• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Instead of Hell, I Ended Up Reborn As Something I Hate (Out of Character Thread)

Seriously, ask people who havent posted yet before you post. Like write to Flame and me for example. But I am not going to tolerate people being inconsiderate.

Ah! the curse of notifications. I'll try to provide ats for you when I post if so.

It's cool, lol, just ping me if I haven't replied in like 2-3 days. I'm both forgetful and have a bit of a beef with RpN notifs

Noodle Time Noodle Time Vaea bought supplies for her. Only the tools and cooking utensils are shared. The others in the group still need to buy their own tents or yurts since that what Vaea bought can accomodate only two people.

Huh, Imma just leave it so Ren is gonna be super like "how kind" only to be very surprised that they're now sleeping under the stars XD If that's aight with you?

I'm sorry to say this, but I am going to bow out of this roleplay for several personal reasons on my end -- work, devotion of time, family, friends, and more. Feel free to do as you please with Giltarn, whether it be to keep him, to have him disappear, to watch a UFO explode him into a bazillion atoms, or anything else relatively painless. Thanks, and I apologise. I have been trying to work up the words for a few days now and wanted to say it before things get too protracted waiting for me to post.

I pray that all of you will have great fun even though I slip out. It was fun participating with everyone and seeing your characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back