• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interesting title, makes you want to look inside (Closed for now)

ThatDarling

Instantaneous disappointment.

Hi! I'm a 28-year-old dude and I used to rp about 5-6 years ago (very rough estimate). I'm very rusty but since I've started playing D&D with friends, I feel inspired and overwhelmingly compelled to once again return to the keyboard clackity-clack of a good in-depth rp.

I am confident in my writing abilities, though I do probably overuse descriptive words and commas. I'm honestly not sure how much I will be able to write, but I can imagine at the moment at least 1000 words. I won’t leave anyone with a single sentence, unless I die mid-typing and somehow submit it.

ACTUAL INFO YOU MIGHT CARE ABOUT:

I hope to have someone that's happy to just ramble a little bit. I'm an emotional flake and won’t know what to do with myself if we don't talk OOC.

So far as romantic pairings I am primarily interested in mxm because I am a starved gay, but I'm also starved for romance in general, so anything is fine by me as long as the characters are over 20 and it's not the only thing going on. No romance is better then just romance.

I'm not really into fandom rp, as in using already made characters. Nothing against it, and I read lots of fic, but I'm not interested. I do however like the idea of making original characters within a pre-made universe. So, for example, Mass Effect, Star trek, Dragon Age, Fallout, etc. Honestly, name it, and I will do my research if I don’t know it.

But really, I would like to make a world with someone and work within that world. I have some ideas already, but they’re rough and a fun part of making RP was always getting it all set up.

Stuff I like: Monsters, angels, aliens, sci-fi in general, fantasy in general, redemption arcs, betrayal, large men crying, people riding horses through a battlefield.

So, I’m more of a m/f girlll myself but I love stories about betrayal and redemption anddd angels, werewolves, large men crying. (Dude cause who doesn’t. 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️) if maybe you’d wanna write let me know, if not that’s okay too!

Hi, there! Sounds like we might be a great match on topics, lengths, and styles. If you're still available, I'd love to chat and see if we can come up with something fun for us both! (Large men crying over betrayals while riding horses through a battlefield full of monsters? Sign me UP for THAT.)

As far as romance goes, I'm a woman, but (like you) I'm happy to write characters/pairings of any gender as long as they're all adults. 🤝

So, I’m more of a m/f girlll myself but I love stories about betrayal and redemption anddd angels, werewolves, large men crying. (Dude cause who doesn’t. 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️) if maybe you’d wanna write let me know, if not that’s okay too!

Hello! Awesome, I'd love to chat and see what we can come up with. Is it cool for me to pm you? 😄 And yay! Exactly! Anyone who says they don't love large men crying are either lying or they are large men who need to cry and we must help them.

Hi, there! Sounds like we might be a great match on topics, lengths, and styles. If you're still available, I'd love to chat and see if we can come up with something fun for us both! (Large men crying over betrayals while riding horses through a battlefield full of monsters? Sign me UP for THAT.)

As far as romance goes, I'm a woman, but (like you) I'm happy to write characters/pairings of any gender as long as they're all adults. 🤝
Sorry for the wait on a reply! And I'm very happy there are so many people that are here for men crying on horses. 😂 It's all we need in life. Is it cool if I pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back