• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Iridescence: OOC Chat

Not my best post I suppose but ech
gecko_moria_is_dissappoint_by_dukeoffunk.png

Moria is disappointed about no fighting going down

I think it'll stay active as long as we don't let it die. If SidTheSkid SidTheSkid takes atleast two more days to respond, I'm just going to activate a response that'll change that post.

I think it'll stay active as long as we don't let it die. If SidTheSkid SidTheSkid takes atleast two more days to respond, I'm just going to activate a response that'll change that post.
Didn't I only miss like one day? I'm kinda GMing and trying to revive someone's dead RP
All the while running two home businesses at once, i'll be posting here today

Didn't I only miss like one day? I'm kinda GMing and trying to revive someone's dead RP
All the while running two home businesses at once, i'll be posting here today

Yeah, you missed one day, but in that day, everything went to shit

Are you using the new Pennywise character or the old one
The new one doesn't seem to have the same charm as the old one (Well as charming as murderous clown's get) and I'm unsure if the new movie is out yet?

S Slick416

Last edited:
Guess who's finally back from vacation?

I'm so sorry, everyone- things were a little crazy this past week for my birthday. However now I'm in the car on the long two day trek back home, so it should not take me that long again! That being said, I'm sorry to everyone who was waiting on me, and I hope I'm still welcome to jump back into the fray.

Guess who's finally back from vacation?

I'm so sorry, everyone- things were a little crazy this past week for my birthday. However now I'm in the car on the long two day trek back home, so it should not take me that long again! That being said, I'm sorry to everyone who was waiting on me, and I hope I'm still welcome to jump back into the fray.

N'yellow! Welcome back!

Also, if WX saw four 'organics' including Peacock + the four previous livings, does that mean it'll try to allie with her because of it assuming she is also a robot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back