• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Instead of Hell, I Ended Up Reborn As Something I Hate (Out of Character Thread)

The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess Can you please add more detail to your character? At least add more background. Also how is your character relevant to the plot? It is an isekai about basically villains who reborn as something they hated in their previous life. In best case, the character would be suboptimal.

RpN isn't letting me edit.

So

Adding info

Name: Ariiasq Drayceon
Age: Permanently 14 physically as well as in some mental aspects.
Species: Half dragon.
Gender/sex: Nonbinary (genetically female)
Pronouns: They/them
Appearance:
(Will draw, later)

Clothing: Dark, plain colors; nothing noticeable.

Likes: Dark, quiet places, killing someone cleanly and efficiently, Keeping secrets.

Dislikes: Children, illiterate people, loud noises, people they find dumb, bright lights, overstimulation.

Special ability: DragonAspect.

DragonAspect allows Ariiasq to take on some of the attributes of a dragon with all of the downsides plus some. The more they use, the higher the energy drain. If they reach the end of their energy, they will either A. pass out, B. Die, or C. Their cells will begin to deconstruct and they will start bleeding from every pore in their body. And then they die.

All attributes Ariiasq is allowed to take (only 2 or 3 at a time. They always have 1 active):
Wings: large (13-15 ft wingspan), draconic wings sprout from their back. High energy drain to create, but will not drain after they're established. Spell takes 24 hours to take effect.

Thermokinesis+passive thermal sense: The ability to sense and control the heat in the immediate (20ft in a sphere) area. Low energy drain while inactive; medium drain while in use. Very overwhelming, and can only be inactive for 20 hours; only 2 with moderate (moving enough heat to burn, but not incinerate intermittently) use.

Thermal invulnerability: Inability to be burned or really get uncomfortable in heat. Low energy drain.

Kerosene-like fire breath: A short supply of mildly hot (for dragonfire), sticky fire that they can spit a decent ways. Max about 7ft out. Very high energy drain to create and a very small supply.

Class/Job: Wants to be an assassin... but is currently stuck working off a debt they were born into... by helping build roofs.
Skills:

Pick-locking
Parkour (you cannot tell me someone who slaps shingles on roofs can't hop from building to building).
Very stealthy due to self-imposed training.
Good with their weapon of choice; a bladed ropedart with steel cords for ropes. The steel cord is sharp and has spikes embedded in it, and more often than not, part of it's wrapped around their neck under the guise of a scarf.
Hand-to-hand combat (kinda. It's like... streetfighting mixed with a rabid gerbil)

Personality: I'll write this in later

Past life background:

Sparknotes:
-Highly trained assassin.
-Did jobs for money under a mafia for a long time.
-Despised children/teens, small towns, manual labor, being tall/noticeable, and being near religious people.

This life Background:

The sparknotes:
-Has been in the same, tiny town their entire life working off an impossible debt.
-Is literally about to run.
-Can't run, yet, because they'll probably be caught.
-Has been training themself for years.
-Probably closer to 20, but due to the curse, they fall under 14.

Alignment/moral disposition: True neutral. They do what they think they should whether it's going against the general moral compass or not. They're not... selfish per ce, but they also couldn't give half a shit about people they don't know. They can and will kill in defense, to get paid, or because someone pissed them off enough that they felt the need to snap their neck.

Full list of weaknesses (leaving out the ability-exclusive weaknesses):
-Horrible weakness to cold. Ariiasq may lose the ability to function at all in below freezing temperatures, and if left to themself, will die very quickly (as in like... 3 hours until they're unrevivable).
-Blood coagulates very slowly (so... weak to sharp weapons).
-May be permanently 14, but they look... like 10. They can't do shit by themself.
-Very, very noticeable.
-All abilities are very draining, so it's rare to see them use any of them.
-Training is very informal, so they leave themself open a lot.
-Absolutely feral.
-Prone to overstimulation.

I am making my character right now. I don't have any digital art tablet thing, so I found a pic on the internet that should fit. Also "too pretty"? My character basically looks like a girl and is mistaken for one and has learned to just go with it.

I am making my character right now. I don't have any digital art tablet thing, so I found a pic on the internet that should fit. Also "too pretty"? My character basically looks like a girl and is mistaken for one and has learned to just go with it.

Ye; Arii's always been... average, lol. Being unnaturally pretty isn't one of their strengths. They're nice enough to be noticeable, but never something weaponizable unless they really try

I guess I will write a post. Also usually I have the rule that there must be reply posts within a week otherwise a person will be skipped and upon the second skip, so after two weeks of not posting, the person will be removed from the roleplay. Exceptions are if you actually let people know that you cannot post for a while and that the others should proceed without you. Also please dont write one liners, so write at least 80 words in a reply. Longer posts are appreciated.

Also seems HyrulesAngel hasnt updated their character sheet, so I cannot approve it.

Well it will take another day or two since my PC power supply gave up while I was working on my post. And it is kind of difficult writing posts from my phone.

I only post once everyone else does, so you won't have to worry about it from me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back