• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Iridescence: OOC Chat

To be fair Moria doesn't really care but wouldn't aid much help unless he got something out of it too. He does still need living people to take shadows from to make zombies and they need to be alive or the shadow leaves the zombie. :P

To be fair Moria doesn't really care but wouldn't aid much help unless he got something out of it too. He does still need living people to take shadows from to make zombies and they need to be alive or the shadow leaves the zombie. :P
Immortality would probably interest him, though I don't know how he would feel about being a walking corpse.

Hmm wonder what happened to Sumirenko :/
Tis a mystery woooh

Wowsers!
latest

Last edited:
Oooh, it's nice to see I'm not the only DS fan on here! I got bitten by the fandom bug about a month ago and now I can't get enough of it. Excited to see what character you'll pick.~ (Hope everything is okay with your computer and such; that sounds like a big mess ;; )
Nice. Can't say how long I've been playing. XD I usually play as Webber. Sometimes Maxwell.
Thanks. Checked everything and so far so good. Think they're planning to get me to pay or something eventually. Glad I no longer have an expensive brick. If that wasn't enough they wound up using the email addressed to that account. Apparently I'm a millionaire. XD I'm just glad support knows it's not me so I won't get caught in whatever mess this person tries next.

@SkyChild
Sense both characters share the same body ould it be alright if I just used the sme pot for both?

Last edited:
Luckily, it's his birthday.

Also, SkyChild SkyChild , a bird with a knife is chasing a bandicoot. I hope Izuki is happy to not know what is going on.... also join our main plot by helping catch Birb with a Knif
Ye, I didn't want to join the fun just yet. He'll probably help catch the birb in my next post, tho~

S Slick416 check out his character sheet for Peacock, it has all the info you need

No problem! RN we're waiting for Obsidian to reply as Crash so we can further the plot by stopping Birb with a Knif™.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back