• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Iridescence: OOC Chat

WAIT WHY DOES THE STUFFED BEAR COUNT

I mean

Yes, I agree. In fact, Bernie is the primary character I'm going to play. Willow is his fire-starting sidekick.

Well I didn't know we were counting sidekicks harrumph!
Heck if that's the case Moria's shadow might as well count.

Last edited:
Oh what are they like?
Well, Fear personality wise is pretty similar to the other Judges. The only difference is that he has a need to be feared, and can't cope with anyone not fearing him, like when he just secluded himself in his castle after encountering a kid who didn't fear him during a killing contest with Mortis.
Prog%2B1948%2B-%2BDeadworld.jpg
And Judge Joker is just Joker with powers
tumblr_mb4ebbc0OP1rpez6jo1_500.jpg

Well, Fear personality wise is pretty similar to the other Judges. The only difference is that he has a need to be feared, and can't cope with anyone not fearing him, like when he just secluded himself in his castle after encountering a kid who didn't fear him during a killing contest with Mortis.
Prog%2B1948%2B-%2BDeadworld.jpg
And Judge Joker is just Joker with powers
tumblr_mb4ebbc0OP1rpez6jo1_500.jpg

Either seems like a good choice and would be interesting xD
I kinda feel bad for Fear but that kid seems pissed

Fear would probably fit right into the group!

Barbas Barbas
Eh, I don't know. Dark Judges are pretty serious about the whole "Eradicating all life" thing. He'd only team up with living things if he thought that they could help him achieve that goal faster, or if he thought they were worthy of being turned into a Dark Judge.

Eh, I don't know. Dark Judges are pretty serious about the whole "Eradicating all life" thing. He'd only team up with living things if he thought that they could help him achieve that goal faster, or if he thought they were worthy of being turned into a Dark Judge.

Well, Moria is a actual villain, Peacock is fucking insane, and Willow does fires.

Any of those worthy enough/help kill people?

Well, Moria is a actual villain, Peacock is fucking insane, and Willow does fires.

Any of those worthy enough/help kill people?[/QrUOTE]
Are any of them willing to slaughter every living man, women, child they encounter?

Characters like the Joker, though I think they turned a Judge into one of them against his will once.

Moria would probably be fine with it, Fear could trick Willow into burning things by striking fear into her (she makes fires when she gets spoopied) but Peacock would be too defiant of a slave to help Fear.

But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? For the interaction?

Moria would probably be fine with it, Fear could trick Willow into burning things by striking fear into her (she makes fires when she gets spoopied) but Peacock would be too defiant of a slave to help Fear.

But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? For the interaction?
I'll have Fear show up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back