• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ | into the Hisui region, we go!

The Star

Idiot Savant

2b479a223f97ed357c4abc3069f4ab5d150973d3_hq.gif

Hi, I'm Sage and I've been playing Pokémon Legends: Arceus nonstop for the past week.

I'll try to make this topic as quick as I can because most Pokémon fans are also either already playing this or sick of hearing about it. The truth is I was among the second crowd though I've since become an obsessed fan and is now looking to write something set in the Hisui region. A little about me is that I turn twenty-four in about a week and I've been Roleplaying for about thirteen years now. I've written on various websites and clients ranging from AOL to Skype to RoleplayerGuild to the Nation to even Discord. I'd prefer to write this either on these forums, in DMs, or Discord. And, yes, because of my age, I'm only open to writing with people over the age of eighteen. Preferably, over the age of twenty as well, but I'm flexible.

Anyway. .

Considering that this is one of the darker entries in the series, I don't mind messing with darker topics so long as it's done with both class and respect (ie: no glorification or "angst for the sake of angst"). It has to mean something or lead somewhere. Even if it's just to show how brutal the Hisui region really is. Aside from that, I'm pretty flexible with what else I want.

I'm cool with romance (MxM, FxF, MxF, or polyship) though I do not want to solely write a canonical character for the sake of shipping them with your OC(s). I have had bad experiences with that in the past and sometimes the chemistry just isn't there. That said, I am happy to (attempt to) write any canonical characters and if I like them with your OC(s), then I'd be down to ship them for sure! I should also note that I'm open to writing canonical characters and OCs alike. I also prefer to write multiple characters at a time, but I can also settle for NPCs instead. I do not plan to ask the same of any potential partners, however, so if you only have one character you want to play, then that's okay! I'll happily fill in the blanks for both of us.

I should also mention that I work quite frequently, so my responses will be a little slow, but I'll try to get at least two or three responses to you per week. Maybe more or less depending on how motivated I am or how badly my depression strikes for that week. As for lengths? I'm not picky. I'll try to mirror your lengths, but we can do as little or as long as you want. I'm a little lazy, so I prefer less, but. . I go with the flow! I probably can't consistently pop out novellas though. Sorry in advance for that one.

Aside from that. . I have nothing else to really add?

We could add our own theories, headcanons, ideas, and so on. We can mess with the dynamics of Pearl Clan and Diamond Clan, both be time travelers, have only one of us be time travelers, or have no time travelers at all. We could reference other old regions and possibly even visit them too! The possibilities are endless, so hit me with a DM if you wanna plot!

gold-page-divider-transparent-png-images-.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back