• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Intrepid Adventure OOC (open: Walk-ins welcome)

Main
Here
Other
Here
If this Character doesn't work then I will resort to...The Back-Ups.

Trust me. He is from afar, a...different but almost Original Universe to be precise. (No, Not any Canon Characters.)

Your character needs to fit into the D&D setting. There is no modern here. It's medieval fantasy. There is no robotics. Your character needs to fit in. 😓 *points to the rules.* Cyborgs, power armor, robotics shouldn't be on this world. Maybe a single shot musket? You can be a fully armored knight with magic armor.

I was 99.9 Percent sure you were gonna kick me or something. Or maybe I can be a Holy-Crusader that likes to spit quotes of the bible?

I was 99.9 Percent sure you were gonna kick me or something. Or maybe I can be a Holy-Crusader that likes to spit quotes of the bible?
Nah. just let you fix the character lol why kick? Sounds like you have some good ideas. We just need to make you fit the setting now.

I actually have created over 20 Characters for my rps.

(*Still Considering the Crusader with a bible that is used as a weapon of 'Holiness'.*)

That was a big post. Think I got everyone in one burst and even in relative order.

In true Lithe fashion there was no ill will and a lot of talking. Also had to actually look up Psalms and stuff for Rune's bit because I'm not that religious. Also, no one is actually awake to appreciate it so I'll have to wait :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back