• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Interstellar Empires: Interstellar Communications Network

well automated factories are a thing

What? How in the world does automated factories = population demographics making zero sense? That isn't how it works. Like.. at all. It isn't about you need people to be an industrial might, it is you need a ton of people to make a ton of planets make any sort of sense.

But, whatever, I'ma just bow out. I wasn't aware it was one of those, 'Its a rule cause its a rule and deal with it' things. Always been a fan of open discussion especially on rules that don't make sense or require changes to them to make it make sense.

Have a good RP yall.

Well, we have to keep in mind that there is a difference between civilian's and military forces, planet might have 600 quadrilion people but docent mean they are ALL armed and ready to whoop some alien behind. They might have a lot but not all will fight, so i see the reason about the population limit to keep people from owning many planets and keep everything even, so don't argue, plus its the GM who gives the call, there might be a population limit but it can very much fluctuate and be different depending on civilizations idea. Like mine, They are the empire with the less amount of population but most if not all are rather prepared to engage and battle,even so they go quality of over quantity. They might be less but there is a reason why. There there are civilizations that can have massive amount of population yet are in the "Moderate" tier (in sens) when it comes to armies, not to advance or deadly but posses great numbers.

But, no need to conflict over such. Cosmos has a point, but there is a rule, but docent mean rules are always perfect, lets wait and see what the GM has to say.

Well, we have to keep in mind that there is a difference between civilian's and military forces, planet might have 600 quadrilion people but docent mean they are ALL armed and ready to whoop some alien behind. They might have a lot but not all will fight, so i see the reason about the population limit to keep people from owning many planets and keep everything even, so don't argue, plus its the GM who gives the call, there might be a population limit but it can very much fluctuate and be different depending on civilizations idea. Like mine, They are the empire with the less amount of population but most if not all are rather prepared to engage and battle,even so they go over quality of over quantity. They might be less but there is a reason why. There there are civilizations that can have massive amount of population yet are in the "Moderate" tier (in sens) when it comes to armies, not to advance or deadly but posses great numbers.

But, no need to conflict over such. Cosmos has a point, but there is a rule, but docent mean rules are always perfect, lets wait and see what the GM has to say.
*pats*
hes gone yon, hes gone
*tears up*

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel i dont know if you're reading the situation correctly but...
The groups are in a ancient temple that is actively trying to trick everyones minds (and would be especially effective to non-psionics) into thinking its a paradise even though its drab place made of some kind of marble (everythings made of the same strange material) The temple is inside a large mountain that would block any communication to the outside not just because its a large mountain but cause of eldritch space magic. so your dudes couldnt really put defensive shields and weapons ontop of the "Structure"
also the temple is just a complete maze that may or may not be changing underneath everyone and trapping everything

Hey!
Is this still open to join? If so, I'd be very interested in doing so. If not, let me know and I'll be on my way.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back