• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Intrigue, Adventure, and More - Medieval/Fantasy Search

Navier

Hello! I'm Navier/Navi (she/her) and I’ve been on RP nation for a little while now doing RPs through PM. I've got an itch for this particular plot so I thought I'd start a search thread! I'll get the admin stuff out of the way first so keep reading to find out if it's a plot you're interested in.

A little about me:
  • I’m in my mid-20s working a full-time job so most of the time I only get a reply in once a week. I try to do better but it depends on my schedule. I will communicate if I’m expecting a longer delay.
  • I RP in third person past tense and my posts can range from 3-4 paragraphs per character to 8-10. Right now I'm shooting for more like 5-6. I like having some detail and making sure we have enough to work with, but I'm a bit burnt out on super-long replies at the moment.
  • I usually double or at least have multiple main characters for a given plot. I'm open to doubling/having multiple main characters but it needs to fit well with the rest of the plot, so let's talk.
  • I am LGBTQ+ friendly. I tend to lean toward m/f but am willing to explore m/m and f/f. For the main plot below, I'm looking for m/f, but if we double I'd be up for anything else for the second pair.
  • I enjoy talking/plotting OOC and making friends with my partner! I find roleplays are more enjoyable when we both have a hand in creating the plot and deciding where to take our characters.
  • I prefer to use PMs on RPN for roleplay
  • Ghost friendly but always open to communication about how we can make the RP more interesting for you if that’s why you’re wanting to leave.
What I look for in an RP partner:
  • Please be 21+
  • I'd prefer 2-3 paragraphs per character but my only hard rule is no one-liners. I won't stop you from writing novella-style posts but can't promise I'll match. But really, just give me something to work with and I'll try to do the same.
  • A pace of roughly one post per week or two. Faster is fine, I just can't always promise an equally fast post rate.
  • Third person past tense, please.
  • Willing and able to contribute to the plot. I'm always open to collaboration so we can both have plot elements we find interesting!
  • Comfortable with mature themes (within site rules)
  • Willing to play NPCs or minor characters as required by the plot (which I will also do)

And Finally on to the plot!

The setting for this would be medieval/fantasy. Most details of the world are up for discussion and I'd love to get into some of that with my partner if world building is of interest.

In a highly patriarchal society, the daughter of the queen (MC) is cast aside as heir to the throne when her mother is forced to remarry after the death of her husband. Following the death of her mother, MC begins to make moves in and outside the court that will hopefully land her on the throne.

YC also has his eyes on the throne. His motives/background are up to you and we can talk details prior to starting the rp. Maybe our characters know each other, but don't know that they're both trying to take the throne. Once they find out, they can choose to oppose each other or decide to work together toward overthrowing the king. There are so many options for all this.

I think there's some great potential for a rivals-to-lovers sub-plot (I would love it if we could include a romance sub-plot of some kind). At the time of the RP, I'm thinking our characters will be in their early-mid 20s. As you can probably tell, there's a lot of room for customization in this plot so I hope my partner and I can work together to come up with a story we're both interested in. I'd like to explore the world of political intrigue mixed with some action, maybe even adventure. I honestly have too many ideas to write out here so I'm looking forward to bouncing ideas around.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM! Please tell me a little about yourself and if you have any ideas right off the bat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back