• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom)

Ultraverse- Nikola Tesla

Still scanning the area for anomolies, Tesla spotted a blur of red travel down a street from the rooftop he was on. Estimating the speed it was going at, Tesla realised he wouldn't be able to catch up with it. Predicting what direction it was traveling in and where it might go on the other hand, was possible for him albeit difficult considering the speed it was going at.

He predicted a course and flew in the direction, hoping to get a gimpse of what was causing the red blur once it stopped running.

Thawne Thawne

[ EQUESTRIA ]
billthesomething billthesomething
Through the walls of the schoolhouse came the muffled sounds of little children talking and laughing. After a moment, a grown-up lady's voice rose to be heard over the rest. If Codsworth's "hearing" (reception?) was good enough, he might be able to make out the words. "All right, class, let's settle down, and open our astronomy books to page 93. Now, we all know that Princess Luna raises the moon and the stars every night. But can anypony tell me what a star is?"

Across town, Dosey Doe was hard at work as Miss Hoofer Steps' teaching assistant at the dance hall. Force Magnitude was at the market, wearing her saddlebags, trading rare and expensive herbs and other ingredients picked from the Everfree Forest for her weekly groceries.

At Canterlot Castle, a certain large white princess looked up from a massive stack of paperwork she was slowly working her way through, signing each trivial request for funding or whatever, concern on her features. The pegasus guards posted at either side of her throne looked at each other, and then at her. One spoke up. "Is - is everything okay, your Highness?"

"No. It isn't."

"Um... what's wrong?" asked the guard, nervously.

"I don't know."

-Equestia-
Interaction: None​

Way over the outskirts of Ponyville, an armored man clad in a red cloak laid on the grass. He never moved, nor did he appear to be breathing. He just...Stared at the pristine clear sky, wondering where he really is. He only recalled destroying some glassware one night before passing out, which never happened before considering he's basically undead.

Donovan contemplated on what he should do now that the enchantress is vanquished. He knew for a fact that he is no longer bound to her, and he might wither very soon. Yet he just laid there, remembering a fond memory...

-Stars Vs. Guardians of the Galaxy-
Interaction: Minako( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )
"Uh, I don't know..." Marco said worriedly as his adventures with Star made him extremely cautious about new people who visit them...
"SURE YOU CAN!" Star said very excitedly as she pulled Minako inside the house.
Star showed Minako around the Diaz' household.
"Oh, and did you know I'm a magical princess! From another dimension?!" Star said excitedly as if she wanted to properly introduce herself to impress her new friend.
ad187cc09fd3.gif
The Fire grew more intense...
"Star! I told you to stop introducing yourself like that!" Marco shouted as he brought a bucket of water to douse the flames.

The Door bell rang...
Mr. Diaz walked up to answer it.
"Hello?" Mr. Diaz asked as he opened the door only to be greeted by the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Mr. Diaz turned around and cheerfully called for Marco, "Marco, Your friends are here! They even brought a cute raccoon!"
"OH THAT'S IT!" Rocket shouted and attempted to attack Mr. Diaz only to be restrained by Groot who simply said, "I am Groot."
"I told them not to bring the raccoon..." Marco said as he walked towards the door before he slowed his pace "Wait... What?"

-Phantom Thieves of Gotham-
Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
10/28
Evening​

Meanwhile, at the Bat signal...

A Bat didn't answer the call of the Question... but it was none other than the occult detective, John Constantine.
"Sorry, but Bats is off with the Justice Round Table..." Constantine said before he lit his cigarette, "So you're stuck with me for a while... I'm guessin' you see it too... Gotham's changed..."

Harley Quinn: Phantom Thieves of Gotham

Upon seeing Constantine step out of the shadows Harleen waved at him "Hey John! I haven't seen you since we fought the guy from Legend...And ya know, reality got all weird. Weirder than usual, anyway." She paused, a pondering look was on her face "Unless of course you're not the John Constantine from my universe, you have no idea who I am and so you think I'm just some lunatic in makeup who happens to know your first name. Or just got a lucky guess."

She approached the Bat-Signal, walking even closer towards the two men in overcoats, shrugging.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Harley Quinn: Phantom Thieves of Gotham

Upon seeing Constantine step out of the shadows Harleen waved at him "Hey John! I haven't seen you since we fought the guy from Legend...And ya know, reality got all weird. Weirder than usual, anyway." She paused, a pondering look was on her face "Unless of course you're not the John Constantine from my universe, you have no idea who I am and so you think I'm just some lunatic in makeup who happens to know your first name. Or just got a lucky guess."

She approached the Bat-Signal, walking even closer towards the two men in overcoats, shrugging.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"So weird that the rest of human doesn't seem to notice... You know the universe mucked up when the crazy ones are the only ones who make sense..." Constantine said as he gestured to Harleen.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"So weird that the rest of human doesn't seem to notice... You know the universe mucked up when the crazy ones are the only ones who make sense..." Constantine said as he gestured to Harleen.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Well, I got no idea where Bats is so you're just going to have to settle for his sid...He asked me to stop calling myself that so let's go with buddy, I guess." She explained "To figure out what's going on anyway. Don't worry, I got a PHD." She reassured with a grin

Phantom Thieves of Gotham
~The Question~
Interaction: Harley Quinn?( The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ) John Constantine( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )
"Harley Quinn? Certainly not the company I expected." Question stated, walking over to the former villain...Or at least, he thinks she is. He soon circled around her, examining her features led outer appearance. The Harley Quinn he knows of certainly wouldn't dress so casually, and would often be seen in her Harlequin outfit...This is a different Harley, and that's for sure. "...And certainly not the Harley Quinn that I know of." He said, soon walking back to the Batsignal. The 'Harley Quinn' soon mentioned something about him being dead and coming from another universe... "Oh please." He scoffs as he turned back to face her. "As if I can get my hands on such a device..." He shrugs, crossing his arms. Just then, a dark and brooding voice decided to chime in. Turning to the direction of the voice, it was a middle aged blonde man, wearing an open trench coat, white polo and an ill-fitted red neck tie.

"John Constantine...Glad to see you've filled in." The Question replied, facing the the man. He was none other than John Constantine, part of the Justice League Dark faction, a group dedicated for supernatural happenings. "Yes. In fact, there are a lot of things came along with it, too." He soon took out a newspaper, showing it to Constantine. The Headline states that a group named the Phantom Thieves of Heart now had a bounty of 30 Million Dollars. "The news, for example...Isn't it strange that for such a group we saw no sign of existence up until now gain such a bounty?" He asked a theoretical question, knowing that Constantine will find it interesting.

Star Vs. The Guardians of the Galaxy
Interaction: ( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )
Minako was soon pulled in the house by Star and soon showed her around. Soon enough, Star mentions something about her being a Magical Princess from another dimension, which soon merited a scolding for Marco.

"Well...Guess I do have a fair share of strange things happening to me." Minako let out a giggle, causing her to recall a lot of her friends...They were like this, too, except older. Soon enough, Marco's father called out to them, saying that their friends have arrived...But the noises she heard afterwards say otherwise. She followed Marco towards the living, and soon spotted an odd group of misfits; A Talking, angry racoon. A Giant Tree person, a green skinned man and woman, and...Someone in the mask. He's the only normal looking one in the group. "Um...Do you know them, Marco-kun?" She asked, gripping her Evoker in alarm.

"Well...Guess I do have a fair share of strange things happening to me." Minako let out a giggle, causing her to recall a lot of her friends...They were like this, too, except older. Soon enough, Marco's father called out to them, saying that their friends have arrived...But the noises she heard afterwards say otherwise. She followed Marco towards the living, and soon spotted an odd group of misfits; A Talking, angry racoon. A Giant Tree person, a green skinned man and woman, and...Someone in the mask. He's the only normal looking one in the group. "Um...Do you know them, Marco-kun?" She asked, gripping her Evoker in alarm.
"Uh... No..." Marco said awkwardly.
Star jumped into the scene with her wand aimed at them, "Okay! Tell me who you guys are or else! I've got a Narwhal Blast ready for yah!"
"Whoa! Settle down, okay..." Star-Lord, with his hands raised, tried to calm Star down.
"Who sent you? Was it Ludo? Are you guys from St. O's?"
"Listen, I have no idea what you're even talking about..." Star-lord sighed and removed his mask, "I'm human... the name's Star-Lord and we're the Guardians of the Galaxy..."
Star-Lord gave a smug look which soon vanished once Star laughed.
"Seriously? Y'know there's only one Star on earth... and that's me, Star Butterfly, Princess of Mewni..." Star said proudly, "But since you're not trying to snatch my wand... I think you guys are a-okay in my book!"
"I am Groot..." Groot said.
"Nice to meet you!" Star said as she shook Groot's hand, "Marco, say hi to the nice Tree Person."
"Uh... Hi?" Marco waved meekly.
"I am Groot."
"You sure are..." Star giggled before leaned to Marco and whispered, "I think he's broken..."

Star vs. The Guardians of the Galaxy
Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Minako let go of her Evoker as the supposed leader of the group introduced himself. 'Starlord'...Odd name for a guy in the mask. Then again, the same goes for her waking up outside of Marco's house...She should apologize for that later. Other than that, Star and Marco decided to interact with the tree person, who keeps saying 'I am Groot' over and over again.

"Welp. This is quite the party we've gathered~" Minako let out a grin as she soon eyed Starlord's outfit. 'Yep. I'm TOTALLY not gonna question the mask.' Minako nodded to herself as she stared back at the mask's eyeholes. "So...What brings you here?" She asked, her eyes behind her back as her eyes glimmer in anticipation. His mask and entry is already mysterious enough, what more is the reason for their arrival at Marco's house? Must be the same reason why she randomly appeared on someone's lawn, too.

Minako let go of her Evoker as the supposed leader of the group introduced himself. 'Starlord'...Odd name for a guy in the mask. Then again, the same goes for her waking up outside of Marco's house...She should apologize for that later. Other than that, Star and Marco decided to interact with the tree person, who keeps saying 'I am Groot' over and over again.

"Welp. This is quite the party we've gathered~" Minako let out a grin as she soon eyed Starlord's outfit. 'Yep. I'm TOTALLY not gonna question the mask.' Minako nodded to herself as she stared back at the mask's eyeholes. "So...What brings you here?" She asked, her eyes behind her back as her eyes glimmer in anticipation. His mask and entry is already mysterious enough, what more is the reason for their arrival at Marco's house? Must be the same reason why she randomly appeared on someone's lawn, too.
"We detected a huge surge on energy here..." Star-Lord admitted.
"Not since Thanos obtained the Reality Gem have I witness such power..." Drax said.
"Yeah and since we're suppose to be protecting the Galaxy... We gotta find that thing and hand it over to the Nova Corps..." Star-Lord explained.
Star hid her wand behind her back, "Uh... What? There's nothing like that here... this is just a normal Earth house with normal Earth people..." Star laughed nervously.

Last edited:
(Ultraverse)
Ultraverse-Green Arrow
Darkness. That's all Oliver saw after the little girl had finally emerged. The woman had apparently caught his arrow and avoided the blow from his bow, and didn't seem the least bit fazed. She spoke a lot of nonsense that he didn't know anything about. Fae? Not human? Was she a meta? Was this little girl a meta? That's when things went dark. Oliver couldn't see anything. He retracted his arrow and placed it in his quiver from muscle memory. He grabbed the arrow next to it in his quiver and slammed it into the ground, it exploding in a bright flash of light and sparks. Since he was facing the window that he entered in when he had the arrow aimed at the woman who ambushed him, he darted in that direction to try and leave, only to be whisked away by a red blur followed by a trail of yellow lightning.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

As the vigilante was whisked away, Rumia was none the wiser. For all she knew, Oliver was still inside the dark room with no way to see.

Jolie's train of thought was interupted by the child Vampire finally speaking, as well as the room growing darker. Seeing in the dark was second nature to Vampires, espically to the Mekhet who were known for working well in the shadows. "I'm not human, I'm like you." She explained "You know what you are, right?" She spoke in a calming tone, slowly walking towards the child. "As for him, you can't eat him even if he is a bite. Besides, I need to ask him a few questions."
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thawne Thawne

Rumia, in her own darkness, ironically couldn't see Jolie approaching until she got much closer to Rumia.

9324A4D1-597A-4190-B1DB-2002EB1B2F6B-4928-000005D48C991EC2.jpeg

"...Why can't I eat him? Why can't I eat you, too? You two look like outsiders, and I'm allowed to eat them," Rumia said.

020F5819-1739-4AB3-83BA-D38CF407C448-4928-000005D4A4C468E7.jpeg

"You might be even tastier than the rest of this meat."

Rumia's thoughts immediately shifted to the idea of more food. After all, she was still incredibly hungry.
Thawne Thawne The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

"Thanos? Reality Gem? Nova Corp?" Minako, at this point, was more confused than ever. Thanos...That sounds suspiciously similar to Thanatos, one of her other 'selves'. However, whoever this Thanos is, he must be something on a whole other level from Nyx. Soon enough, Star began to laugh nervously, her hands behind her back. "Wait a second...Could that powerful thing be..." She soon pointed at Star, herself. "Behind her?" Minako suggested, pointing out a possibility.

"Thanos? Reality Gem? Nova Corp?" Minako, at this point, was more confused than ever. Thanos...That sounds suspiciously similar to Thanatos, one of her other 'selves'. However, whoever this Thanos is, he must be something on a whole other level from Nyx. Soon enough, Star began to laugh nervously, her hands behind her back. "Wait a second...Could that powerful thing be..." She soon pointed at Star, herself. "Behind her?" Minako suggested, pointing out a possibility.
Star-Lord stared down Star, which caused her to get even more nervous.
Star-Lord turned a dial on the side of his helmet causing it to disappear, "Well, Guess the thing's busted," he said before tossing it over to Rocket, "Rocket, can you fix it?"
"FIX IT?! IT WAS NEVER BUSTED TO BEGIN WITH!" Rocket ranted as he examined the scanner.
"Well, it's busted now... come on... let's go find that thing before it gets into the wrong hands..." Star-Lord said as the Guardians left the scene.
"Phew... That was close, huh Marco?" Star said with a sigh of relief.
"Yeah... and this costume's not made for Karate..." Marco replied.
Rocket turned to face Star prompting her to hide her wand behind her back once more
"Bye! Hope you find whatever you're looking for!" Star said happily.
Rocket rolled his eyes and walked away.

Through the walls of the schoolhouse came the muffled sounds of little children talking and laughing. After a moment, a grown-up lady's voice rose to be heard over the rest. If Codsworth's "hearing" (reception?) was good enough, he might be able to make out the words. "All right, class, let's settle down, and open our astronomy books to page 93. Now, we all know that Princess Luna raises the moon and the stars every night. But can anypony tell me what a star is?

[PONYVILLE SCHOOLHOUSE]
Codsworth was simply mesmerized with the building before him. As a Mr. Handy, Codsworth plain and simply was a (and still is in a way) total neat freak. so to see such a clean & well-maintained building out in the open when It had been so long since he had seen something so clean, (that wasn't in a vault anyway.) was simply majestic to the Mr. Handy

"How Peculiar?" Codsworth said to himself as he listened in on the class. which helped him in having gotten over his euphoria so he could actually begin to look around himself, for the first time. The grass and trees were the healthy shade of green. if he zoomed in he could see houses that looked to be straight out of a Grognak comic, and one that looked at first to be made from various baked goods. then were town's residents which could only be described as ponies (they were too small to be horses) that came in all the colors of the rainbow and then some.

"Oh Dear, It seems like were not in the Commonwealth anymore, RALPHIE" Codsworth let himself have a small chortle at his joke. before deciding to begin his exploration of this new world. so he began heading towards the town proper, cause it was only appropriate for a guest to introduce himself
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Meanwhile in the Ultraverse]
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Crenando Crenando
An eldritch portal appeared in the air and dropped off, the swole humanoid known as Rick Taylor on to one of the cities many rooftops "Okay where are we now?" Rick seemingly asking no one "Well Rickie, I already told you. Portal Hopping is a fucking Crapshoot, so don't fucking ask me!! For I don't fucking know until we explore this place!" The mask answered with a sneer "No need to yell, I just asking cause seemed to know where we were last time" Rick said while looking at the city around him, it reminded him of New York, So was he before the corrupted had invaded or was he simply in a different timeline.

He could see a red blur traveling through the streets below "The Fuck? Do you know about any corrupted that moves that fast?" "Nope, could be one of Dr. West's experiments, perhaps it's his delivery boy, you know move at such speeds that it simply snatch some poor shithead of the streets and bring it back to West, to experiment on." The Terror Mask stopped it's pondering when it began to sense something approaching them "Rick-O let's continue this discussion another timeI cause I think we company" Rick walked away from the edge and as the mask had said someone was indeed coming their way

"Nikola Tesla!?" Rick's jaw figuratively dropped to the floor at the sight of the serbian inventor

As She looked back at Starlord, she soon spotted an unusually handsome face which she has never seen before. Due to that, she just stood there...Starstruck about him. she shook off some lewd feminine thoughts about him just as the 'Guardians' soon left the scene, Minako couldn't help but feel like they'll come back. Considering that Star is a 'Magical Princess' after all, and that's gotta be alarming, especially due to her having something very powerful.

"Yeah...Wonder what that's all about." Minako muttered to herself, rubbing the back of her neck. "So, mind telling me about the whole 'Wand' fiasco?" She asked, closing the door before she walked towards the two. "I mean, I saw it in action, so there must be an explanation about why people want it." She rubbed her chin, attempting to make sense on the reasons for getting the wand...

As She looked back at Starlord, she soon spotted an unusually handsome face which she has never seen before. Due to that, she just stood there...Starstruck about him. she shook off some lewd feminine thoughts about him just as the 'Guardians' soon left the scene, Minako couldn't help but feel like they'll come back. Considering that Star is a 'Magical Princess' after all, and that's gotta be alarming, especially due to her having something very powerful.

"Yeah...Wonder what that's all about." Minako muttered to herself, rubbing the back of her neck. "So, mind telling me about the whole 'Wand' fiasco?" She asked, closing the door before she walked towards the two. "I mean, I saw it in action, so there must be an explanation about why people want it." She rubbed her chin, attempting to make sense on the reasons for getting the wand...
"Dunno... But they totally don't look like any of Ludo's usual monsters..." Star said as she chewed on her wand.
"Yeah, they actual looked competent, y'know?" Marco added before he gasped in shock, "WAIT! WHAT ABOUT THE CONVENTION! I'M GONNA BE LATE! SORRY! GOTTA GO! BYE!"
Marco ran off to the Convention.
"So... What do you wanna do for fun?" Star asked Minako.
**You might forge a bond with Star**

Last edited:
[ EQUESTRIA ]
billthesomething billthesomething

It just so happened that the first townsponies to notice Codsworth were the the most excitable and easily frightened in, potentially, all of Equestria: Daisy, Lilac, and Rose. They were tending to the school grounds, marking sure all the pretty flower bushes were getting plenty of water and pulling weeds.

"Look, Rose! It's awful, simply awful!" said Lilac.

"It's a malevolent mechanical monstrosity!" said Rose.

"Wow, really? You're alliterating right now? I mean, everypony ruuuuuunnn!!" said Daisy.

And run, they did. Naturally, this set off a chain reaction of terrified ponies throughout Ponyville. A couple of pegasi above noticed the commotion and flew off, scared witless. One of them hit a (strangely low-lying) cloud and went tumbling head over hooves into a nearby bush. After a moment, she poked her head out, unharmed, and flew off again.

If Codsworth continues into town, he will see ponies dash into their homes, shut and lock their doors (after snatching up their welcome mats), and close and shutter their windows. Ponyville is turned into a ghost town in short order. Rarely, he might catch a glimpse of a foal or colt peeking down at him from a second story window, only to be grabbed by a terrified parent before the window is blocked up again.

The ponies in the schoolhouse are still oblivious to his presence.

"Ludo's monsters?...Shadows?" Minako asked to herself as Star chewed on her wand, which actually looked like a small, red ball with a crystal star on the middle and wings on the side, now that she has a nice view of it. It would be impossible for Shadows to appear in the middle of the day, but if Star had experienced something like that then...Who knows what kind of dangers her powers may bring. Soon enough, Marco yelled about being late on the convention and headed out, which prompted Star to ask what she wants to do for fun. With a cheeky sneer, she picked a game she'd play if her friends were still here AND if she's curious about something.

"Truth or Dare?" She offered, letting out a mischievous smile.

**Social Link shall form later.

"Ludo's monsters?...Shadows?" Minako asked to herself as Star chewed on her wand, which actually looked like a small, red ball with a crystal star on the middle and wings on the side, now that she has a nice view of it. It would be impossible for Shadows to appear in the middle of the day, but if Star had experienced something like that then...Who knows what kind of dangers her powers may bring. Soon enough, Marco yelled about being late on the convention and headed out, which prompted Star to ask what she wants to do for fun. With a cheeky sneer, she picked a game she'd play if her friends were still here AND if she's curious about something.

"Truth or Dare?" She offered, letting out a mischievous smile.

**Social Link shall form later.
Star gasped, "I love truth or dare! As long as the game doesn't try to put us in a death trap until one of us tells the truth, it didn't go so well in my last sleepover..."

Last edited:
[PONYVILLE MARKET]
Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
"Oh, Dear. Am I that much of a ghastly sight?" Codsworth muttered as he continued on his path through town, while their reaction wasn't in any way pleasant it was far better than being shot on sight. absentmindedly tidying things up, adjusting flower pots, trimming uneven hedges with his buzzsaw, turning any knocked down chair upright. and all other things he had been originally produced to do

Phantom Thieves of Gotham
~The Question~
Interaction: Harley Quinn?( The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ) John Constantine( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )
"Harley Quinn? Certainly not the company I expected." Question stated, walking over to the former villain...Or at least, he thinks she is. He soon circled around her, examining her features led outer appearance. The Harley Quinn he knows of certainly wouldn't dress so casually, and would often be seen in her Harlequin outfit...This is a different Harley, and that's for sure. "...And certainly not the Harley Quinn that I know of." He said, soon walking back to the Batsignal. The 'Harley Quinn' soon mentioned something about him being dead and coming from another universe... "Oh please." He scoffs as he turned back to face her. "As if I can get my hands on such a device..." He shrugs, crossing his arms. Just then, a dark and brooding voice decided to chime in. Turning to the direction of the voice, it was a middle aged blonde man, wearing an open trench coat, white polo and an ill-fitted red neck tie.

"John Constantine...Glad to see you've filled in." The Question replied, facing the the man. He was none other than John Constantine, part of the Justice League Dark faction, a group dedicated for supernatural happenings. "Yes. In fact, there are a lot of things came along with it, too." He soon took out a newspaper, showing it to Constantine. The Headline states that a group named the Phantom Thieves of Heart now had a bounty of 30 Million Dollars. "The news, for example...Isn't it strange that for such a group we saw no sign of existence up until now gain such a bounty?" He asked a theoretical question, knowing that Constantine will find it interesting.

"I must be the one from another universe." Harleen explained, a pondering look on her face "Now I gotta figure out how to get home in time for girl's night. If I leave Bud and Lou alone too long with that dog-sitter I found on Craigslist they might run out of food and eat the furniture." Her face twisted into a look of horror "When they run out of furniture they might eat the dog-sitter!" She gasped "Oh no, my poor babies!" She then looked at Question and Constantine and cleared her throat "And the dog-sitter too, of course."

She peered over Constantine's shoulder at the newspaper "Thirty million? Even I never got bounties that high! What did these guys do, fart in the Pope's cereal?"

(Ultraverse)
Rumia, in her own darkness, ironically couldn't see Jolie approaching until she got much closer to Rumia.

"...Why can't I eat him? Why can't I eat you, too? You two look like outsiders, and I'm allowed to eat them," Rumia said.

"You might be even tastier than the rest of this meat."

Rumia's thoughts immediately shifted to the idea of more food. After all, she was still incredibly hungry.
Thawne Thawne The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Jolie took one step forwards and behind her back reached for her bastard sword just in case things took an uglier turn.
"I can tell you're lost." Jolie spoke calmly "I too need to eat in order to survive." She showed her fangs as her eyes turned black "See." She pointed at her fangs, retracting them as she continued to speak "Eating people is wrong. Once you've taken someone's life, you can never give it back. I still feed, I just do it without killing. You can do the same."

Jolie offered the girl her hand, while her other was still reaching for the sword, ready to draw at a moment's notice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Meanwhile in the Ultraverse]
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Crenando Crenando
An eldritch portal appeared in the air and dropped off, the swole humanoid known as Rick Taylor on to one of the cities many rooftops "Okay where are we now?" Rick seemingly asking no one "Well Rickie, I already told you. Portal Hopping is a fucking Crapshoot, so don't fucking ask me!! For I don't fucking know until we explore this place!" The mask answered with a sneer "No need to yell, I just asking cause seemed to know where we were last time" Rick said while looking at the city around him, it reminded him of New York, So was he before the corrupted had invaded or was he simply in a different timeline.

He could see a red blur traveling through the streets below "The Fuck? Do you know about any corrupted that moves that fast?" "Nope, could be one of Dr. West's experiments, perhaps it's his delivery boy, you know move at such speeds that it simply snatch some poor shithead of the streets and bring it back to West, to experiment on." The Terror Mask stopped it's pondering when it began to sense something approaching them "Rick-O let's continue this discussion another timeI cause I think we company" Rick walked away from the edge and as the mask had said someone was indeed coming their way

"Nikola Tesla!?" Rick's jaw figuratively dropped to the floor at the sight of the serbian inventor

Almost colliding with Rick, Tesla swerved to avoid him only to stop in his tracks and fly back in Rick's direction as the giger counter in his suit began to detect an anomoly at Rick's location. He looked at the red blur off in the distance and then flew back towards Rick, touching down on the building. He had predicted a number of locations that the blur might run to and he could investigate them later.

He cautiously walked towards Rick, seeing that the giger counter on his suit was increasing in it's readings as he got closer.
"You there." He spoke "This may seem like an odd question, but you havent seen any portals or strange things in this area? Aside from the red blur below and myself, that is."

The man was dressed oddly, with a mask taking up most of his face. Tesla had seen weirder things, however and although he studied the man with a raised eyebrow this was not completley out of the ordinary, not in his line of work anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back