• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Interstellar Empires: Interstellar Communications Network

Maybe. But we all have one goal: to make space great again.

We'll make the galaxy a fun place full of murder and terrorism and pirates and explosions.

Maybe. But we all have one goal: to make space great again.

We'll make the galaxy a fun place full of murder and terrorism and pirates and explosions.

Make it great again? When was it great before? And why do you need it make it great, what's wrong with it now?

Just woke up, I will start working on my Empire

What kind of empire did you have in mind? : )

The galaxy was a lonely place with only one guy (me) worldbuilding in it. But now, the galaxy is our plaything, and the empires are our toys.

We are cosmic gods.

I am gonna go for a "quantity over quality" empire, we have lots of soldiers but our logistical system is terrible. And the foreign warfare policy is going to be "get shot at, then shoot back."

its going to be an autocracy too

So, to recap, right now we have space NATO, Skynet, and space Slavs.

I am gonna go for a "quantity over quality" empire, we have lots of soldiers but our logistical system is terrible. And the foreign warfare policy is going to be "get shot at, then shoot back."

its going to be an autocracy too

Eyy, my guys might like your guys more than the rest then! xD

The galaxy was a lonely place with only one guy (me) worldbuilding in it. But now, the galaxy is our plaything, and the empires are our toys.

We are cosmic gods.

Well, I am, anyway. You're not immortal. xD

So we might be able to see some claims for independence to the United Earth Government from some colonies then. Hmm...

Not that The Imperial Automation would support that in anyway. They are fairly against living in harmony on the same planet with other species, so I suppose that would make them xenophobic. But others might jump on that to inspire a grand war against you in favour of liberating said colonies.

Hm, you seem to be some weird ass Awakened Ascendancy that's in a Heaven in War with itself. xD
Petroshka Petroshka Right?
More like a soon-to-be fallen empire thats at the end of its lifespan

So, to recap, right now we have space NATO, Skynet, and space Slavs.

It's xenophobic Skynet. They don't really want much to do with anyone else. No harvesting your bioflesh. : D

You don't get it, do you? As we are the ones who created out empires, that would make us gods to them. People who create are gods, infinitely powerful in the worlds they made.

This RP, the galaxy it is in, the universe it takes place in is our sandbox.

xenophobic Skynet

That's Skynet.

More like a soon-to-be fallen empire thats at the end of its lifespan

On the contrary, you'll soon find that this Fallen Empire has just awakened, and when a Fallen Empire awakens, all will tremble under its might, starting with you.

You don't get it, do you? As we are the ones who created out empires, that would make us gods to them. People who create are gods, infinitely powerful in the worlds they made.

That's Skynet.

On the contrary, you'll soon find that this Fallen Empire has just awakened, and when a Fallen Empire awakens, all will tremble under its might, starting with you.

Oh, I see. Well both me and my empire are gods then. xD

Tbh, I would say Skynet is more of a xenophile in that they like other species because they suit their fuel needs.
Besides, I'm not out to harvest everyone for power. My scientists have discovered that using biofuel as a power source is inefficient compared to other sources.

OH damn, I sense war brewing already.
(And my empire will probably want no part in it. Unless it's trading supplies to facilitate your war, supposing you guys are open to that.)

I can already see how galactic relations between Peto's empire and mine are going to be.

Which reminds me, how do you think the relationship between my empire and yours will be?

I can already see how galactic relations between Peto's empire and mine are going to be.

Which reminds me, how do you think the relationship between my empire and yours will be?

I can see technology and research treaties being signed between our two empires. Perhaps transfer of energy in exchange for minerals (because basically everything in my empire, including the people, require minerals. We would be an eco-powerhouse if our mineral and resource demand wasn't so damn high).

However my empire is going to strongly dislike the fact that you have robotic life within your empire. Whether it is true or not, they view all robots as slaves under alien rule if they are not ruling their government or a part of their own empire. As such, my empire is going to really like other robotic empires naturally.

That's Skynet.

Ooh, roasted! Fight, fight, fight! Corrosion Corrosion
i wasnt trying to roast im just saying that cause its an op empire but with loads of internal strife

Hmm, yes. I can see that. The UEG has a massive amount of resources, as they have the technology to strip-mine entire planets, and can build space stations that are dozens of kilometres in length, along with having weapons that can reach the gigaton range.

Most robots in the UEG are mostly non-sentient drones that are used for manufacturing and agriculture, along with several models used for security and military use. While the UEG pretty much has fully sentient AI, they are completely loyal to their masters, and a large number of androids are decommissioned military units who live normal lives.

Hmm, yes. I can see that. The UEG has a massive amount of resources, as they have the technology to strip-mine entire planets, and can build space stations that are dozens of kilometres in length, along with having weapons that can reach the gigaton range.

Most robots in the UEG are mostly non-sentient drones that are used for manufacturing and agriculture, along with several models used for security and military use. While the UEG pretty much has fully sentient AI, they are completely loyal to their masters, and a large number of androids are decommissioned military units who live normal lives.

I mean, the Imperial Automation has that resource gathering capability as well, but they just have less territory and already limited resources to do so. Trading for said resources would be much easier, faster and less costly for them.

It literally does not matter how loyal, well treated or sentient they are. Any robots with self-awareness or the capability for self-awareness will be viewed us ignorant prisoners in need of liberation. That does not mean I will attack you to achieve that, but I may ask you or trade for you to give me those robots, or otherwise grant them their own territory/empire.

The thing about the robots in the UEG is that most of them are completely happy with their life under human rule, are totally do not want to join an empire who promise a better life with their robot overlords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back