• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Interstellar Empires: Interstellar Communications Network

your still not reverse engineering something better out of it it would be simpler to say give me the tech so i can understand and improve it

I mean, you aint reverse engineering shit from me. Everything I have that functions with power has power cores so large that if they explode, it destroys the whole thing in the blast. Including my ships and my supercomputer planet.

eh you likely could do mine assuming you found some it woudl just take you a long time i mean if you were nice to the race and stayed out of their area they might even trade with you in time

eh you likely could do mine assuming you found some it woudl just take you a long time i mean if you were nice to the race and stayed out of their area they might even trade with you in time

I'll probably trade you your tech for me promising to defend your sacred worlds from attackers. A defensive pact, of sorts, in return for technology.

I give up with this guy.

I can't. I just can't.

*throws hands up in the hair helplessly*

I won't miss you when my warships are circling your stupid little empire!

Context time, I think there was an error, and Petroshka's post with the planet wide city was a bunch of question marks in triangles. After I reopened the page, it was the video

Rules II
I'm back online, and I have some things to say.
  1. Some empires are pretty damn powerful, which I will still accept. I intended this RP to use mid-high tier calcs.
  2. Empires having a thousand plus planets under their control is perfectly acceptable, though I will impose a limit of fifteen thousand. The galaxy's a big place, so empires will still find themselves fairly far apart from each other.
  3. Population. Yes, population. I'd say it's fairly realistic for an interstellar empire to have more than a hundred billion citizens. However, I shall impose a limit of no more than two trillion. That goes for you, HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest . We can't have an empire with four sextillion people.
  4. This RP is more or less on the soft side of things. Different empires have different hardness when it comes to realism. You can have an empire of space elves if you want. My empire is more on the harder side of science fiction, although just barely.
  5. I have decided to disallow instant FTL travel. We really can't have battleship rushes. However, your empire may still have a travel speed of more than a thousand lightyears per day.
  6. The range of most capital ship weapons would probably be in the mid-megaton range. I don't think I will allow conventional ship weapons to be in the high-gigaton to teraton range, because that will probably be enough to oneshot almost everything.
Anyway, that's all I have to say for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back