• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Intrepid Adventure OOC (open: Walk-ins welcome)

Main
Here
Other
Here
Just checking in. I have no brain for posting right now. Maybe this weekend or Monday? Again, feel free to work around me please. and sorry about this.

No sorry. Been busy and tonight I had game night. I'll whip up a post right now.

Also RavenSong RavenSong Lithe takes offense to that. Being on the side of good is great. You get cake, and cookies, and free healing :P

Last edited:
Code:
[imageFloat=left][heightrestrict=500] Picture Here [/heightrestrict][/imageFloat]

It is all good. Inspiration works at the best and worst of times :P Here is a code that can help make your picture a bit smaller.

Oh? So you just copy and paste it before or after the picture ? Um.. what’s the difference of using the thumbnail feature instead?
Sorry for newbie Qs

Copy and paste, then put the picture in the middle spot where it says "Picture Here"

I don't know much about the thumbnail feature, didn't even know there was one.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony

So, what to go crazy with us? Lets become gods! Mwahaha. Or let my lovely vampire eat you? 😈

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Can't wait to see what Lithe does

RavenSong RavenSong
Evil gets to have cake and eat it too. haha. Good just get's to look at their cake and worry about hurting it's feelings when they take a bite.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony

So, what to go crazy with us? Lets become gods! Mwahaha. Or let my lovely vampire eat you? 😈

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Can't wait to see what Lithe does

RavenSong RavenSong
Evil gets to have cake and eat it too. haha. Good just get's to look at their cake and worry about hurting it's feelings when they take a bite.
The cookies are certainly tempting though! Dx
Luna is currently going through a moral crisis.. she can be convinced to join the good just fyi..
She’s open to committing horrors,, but if she can do it cleanly then she will..
I figured it’d be interesting to have someone who’s between good and evil.. lol
*shrug*

HAHA I like it. But Kale is will do everything he can to pull her over. Then again I'm sure Lithe will be pulling for her to go the other way. Maybe?

HAHA I like it. But Kale is will do everything he can to pull her over. Then again I'm sure Lithe will be pulling for her to go the other way. Maybe?

who knows ! We’ll see ! Haha! Lithe is awesome! I like that character.. ALL the characters are so awesome! :3

Yessiree! I have a...different type of character though, Not really used in these types of Role-Plays but I'll try my best to work him in.

Im doing great friend!

Yessiree! I have a...different type of character though, Not really used in these types of Role-Plays but I'll try my best to work him in.

Im doing great friend!
What kind of character? I can't wait to see. Can't be any different then a orc or a dragon in human form. The first post has a list of the current characters that are active.

Trust me. He is from afar, a...different but almost Original Universe to be precise. (No, Not any Canon Characters.)

This is a d&d setting. Everything should be OC. As long as he fits in with that then you are good. Hexecutioner, the creator will ask for name, race and class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back