• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Interstellar Empires: Interstellar Communications Network

wapow, I finished my empire

4 planets, no matter how large, is gonna leave you quite underpowered here. Just saying. :3

The thing about the robots in the UEG is that most of them are completely happy with their life under human rule, are totally do not want to join an empire who promise a better life with their robot overlords.

Dude, it makes no difference how happy they are with their current rulers. The Imperial Automation thinks they are unwitting slaves that don't know they are slaves and cannot be convinced otherwise. That's just how my empire is.

Of course, they don't actually know you have robots yet because they haven't really met/communicated with you, but they will. The Great Network knows all...

Rules
Sigh.

First of all, you may not create an empire with Earth as its homeworld, because I will be creating one with a united Earth. It gets pretty messed up and confusing with two Earths in the same galaxy. I will, however, allow empires of humans that have been descended from lost colonies and such, and humans do not have to originate from Earth.

Second, I do not want OP empires whose weapons can destroy entire star systems in one shot. I dislike that. I also do not allow intergalactic empires, though I will consider it if you discuss details with me. I just do not want empires to be too powerful.

Third... well, I'm not really sure. I'll come up with more rules in due time.

thats too much worrrrk

Get yo shit together Pae!

No op empires, no empires that have Earth as a planet, you can't be the original humans from their either, just descendants from colonies. Further rules to come...

I haven't seen a gopnik empire before. Aside from one of my own, of course.

Anyway, Kloudy Kloudy , I assume our relations would be 'mutual trade agreement'.

Yup, and I doubt it will extend anywhere beyond that. Unless some drastic shit happens and I need you for reasons, we'll relatively keep our distance from you otherwise.

Of course any atrocities towards sentient robots of any kind will immediately incur the wrath of the Imperial Automation as soon as they find out.

i think imma go with a religious caliphate with a bunch of smaller empires under their control

but most militaries today already have emp resistant vehicles and generators...

Do they?

Well in any case, my special shielding systems will guard against those kind of attacks effectively anyway, so I probably don't actually have to worry about it.

Let me guess: they'll probably be neutral in everything.
they'll try to spread their religion everywhere and if the religion is threatened, crusade of a thousand empires! muahahaha
granted most ships and armies are gonna be near-primitive to uptodate but mostly not advanced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back