• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Intrepid Adventure OOC (open: Walk-ins welcome)

Main
Here
Other
Here

Hexecutioner

The piped piper
Walk-ins are welcome. No character sheet is needed. No god-modding. Minimum of 2 paragraphs posting for RP

1. Read before you post. Although this laid back silly fun, we don't need a winter wind blowing in the middle of summer.
2. Keep to the setting. No time-traveling space pirates, please. D&D fantasy setting.
3. Doesn't matter how powerful you are. Or think you are. You are not the end all beat all. You can be killed and god modding will be highly frowned upon.
4. Although this is a laid back RP. We ask for at least 2 paragraphs per post.
5. Follow the TOS of RPN
6. HAVE FUN. This is meant to be a FUN. LIGHT. LAID BACK RP.

P.S. NO CHARACTER SHEETS NEEDED. If you haven't posted in 3 day's then you give us the right to puppet your character out of the way so the story can go on.

Story Recap
There are rumors of a dragon terrorizing a small remote area. Every tavern inn and pub have you bored posters at Freeman who is able to kill this said dragon. A small group is in the Hill Top Inn now. Kale, the dark mage just announced he is questing to become a god

Last edited:
List of current characters
Geillie
- Halfling bard Played by Cowpuccino
Torgath - elder dragon trapped in human form fighter-type Played by Hexecutioner
Kale- elven elemental mage Played by The Wolf Cub- antagonist
Lithe - human? Support mage / healer Played by Seraph Darkfire
Megir - half orc ranger beast master Played by Yhmera
Sylia Tamrien - Aasimar Fighter Played by PixePixelSymphon
Luna - Human necromancer Played by White Raven
Maya - Looks Human / Handyman Played by Ian Temero

NEEDED
Male characters

Last edited:
I did not intend for Lithe to be such a chatterbox but I've instantly fallen in love with the concept and from now on he'll be very talkative.

Also, sorry if I jumped the gun. You did say walk-ins were welcome.

I'm also curious if there are actually Black Mages and White Mages in this universe? Or was that just convenient naming convention? I went with it, but I can do some editing if need be.

I'm sure you are fine. Sadly I don't have your answers.
This is truly a walk in rp. X_X no character sheets or anything.

:xFwhat: We got one saying he will post. Got two more who started posting today. Might need to split into two groups.

OH 🤤 YMERA!! I love your orc. 😍

Seraph, your pretty spiffy too. 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back