• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So what am I meant to be rolling here? I thought I already did my attack roll, that being the Withering Attack that Filial Wisdom countered.

I will reply tomorrow. I am feeling under the weather at the moment and am going to rest.

Mortal Battle Group - scattering and running
Yeah! And you'd better keep running if you know what's good for you!

Blank Stare Staring GIF

Mercy evaluates the situation with the mob on the run, they now can focus everything on Filial Wisdom and his possessor. She feels that this was not yet the time for a powerful spell as their foe was still very hale, and she could see the dim echo of the spirit within their foe (using Spirit Detecting Glance) She raises Black Wind up above her head, her Twilight Anima blazes to life as she invokes power into the soulsteel skycutter in her hand, she could already hear its moaning and feel its desire to hurt the murderer before her and then with a spinning swing, her small slight form with her fire and burning anima spinning like a fiery pinwheel and launching the dread weapon at her foe, its distinctive drone of the dead filling the air as it spun towards Filial Wisdom.
Eonivar Eonivar Nicely written, Eon! Mercy is rockin' and rollin'! =)

LOL I was not expecting to be first in the second round....I will respond in the morning. Big fiery spell coming.

Sorry, I did not get my response in today. I am still recovering from the flu. I will try again tomorrow.

Sorry, I did not get my response in today. I am still recovering from the flu. I will try again tomorrow.
Ack! Lots of Vitamin C, rest, hydration, and good food (do you take multi-vitamins? They rock!)!

Feel better, Eonivar Eonivar !

So here is my conundrum , so I would like recommendations...I was originally intending to cast "Flight of the Brilliant Raptor" on our foe, but there is a good chance that it will ignite everything within short range of our foe on fire...Mercy would not want to burn her circle mates.

Can she yell at the to get out of there? Or should I just have her make another throw of the skycutter?

Well Mercy does not think that Filial Wisdom is redeemable. If one has been possessed for that long; one is most likely insane, and would be best to be released back into the cycle of reincarnation. She is protecting her circle.

That being said I was planning using the “Ghost Eating Technique” with her spell or strike, because she feel that spirit is vile and deserves to be destroyed. .

That being said I was planning using the “Ghost Eating Technique” with her spell or strike, because she feel that spirit is vile and deserves to be destroyed. .
This technique kills spirits I take it. So is Mercy trying to kill them both then? What's her intent?

If so, might she relay this to the rest of the Circle who (as far as I can tell) is not trying to kill Filial Wisdom?

How does dialogue work in the exalted battle sequence?

How does dialogue work in the exalted battle sequence?
If you're asking me, Eon, I have no idea. =)

In other news, if you're posting, then you've maybe kicked the flu that had you down? Hope so! 8D

Thee question was for everyone in general. Are there limits to dialogue during battle?

I do not think our characters had voiced any intentions on what to do, I know we talked about it some here. There really are not many non-lethal options in Exalted from what I can tell.

Yeah I am feeling better, other than a nagging cough.

I do not think our characters had voiced any intentions on what to do, I know we talked about it some here. There really are not many non-lethal options in Exalted from what I can tell.
Eonivar Eonivar Well, for what it's worth, O Mighty Fat Cat came charging in roaring to the tribe that Filial Wisdom was possessed and then proceeded not to kill any of them but instead scaring and scattering them instead of pulping them into mushy stains on the stones.

So that's where he's shown his intent (quote edited for brevity):

From his spot outside the ruckus, O Mighty Fat Cat calls out to his Circle as they come, each in their own way, to the aid of the Celestial Lion - "Hey, me friends! Mebbe disarm Filial Wisdom so dat none of us wind up like de first lion, yes?"

Then, seeing his friends engage in battle and realizing the stakes of it all, O Mighty Fat Cat charges toward the fray as quickly as his muscle-bound big-Buddha-belly can get him there. All the while, he is raising his arms and shouting to the cannibals - "Filial Wisdom is possessed! Dis is NOT your masta, but an imposta!"

"Of course, if you will not lissen to wisdom for de sake of Wisdom, you will have me to deal with! ALL OF MEEE!!"

O Mighty Fat Cat shouts at Han Tha until his voice can speak in human tongues no more.

"Release Filial Wisdom and desecrate dese sacred tombs no more! Refuse us and you suffer! RAAAWRR!"
Then he carries on with literally tons of non-lethal violence. But that's just where Da Chonk stands on the matter.

As far as dialogs goes, so long as you are not planning on an epic length speech toy can post that you say something in they midst of the fight.

As far as dialogs goes, so long as you are not planning on an epic length speech toy can post that you say something in they midst of the fight.
"As far as dialogues go, so long as you are not planning on an epic-length speech, you can post that you say something in the midst of the fight."

Yes?

Psychie Psychie (Here's an autocorrect joke in advance.) =)
jimmy fallon gps GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I will post something this evening, since most of the circle is in melee range, I will just have her chuck her skycutter at the bad guy decisively instead of setting most of the area on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back