• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Iridescence: OOC Chat

Guess who's finally back from vacation?

I'm so sorry, everyone- things were a little crazy this past week for my birthday. However now I'm in the car on the long two day trek back home, so it should not take me that long again! That being said, I'm sorry to everyone who was waiting on me, and I hope I'm still welcome to jump back into the fray.
Welcome back
Good post too!

Dear lord, I have no clue what's even going on here because of all the updates that have happened, I've had so many people hop into a conversation with me and Boss with Crash
And it's just a complete cluster right now.

The one with WX I could follow because it was just made moments ago.

Okay

To sum it up, Locus joined the two. Then, Peacock ran in. She targeted Big Boss while Avery chased Crash. Peacock is allied with Big Boss and the gang while Crash is still chased by Avery. Got it?

Okay

To sum it up, Locus joined the two. Then, Peacock ran in. She targeted Big Boss while Avery chased Crash. Peacock is allied with Big Boss and the gang while Crash is still chased by Avery. Got it?

To be honest, with all this chaos ensuing i'm probably just gonna have Crash do his Little mental break down and form into a tornado full of woahs, swoop up Courage and then get out.
Way too much of a mess for me to handle right now.

To be honest, with all this chaos ensuing i'm probably just gonna have Crash do his Little mental break down and form into a tornado full of woahs, swoop up Courage and then get out.

Avery the Professional Birb With A Knif will remember this.

I feel you, tbh- that area is packed xDD

Again, I'm really sorry about making your character wait >.< But hey! At least you get to be a meat shield for WX's sweet, gentle soul!

...poor Colette

I feel you, tbh- that area is packed xDD

Again, I'm really sorry about making your character wait >.< But hey! At least you get to be a meat shield for WX's sweet, gentle soul!

...poor Colette

Cynthia's darker side isn't going to be too happy about that.

Well, I think these are the main groups that'll happen when Obsidian makes his Crash post:

Team 1: Big Boss, Locus, Peacock, Avery(?)

Team 2: Crash, Courage, Avery(?)

Team 3: WX, Cynthia

Team 4 (not here yet): Judge Fear, The Spy (likely), Willow (or whoever sumirenko uses to replace them)

Unarranged: Anyone I didn't mention

Avery depends if they get caught in between with Crash or not

Well, I think these are the main groups that'll happen when Obsidian makes his Crash post:

Team 1: Big Boss, Locus, Peacock, Avery(?)

Team 2: Crash, Courage, Avery(?)

Team 3: WX, Cynthia

Team 4 (not here yet): Judge Fear, The Spy (likely), Willow (or whoever sumirenko uses to replace them)

Unarranged: Anyone I didn't mention

Avery depends if they get caught in between with Crash or not

Not sure if Cynthia is gonna side with WX you know..
Since he tried to kill her and everything.

Not sure if Cynthia is gonna side with WX you know. Since he tried to kill her and everything.

Your choice. Again, this is just what might play out. If you choose for Cynthia not to side with them, she will probably fall in Team 1 (which means i'll try to put Avery with Crash and Courage) or unarranged (which means that its still completely your call on if avery stays on team 2 or not).

Yeah, it's kind of hard to side with a robot who likes to point out organics and their many flaws every five seconds--

But you never know, maybe WX can learn to hold his tongue and play nice. Probably not. But you never know xD

Yeah, it's kind of hard to side with a robot who likes to point out organics and their many flaws every five seconds--

But you never know, maybe WX can learn to hold his tongue and play nice. Probably not. But you never know xD

He might not like Cynthia but will he think of the Darkness? That's an entity of its own, not human either.

He might not like Cynthia but will he think of the Darkness? That's an entity of its own, not human either.

Hmm, that's actually a very interesting point, seeing as the Darkness doesn't seem organic (to my limited knowledge) either. It is shown that WX can share at least some empathy with creatures that he dubs "as evil as he is." Most likely I think he might kind of like the Darkness even if it tries to kill him for ALMOST SHOOTING THEM because in his eyes, it would seem rather useful to ally himself with something that is both not an organic and can potentially help him in this strange new world.

Prepare for the biggest shit-post evacuation in all of RPnation history,
going to post now.

I wonder what WX would think about Death.

Another interesting question- I think WX would be simultaneously fascinated/drawn in by his shared hatred of life and somewhat terrified at the methods he uses. He'd probably base his opinion on him depending on if Death ever threatened him or his potential allies

Tbh, does WX count as a "living being" in his eyes?? I'm genuinely curious 0.0

Another interesting question- I think WX would be simultaneously fascinated/drawn in by his shared hatred of life and somewhat terrified at the methods he uses. He'd probably base his opinion on him depending on if Death ever threatened him or his potential allies

Tbh, does WX count as a "living being" in his eyes?? I'm genuinely curious 0.0
Nope. And Death doesn't really hate life. he just really, really, really likes to kill people.

Nope. And Death doesn't really hate life. he just really, really, really likes to kill people.

And thus began WX's daydreams come to life, albeit in a more... bloody, gorey fashion than he would like. Plus he doesn't want ALL the organics dead- where would he get "the minions he could crush with his iron fists?"

And thus began WX's daydreams come to life, albeit in a more... bloody, gorey fashion than he would like. Plus he doesn't want ALL the organics dead- where would he get "the minions he could crush with his iron fists?"
Death doesn't really care about killing everything living. Like when he promised he would't hurt the flies.
uNcayon.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back