadow activated his Chaos Edge Control which allowed him to kill a nearby internet troll in gory fashion.
"Excellent, Shadow!" Garth Ennis cried out with glee, "I need more materiel for my next Anti-Superhero book!"

Last edited:
She opened her eyes, focusing them on Naruto
"Shall we make a deal then?" She asked, speaking out loud rather than using her telepathy "Even if the Masquerade doesn't exist in this dimension, or timeline or whatever...No one should be blabbing about Vampires. It has other dangers." She explained in a serious tone, walking towards him
"If you keep your mouth shut about that to the other people we meet, I'll keep my lips sealed about you being inside of this boy. Sound good?" She asked, adding a slight half-smile for good measure.

Crenando Crenando Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Naruto & Kurama

Naruto raised an eyebrow at the unfamiliar terms. "Masque-what?" He asked. Kurama snorted. "Or we could not do that and just kick your ass everytime you try and blab." Kurama said with an amused look. 'Kurama!' Naruto said as he held his hand out to Jolie. "You've got a deal Jolie-chan!" Naruto said grinning. "Ugh... You and your habit of making friends with potential enemies." Kurama said groaning.​

Megaman ZX Black Gospel
Interaction: Blitzwing( ManyFaces ManyFaces )
"Eep! A-a-ashe, I-I-I think we should REALLY go!" One of the Hunters gulped, all of them shivering in fear...Well, except for Ashe, she was CLEARLY shivering in excitement.

"Don't worry guys, I got this!" Ashe let out a wide grin, walking out of the forest with her hands raised. "Okay, okay...Ya got me." She said mockingly. She noticed a blonde woman stepped forth on another side, cautious about this mechaniloid. 'Dammit! What's a human doing out here?!' she screamed internally, looking back at the Mechaniloid. "By the way, nice plating you got there!" Ashe pointed at the strange purple emblem it's chest. "Got it custom made?"

Golden Darkness

She kept walking past Ashe as well the pesonality confused Decepticon. She looked over the cliff to see the city. "Definitely not Earth." She muttered, looking like she was about to jump off the cliff.
Crenando Crenando Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo ManyFaces ManyFaces

Star V. Masters Of Evil
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Minako soon found herself back at the shopping district, seeing as the Velvet Room's door still remained as it is. Checking her phone, it has only been an hour since her visit...Hopefully nothing bad happened in her absence. She headed back to the streets, finding Cafe Ala Noir once more.

Phantom Thieves of the Multiverse
"Right." Akira nodded, soon walking back towards Cafe Lablanc. At this point, Morgana asked twice if he had already said his goodbyes...And obviously, he let out a nod.

"Hey, um...I also have a gift for you, Akira." Morgana said, pulling out his signature yellow scarf. "For some reason, this scarf was the one thing that remained when I got thrown out of the Metaverse...It's always been a special possession of mine." He soon looked at Akira, handing his the scarf. "But I want you to have it; as proof of everything we've been through." He said, as Akira then folded it and placed it in his coat's pocket. "Right...We should go home and get packed, huh?"

"Right." Akira said with a smile, opening the door inside Cafe La blanc...

Star V. Masters Of Evil
Minako soon found herself back at the shopping district, seeing as the Velvet Room's door still remained as it is. Checking her phone, it has only been an hour since her visit...Hopefully nothing bad happened in her absence. She headed back to the streets, finding Cafe Ala Noir once more.
The sounds of rustling behind the bushes can be heard near the Cafe...
One of Ludo's Monsters, Buff Frog, was scouting out the area.

"Right." Akira nodded, soon walking back towards Cafe Lablanc. At this point, Morgana asked twice if he had already said his goodbyes...And obviously, he let out a nod.

"Hey, um...I also have a gift for you, Akira." Morgana said, pulling out his signature yellow scarf. "For some reason, this scarf was the one thing that remained when I got thrown out of the Metaverse...It's always been a special possession of mine." He soon looked at Akira, handing his the scarf. "But I want you to have it; as proof of everything we've been through." He said, as Akira then folded it and placed it in his coat's pocket. "Right...We should go home and get packed, huh?"

"Right." Akira said with a smile, opening the door inside Cafe La blanc...
After Akira packed his things...
"Hey," Sojiro called for Akira's attention, "You got everything?"

Rick jumped to where Morty was hiding, "Morty! I just made a bomb so we get rid of the Jake Paulers and the super edgy villain team..."
"W-w-w-wait, you made a bomb?!" Morty exclaimed with shock, "I thought you said you're not going to kill people?"
"I w*uurp*s lying, Morty!" Rick answered, "I don't listen to the government and our non-existent god! Wh-what makes you think I'll listen to some crazy clown lady?"

Shadow then flipped Harleen the bird and said, "Fuck you, troll!" and just then with that simple act, Shadow activated his Chaos Edge Control which allowed him to kill a nearby internet troll in gory fashion.
"Excellent, Shadow!" Garth Ennis cried out with glee, "I need more materiel for my next Anti-Superhero book!"

Harleen, upon seeing what Shadow had done charged at the black and red hedgehog, swinging her mallet and going for the side of his head.
"You didn't have to kill him!" She shouted "He was an internet troll, all you needed to do was block him! How many lives have you taken!?"

Akira nodded as he got down from his 'room', carrying the bag thay contained his luggage.

Against The Masters of Evil

As Minako walked through the streets, her headphones blasting Soul Phrase at an adequate volume. Before entering the cafe, she saw someone in a familiar blue outfit.

hPbuVEHjnwsej6FPm55arOYI1pZDFvWjqAWLQehU0Ng_0QQbxmoRzmR4_9Z-4ld3tlytTPGxTdNSzFPMDFepd1AATRgJF6J4lyn8QJn_-um0phtcJfINcSD68Z_wDJcFHgs5QgvcMMGsJbtLXcGsJQOHUSiwAHBaZ7sEXGc60loPetpETbGuGcbsIPy10jPuhA=w256-h256-nc

"Oh! I didn't expect you to here, Miss Arisato." The man whom she knew as Theodore spoke, carrying a bag filled with what appeared to Soda Cans with one hand. He soon let out a warm smile. "Nonetheless, I am still glad to see you."

"I never thought I'd see you outside of thr Velvet Room, Theo!" Minako said with glee, taking off her headphones. "So...What's up?"

"I am currently running an errand for my sisters." Theodore explained, "They told me to collect as much Sodas I could possibly purchase to celebrate the arrival of our new sister, Lavenza." He soon let out a disappointed sigh. "But alas! The Vending Machines had ran out of stock the moment I stumbled upon them! I had to go through a large establishment in order to buy a large sum of the beverages...I feel as if I bought them out of business."

"Oh? But I thought there were three?" Minako asked, which made Theo gasp in awe.

"My word! Three new sisters in a span of a single wildcard!" Theo said in awe. Their discussion appear to go on for quite some time...

Naruto & Kurama

Naruto raised an eyebrow at the unfamiliar terms. "Masque-what?" He asked. Kurama snorted. "Or we could not do that and just kick your ass everytime you try and blab." Kurama said with an amused look. 'Kurama!' Naruto said as he held his hand out to Jolie. "You've got a deal Jolie-chan!" Naruto said grinning. "Ugh... You and your habit of making friends with potential enemies." Kurama said groaning.
"Masquerade." Jolie explained with a heavy sigh "It's a Vampire law we have to follow to hide us from the world. We try to keep other supernatural beings a secret too. I guess that includes you."
She shook his hand and turned back to Ghoul.
"So, what now?" She asked "This is your city, after all."

She needed to get back home, and fast. Ghoul seemed to be the only person that knew the city, and perhaps the universe itself. If there was anyone that could point her in the right direction, it might be him. She wondered if the others, such as Naruto were in a similar position to her but for now she needed to focus on getting herself home. If she wasn't in Belfast or worse, was presumed dead there could be consequences.

Whatever had brought her to this universe had probably done so for a reason, and whatever it was planning couldn't be good.

Crenando Crenando Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Harleen, upon seeing what Shadow had done charged at the black and red hedgehog, swinging her mallet and going for the side of his head.
"You didn't have to kill him!" She shouted "He was an internet troll, all you needed to do was block him! How many lives have you taken!?"
"You don't get it do you?!" Shadow no sold her attack so he can make a speech about Trolls...
Tails_gets_trolled_chapter_1_08.jpg
"And how many m&m's and skittle bowls did Joker ruin? That's how many fucking trolls I've killed!" Shadow said with a lot of edge.

"You don't get it do you?!" Shadow no sold her attack so he can make a speech about Trolls...
View attachment 331354
"And how many m&m's and skittle bowls did Joker ruin? That's how many fucking trolls I've killed!" Shadow said with a lot of edge.

"Oh my..." Jared said with a grin "That's a lot of dead trolls. I suppose I'll have to try and top you on that." He turned his attention towards Harleen "What do you say, darling? Want to join me in a spree of mayhem? I know you're not from the same universe as me, but that shouldn't stand in the way of what we have."

He reached a hand out towards Harleen
"C'mon." He grinned
"N-no." She replied, shaking her head and avoiding eye contact with the fiend
"Well why the fuck not?" Jared snapped "Am I too different from your Joker? I could change, you know."
"You're a wannabee actor pretending to be him." Harleen snapped "Maybe if you were, actually him ya know...That'd be different. I hate myself for thinkin' that... But all I see is some crappy actor wearin' Joker make-up!"

She threw a left hook at Jared, knocking him back through a wall with the super strength granted to her by the green pill
"I. AM. THE JOKER!" Jared screamed, opening fire on Harleen "And you will obey me! That's your character!"
"No." Harleen replied, throwing a wrench she found on the floor at Jared and knocking him down

He sighed heavily "I'll find another. Alright, Shadow. You call kill her."

Akira nodded as he got down from his 'room', carrying the bag thay contained his luggage.
Sojiro chuckled, "When I took you in, I thought I was the one helping you... but it turns out it was the other way around... Take care."
Against The Masters of Evil
As Minako walked through the streets, her headphones blasting Soul Phrase at an adequate volume. Before entering the cafe, she saw someone in a familiar blue outfit.

hPbuVEHjnwsej6FPm55arOYI1pZDFvWjqAWLQehU0Ng_0QQbxmoRzmR4_9Z-4ld3tlytTPGxTdNSzFPMDFepd1AATRgJF6J4lyn8QJn_-um0phtcJfINcSD68Z_wDJcFHgs5QgvcMMGsJbtLXcGsJQOHUSiwAHBaZ7sEXGc60loPetpETbGuGcbsIPy10jPuhA=w256-h256-nc
"Oh! I didn't expect you to here, Miss Arisato." The man whom she knew as Theodore spoke, carrying a bag filled with what appeared to Soda Cans with one hand. He soon let out a warm smile. "Nonetheless, I am still glad to see you."

"I never thought I'd see you outside of thr Velvet Room, Theo!" Minako said with glee, taking off her headphones. "So...What's up?"

"I am currently running an errand for my sisters." Theodore explained, "They told me to collect as much Sodas I could possibly purchase to celebrate the arrival of our new sister, Lavenza." He soon let out a disappointed sigh. "But alas! The Vending Machines had ran out of stock the moment I stumbled upon them! I had to go through a large establishment in order to buy a large sum of the beverages...I feel as if I bought them out of business."

"Oh? But I thought there were three?" Minako asked, which made Theo gasp in awe.

"My word! Three new sisters in a span of a single wildcard!" Theo said in awe. Their discussion appear to go on for quite some time...
Buff Frog peaked out of the bushes to observe the two...

"Oh my..." Jared said with a grin "That's a lot of dead trolls. I suppose I'll have to try and top you on that." He turned his attention towards Harleen "What do you say, darling? Want to join me in a spree of mayhem? I know you're not from the same universe as me, but that shouldn't stand in the way of what we have."

He reached a hand out towards Harleen
"C'mon." He grinned
"N-no." She replied, shaking her head and avoiding eye contact with the fiend
"Well why the fuck not?" Jared snapped "Am I too different from your Joker? I could change, you know."
"You're a wannabee actor pretending to be him." Harleen snapped "Maybe if you were, actually him ya know...That'd be different. I hate myself for thinkin' that... But all I see is some crappy actor wearin' Joker make-up!"

She threw a left hook at Jared, knocking him back through a wall with the super strength granted to her by the green pill
"I. AM. THE JOKER!" Jared screamed, opening fire on Harleen "And you will obey me! That's your character!"
"No." Harleen replied, throwing a wrench she found on the floor at Jared and knocking him down

He sighed heavily "I'll find another. Alright, Shadow. You call kill her."

"Is she a fucking troll, too?!" Shadow the edgehog asked Jared.

Lemongrab screamed in anguish and rage as his tongue bled lemony juice from his tongue. "Aaaahhhh! This is UNACCEPTABLE!" He shrieked. The enraged Lemon man went and ran towards 'Joker' and swung his sword around spastically. It was fully charged with sound, the lack of aim caused it to blast everywhere without aim. "Throw you in a dungeon hnnng, swallow the key!" Lemongrab shouted at 'Joker'.

Ser Dougan knelt before the ruins of Number 10 Downing Street, watching as the rest of the explosion was re-directed into another universe via a portal with tears in his eyes

MEANWHILE: In Another Universe
A blue "hedgehog" with a strong dislike of old men who want to help their daughters and consider things that get wet "completely useless" ran across the Green Hill Zone.

"Gotsa go fest." He said, running up to what appeared to be a ring with an annoying, flying "fox" brat accompanying him.
"Hey, Sonic. We should investigate that ring." He said

Sonic nodded and ran up to the ring, only to realise to his horror that it wasn't a ring at all as an explosion poured out of it, consuming Tails and destroying most of the Green Hill Zone. Sonic came to realise that running was pointless as the radiation would kill him and instead accepted his fate.

The fallout passed, with a large mushroom cloud rising above Green Hill Zone, the radiation killing all of the G.U.N agents, Doctor Eggman and all of the furies.
There was only one survivor, a visitor from another world.

old_man_by_basakward-d9w8g4j.jpg

Somehow unaffected by the radiation, the visitor wandered around the wasteland.

"It seems I was expected!" He said gleefully, looking across at the destruction. He noticed a wounded Amy Rose and walked towards her
"Please...Help me."
"You got wet from all the radiation...You're completely useless now!" He shouted, opening a portal to his dump and throwing Amy in.

He continued to wander the wasteland, looking for others that had been rendered completely useless.

Back In London
Dougan continued to sit on the outside of Number 10, tears in his eyes. He then noticed that it was starting to rain, something typical as it was London, after all. He clenched his fists and let out an angry yell at the wreckage. In his mind, it should have been him that sacrificed himself to contain the blast.

He turned around and punched a nearby car to pieces, yelling with every punch he delivered. He knelt over the now wrecked Ford Focus and felt someone rest a hand on his shoulder. He looked over to see it was Jezza.

"I'm sorry." Jezza said. The two hugged for a moment before hearing something move amongst the wreckage.
"Kenboni!" Ser Dougan shouted, hope in his eyes. He ran towards the remains of Number 10, but did not see Kenboni. What he saw instead horrified him.

It was William Smith, skin peeling off of his bones but with the amulet around his neck.

"Ya know what, sonny Jim." He began, coughing up blood
"How the feck are you still alive!?" Dougan yelled

William simply pointed at the amulet
"Oh. Well feck." Ser Dougan said with a shrug "Oh, feck!"
"That's right. When I realised that my invasion of Belfast would fail due to ye goddamn rascals, I went to plan B. I wipe out London, using this thing to survive the blast meself."

He coughed up more blood, it changing into an orange liquid.
"And now. I'm gonna use it to kill ye." He chuckled.

William's body contorted, he bent over as spikes grew in his back. Ser Dougan watched in horror, pushing Jezza aside "Move!" He ordered "Get the civilians out of here!"
"What about you?" He asked
"I can handle myself." He said "Just go!"

Jezza nodded understandingly and ran as William began to grow in size, the remainder of his skin peeling away.

0ff6cbf3208ad1f570d09dbf98f061d1--medieval-fantasy-dark-fantasy.jpg

-This thing, except more orange in colour, with the Sesh and hat William wears still on it, only slowly burning away. It's also stands at 18 meters tall.

"When that failed." William said, his voice now twisted into multiple. One was his original voice, the other was the deep voice of a demon "I went for plan C!" He said, swinging at Ser Dougan who managed to jump over the arm
"Oh feck..." Ser Dougan muttered

"When I crush you, I will destroy this city, then Belfast, then I'll go up North and take out Scotland's cities! After that, I'll take out the rest of your GM and Overwatch friends just for the hell of it!" He bellowed as he threw another attack. Ser Dougan rolled a D20 dice and managed to blink out of the way just in time while William's attack knocked away the side of a building

"Get as far away from the city as possible!" Dougan screamed into the radio "Get as many people out as you..." While speaking, one of William's arms managed to knock him aside, throwing him through the side of a white van.

Ser Dougan managed to stand to his feet and ran towards the Orange behemoth, jumping into the air and aiming a strike with his katana against his chest. He was able to get three strikes in, dodging blasts of orange energy shot from the chest by running further up William's body before striking him.

A lucky hit from William's left hand was able to hit Dougan, throwing him through the side of two buildings, causing him to crash through the front window of a Tescos.

He landed in the meat isle and began to lose consciousness as William's footsteps drew closer towards him. He looked up, seeing that tanks, helicopters and footsoldiers were running towards William, throwing everything they had at him.

Ser Dougan watched in horror as William picked up a tank and crushed it in his hands before throwing the remains at the rest of the British troops. Dougan staggered to his feet and ran back outside.

"William!" He yelled, getting the Orange behemoth's attention "It's me! I'm the one you want!"
"Very well. I will kill you first before I move onto them and all those who stand in my way." William said, crushing a building under his feet as he moved towards the Tescos.

Ser Dougan rolled a D20 and blinked to the top of a building, watching as William made his way towards him. As he brought his fists down on top of the building, Dougan rolled another D20 and blinked towards the next building.

"Jezza." He said into the radio "How are the evacuations going?"
"Getting this many people out is going to take time."
"Try and steer them away from the Houses of Parliament, I'm going to try and get this thing into the Thames." Dougan replied, rolling another dice and blinking towards the next building "That river is so polluted, it'll kill pretty much anything."

William's chest opened up again, firing another blast of orange energy and knocking Ser Dougan through the windows of another building. He looked up to see two men drinking beer while watching Match of the Day. A pug sat at their feet, eating a bowl of cornflakes

"There's a giant monster attack!" He shouted "You need to leave the city!"
"That's just what that Commie bastard Jezza wants." One of the men scoffed
"Immigrants!" Dougan yelled "The giant monster is an immigrant who reads the Guardian!"
"Well shit, why didn't you say!?" One of the men snapped, running for the exit, one of them was carrying the pug under his arm.

William aimed a punch for the building but Dougan rolled a D20, creating a shield
"Go!" He shouted at the two men. His shield only held out for so long and it shattered, throwing Dougan back. He blinked towards the next building, seeing that the Thames were in sight.

He grunted in pain, seeing that multiple pieces of glass had struck into his already torn armour and he was bleeding all over London. He started up at the Orange behemoth as William marched towards him. He attempted to stand, but was held back by his injuries.

The Thames were still in sight, however. All he needed to do was lead the monster into them and he, or at the very least this city and his friends would stand an actual chance at killing William. As he contemplated, William fired another blast of energy at him. Dougan tried to blink out of the way but rolled a 2, only managing to blink a few meters away.

Sitting on top of a building, Dougan watched as William approached. He reached into his pocket dimension and pulled out a burrito, healing some of his wounds as he consumed it. He had not finished the whole thing as William grabbed him, holding him close to his face.

"It was foolish to fight me alone." He bellowed, crushing Dougan "Ye were a big feckin' edjit fer doing so."
"Wh-who says I'm alone?" Dougan asked

A silver portal opened up above William's head and dozens of Kenboni's men and dogs poured out, all equipped with jetpacks. Following behind them was D.Va in her mech, who will flying around William's head, opened fire while giggling. Soldier 76 and McCree followed next, both also equipped with jetpacks

He dropped Dougan and began to swipe at the team buzzing around his head.
"If Kenboni taught me anything, William. It's that you don't have to fight alone."
"Let's do this!" D.Va shouted, an enthusiastic smile on her face "Let's kick this final boss' ass."

Meetra followed behind, landing on the building next to Ser Dougan

Donder172 Donder172

Last edited:
"Is she a fucking troll, too?!" Shadow the edgehog asked Jared.

"I suppose so." Jared Letto chuckled "She said I wasn't really the Joker for one thing."

Lemongrab screamed in anguish and rage as his tongue bled lemony juice from his tongue. "Aaaahhhh! This is UNACCEPTABLE!" He shrieked. The enraged Lemon man went and ran towards 'Joker' and swung his sword around spastically. It was fully charged with sound, the lack of aim caused it to blast everywhere without aim. "Throw you in a dungeon hnnng, swallow the key!" Lemongrab shouted at 'Joker'.

Jared Letto tried to block Lemongrab's attacks with his condom nunchucks, backing into a corner while trying to dodge the blasts. "I do like dungeons. I get to show people my toys." He grinned

Harleen, meanwhile focused her attention on shadow, firing shot after shot at him in the hopes of penetrating the edgehog's edgeshield.

"As uzual I'm right." The Decepticon said smugly to his other personality. "Ha! You zink you could take dovn Mekatron, he'd faborise you into dust before you kot zee chance vorm, nein cypernetics could help you!" The other personality sneered. "Put tell me, vere am I?" Blitzwing cleared his throat and decided to kneel closer to the human so he could hear her better. He wouldn't admit to being lost, but he could beat around the bush to get answers.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Back In London
Dougan continued to sit on the outside of Number 10, tears in his eyes. He then noticed that it was starting to rain, something typical as it was London, after all. He clenched his fists and let out an angry yell at the wreckage. In his mind, it should have been him that sacrificed himself to contain the blast.

He turned around and punched a nearby car to pieces, yelling with every punch he delivered. He knelt over the now wrecked Ford Focus and felt someone rest a hand on his shoulder. He looked over to see it was Jezza.

"I'm sorry." Jezza said. The two hugged for a moment before hearing something move amongst the wreckage.
"Kenboni!" Ser Dougan shouted, hope in his eyes. He ran towards the remains of Number 10, but did not see Kenboni. What he saw instead horrified him.

It was William Smith, skin peeling off of his bones but with the amulet around his neck.

"Ya know what, sonny Jim." He began, coughing up blood
"How the feck are you still alive!?" Dougan yelled

William simply pointed at the amulet
"Oh. Well feck." Ser Dougan said with a shrug "Oh, feck!"
"That's right. When I realised that my invasion of Belfast would fail due to ye goddamn rascals, I went to plan B. I wipe out London, using this thing to survive the blast meself."

He coughed up more blood, it changing into an orange liquid.
"And now. I'm gonna use it to kill ye." He chuckled.

William's body contorted, he bent over as spikes grew in his back. Ser Dougan watched in horror, pushing Jezza aside "Move!" He ordered "Get the civilians out of here!"
"What about you?" He asked
"I can handle myself." He said "Just go!"

Jezza nodded understandingly and ran as William began to grow in size, the remainder of his skin peeling away.

0ff6cbf3208ad1f570d09dbf98f061d1--medieval-fantasy-dark-fantasy.jpg

-This thing, except more orange in colour, with the Sesh and hat William wears still on it, only slowly burning away. It's also stands at 18 meters tall.

"When that failed." William said, his voice now twisted into multiple. One was his original voice, the other was the deep voice of a demon "I went for plan C!" He said, swinging at Ser Dougan who managed to jump over the arm
"Oh feck..." Ser Dougan muttered

"When I crush you, I will destroy this city, then Belfast, then I'll go up North and take out Scotland's cities! After that, I'll take out the rest of your GM and Overwatch friends just for the hell of it!" He bellowed as he threw another attack. Ser Dougan rolled a D20 dice and managed to blink out of the way just in time while William's attack knocked away the side of a building

"Get as far away from the city as possible!" Dougan screamed into the radio "Get as many people out as you..." While speaking, one of William's arms managed to knock him aside, throwing him through the side of a white van.

Ser Dougan managed to stand to his feet and ran towards the Orange behemoth, jumping into the air and aiming a strike with his katana against his chest. He was able to get three strikes in, dodging blasts of orange energy shot from the chest by running further up William's body before striking him.

A lucky hit from William's left hand was able to hit Dougan, throwing him through the side of two buildings, causing him to crash through the front window of a Tescos.

He landed in the meat isle and began to lose consciousness as William's footsteps drew closer towards him. He looked up, seeing that tanks, helicopters and footsoldiers were running towards William, throwing everything they had at him.

Ser Dougan watched in horror as William picked up a tank and crushed it in his hands before throwing the remains at the rest of the British troops. Dougan staggered to his feet and ran back outside.

"William!" He yelled, getting the Orange behemoth's attention "It's me! I'm the one you want!"
"Very well. I will kill you first before I move onto them and all those who stand in my way." William said, crushing a building under his feet as he moved towards the Tescos.

Ser Dougan rolled a D20 and blinked to the top of a building, watching as William made his way towards him. As he brought his fists down on top of the building, Dougan rolled another D20 and blinked towards the next building.

"Jezza." He said into the radio "How are the evacuations going?"
"Getting this many people out is going to take time."
"Try and steer them away from the Houses of Parliament, I'm going to try and get this thing into the Thames." Dougan replied, rolling another dice and blinking towards the next building "That river is so polluted, it'll kill pretty much anything."

William's chest opened up again, firing another blast of orange energy and knocking Ser Dougan through the windows of another building. He looked up to see two men drinking beer while watching Match of the Day. A pug sat at their feet, eating a bowl of cornflakes

"There's a giant monster attack!" He shouted "You need to leave the city!"
"That's just what that Commie bastard Jezza wants." One of the men scoffed
"Immigrants!" Dougan yelled "The giant monster is an immigrant who reads the Guardian!"
"Well shit, why didn't you say!?" One of the men snapped, running for the exit, one of them was carrying the pug under his arm.

William aimed a punch for the building but Dougan rolled a D20, creating a shield
"Go!" He shouted at the two men. His shield only held out for so long and it shattered, throwing Dougan back. He blinked towards the next building, seeing that the Thames were in sight.

He grunted in pain, seeing that multiple pieces of glass had struck into his already torn armour and he was bleeding all over London. He started up at the Orange behemoth as William marched towards him. He attempted to stand, but was held back by his injuries.

The Thames were still in sight, however. All he needed to do was lead the monster into them and he, or at the very least this city and his friends would stand an actual chance at killing William. As he contemplated, William fired another blast of energy at him. Dougan tried to blink out of the way but rolled a 2, only managing to blink a few meters away.

Sitting on top of a building, Dougan watched as William approached. He reached into his pocket dimension and pulled out a burrito, healing some of his wounds as he consumed it. He had not finished the whole thing as William grabbed him, holding him close to his face.

"It was foolish to fight me alone." He bellowed, crushing Dougan "Ye were a big feckin' edjit fer doing so."
"Wh-who says I'm alone?" Dougan asked

A silver portal opened up above William's head and dozens of Kenboni's men and dogs poured out, all equipped with jetpacks. Following behind them was D.Va in her mech, who will flying around William's head, opened fire while giggling. Soldier 76 and McCree followed next, both also equipped with jetpacks

He dropped Dougan and began to swipe at the team buzzing around his head.
"If Kenboni taught me anything, William. It's that you don't have to fight alone."
"Let's do this!" D.Va shouted, an enthusiastic smile on her face "Let's kick this final boss' ass."

Meetra followed behind, landing on the building next to Ser Dougan

Donder172 Donder172

Meetra winced for a second as she felt the death of Kenboni through the Force. She blinks as she notices the giant creature, grabbing her lightsaber and starts to sprint with Force speed towards it. As she comes nearby, she notices a portal opening up above its head with multiple people. She ignites her lightsaber and cuts through a window to get into the building as fast as she could. Looking for the stairs and starts to run up them, using Force speed again to increase her speed and reduce time she needs to get upstairs.

When she gets up the stairs she uses the Force to jump towards the group, landing behind Dougan with her lightsaber ignited. Greeting the creature with a Soresu opening stance. Starting to draw energy from the Force around her, dividing that energy into two separate ways. One to refill her reserves and the second in creating a protective layer around herself to increase her protection. Then she starts to connect towards her allies, using Force Valor on them to increase their resolve, accuracy and speed.

Ultraverse
Interaction: Goro [ Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ]
Koichi walked into the bathroom, once more taking in its nearly regal appearance before getting undressed. After filling the tub with water, Koichi stepped in and let the hot water put his body at ease. As he began to relax, Koichi thought about how his friends and family were reacting to his sudden disappearance. His family would be worried sick, even his lazy old dog Police might get a bit upset. Josuke, Okuyasu and Rohan-sensei would probably be searching all over town for him, probably thinking a Stand User had done something to him. Yukako-san would be helping them out too, he figured she's be the most worried of all. Koichi sighed and sunk lower into the bath water, he was starting to miss them even though he knew they'd be going to Japan tomorrow but not before they help out Diego-san of course.

The bath was so relaxing that Koichi was actually starting to doze off, despite his best efforts to keep his eyes open. He would've fallen asleep had it not been for the sudden skittering coming from outside the window. Startled, Koichi shot up from the bath without standing up completely. Outside he could see the a small figure in the window, although he couldn't identify what it was. It looked like a small lizard, but it wasn't until the creature broke through the window and into the bathroom that he would discover its identity.

It was a dinosaur, a small raptor that was baring its fangs at Koichi. Utterly terrified of this monster from the past Koichi let out loud screech that was sure to alert Goro. "ACT3!!" Koichi yelled, regaining his composure shortly afterwards. Just as the raptor lunged towards Koichi, ACT3 had appeared and used its 3 Freeze on it, increasing the dinosaur's weight so much that it would fall abruptly into the floor with enough force to break through the tile. "ACT3, 3 Freeze! The threat has been immobilized master." Koichi gawked at the dinosaur with fear and amazement as it vainly struggled to stand up. How could something like this still possibly exist? "Goro-kun, come quick! I've been attacked!" Koichi had a feeling the detective wasn't going to believe this. He was the one who was attacked by it and even he could hardly believe it.

Meetra winced for a second as she felt the death of Kenboni through the Force. She blinks as she notices the giant creature, grabbing her lightsaber and starts to sprint with Force speed towards it. As she comes nearby, she notices a portal opening up above its head with multiple people. She ignites her lightsaber and cuts through a window to get into the building as fast as she could. Looking for the stairs and starts to run up them, using Force speed again to increase her speed and reduce time she needs to get upstairs.

When she gets up the stairs she uses the Force to jump towards the group, landing behind Dougan with her lightsaber ignited. Greeting the creature with a Soresu opening stance. Starting to draw energy from the Force around her, dividing that energy into two separate ways. One to refill her reserves and the second in creating a protective layer around herself to increase her protection. Then she starts to connect towards her allies, using Force Valor on them to increase their resolve, accuracy and speed.

Force Valor seemed to work in the group's favour, as McCree narrowly avoided a swipe from one of William's giant hands and tossed a stun grenade straight at the behemoth's face. William waved a hand in front of his giant head as he became slightly dazed.

"C'mon!" McCree shouted "Hit him with everything you've got!" He opened up with his revolver while Kenboni's men opened fire with their rifles.
"For Kenboni!" One of them yelled as he flew closer towards William's mouth, a thermal detonator in hand. Just as he was about to throw it, William regained his senses and breathed a fireball from his mouth, vaporising the soldier and causing the rest of the group wildly steer out of the way.

One soldier was about to get hit by the blast but D.Va flew in front of him, deploying her Defence Matrix. William let out an angry yell and turned towards the building Ser Dougan and Meetra were on only for D.Va to catch his attention as she flew around his head, unloading rounds from her Mech's cannons into William's eyes.

"So, what's the plan?" Soldier 76 asked Ser Dougan "We're gonna run out of ammo eventually, and not much seems to be making a dent in this thing. What makes you think bringing it into the river Thames will work?"
"He's a giant fire-demon thing. Water's bound to leave a mark. If not, then the pollution in that river alone might do the trick." Ser Dougan explained
"You don't have any other ideas, do you?" 76 asked
"Nope." Dougan shook his head

Soldier 76 flew upwards and unloaded Helix rockets at William's chest, causing him to stumble back slightly for the behemoth was charging another blast of energy. The Thames were getting closer now.

"Keep him busy." D.Va said over the radio "I've got an idea. Dougan, you're with me."
"Yes ma'am." Ser Dougan said with a nod, blinking towards D.Va and following her towards London bridge while McCree opened up on the giant again.

"It's High Noon." He grinned, firing several precise shots into the monster that knocked it back even further. William managed to steady himself, throwing three fireballs at McCree.

"Ah, crap." He muttered, his cigar falling out of his mouth. Soldier 76 flew into him, causing both to crash onto a nearby rooftop.
"Gee..." McCree began only for the old soldier to cut him off
"Thank me later, we're not outta this yet." He said grimly, noting that William was marching towards them

As he prepared to unleash a charged attack, he was struck from the side by both a rainbow beam and a large plasma beam. McCree placed his cigar back in his mouth as he watched 1812 Overture fly into the battle with Toffee on her back, unleashing shots from her multiple cannons at the giant.

He turned around, aiming the charged up shot at her. In response the panda warrior flew upwards, only to notice that the blast had curved and was flying towards her. With a pained look in her eyes, she grabbed Toffee and threw him towards Soldier 76 and McCree. The dog landed, his fall to the ground slowed as he used his ears and tail to steady himself.

1812 flew towards William at full speed, but the blast struck her from behind and she crashed into the side of a building. William then turned towards her, throwing four fireballs in her direction before facing the rest of the group.

"I'm not at full power yet. I'm still learning how this new form works." William shouted "When I reach it, I will kill all of you and wipe out this entire, worthless city with the snap of my fingers!"
"D.Va, whatever you're gonna do, do it fast!" Soldier 76 shouted into the radio. He opened fire as William marched towards him, McCree and Toffee.

"Hey, loser!" D.Va shouted, her voice carried by a loudspeaker. William looked over to see that she and Dougan were standing on top of the Houses of Parliament. He then turned his attention back to McCree and the others, preparing to charge up another attack.
"King Bill was a Catholic-loving homosexual who didn't like bonfires!" Ser Dougan yelled, getting William's attention.
"Yeah, what he said!" D.Va shouted "Wait, who's King Billy?" She whispered at Dougan
"Long story." He whispered back "He was actually gay though, everything else I said was probably a pile of shite to be fair."

"Oh, I am going to enjoy killing you." He said, walking towards them. London Bridge was in front of him, he began to slowly march across it, setting parts of the bridge on fire with his new form. He fired a blast of energy at both of them but both managed to dodge it.

Instead, the blast took off part of the top of Parliament. Dougan blinked towards William, hitting him with both his katana and with his cricket bat while D.Va blasted him from behind. Dougan jumped back, landing on top of the mech.

"You ready?" He asked
"Let's do this." She grinned. She flew at William's head with full speed as Dougan leaped off, landing on the giant's shoulders and starting to cut into it. As William turned towards Dougan, preparing to crush him he was struck in the face by D.Va's mech.

"Nerf this!" D.Va shouted as her mech exploded, jumping back and calling a new one. She steered it away from the dazed behemoth, allowing Ser Dougan to land on top of it as the two watched as an old friend lassoed William, knocking him into the Thames.

The water only went up to the monster's shins, however the Orange glow surrounding him began to slowly fade. He screamed, swiping viciously at The Dinkster who was carried away by Ser Dougan and D.Va.

"What's step three?" Dougan asked
"We hit him with everything we've got and see who gets the highest score, of course." D.Va giggled

Donder172 Donder172

ZX: Black Gospel
Interaction: Blitzwing( ManyFaces ManyFaces )
'Oh please! As if that stopped us before!' Model A commented, although no one but Ashe could hear it's voice. The gigantic mechaniloid soon asked for his current location, and she answered with a smile; "You're currently on Cinq Area A-3. I mean, you can see the city from here!" She soon pointed at the city, soon noticing a smoke coming from deep within. "Which reminds me...I'm looking for some huge bounty here, see..." She said, taking out a hologram of a young brown skined, white haired child. "This Reploid's made by someone real nasty; nearly destroyed the world once. Mind helping me find him, huh, big guy?"

Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"Thanks..." Akira nodded, heading for the door, stopping before he left, turning to Sojiro with an affirming smile. "Take care too, Sojiro-san."

Against the Masters of Evil
"Ah, is that so?...So there is only one then." Theodore nodded, rubbing his chin as the discussion went on, soon noticing a presence nearby. "...Say, Miss Arisato..." Theo began, looking around as he spots a gigantic looking frog that looks VERY out of place. "Do you know who he is? I believe he's been rudely eavesdropping on us." He said, pointing at the gigantic frog.

"Oh, him?" Minako sighed, stepping forwards. "It's probably one of Ludo's Monsters...Quite the nuisance, really."

"Oh? How so?"

"Thanks..." Akira nodded, heading for the door, stopping before he left, turning to Sojiro with an affirming smile. "Take care too, Sojiro-san."
Sojiro smiled at Akira, "Oh and sorry... I wanted to have Futaba see you off too... I haven't been able to find her since this morning though. If you end up back in the city, come on by. I'll at least treat you to a nice cup of coffee," Sojiro then paused when he came to a realization, "...Wait, that means I can't go closing the store, huh..." He then shook the though away and said, "What're you doing? Hurry up and go."

"Ah, is that so?...So there is only one then." Theodore nodded, rubbing his chin as the discussion went on, soon noticing a presence nearby. "...Say, Miss Arisato..." Theo began, looking around as he spots a gigantic looking frog that looks VERY out of place. "Do you know who he is? I believe he's been rudely eavesdropping on us." He said, pointing at the gigantic frog.

"Oh, him?" Minako sighed, stepping forwards. "It's probably one of Ludo's Monsters...Quite the nuisance, really."

"Oh? How so?"

Buff Frog was insulted by Minako's comments and walked out of the bush and said, "Buff Frog does not like what your are sayink..."

Ultraverse
Interaction: Koichi Hirose( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack )
Velvet Room
"Ah...It would seem that an ordeal is about to happen." Igor said, causing the twin wardens to stop talking and face the contractor. "Nevertheless, we'll have to cut our session short...But remember this." Igor spoke, handing Justine a key. "Whatever you do from here on out will reflect the progress of your rehabilitation...Do keep that in mind." He said, as Justine handed Goro his key. Soon enough, he felt dizzy, his vision darkening; the last thing he heard being; "Nurture your power...'Till we meet again."

Los Angeles Hotel

Goro jolted awake at the sound of a scream, causing him to draw his pistol as he headed to the bathroom, busting the door open.

"What is--?!" Goro asked, soon spotting a purple lizard like reptile being held down by...something else. He couldn't put a finger on it, but it's probably due to that thing in white hovering near Koichi himself. He has a lot of questions, but the lizard is the more alarming of all things. "How did this thing get here...?" he asked, kneeling near the lizard to examine it.

"Oh, sorry! We're just talking about Ludo, that's all." Minako apologized, soon noticing the lack of company. "Which reminds me, where's your boss? Not feeling it today?" She asked, talking about Ludo.

"I'm truly grateful." Akira bowed in respect and gratitude, soon walking out the front door. Sojiro couldn't help but look at his phone and shed a tear, seeing as how he has grown yet couldn't see him off.

Akira walks along the streets of Shibuya, where he and his friends promised to meet up...

"Oh, sorry! We're just talking about Ludo, that's all." Minako apologized, soon noticing the lack of company. "Which reminds me, where's your boss? Not feeling it today?" She asked, talking about Ludo.
"Master Ludo on vacation," Buff Frog answered, "He need break after Thanos became corn farmer."

"I'm truly grateful." Akira bowed in respect and gratitude, soon walking out the front door. Sojiro couldn't help but look at his phone and shed a tear, seeing as how he has grown yet couldn't see him off.

Akira walks along the streets of Shibuya, where he and his friends promised to meet up...
After Akira met up with his friends and they drove away to a new adventure...
The group suddenly felt faint.
"I suddenly feel sleepy," Haru said with a yawn.
"Oh give me a break..." Ryuji said as he fell asleep.
The same blue butterfly appeared in front of Akira...
"Your work isn't done, trickster..." a voice said within Akira's mind.

Force Valor seemed to work in the group's favour, as McCree narrowly avoided a swipe from one of William's giant hands and tossed a stun grenade straight at the behemoth's face. William waved a hand in front of his giant head as he became slightly dazed.

"C'mon!" McCree shouted "Hit him with everything you've got!" He opened up with his revolver while Kenboni's men opened fire with their rifles.
"For Kenboni!" One of them yelled as he flew closer towards William's mouth, a thermal detonator in hand. Just as he was about to throw it, William regained his senses and breathed a fireball from his mouth, vaporising the soldier and causing the rest of the group wildly steer out of the way.

One soldier was about to get hit by the blast but D.Va flew in front of him, deploying her Defence Matrix. William let out an angry yell and turned towards the building Ser Dougan and Meetra were on only for D.Va to catch his attention as she flew around his head, unloading rounds from her Mech's cannons into William's eyes.

"So, what's the plan?" Soldier 76 asked Ser Dougan "We're gonna run out of ammo eventually, and not much seems to be making a dent in this thing. What makes you think bringing it into the river Thames will work?"
"He's a giant fire-demon thing. Water's bound to leave a mark. If not, then the pollution in that river alone might do the trick." Ser Dougan explained
"You don't have any other ideas, do you?" 76 asked
"Nope." Dougan shook his head

Soldier 76 flew upwards and unloaded Helix rockets at William's chest, causing him to stumble back slightly for the behemoth was charging another blast of energy. The Thames were getting closer now.

"Keep him busy." D.Va said over the radio "I've got an idea. Dougan, you're with me."
"Yes ma'am." Ser Dougan said with a nod, blinking towards D.Va and following her towards London bridge while McCree opened up on the giant again.

"It's High Noon." He grinned, firing several precise shots into the monster that knocked it back even further. William managed to steady himself, throwing three fireballs at McCree.

"Ah, crap." He muttered, his cigar falling out of his mouth. Soldier 76 flew into him, causing both to crash onto a nearby rooftop.
"Gee..." McCree began only for the old soldier to cut him off
"Thank me later, we're not outta this yet." He said grimly, noting that William was marching towards them

As he prepared to unleash a charged attack, he was struck from the side by both a rainbow beam and a large plasma beam. McCree placed his cigar back in his mouth as he watched 1812 Overture fly into the battle with Toffee on her back, unleashing shots from her multiple cannons at the giant.

He turned around, aiming the charged up shot at her. In response the panda warrior flew upwards, only to notice that the blast had curved and was flying towards her. With a pained look in her eyes, she grabbed Toffee and threw him towards Soldier 76 and McCree. The dog landed, his fall to the ground slowed as he used his ears and tail to steady himself.

1812 flew towards William at full speed, but the blast struck her from behind and she crashed into the side of a building. William then turned towards her, throwing four fireballs in her direction before facing the rest of the group.

"I'm not at full power yet. I'm still learning how this new form works." William shouted "When I reach it, I will kill all of you and wipe out this entire, worthless city with the snap of my fingers!"
"D.Va, whatever you're gonna do, do it fast!" Soldier 76 shouted into the radio. He opened fire as William marched towards him, McCree and Toffee.

"Hey, loser!" D.Va shouted, her voice carried by a loudspeaker. William looked over to see that she and Dougan were standing on top of the Houses of Parliament. He then turned his attention back to McCree and the others, preparing to charge up another attack.
"King Bill was a Catholic-loving homosexual who didn't like bonfires!" Ser Dougan yelled, getting William's attention.
"Yeah, what he said!" D.Va shouted "Wait, who's King Billy?" She whispered at Dougan
"Long story." He whispered back "He was actually gay though, everything else I said was probably a pile of shite to be fair."

"Oh, I am going to enjoy killing you." He said, walking towards them. London Bridge was in front of him, he began to slowly march across it, setting parts of the bridge on fire with his new form. He fired a blast of energy at both of them but both managed to dodge it.

Instead, the blast took off part of the top of Parliament. Dougan blinked towards William, hitting him with both his katana and with his cricket bat while D.Va blasted him from behind. Dougan jumped back, landing on top of the mech.

"You ready?" He asked
"Let's do this." She grinned. She flew at William's head with full speed as Dougan leaped off, landing on the giant's shoulders and starting to cut into it. As William turned towards Dougan, preparing to crush him he was struck in the face by D.Va's mech.

"Nerf this!" D.Va shouted as her mech exploded, jumping back and calling a new one. She steered it away from the dazed behemoth, allowing Ser Dougan to land on top of it as the two watched as an old friend lassoed William, knocking him into the Thames.

The water only went up to the monster's shins, however the Orange glow surrounding him began to slowly fade. He screamed, swiping viciously at The Dinkster who was carried away by Ser Dougan and D.Va.

"What's step three?" Dougan asked
"We hit him with everything we've got and see who gets the highest score, of course." D.Va giggled

Donder172 Donder172

Striking William with round after round from her Mech, D.Va flew around the behemoth's head, distracting him and allowing some of Kenboni's men, led by Soldier 76 to strike William. A barrage of helix rockets mixed with blaster fire struck William in the chest and face, knocking him back even more. This was boosted as a barrage of plasma beams from Toffee's dog forces was combined with a rainbow beam from 1812.

"I cannot die!" William bellowed "The Orange Order will never perish!"

A squadron of fighter planes flew overhead, bombarding the wounded behemoth. He swiped two of the planes out of the air, however D.Va flew in and caught both pilots using her Mech, flying towards safety. She dropped them off at the Houses of Parliament and gave them a playful wink before returning to the fight.

Striking William in the side of the head, William was knocked back and into another barrage as multiple tanks, another squadron of jets, Kenboni's men, the dog army, 1812, and the two "retired" Overwatch agents hit him with missiles, blasts of energy and bullets.

William fell to his knees, screaming in agony as the barrage continued. He was struck by a blast of silver energy from behind by Ser Dougan as he tried to crawl away.
"That's one's for Stuart!" He shouted, hitting William with another blast "That one's for the Leprechauns!" He struck William again "That one's for Belfast!" He struck William twice more "And that one's for Kenboni!"

William began to crawl through the Thames, making his way towards Dougan who was standing on top of a boat. He drew both his katana and cricket bat, waiting for William to approach him only for the behemoth to get struck by the barrage again, hitting him in the back and knocking him down once again. Despite this, he continued to crawl towards Dougan.

When he was mere inches away, D.Va swooped down in her Mech and picked the GM up, carrying him to safety.
"We're out of the way. Hit him with everything you've got!" D.Va shouted over the radio. She flew above William, making sure that her followers could see the behemoth fall.

One, final barrage ripped the big Orange bastard apart, scattering his limbs all over the Thames. A triumphant yell was mixed with barking as the headless, limbless torso of William fell forwards. It was over.

Donder172 Donder172

Users who are viewing this thread

Back