• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom)

Bound for Morty: Russo's Revengeance
A Green Portal opened up on a seemingly normal Earth
"Well, Morty... We're here! Earth F-32819! Home to the Multiverse's Second Greatest Ice Cream..." Rick proclaimed.
"Second Greatest?" Morty asked.
"Well... Actually it should be the Greatest Ice Cream now... since your S-s-sister ruined the m*uuuurrp*ltiverse's Ice Cream with her World Peace Nonsense... Now come on, L-l-let's get some Ice Cream before the Zook rots..."

12 da- "Hey! Nothing of any importance happened 12 days ago no RPer is interested in that!" "Didn't we also say we weren't gonna do this?" "That's exactly what we said! Now let's go fall through a wormhole!"

Just like that two portals appeared from above, and Deadpool and Gintoki fell, and in a very coincidental way, the two fell and ended up in a yaoi position, "Now that's just cold!" "I don't know some people like the kinky yaoi stuff..." Deadpool said seductively and gave one little wink. "Oh, boy..."

Deadpool however kept going with the moment, taking out a stereotypical 1800's southern girl hat from his satchel as well as a fan as well, and began fanning himself while still ontop of Gintoki speaking like a stereotypical southern girl as well, "Oh my! Is it just me y'all or ain't it gettin' all steamy in 'ere! Oh wait it's just this rugged, dashing, handsome young man I am mounted on!" This ended up setting off Gintoki however.

"Nuh uh! That's just you! I am up for getting it on, but not with you right this god damn second you clingy body bag corpse looking ninja wannabe. "Ah, fine... But if you ever want some, ya got some my man! But hey RPers, lets not go making shipping fests eh? We don't need ships that won't sail, although, Spideypool shall never die!" "Shippers are quite persistent, if fanboys and girls can't get it on with body pillows, or with us personally, they force ourselves with others. It's the mating call of otaku and nerds everywhere.. Now uh, let's get off me shall we, your lucky I am not a woman nor the stereotypical woman either, I would have totally beaten the shit out of you right there... Now uh, mind getting off?"

Deadpool then agreed to get off, and he then realized Rick and Morty, standing there, after it seemed appearing in the area themselves, "Welp, it appears we landed in a multiverse within a multiverse, because if Rick and Morty are here... Yeah uhhh, I gotta drink this one through this is going to be an absolute doozy... As they always say... Lubba wubba dub dub!" With that Deadpool took out from his magic satchel a flask similar to Rick's with beer in it and Deadpool's logo on it, and took a good long sip of it. "I think you flipped it around... Ah, screw it I will drink to that, give it here." Deadpool then gave over his flask to Gintoki who drank some more of it, and gave it over to Deadpool.

"Well! What random universe in your universe did we end up in? Also I got some good news for ya' Rick but your quest for Szechuan Sauce, is now over you can tell your screenwriters you need to write a new season 3! On the bright side looks like more people are going to scream and yell for season 3!" He then tossed over a packet of it from his magic satchel over to Rick.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

[ MARKET, MAIN STREET, PONYVILLE, EQUESTRIA ]
[ HIIIIIGH NOOOOOOON ]
high noon.png

billthesomething billthesomething Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Even the market was completely deserted. The little booths and tents still stood, stocked with wares. The ponies here must have really fled in a hurry.

Yep, completely deserted. Almost.

Down the way from Codsworth, maybe twenty yards or so, a single tumbleweed bounced and rolled across the street. And a few yards down from that, a green unicorn with a salmon mane stood, her stance wide, head lowered slightly, staring down Codsworth through squinty eyes. Her horn glowed faintly. She said nothing. She seemed to be waiting for him to make the first move.

[ SOMEWHERE ELSE, BUT STILL NEAR PONYVILLE ]

From somewhere behind the knight come the sound of soft hoof-falls on grass. A soothing and feminine voice spoke to him.
"Well, what have we here?
A knight, it seems, though like none I have seen.
But one who inspires courage, or fear?
Are you well, sir? Injured? Or have you simply run out of steam?"

Last edited:
"Well! What random universe in your universe did we end up in? Also I got some good news for ya' Rick but your quest for Szechuan Sauce, is now over you can tell your screenwriters you need to write a new season 3! On the bright side looks like more people are going to scream and yell for season 3!" He then tossed over a packet of it from his magic satchel over to Rick.
"Oh hey, Deadpool..." Rick said to the Merc, "I'm not here for the Szechuan Sauce they discontinued that stuff here around the same time as my universe did... W-w-we're here to get some Ice Cream... Y-y-you know the kind that's not ruined by S*uuurp*mmer..."
"Hey, Rick... I think we should go... You know... Because the Ice Cream shop might close..." Morty said.

D.Va: Earth F-32819
An few minutes ago:
Running a combat op on an aircraft carrier on the North China sea, D.Va's mech charged along the deck, blasting away at some anti-Omnic pirates who had taken over the carrier in the hopes of using it's weapons to start another war. Knocking one overboard she turned her attention to another six that opened fire on her.

"Okay fans, you requested." D.Va said with a giggle "And here it is. This one's for you." She charged towards the pirates "Nerf this!"
"Ah crap!" A pirate shouted, jumping over the side of the aircraft carrier while his friends, or what was left of them were sent flying after him.
"Sweet, ten million likes!" D.Va smiled as she jumped back into her mech "Thanks guys. Oh and..." She paused to read the name, squinting "Kathryn would like to take this opportunity to propose to her boyfriend. Let me know if he says yes, we'll have our first wedding guys."
"Who the hell are you talking to, girl!?" A pirate shouted, opening fire only for it to bounce off of D.Va's Defence Matrix.
"My fans, of course." D.Va giggled "Now, I took out all of your friends so surrendering would really..."

He screamed and opened fire
"Okay." D.Va sighed, hitting the pirate with her mech and throwing him overboard "That takes care of that. I've still got some time for requests before the government shows up for the cleanup. They won't let me livestream those parts." She continued to read the stream "Oh, Kathryn's boyfriend said yes! Everyone, send in your requests for baby names." She pressed a button that played a sound effect of people cheering and clapping while causing her Mech to try and clap as well.

"Seems the highest request is for...D.Va Jr? Oh, come on you guys." She giggled. Her attention was drawn to something in the sky above the aircraft carrier. Without warning it began to pull her. As soon as she was on the other side, the stream lost connection.

The portal opened in a town, the mech narrowly avoiding a pedestrian.
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
"Nice going, avoiding that mech, Jerry." He shook the hand of an identical pedestrian walking right next to him
"You did an amazing job, Jerry."

She steered her Mech out of the way of a nearby buildin.
"Hi, guys am I." She looked at the screens, seeing that the stream was gone "Oh, crap."
The next thing she tried was contacting the government.

"The number you have dialed does not exist in this dimension, please try again. If you need assistance, please visit bllagragarahag.com for assistance." A computerised woman's voice spoke, leaving D.Va wide-eyed behind the seat of her mech.
"What the hell was in that bottle of Dew?" She asked, staring at her hands

Present time:

Having come to the realisation that it wasn't a halucination brought on by an extreme amount of Mountain Dew.TM drinks, D.Va parked her mech in the lot of an ice cream parlour and sat inside, contemplating her situation.
"Okay, think. You've played enough video games to know what to do when you arrive in another universe, right?" She muttered

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Star Vs. The Guardians of the Galaxy
Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"Your last sleepover had Death traps?!" Minako blurted out in surprise. Her shocked expression soon turned into a bit of excitement. "I know it's dangerous, but that sounded WAY cooler than I imagined!" she beamed in excitement, and soon enough, an all too familiar voice rang through her head, along with a faint warmth inside her.

Thou art I...I am thou.
Thou hast established a new bond.
It brings thee closer to the truth.
Thou shalt now receive the blessings of the Sun Arcana.

Phantom Thieves of Gotham​
Interaction: Constantine ( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts ) Harley Quinn( The Mad Queen The Mad Queen )
"That would be far too childish, yet not too obvious." Question answered Harley's inquiry, his hand on his coat's pocket. "The article stated that the group was known for their infamous slogan of 'Take your Heart', which I believe is a coded message for 'Change your heart'. Their latest victim was a president of a fast food company who recently died, with his rolled up, blood streaming down from eyes, nose, and mouth...A very unnatural way to die, yet they ruled it out as a 'Mental Shutdown'." Question explained, "It happened a few weeks back after they allegedly confessed their crimes on all media." He soon rubbed his chin."Now what's interesting here is that the authorities believe that the thieves may be the ones who caused this mental shutdown based solely on the connection they made with their past victims that turned themselves over; a red calling card. Apparently the calling card that was given to the police was found in the victim's household before the mental collapse. So their entire argument is only based on the fact that the victim was holding the calling card itself before the victim died, yet they did not elaborate on the method on what they used to trigger the shutdown...Why?" The Question asked, falling silent for a few seconds. "It should be simple enough to at least come up with a reason on how this happened; an epidemic, a disease, faulty nano tech, anything that's scientifically bad...So why did they not have an answer? Why just blame the thieves?" He soon looked up to Constantine. "I have a hunch that the Thieves were innocent, and the one that caused the Mental Shutdown is something much, much worse...Something affiliated with magic, perhaps?" He suggested, shoving his hands back onto his pockets.

Star Vs. The Guardians of the Galaxy
"Your last sleepover had Death traps?!" Minako blurted out in surprise. Her shocked expression soon turned into a bit of excitement. "I know it's dangerous, but that sounded WAY cooler than I imagined!" she beamed in excitement, and soon enough, an all too familiar voice rang through her head, along with a faint warmth inside her.

Thou art I...I am thou.
Thou hast established a new bond.
It brings thee closer to the truth.
Thou shalt now receive the blessings of the Sun Arcana.
"You know what, Minako... I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship!" Star said, before she pulled out her dimensional scissors, "Wanna go see Mewni?"

Phantom Thieves of GothamInteraction: Constantine ( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts ) Harley Quinn( The Mad Queen The Mad Queen )
"That would be far too childish, yet not too obvious." Question answered Harley's inquiry, his hand on his coat's pocket. "The article stated that the group was known for their infamous slogan of 'Take your Heart', which I believe is a coded message for 'Change your heart'. Their latest victim was a president of a fast food company who recently died, with his rolled up, blood streaming down from eyes, nose, and mouth...A very unnatural way to die, yet they ruled it out as a 'Mental Shutdown'." Question explained, "It happened a few weeks back after they allegedly confessed their crimes on all media." He soon rubbed his chin."Now what's interesting here is that the authorities believe that the thieves may be the ones who caused this mental shutdown based solely on the connection they made with their past victims that turned themselves over; a red calling card. Apparently the calling card that was given to the police was found in the victim's household before the mental collapse. So their entire argument is only based on the fact that the victim was holding the calling card itself before the victim died, yet they did not elaborate on the method on what they used to trigger the shutdown...Why?" The Question asked, falling silent for a few seconds. "It should be simple enough to at least come up with a reason on how this happened; an epidemic, a disease, faulty nano tech, anything that's scientifically bad...So why did they not have an answer? Why just blame the thieves?" He soon looked up to Constantine. "I have a hunch that the Thieves were innocent, and the one that caused the Mental Shutdown is something much, much worse...Something affiliated with magic, perhaps?" He suggested, shoving his hands back onto his pockets.

"That makes sense, but I've never seen anything like this before," Constantine said as he began to deduce the possible suspects, "Considering all the yanks don't give a toss about what's happening to the city... My guess would be it's someone of great power, that could control the minds of the masses, something that hasn't met John Constantine..."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

"That makes sense, but I've never seen anything like this before," Constantine said as he began to deduce the possible suspects, "Considering all the yanks don't give a toss about what's happening to the city... My guess would be it's someone of great power, that could control the minds of the masses, something that hasn't met John Constantine..."

"Or me." Harleen butted in "So, we're going on the idea that these Thieves are innocent and some kind of magic is behind it? I mean, if these guys are just thieves, or with a name like that possibly a rock band why would some big, powerful bozo want to blame them for all of this?" She began to pace back and fourth, thinking out loud "I say we sit down and talk to these Phantom Thieves guys. Maybe if they don't know anything they can at least perform one of their songs for us! It's been too long since I saw a rock and roll band up close." She stopped pacing, a look of excitement on her face

"That's if we're not counting the one I tried to start myself after the Regime fell. It never got off the ground becuase Bats hated the idea. Maybe it was the name? Oh! Or the numbers?! Tell ya what, we deal with this magic stuff first and then when I get back to my own universe you guys can come with and we'll start our band whether Bats likes it or not."

She rested an arm on Constantine's shoulder
"We'll be Harley and the Trenchcoats!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

(Ultraverse)

Jolie took one step forwards and behind her back reached for her bastard sword just in case things took an uglier turn.
"I can tell you're lost." Jolie spoke calmly "I too need to eat in order to survive." She showed her fangs as her eyes turned black "See." She pointed at her fangs, retracting them as she continued to speak "Eating people is wrong. Once you've taken someone's life, you can never give it back. I still feed, I just do it without killing. You can do the same."

Jolie offered the girl her hand, while her other was still reaching for the sword, ready to draw at a moment's notice.

Rumia's eyebrows rose as Jolie showed her teeth to her. As Jolie offered an outsretched hand to her, Rumia's arms lowered.

31770008-A9B0-4A1A-9445-88B3494E9B02-4928-000005D4DB4472A7.jpeg

"Eh? Is that soo~?" Rumia asked. "I like eating humans, though. That's what a youkai's supposed to do."

5F2267C8-4C07-454C-9A25-00F67A8096B8-4928-000005D4EA10AB6E.jpeg

"Mmgh...my stomach still hurts..." The girl whined. She backed away from Jolie a little, and after spotting some raw pork tenderloin on one of the counters, started reaching over to grab it with her little hands. "Hey, human...I want to eat you, too," Rumia called out in the room, referring to Oliver, who had already made his escape. "Where are you?"

Phantom Thieves of Gotham
Interaction: Harley( The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ), Constantine( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )
10/28
Evening
-Question-​
"Exactly my point, Harley. We can't rule out their involvement in this, but there's a problem." Question nodded at Harley, who soon went on about a Regime. It was an interesting thought, but one he could seek out another time. "We don't have any leads on their identities yet. I just caught wind of them recently, so information is a bit scarce..." She soon mentioned about taking the three of them into her universe to start a band. "I can't join you on the band, Harley. I have a lot of conspiracies to tackle and I promised Huntress to take her out for dinner sometime this month." He shrugged, "If I don't comply to her wishes, she'll break my back...Or worse." Shivers ran down his spine for a brief moment, which prompted him to tuck his fedora.

"I'll look into the Phantom Thieves for now. I'll notify you if I find something interesting or sense something wrong with the city." Question said, walking towards the stairwell. "John, mind if you assemble the League Dark in our next meeting? I feel as if we're about to get involved into something catastrophic." With that, he left, his hands shoved into his pocket. "...If anyone needs me tomorrow, I'll be paying Little Miss Okumura a visit."

10/29
Early Morning
Interaction: Little Miss Okumura​
Question sees himself inside the Okumura household, examining a red calling card he took from the GCPD last night. It was the very same calling card that Haru's father received before the Mental Shutdown occurred. He sat on the couch, waiting patiently for Haru to come down the stairs. If Harley were to come along, he would probably tell her to stand guard outside, in case the Thieves would be kind enough to pay them a visit. Question had a fun time with Huntress breaching the GCPD to retrieve the Calling Card addressed to Okumura. He deduced that his daughter may have something to do with the Thieves...A potential ally to them, in fact.

"Sir Kunikazu Okumura, the great profiteering sinner of greed. Your success and global fame exists due to the tyranny you reign over your employees. Thus, we have decided to make you confess all your crimes with your own mouth." Question read the card out loud, knowing that the girl would hear this...

Star vs. The Guardians of the Galaxy
"Yeah..." Minako let out a warm smile, recalling the past bonds. She recalled that the one she formed the Sun Arcana bond before was a terminally ill boy, who wrote a story about a pink alligator...Would Star's story take a dark turn? As Minako was pondering that, Star pulled out a giant red scissors out of seemingly nowhere. At this point, Minako didn't mind all this bizarre things going on, but she just had to ask. "I've been wondering what is Mewni since you mentioned it. Is it your home or something?" She asked as she walked towards Star. It was obvious that she is eager, yet curious to see what it really was...

12 da- "Hey! Nothing of any importance happened 12 days ago no RPer is interested in that!" "Didn't we also say we weren't gonna do this?" "That's exactly what we said! Now let's go fall through a wormhole!"

Just like that two portals appeared from above, and Deadpool and Gintoki fell, and in a very coincidental way, the two fell and ended up in a yaoi position, "Now that's just cold!" "I don't know some people like the kinky yaoi stuff..." Deadpool said seductively and gave one little wink. "Oh, boy..."

Deadpool however kept going with the moment, taking out a stereotypical 1800's southern girl hat from his satchel as well as a fan as well, and began fanning himself while still ontop of Gintoki speaking like a stereotypical southern girl as well, "Oh my! Is it just me y'all or ain't it gettin' all steamy in 'ere! Oh wait it's just this rugged, dashing, handsome young man I am mounted on!" This ended up setting off Gintoki however.

"Nuh uh! That's just you! I am up for getting it on, but not with you right this god damn second you clingy body bag corpse looking ninja wannabe. "Ah, fine... But if you ever want some, ya got some my man! But hey RPers, lets not go making shipping fests eh? We don't need ships that won't sail, although, Spideypool shall never die!" "Shippers are quite persistent, if fanboys and girls can't get it on with body pillows, or with us personally, they force ourselves with others. It's the mating call of otaku and nerds everywhere.. Now uh, let's get off me shall we, your lucky I am not a woman nor the stereotypical woman either, I would have totally beaten the shit out of you right there... Now uh, mind getting off?"

Deadpool then agreed to get off, and he then realized Rick and Morty, standing there, after it seemed appearing in the area themselves, "Welp, it appears we landed in a multiverse within a multiverse, because if Rick and Morty are here... Yeah uhhh, I gotta drink this one through this is going to be an absolute doozy... As they always say... Lubba wubba dub dub!" With that Deadpool took out from his magic satchel a flask similar to Rick's with beer in it and Deadpool's logo on it, and took a good long sip of it. "I think you flipped it around... Ah, screw it I will drink to that, give it here." Deadpool then gave over his flask to Gintoki who drank some more of it, and gave it over to Deadpool.

"Oh hey, Deadpool..." Rick said to the Merc, "I'm not here for the Szechuan Sauce they discontinued that stuff here around the same time as my universe did... W-w-we're here to get some Ice Cream... Y-y-you know the kind that's not ruined by S*uuurp*mmer..."
"Hey, Rick... I think we should go... You know... Because the Ice Cream shop might close..." Morty said.
Henderson was rolling along the highway, and fast. Not because he was drunk (Though he was) or didnt give a fuck about the law (which he didn't) but because he was, at the present moment, being pursued by an immense dark beast. He floored the pedal and was speeding away from said beast, which had a serpentine form with tendrils sprouting out every which way, when suddenly a portal opened to his immediate front. Without a possibility to react, he sped into it.
Other Town... idk. Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Henderson emerged from the portal just as the song switched on his radio, speeding over, he drifted to a halt near three strange men. One wore spandex, another was some sort of asian dude, and the last... well the last reminded Henderson of himself in many ways. With the radio still blaring, he got out. "What the fuck is this place, then?" He had picked up his scottish accent. He looked around, and when he looked to his right, his eyes popped. "Shit! Where is..." He patted his right shoulder frantically and ran back to the car, leaning into the back seat before coming back out with a stuffed parrot on his shoulder. "Sorry about that..." He looked to the parrot "and sorry to you, too. I'd never forget ya Rupert." He patted it on the head, staggering a bit and looking back to the three men. "Anyways, the name's Henderson. This here is my first mate Rupert. Who are you lot?"

(The music coming from his car)

Interaction: Harley( The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ), Constantine( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )
10/28
Evening
-Question-​
"Exactly my point, Harley. We can't rule out their involvement in this, but there's a problem." Question nodded at Harley, who soon went on about a Regime. It was an interesting thought, but one he could seek out another time. "We don't have any leads on their identities yet. I just caught wind of them recently, so information is a bit scarce..." She soon mentioned about taking the three of them into her universe to start a band. "I can't join you on the band, Harley. I have a lot of conspiracies to tackle and I promised Huntress to take her out for dinner sometime this month." He shrugged, "If I don't comply to her wishes, she'll break my back...Or worse." Shivers ran down his spine for a brief moment, which prompted him to tuck his fedora.

"I'll look into the Phantom Thieves for now. I'll notify you if I find something interesting or sense something wrong with the city." Question said, walking towards the stairwell. "John, mind if you assemble the League Dark in our next meeting? I feel as if we're about to get involved into something catastrophic." With that, he left, his hands shoved into his pocket. "...If anyone needs me tomorrow, I'll be paying Little Miss Okumura a visit."
"Sure, go ahead! traumatize a kid," Constantine threw up his arms, "If you need me, I'm going to check if ol' Swamp-Thing knows anything about this..."
and with that Constantine departs.
10/29
Early Morning
Interaction: Little Miss Okumura​
Question sees himself inside the Okumura household, examining a red calling card he took from the GCPD last night. It was the very same calling card that Haru's father received before the Mental Shutdown occurred. He sat on the couch, waiting patiently for Haru to come down the stairs. If Harley were to come along, he would probably tell her to stand guard outside, in case the Thieves would be kind enough to pay them a visit. Question had a fun time with Huntress breaching the GCPD to retrieve the Calling Card addressed to Okumura. He deduced that his daughter may have something to do with the Thieves...A potential ally to them, in fact.

"Sir Kunikazu Okumura, the great profiteering sinner of greed. Your success and global fame exists due to the tyranny you reign over your employees. Thus, we have decided to make you confess all your crimes with your own mouth." Question read the card out loud, knowing that the girl would hear this...
Haru shocked when she saw the faceless man in her home.
'I-i-is that a shadow? Here?! In the real world?'
"Um... Hello?" Haru muttered as she regained her composure.

"Yeah..." Minako let out a warm smile, recalling the past bonds. She recalled that the one she formed the Sun Arcana bond before was a terminally ill boy, who wrote a story about a pink alligator...Would Star's story take a dark turn? As Minako was pondering that, Star pulled out a giant red scissors out of seemingly nowhere. At this point, Minako didn't mind all this bizarre things going on, but she just had to ask. "I've been wondering what is Mewni since you mentioned it. Is it your home or something?" She asked as she walked towards Star. It was obvious that she is eager, yet curious to see what it really was...
"Then let's go!" Star said as she used her Dimensional Scissors to open a portal to her home dimension of Mewni, "This is going to be fun!"
Star then grabbed Minako and ran into the portal.
latest

The two found themselves in the High-Fantasy and very Medieval land of Mewni.
"Welcome to Mewni!" Star said rather excitedly.

Henderson emerged from the portal just as the song switched on his radio, speeding over, he drifted to a halt near three strange men. One wore spandex, another was some sort of asian dude, and the last... well the last reminded Henderson of himself in many ways. With the radio still blaring, he got out. "What the fuck is this place, then?" He had picked up his scottish accent. He looked around, and when he looked to his right, his eyes popped. "Shit! Where is..." He patted his right shoulder frantically and ran back to the car, leaning into the back seat before coming back out with a stuffed parrot on his shoulder. "Sorry about that..." He looked to the parrot "and sorry to you, too. I'd never forget ya Rupert." He patted it on the head, staggering a bit and looking back to the three men. "Anyways, the name's Henderson. This here is my first mate Rupert. Who are you lot?"
"Oh, hi! I'm Morty and this is my Grandpa Rick," Morty greeted Henderson.
Rick looked annoyed that he has to greet another random character, "Look, me and my bitch-ass pussy of a grandson--"
"Aw Jeez," Morty looked down in disappointment.
"-- are only here for some ice cream... so I don't have time to say *uurp*hi, since I'm too smart for you people!"
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Coruscant, Level 1313-Star Wars Universe
Four men sat around a table in a cramped apartment that smelled of bodily functions. One man, in a wheelchair, spoke up first.

"Alright. I've been casing this place with some hired help, and I may have found us a way to pull this off cleanly."

Another, dressed in a sweat and blood stained white tank top and similarly stained jeans, spoke up next.

"Lester, buddy, you know no mess is no fun!"

"Let's not turn this into a bloodbath here, T. Don't want to cause too much of a scene," replied a man in a blue suede dress jacket and similarly styled pants.

"That's enough out of both of you! I've brought in some help for this one, and I feel like we're gonna have to grab some additional help to get this thing set up and done right."

As if on cue, two men entered the apartment. One dressed in a winter parka with a fuzzy hood and the other wearing a dirty jacket and goggles. Both carried strange looking weapons.

"Hello gentlemen. I heard you were looking for some help for a heist, and I thought I'd...lend you a hand."

(GTA 1313 - COMING SOON)

Last edited by a moderator:
[ SOMEWHERE ELSE, BUT STILL NEAR PONYVILLE ]
From somewhere behind the knight come the sound of soft hoof-falls on grass. A soothing and feminine voice spoke to him.
"Well, what have we here?
A knight, it seems, though like none I have seen.
But one who inspires courage, or fear?
Are you well, sir? Injured? Or have you simply run out of steam?"
Equestria
Interaction: A Talking Pony...?( Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal )
Donovan didn't flinch when he heard a feminine voice found it's way towards his withering ears. It's unlike any voice he heard throughout the lands, unlike the voice of the pesky Shield Knight, who once drove him near the gates of hell nor the Enchantress, who cursed him with immortality, forever bound to her magic.

"Pain?...I no longer feel pain." Donovan's reply. "I am not what you call living, nor am I dead...My humanity taken from me for all eternity. Yet to answer your inquiry..." He soon rose forward, leaning forward as he lett out a sigh along with it, the clanking of his armor. "I am well...Though I must wonder whose land have I trespassed to..." Donovan soon turned to the source of the voice, seeing a small looking horse behind him. Yet, there was no sign of the rider. No saddle, nor can he see a part of the woman who spoke to him. It left him to wonder who was he speaking to all this time, glancing back at the direction he was facing before. "...What kind of hellish sorcery am I experiencing now..?" He muttered in a sour tone, his palm rubbing the top of his helm as if it was his forehead.

Interaction: Lil' Miss Okumura( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )
-10/29-
Early Morning
'That, is The Question.'​
"This must be the exact spot and the exact time where your father read that terrifying calling card which led to your father's death, is it not?" Question continued, staring blankly(Literally) at the Okumura as he placed the calling card on a porcelain table. "I'm sure you're still haunted by his death...So I'll hold back." He soon stood up, fixing his dark gloves as he approached her. "Think of this as a game of 20 Questions, and in the end, I'll identify if the 'Phantom Thieves' really did kill your father...Let's begin." He said, crossing his arms. "Who brought the calling card to this household? Was it delivered, given or did it appear out of nowhere?" He asked, knowing that the Okumura could answer it. Witnesses claim that no one entered the household by the time Kunikazu found it, so it's possible that Okumura's daughter received it and delivered it by the Thieves orders. If so, why? What do they gain by doing so? Does it align to their method of 'changing hearts'? So many questions, yet so little time...

Interaction: Star(Sun Arcana Rank 1)​
Minako was soon dragged into the portal by Star, dragging her into a bluish portal leading to somewhere else. Light filled her vision for a brief while, and soon followed by the wind breezing around her. She soon saw what appears to be a medieval looking village in front of her, and on the distance, a towering castle.

"Woah..." Minako gasp in awe as she took in the surroundings. The atmosphere is different, almost reminiscent of the Dark Hour, yet more calm and peaceful. "It looks like something out of an Shounen Manga(Action Comic)..." She commented, looking back at Star. "So...Are we gonna go around town or something?" She asked, curious as to what they're gonna do there...

Interaction: Star(Sun Arcana Rank 1)​
Minako was soon dragged into the portal by Star, dragging her into a bluish portal leading to somewhere else. Light filled her vision for a brief while, and soon followed by the wind breezing around her. She soon saw what appears to be a medieval looking village in front of her, and on the distance, a towering castle.

"Woah..." Minako gasp in awe as she took in the surroundings. The atmosphere is different, almost reminiscent of the Dark Hour, yet more calm and peaceful. "It looks like something out of an Shounen Manga(Action Comic)..." She commented, looking back at Star. "So...Are we gonna go around town or something?" She asked, curious as to what they're gonna do there...

"Well, duh!" Star said before she noticed her parents taking a stroll through the city, "But not here... We're way too close to where I use to live... Y'know? It's boring!" Star said oddly worried as she pushed Minako to a much more... "rural" portion of Mewni.
"You'll want to have the real Mewni experience!" Star said as she looked behind herself to make sure her parents weren't around.
"Oh look! Souvenirs!" Star pointed at some merchants selling oddly disturbing things.
latest
latest

Interaction: Lil' Miss Okumura( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )
-10/29-
Early Morning
'That, is The Question.'​
"This must be the exact spot and the exact time where your father read that terrifying calling card which led to your father's death, is it not?" Question continued, staring blankly(Literally) at the Okumura as he placed the calling card on a porcelain table. "I'm sure you're still haunted by his death...So I'll hold back." He soon stood up, fixing his dark gloves as he approached her. "Think of this as a game of 20 Questions, and in the end, I'll identify if the 'Phantom Thieves' really did kill your father...Let's begin." He said, crossing his arms. "Who brought the calling card to this household? Was it delivered, given or did it appear out of nowhere?" He asked, knowing that the Okumura could answer it. Witnesses claim that no one entered the household by the time Kunikazu found it, so it's possible that Okumura's daughter received it and delivered it by the Thieves orders. If so, why? What do they gain by doing so? Does it align to their method of 'changing hearts'? So many questions, yet so little time...

Haru looked worried, she needed to answer correctly any slip up might mean the end of the Phantom Thieves, "M-my father found the calling card in his study... I'm not sure who brought the calling card to him..."

[ PONYVILLE OUTSKIRTS ]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

It was, of course, everyone's favorite rhyming zebra.

MnPjOMj.png

She continued in her particularly rhythmical way of speaking.

"Be calm, my grumpy armored friend.
There is no witchcraft here. The world is not coming to an end.
You are in Ponyville, and now it is my turn to ponder -
From where have you come? From your looks, I think it must be quite a ways yonder."

Bound for Morty: Russo's Revengeance
Rick and Morty arrived at the Ice Cream Parlor...
"Finally, I thought w-w-we're never gonna get here..." Rick sighed in relief.
"Yeah! With an hour to spare!" Morty said as he checked his watch.
Rick walked up to the counter, "Okay, give me your best flavors..."
"Sorry, we're closed..." said a masked cashier.
"But the sign says, 'Open'..." Rick pointed out as he turned around.
Just then the Cashier smacked Rick with a folded steel chair.
"Oh jeez! Rick! Are you okay?!" Morty cried out, "I-i-is this one of those Purge planets?!"
The Cashier jumped over the counter and took off his mask.

"Oh gr*uurp*t, it's you..." Rick weakly said as he lied on the floor.
"Uh who is he, Rick?" Morty asked worriedly as he back slowly away.
"I'm Vince Russo, Bro... I Book Wrestling... And Right now, Bro... You're in a Universe where the power of the writer belongs to no TV execs or some big wig... It belongs to me, Bro..." Russo explained.

"Do you really need to say 'Bro' that much?" Morty asked with a hint of annoyance, "I mean doesn't that get annoying after a while?"
Russo then smacked Morty over the head with the steel chair.
All Morty could say was, "Oh Jeez..."
Before Morty fell unconscious, he could hear Rick calling him, "A Punk Ass Bitch who can't take a Steel Chair..."
Russo then grabbed a phone from his coat, "Bro, I got Rick..."
Over the other end of the line...
CardboardDarthVader.png
"Bro, you remember the deal, Bro?" Russo asked 'Dark Daddy' on the other end.
"Uh, sure... just-just gimme a bit okay... This is a very special moment for me!" Dark Daddy replied.

Last edited:
[ULTRAVERSE]
[CHATTING WITH NIKOLA TESLA]

It took Rick a moment to get over the fact he was talking with a scientist long thought to be dead in the seemingly modern day New York, and not mention said was also wearing a suit that reminded him of Iron Man, Rick could hear the mask giggling to himself in the back of his head, he really liked seeing Rick squirm. He let out a sigh before answering Mr. Tesla "Yeah actually. I have been seeing way too many portals as of late"

[MARKET, MAIN STREET, PONYVILLE, EQUESTRIA]
[RUNNING TIDYING_UP.EXE]
Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal
Codsworth hadn't taken notice of the unicorn intending to blasting him apart, well not immediately anyway, Codsworth still very busy with cleaning up the mess he had invariably caused with his arrival.

But when he did take notice of her, he reacted in a way that she certainly wouldn't have expected. "Ah. Greetings, I am Codsworth, just doing some tidying up. I didn't think my arrival would have caused such a commotion, so I feel it's only right for me to fix this mess"

Codsworth sounded rather chipper despite his rather apologetic phrasing,

-10/29-
Early Morning
Question
Interaction: Lil' Miss Okumurua( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )
"I see..." Question said, rubbing his chin as he took note of her worried expression. "So there's the possibility that the thieves broke into this house the night prior to receiving the card." He thought about how would the Thieves gotten in for a second. 'It's obvious that the Thieves' goal is to make their targets confess, considering the fact that the calling card stated that Kinukazu, at the time, will confess his own crimes to the public. Yet after a certain amount of time, he did so without a fight...That's when he died.' Question nodded, looking back at Haru. "Tell me. Did your father do or say any peculiar things the day after he received the Calling card? Do not mention the part where he held the conference when he admitted his crimes. That's too obvious." He asked, thinking that there's a chance of some phenomenon going on behind the scenes. "Something different than his daily routine."

Star V The Guardians of the Galaxy
Interaction: Star and the Merchants of Mewni
"Well try climbing the same, monster filled tower every night. Then we'll talk about boring!" Minako joked with half-truths as Star pushed her to the more, rural part of the city, filled with various merchants selling some items which caught her attention. There's only one thing Minako in mind when shopping for items; Will it be useful for the team? Is it food? Is it delicious?! And most of all, can she afford it? And so, she decided to window shop for a bit, looking at the various items the merchants have to offer. Goblin's Head? Probably an accessory of some sort. Hydra Tail Apples? Looks too reminiscent of Fuuka's cooking back in her early days, but it might be decent. "These look good." Minako picked a Tail Apple, particularly, the one with the bone sticking out of it. "How much is it?" She asked, placing it back on the tray to search her pockets for some Yen. At least there's gotta be at least 2000 or 5000 Yen she left in her pockets before she became the seal, right?...Right?!

Equestria
Interaction: Talking, Rhyming Zebra( Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal )
"Good...I have had enough being inflicted with sorcery for my lifetime." Donovan said, standing up. He soon faced the tiny zebra, towering over he. "Ponyville?...I must've wandered onto foreign lands." He mumbled,rubbing the back of his neck, his cloak covering most of his body. "I come from a valley far away. Adventurers would often roam the lands in search of treasure and such precious objects." Soon enough, he began to float a few meters off the ground, his cloak fully covering it. "However, I have given up that life and reside in the Lich Yard...Judging by the absence of that wretched Tower of Fate, I can tell for certain that I am not anywhere near 'home'." He said, looking around. "I am Donovan. Though I am known as the Spectre Knight. I wish to know your name, creature."

[ MARKET, MAIN STREET, PONYVILLE, EQUESTRIA ]
billthesomething billthesomething
"IMPENDIENDUM!"

The unicorn screamed her magic word as soon as Codsworth started speaking, and her horn flashed brightly, then stopped glowing. To an outside observer, nothing else happened. To Codsworth, if he had a sense of touch or an equivalent, he might have felt a mild tingling as an invisible wave of magic passed over him.

However, the spell had absolutely no effect on him, which was rather apparent as he went right on speaking and cleaning. The unicorn's reaction was rare for her: she was suddenly unsure of herself. For a moment, she just stood there dumbly.

She managed to gather her wits.

"Oculomagium," she intoned, this time using her inside voice, although she was still clearly rather tense. But, nope. This floating, entirely mechanical, non-living, and seemingly intelligent object was not using a magical source of energy, or even enchanted in any way, so far as she could tell. And yet, it was totally immune to one of her most powerful spells.

It was infuriating, but she knew better than to keep wasting magic. This thing was utterly beyond her experience. Perhaps other measures were called for.

She trotted right up to it, and - taking care not to touch those rather unfriendly-looking arms - roughly poked at his chassis with a hoof, still squinting suspiciously.

"Just what in the name of Equestria ARE you?"

[ PONYVILLE OUTSKIRTS ]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
The zebra instinctively took a step back as the creature rose to its full height, but she didn't appear overly concerned.

"Zecora is what you may call me, tall and spooky one from far away.
But I know nothing of the lands you say.
How is it you have ended up lying out here, in the middle of the day?"

-10/29-
Early Morning
Question
Interaction: Lil' Miss Okumurua( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )
"I see..." Question said, rubbing his chin as he took note of her worried expression. "So there's the possibility that the thieves broke into this house the night prior to receiving the card." He thought about how would the Thieves gotten in for a second. 'It's obvious that the Thieves' goal is to make their targets confess, considering the fact that the calling card stated that Kinukazu, at the time, will confess his own crimes to the public. Yet after a certain amount of time, he did so without a fight...That's when he died.' Question nodded, looking back at Haru. "Tell me. Did your father do or say any peculiar things the day after he received the Calling card? Do not mention the part where he held the conference when he admitted his crimes. That's too obvious." He asked, thinking that there's a chance of some phenomenon going on behind the scenes. "Something different than his daily routine."
"H-h-he got the police involved... and apart from that... nothing unusual until his public confession..." Haru nervously explained.

Star V The Guardians of the Galaxy
Interaction: Star and the Merchants of Mewni
"Well try climbing the same, monster filled tower every night. Then we'll talk about boring!" Minako joked with half-truths as Star pushed her to the more, rural part of the city, filled with various merchants selling some items which caught her attention. There's only one thing Minako in mind when shopping for items; Will it be useful for the team? Is it food? Is it delicious?! And most of all, can she afford it? And so, she decided to window shop for a bit, looking at the various items the merchants have to offer. Goblin's Head? Probably an accessory of some sort. Hydra Tail Apples? Looks too reminiscent of Fuuka's cooking back in her early days, but it might be decent. "These look good." Minako picked a Tail Apple, particularly, the one with the bone sticking out of it. "How much is it?" She asked, placing it back on the tray to search her pockets for some Yen. At least there's gotta be at least 2000 or 5000 Yen she left in her pockets before she became the seal, right?...Right?!
Star's parents eventually made their way closer to the merchants
'Why now?!'
"You don't want those!" Star smacked the Hydra Tail Apples out of Minako's hand, "Our time's up! We gotta go back home!" Star frantically used her dimensional scissors to cut another portal back to Marco's house.

Back in the Diaz Household...
"Well that's just a taste of the Mewni lifestyle!" Star said between breaths before she used her wand to make a comfy chair for both Minako and herself.

____

Meanwhile, Rocket in a tree surveyed Star's wand...
"So, that's where the energy surge's comin' from..." Rocket smirked.
"Gotcha..." Rocket said along with a new voice...
Rocket turned around to meet face to face a frog looking monster thing.
latest

Last edited:
"Just what in the name of Equestria ARE you?"
Codsworth didn't feel Ms. Force's magic spell, But he did register her prodding him, he turns his upper body to face her and looked at her with his middle eye but kept his two other eyes looking at the mess he was tending to "I believe I have already informed you, I'm Codsworth."

But he quickly realized that she might have been asking what he WAS, and not who, so Codsworth took a second to look through his files and found the script to his introductory speech, he made a sound as if he was clearing his throat then began going through the script "I am a Mr. Handy a creation of General Atomics International and RobCo Industries. I'm a utility robot created to fulfill a variety of household chores, such as Cleaning, Gardening, and even Babysitting, or in short, i am a robot butler. I am also capable of telling jokes" Codsworth let out a chortle when he finished his speech

Users who are viewing this thread

Back