• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest Checks

sharlene79

Looking for a good 1x1

Me:
I prefer female roles. Yes, I can do male, but would prefer to use them as NPCs.
Please be 18+
My typical post is about a page.
I crave romance in my RP's, but this does not have to be the whole RP.
I can do FxM (preferred) or FxF.
I will entertain a wide range of genres. But I dislike dark themes.
Mature themes are fine.
I prefer PMs, separate threads for IC and OOC.
I tend to avoid worlds where one of my modern characters couldn't exist. Up to a point I can edit a character a character to fit. That wouldn't work for, say, a post apocalyptic RP set a 100 years from now - unless they were frozen.

Below are a few specific ideas:

TBBT
Based on The Big Bang Theory set up. My character suddenly finds herself the center of attention for a small group of socially challenged males. The default for this is college or post college age.

Not Good Enough
My character is the precious daughter of a wealthy and powerful set of parents. No guy is good enough for their daughter. But that isn’t going to stop you, is it? Of course, you had better be worth it. My character has her standards.

Feral
Your character shipwrecks on a large island. There he encounters a young woman who seems to have never met a human being before. Sort of a reverse Tarzan scenario.

Super
I have a few superpowered characters. I'd like to select one of them to run in a 1x1. One is Nova (sun based powers). Another is Ricochet (sort of an Elastigirl type, couple extra related powers at a heavy cost in weaknesses though). Firestorm (pretty obvious power type here, but not my favorite character.)

All Mermaids Must Suffer a Fate Worse Than Death
Oceanographer wants to destroy the Mermaid race. She is seriously bent on revenge.

Characters
I have a plethora of other characters that have been in use by an old friend of mine. I may reclaim a few and turn back the clocks on them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back