• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest Checks

sharlene79

Looking for a good 1x1

Me:
I prefer female roles. Yes, I can do male, but would prefer to use them as NPCs.
Please be 18+
My typical post is about a page.
I crave romance in my RP's, but this does not have to be the whole RP.
I can do FxM (preferred) or FxF.
I will entertain a wide range of genres. But I dislike dark themes.
Mature themes are fine.
I prefer PMs, separate threads for IC and OOC.
I tend to avoid worlds where one of my modern characters couldn't exist. Up to a point I can edit a character a character to fit. That wouldn't work for, say, a post apocalyptic RP set a 100 years from now - unless they were frozen.

Below are a few specific ideas:

TBBT
Based on The Big Bang Theory set up. My character suddenly finds herself the center of attention for a small group of socially challenged males. The default for this is college or post college age.

Not Good Enough
My character is the precious daughter of a wealthy and powerful set of parents. No guy is good enough for their daughter. But that isnโ€™t going to stop you, is it? Of course, you had better be worth it. My character has her standards.

Feral
Your character shipwrecks on a large island. There he encounters a young woman who seems to have never met a human being before. Sort of a reverse Tarzan scenario.

Super
I have a few superpowered characters. I'd like to select one of them to run in a 1x1. One is Nova (sun based powers). Another is Ricochet (sort of an Elastigirl type, couple extra related powers at a heavy cost in weaknesses though). Firestorm (pretty obvious power type here, but not my favorite character.)

All Mermaids Must Suffer a Fate Worse Than Death
Oceanographer wants to destroy the Mermaid race. She is seriously bent on revenge.

Characters
I have a plethora of other characters that have been in use by an old friend of mine. I may reclaim a few and turn back the clocks on them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back