• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Open Sky OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm going to cast Eldritch Blast at both Tytugg and the fourthling. At 5th level the spell splits into 2 beams.

Let's see Spell Attack Mod is +6 so here's hoping I roll high lol. I'll have the high roll target Tytugg and the low roll target the fourthling.

I'm going to cast Eldritch Blast at both Tytugg and the fourthling. At 5th level the spell splits into 2 beams.

Let's see Spell Attack Mod is +6 so here's hoping I roll high lol. I'll have the high roll target Tytugg and the low roll target the fourthling.
That 18 hit, the 5 didn't, so roll for damage and write your post

More dice rolls.

Fluxbauble Fluxbauble and Steamdrunk Steamdrunk both of you make a dex check. Lugg-mag takes another 9 damage and it's his turn now. New order for next round:

Fourthling
Marion
Tytugg
Lugg-mag
Pyke
Luna
Goblins

Last edited:
Ok, i still have an attack, sorry.
Ice knife first
No, that's not how second attack works, you only get a second attack if your action was an attack in the first place. Cure wounds seems more important though. Also, for future reference, I realized you forgot to add the +2 for favored enemy on you rolls before, so please use it on your next turns.

It seems like things are not going well for them. I don't suppose that I am going to run past them on my way to the ship? I can help out if so.

Doing a full attack of non-lethal damage on the guy.

to hit totals are 11, miss, and 25

damage is 9 and 5 points

@dae mec take 12 poison damage and make a con save. For your turn, you need your hands for paddling, so you can either paddle, make a con save and a spell with only verbal components, or not paddle and make any attack.

Con save: 17

Felix Felix I'm going to keep paddling and cast vicious mockery. Here's the attack roll for those who fail their wis check.

Last edited:
Sherwood Sherwood You will run in their direction, but the plan is to have everyone flee to the ship and have a final showdown as they take off.

dae mec dae mec does a 14 save?

Psychie Psychie that 11 missed as well, but you can use the highest damage roll of the two

Last edited:
Right, first I need to make that Dex Check you wanted. Then I'm going to try and cast Eldritch Blast once more. This time I'm aiming both beams at Tytugg.
Felix Felix

Felix Felix
So this may expose me early on, but given the situation I may have to risk it as it's one of the most likely things Pyke would do. If he is going to get attacked I would like to use my reaction to activate my racial ability Unsettling Visage to impose disadvantage on the attack roll. I'll be shape shifting back into my natural form. Since Lugg-Mag is unconscious and Pyke is unaware of his crew mates coming in to help, he would feel comfortable enough to use this to save his skin before attempting to flee. I'm trying to work in my character flaws to justify my actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back