• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Interstellar Empires: Interstellar Communications Network

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
full

/|LOADING...|\

/|CONNECTING...|\

/|CONNECTED|\

|Welcome to the Interstellar Communications Network. Feel free to discuss OOC matters related or not related to Interstellar Empires here.|

+EXTERNAL LINKS+
[INTERSTELLAR EMPIRES]
[FACTION DATABASE]
[INFORMATIONAL]
>[INTERSTELLAR COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK]<
[DISCORD]

/|MEDIA: THEME SONG|\

Last edited:
Sixteen planets. Boy, that's little.

I have never done an NRP before! xD

How much is average, would you say?
Also I thought we were just starting out as fledgling Empires? Surely we should have little territory, basic tech (with a few advanced techs) and a small number of planets?

My empire has almost eight thousand planets. Also, I never said anything about just starting. We can be anywhere on the galactic stage.

My empire has almost eight thousand planets. Also, I never said anything about just starting. We can be anywhere on the galactic stage.

Oh. So we're not starting off from just achieving galactic independence? We're not doing this Stellaris style?

So how far along are we? Or is that dependant on each individual Empire? Because if so then I don't imagine this is going to be fairly balanced. If you're interested in balancing this, that is.

Not very balanced, I agree, but I won't say there'll be that much war between empires until later (unless your empire wants to Skynet everyone), and it'll mostly focus on galactic relations and politics, plus side stories.

Not very balanced, I agree, but I won't say there'll be that much war between empires until later (unless your empire wants to Skynet everyone), and it'll mostly focus on galactic relations and politics, plus side stories.

I suppose. But even that will be dampened if there's that one nation that can enforce any demand and essentially make anyone do what it what's due to its overwhelming power. Plus I was looking forward to the idea of exploration and expansion into no man's space, discovering new Empires as I go as I build my Empire into greatness. Kinda takes out the fun if we're already there.

Well, the galaxy is a big place, so there's plenty to explore. Besides, you can simply write your empire coming into contact with the current galactic empires for the first time.

Well I don't know how far we have all progressed, nor is there any kind of map to go on. How big is it? Is there space to expand into? If we're so far along, wouldn't I have met everyone already?

Corrosion Corrosion I have some edits to make, it seems. xD

Also, have you made your empire kinda op for a reason? Being a military, economical and technological powerhouse seems a bit... much. I only really took one, perhaps one and a half of those.

OP as fuck, yes, but lots of infighting, so most of the time it'll be fighting itself rather than player empires.

So we might be able to see some claims for independence to the United Earth Government from some colonies then. Hmm...

Not that The Imperial Automation would support that in anyway. They are fairly against living in harmony on the same planet with other species, so I suppose that would make them xenophobic. But others might jump on that to inspire a grand war against you in favour of liberating said colonies.

Hm, you seem to be some weird ass Awakened Ascendancy that's in a Heaven in War with itself. xD
Petroshka Petroshka Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back