• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Instead of Hell, I Ended Up Reborn As Something I Hate (Out of Character Thread)

It can be like just levels with list of skills and titles or it could full numeric stats with like strength and skill levels. We dont have to do it. It was just an idea since I saw some isekai anime and manga include such a system even when not taking place in video games. So its up to you. Implement or not. My original plan was just to do guildranking with the group starting in the F or scrap class/questing with further classes being either E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS or copper, tin, iron, bronze, titanium, silver, gold, platinum and diamond. With them however attribute wise actually rather being stronger.

I'm fine with it ^^ they could run across the party while they're fox hunting

All right; I finally got some time to respond. Hello, all; I am Thanny and I hope to achieve great things with everyone present. It has been a while since I have participated in a written roleplay, so I am a bit rusty but intend to shine as I go along. Running into the fox hunting crew sounds like a neat idea, so I will see if I can toss my character into the ring and join shortly after acceptance. Thank you for the inclusion!

Thanks, Noodle. =) I have my character up and a post compiled. If anything seems out of place, Aniihya, let me know and I can change it.

It was more of a reactionary half-post, but will do. Let me know if it would be best removed.

Now I'm kinda curious, lmao

Would Flame's heat win (because it's energy and could probably go through the wind if they pushed hard enough)

or would Giltarn's air (since it's cooler than the surrounding air, pushing their heat through it would take more energy than Flame might be willing to give up)

I mean...

I'm not gonna test it, but I still find it an interesting concept.

Giltarn's probably out of Flame's range tho, lmao.

They'd have to get closer

Sounds good on my end. I apologise for this breach of etiquette. I am not used to such methods but will adjust accordingly. Thank you for mentioning it now before it became a pain for everyone.

Regarding Flame's ability, I personally think my character weaker in terms of air magic, so your ability would win that contest of strength. Thermokinesis is a terrifying ability in the right circumstances.

Terrifying indeed... until they pass out because I know for a fact Flame hasn't eaten anything in the last 24 hours, lmao

My characters have the bad habit of nerfing themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back