• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

--Skye--

Maclunkey#8265
Hello, my name's Skye! I have a few characters that I've wanted to play. I'm gonna give summaries for them here! If you're interested in any of them, PM me! I have plots for some of them, and I'd be fine doing a multi-character thing! Also, I usually do slice-of-life RPs (including fantasy slice-of-life), but if it matters at all, I've wanted to try a horror thing at some point. Can't say I'd be any good at it, though :vP

I have a bigger post with all of my characters on it by the way if you want to see descriptions for all of my characters and potential plots.

-Skye - A catgirl who's very innocent, and is probably my nicest character. ...She also might be my favorite :vP

-Yumiko - A mute girl who likes to tease people - though mainly just one person if she happens to meet the perfect target...

-Yuki - A ghost haunting a house and/or video game cartridge who's more of a playful spirit than a vengeful one.

-Emily - A deadpan, kind of shy emo girl who's an amateur witch!

-Aurora - A cross-dimensional unicorn hybrid who believes it's her job to make people happy...though the way she does it is she's kind of annoying.

-Sorebi - A know-it-all alien who monitors and sometimes abducts humans. Sometimes visits her disguised-as-humans parents...disguised as a human, of course.

-Doreiakuma (No wiki page) - A Japanese demon who, while murderous, is a little too obedient to commands. Mostly people he's trying to kill's commands.

-Chie - A catgirl whose brain is more cat than human. She likes to hang around a small hotel, whose owner is pretty much her foster parent.

-Taiyo - A robot girl sent to a random school in Japan (or somewhere else. Also, she knows she's a robot for just in case you thought otherwise)

-Shouko - A cute little kid who has a dream of killing someone! She has the ability to, but luckily, she hasn't pulled it off yet...

-Franzi - The ghost of a German mad scientist who works on a project deep in the Black Forest... She'd rather be alone and scares off any visitors, but she's too kind to actually kill anyone. (Preferably, your character would either be a secretly nice, but annoying, brat who messes with her once they realize she won't hurt them, or someone who's extremely curious in a way that's hard to get mad at. ...Granted, I think the first one would work best ^^)

-Hideko - An lonely and insane girl who'd do just about anything to have a friend. Basically, she's a yandere - mostly a harmless one (who albeit kidnaps people), but she can be a more aggressive one too, if you want.

Zoe (Unwritten) - A zombie that still has enough remaining intelligence to not want to hurt anyone. ...Well, mostly, anyway. You can't help natural urges!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back