• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Iridescence: OOC Chat

None will detect the Master of Stealth
How-to-get-the-chicken-hat-in-Metal-Gear-Solid-51.jpg

"Using my psychic powers, I predict that you will be making a Deku sheet!"

SkyChild SkyChild

What the hell Barbas xD
Surely it wasn't my profile picture that gave it away. Your psychic powers are astonishing, Psycho Mantis. I am indeed thinking about it.
However, I am not entirely sure about which character I'm going to use, which means...
I might not make a Deku sheet after all. :hornskiss:

Soooo not to sound hasty but when are we starting this bad boy up?

That's a good question.
I wanted to give the other people who replied to the interest check a little more time to sign up, but I think they're not going to join after all, which is a shame.
Still, we're enough people to get this thing going. I'm working on my CS atm. I'll finish it real quick and start working on the first IC post right after.
I'll tag you guys as soon as I'm done and post the link to the IC thread in here, so stay tuned~

That's a good question.
I wanted to give the other people who replied to the interest check a little more time to sign up, but I think they're not going to join after all, which is a shame.
Still, we're enough people to get this thing going. I'm working on my CS atm. I'll finish it real quick and start working on the first IC post right after.
I'll tag you guys as soon as I'm done and post the link to the IC thread in here, so stay tuned~
Yeeee!

That's a good question.

Yay! Excited to get this show on the road~

Sorry for the somewhat late response in comparison- my computer decided to go offline while I was busy typing, then didn't save my draft. ;;

Hm, since we're allowed to have two characters..
I believe I might make a Protagonist of sorts..
Although we're gonna need a villain soon.

Hm, since we're allowed to have two characters..
I believe I might make a Protagonist of sorts..
Although we're gonna need a villain soon.
I think I have a few options for who we could use as the rp's villain
2500476-5281784845-IFVeN.jpg

c6e.jpg

Barbas Barbas
Maybe something a bit more out of the box i'm guessing is what Skychild will do for the Villain
I'm most likely going to use Emily from Dishonored 2 as my second character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back