• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Interstellar Empires: Interstellar Communications Network

"Chillspace" or Wiuno in their language
This FTL method uses currents/channels in the fabric of Space to travel. The ships shrink then enter the currents. As such, this travel method is near impossible to block, yet it takes longer to enter the currents.

My wormhole traveling allows for instant transport from A to B. But a gate has to be constructed around an already existing natural wormhole and technology to create one has not been researched. I also use hyperspace travel.

they use interaless drives the point is to make it insane and not understandable i actually describe it from an outside view that is what it looks like

they use interaless drives the point is to make it insane and not understandable i actually describe it from an outside view that is what it looks like

So it's faster than faster-than-light-travel and it allows you to travel over such great distances that you can be anywhere anytime?

i have to say this the idea behind a lot of my tech it is sounds and would be op but the empire behind it barely needs to use it they have all this and their biggest use for it is gardening they are scary advanced and it is meant to be that way but their own lack of vision and desire to only maintain what their creators made limits their use of it.

that is the theory people have it has yet to be proven

I know this isn't a particularly balanced roleplay, but even you have to admit that that is a bit ridiculous. You could place your entire fleet at our homeworlds instantaneously.

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel A very interesting empire. Experience generates power, eh? I don't suppose that's enough to power your big boy machines though. I can get you power, I got me a dyson sphere. : )

Careful though, my empire will have an affinity to yours, but they aren't about to start sucking up to you, nor will they allow themselves to be 'absorbed' by you. Complete autonomy from other empires is still a strong requirement in my empire. No outside influences to its people or government.

Through E=MC^2, the Servyus can use the energy to form parts of their body. They can remove the matter to make a new with its mass.

anywho yeah they are meant to be the whole op sounding but not using it to its max besides we have several human centrist empire and some nazis to kill

It allows them to evolve and adapt constantly while also making them great builders as materials can be carried in each constructor.

Constructor? You mean each robot that's building? So this crystal can also hold large amounts of materials within them? (This all sounds real sketchy, even by all the unexplained bullshit science standards so far).

Anyways, you'll still need a shit ton of power for stuff. I can supply that. Gimme your materials, I wanna trade! If not, then I'll be forced to have to trade with the... organics. xD

yeah less evolve and more be good building and not scare people they can interact with any race while looking like said race

"I must say the expansion of intellectual life forms has been....interesting indeed at the least, i may require more data for further studies"
Lots of interesting empires...The Derelicts are gonna enjoy this

reverse engineered tech tends to be a worse version of the original until you can copy the original tech

Users who are viewing this thread

Back