• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Insanity Awakened 18

Hello lovelies ^_^
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please read everything before sending RP requests ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone ^_^ my name is Cori. You can call be Insanity or Cori. I am coming back from a very long hiatus and I'm hoping to start up some roleplays <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here are a couple of things you should know about me:

Roleplay Limits
πŸ’™I will NOT play out any sex scenes. Once the clothes start to come off, I prefer to fade to black. I'm not willing to bend on this at all.
πŸ’™Other things that I will NOT play out are rape scenes, incest, or pregnancies/little kids growing up (Depending on the pairings, I might be swayed into playing out pregnancies/little kids growing up)
πŸ’™I am okay with swearing and violence as long as its kept to a minimum
πŸ’™Drama + Romance are a must. I prefer a good mixture of both. If there is too much of one aspect over another, then I'll get bored.

Roleplay Spots
In order of preference, here are the following platforms that I would prefer to stick with
πŸ’™Discord
πŸ’™Google Docs
πŸ’™Threads
πŸ’™PMs
I will not roleplay over e-mails

Character Limits
πŸ’™I can play both guys and girls.
πŸ’™I am willing to double, triple, whatever. The more characters, the merrier
πŸ’™I prefer Cannon/OC pairings. If there is a Cannon/Cannon pairing you want, you'll have to convince me
πŸ’™Pairings wise, I can play M x F, M//, and F//. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with F// but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Post Length
πŸ’™I can write anywhere between 2 - 6 paragraphs. I tend to shoot for 5 or 6 paragraphs for the intro and then 3 - 5 for the rest of the posts. You don't have to mirror my post length exactly. So long as I have something to work with thats fine with me. I do, however, have to put out there NO one liners.

Other Info
πŸ’™All I ask is that you try to post once or twice a week and I will do the same for you. Depending on whats going on I may get up to 2 to 3 posts a week, but I do have a full time job. Therefore, I will post when I can
πŸ’™If there is going to be in a delay with your posts, please try to let me know.
πŸ’™I am very ditch friendly as well. It happens. If you are getting bored with an RP, please tell me and we could try and brainstorm something to keep it going. Otherwise, I tend to move on if someone hasn't posted and/or reached out within 1 to 2 months
πŸ’™As I have stated before, I am a HUGE newb when it come to this website.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I will leave a breakdown of the current fandoms I am craving at the moment. If there is a fandom that you are craving and you don't spot it on the list, feel free to ask about it and I will tell you whether or not I'm interested ^_^
πŸ’œ Indicates I'm craving
πŸ’­ Indicates I have an idea

13 Reasons Why
πŸ’šI can play: Zach Dempsey, Justin Foley, Tony Padilla, Tyler Down, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Clay Jensen, Alex Standall, Courtney Crimsen, Anyone else

American Horror Story
πŸ’šI can play: Charles Montgomery, Dandy Mott, James Patrick March, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Chad, Tate, Misty Day, Elizabeth "The Countess" Johnson, Donovan, Anyone else

Being Human
πŸ’šI can play: John Mitchell, Hal, Alex, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: George, Annie, Tom, Anyone else

DC UniverseπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Joker, Captain Boomerang, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Harley Quinn. Anyone else

Game of Thrones
πŸ’šI can play: Jaime Lannister, Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Jon Snow, Yara Greyjoy, Theon Greyjoy, Sansa Stark, Podrick, Anyone else

Harry PotterπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger, Fred or George Weasley, Severus Snape, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Sirius Black, Anyone else

Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
πŸ’šI can play: Kili, Thranduil, Legolas, Aragorn, Eowyn, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Bilbo, Thorin, Boromir, Pippin, Elrond, Eomer, Anyone else

MarvelπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Loki, Thor, PIetro Maximoff, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Tony Stark, Natasha, Thor, Peter Quill, Anyone else

Once Upon A Time
πŸ’šI can play: Rumple, Hook, Regina, Robin Hood, Hades, Jekyll, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Grumpy, Jiminy Cricket, Will Scarlett, Merida, Ruby, Prince Charming, Hyde, Anyone else

Scott Pilgrim
πŸ’šI can play: Ramona Flowers, Kimberly, Steven, Young Neil, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Scott Pilgrim, Wallace, Roxy, Knives Chau, Anyone else

Star Trek
πŸ’šI can play: Kirk, Bones, Khan, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Scotty, Spock, Chekov, Anyone else

Stranger Things
πŸ’šI can play: Johnathan Byers, Billy, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Steve Harrington, Kali "Eight", Barbara, Anyone else

SupernaturalπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester, Castiel, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Crowley, Gabriel, Anyone else

Teen WolfπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Scott McCall, Allison, Liam, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Stiles Stilinski, Lydia, Malia, Anyone else

The Walking Dead
πŸ’šI can play: Glenn, Daryl Dixon, Jesus Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Rick Grimes, Michonne, Abraham, Anyone else

TwilightπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Sam, Paul, Jared, Jasper, Carlisle Rosalie, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Jacob Black, Emmett, Alice, Seth, Anyone else

Umbrella AcademyπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Diego, Klaus, Five, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Vanya, Allison, Klaus, Anyone else

Vampire DiariesπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Damon, Elena, Tyler, Kai, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Stefan, Caroline, Klaus, Enzo, Anyone else

X-MenπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Young Charles, Iceman, Logan, Scott Summers, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Young Erik, Pyro, Quicksilver, Nightcrawler, Anyone else

Please read everything before sending RP requests ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone ^_^ my name is Cori. You can call be Insanity or Cori. I am coming back from a very long hiatus and I'm hoping to start up some roleplays <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here are a couple of things you should know about me:

Roleplay Limits
πŸ’™I will NOT play out any sex scenes. Once the clothes start to come off, I prefer to fade to black. I'm not willing to bend on this at all.
πŸ’™Other things that I will NOT play out are rape scenes, incest, or pregnancies/little kids growing up (Depending on the pairings, I might be swayed into playing out pregnancies/little kids growing up)
πŸ’™I am okay with swearing and violence as long as its kept to a minimum
πŸ’™Drama + Romance are a must. I prefer a good mixture of both. If there is too much of one aspect over another, then I'll get bored.

Roleplay Spots
In order of preference, here are the following platforms that I would prefer to stick with
πŸ’™Discord
πŸ’™Google Docs
πŸ’™Threads
πŸ’™PMs
I will not roleplay over e-mails

Character Limits
πŸ’™I can play both guys and girls.
πŸ’™I am willing to double, triple, whatever. The more characters, the merrier
πŸ’™I prefer Cannon/OC pairings. If there is a Cannon/Cannon pairing you want, you'll have to convince me
πŸ’™Pairings wise, I can play M x F, M//, and F//. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with F// but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Post Length
πŸ’™I can write anywhere between 2 - 6 paragraphs. I tend to shoot for 5 or 6 paragraphs for the intro and then 3 - 5 for the rest of the posts. You don't have to mirror my post length exactly. So long as I have something to work with thats fine with me. I do, however, have to put out there NO one liners.

Other Info
πŸ’™All I ask is that you try to post once or twice a week and I will do the same for you. Depending on whats going on I may get up to 2 to 3 posts a week, but I do have a full time job. Therefore, I will post when I can
πŸ’™If there is going to be in a delay with your posts, please try to let me know.
πŸ’™I am very ditch friendly as well. It happens. If you are getting bored with an RP, please tell me and we could try and brainstorm something to keep it going. Otherwise, I tend to move on if someone hasn't posted and/or reached out within 1 to 2 months
πŸ’™As I have stated before, I am a HUGE newb when it come to this website.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I will leave a breakdown of the current fandoms I am craving at the moment. If there is a fandom that you are craving and you don't spot it on the list, feel free to ask about it and I will tell you whether or not I'm interested ^_^
πŸ’œ Indicates I'm craving
πŸ’­ Indicates I have an idea

13 Reasons Why
πŸ’šI can play: Zach Dempsey, Justin Foley, Tony Padilla, Tyler Down, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Clay Jensen, Alex Standall, Courtney Crimsen, Anyone else

American Horror Story
πŸ’šI can play: Charles Montgomery, Dandy Mott, James Patrick March, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Chad, Tate, Misty Day, Elizabeth "The Countess" Johnson, Donovan, Anyone else

Being Human
πŸ’šI can play: John Mitchell, Hal, Alex, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: George, Annie, Tom, Anyone else

DC UniverseπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Joker, Captain Boomerang, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Harley Quinn. Anyone else

Game of Thrones
πŸ’šI can play: Jaime Lannister, Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Jon Snow, Yara Greyjoy, Theon Greyjoy, Sansa Stark, Podrick, Anyone else

Harry PotterπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger, Fred or George Weasley, Severus Snape, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Sirius Black, Anyone else

Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
πŸ’šI can play: Kili, Thranduil, Legolas, Aragorn, Eowyn, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Bilbo, Thorin, Boromir, Pippin, Elrond, Eomer, Anyone else

MarvelπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Loki, Thor, PIetro Maximoff, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Tony Stark, Natasha, Thor, Peter Quill, Anyone else

Once Upon A Time
πŸ’šI can play: Rumple, Hook, Regina, Robin Hood, Hades, Jekyll, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Grumpy, Jiminy Cricket, Will Scarlett, Merida, Ruby, Prince Charming, Hyde, Anyone else

Scott Pilgrim
πŸ’šI can play: Ramona Flowers, Kimberly, Steven, Young Neil, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Scott Pilgrim, Wallace, Roxy, Knives Chau, Anyone else

Star Trek
πŸ’šI can play: Kirk, Bones, Khan, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Scotty, Spock, Chekov, Anyone else

Stranger Things
πŸ’šI can play: Johnathan Byers, Billy, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Steve Harrington, Kali "Eight", Barbara, Anyone else

SupernaturalπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester, Castiel, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Crowley, Gabriel, Anyone else

Teen WolfπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Scott McCall, Allison, Liam, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Stiles Stilinski, Lydia, Malia, Anyone else

The Walking Dead
πŸ’šI can play: Glenn, Daryl Dixon, Jesus Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Rick Grimes, Michonne, Abraham, Anyone else

TwilightπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Sam, Paul, Jared, Jasper, Carlisle Rosalie, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Jacob Black, Emmett, Alice, Seth, Anyone else

Umbrella AcademyπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Diego, Klaus, Five, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Vanya, Allison, Klaus, Anyone else

Vampire DiariesπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Damon, Elena, Tyler, Kai, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Stefan, Caroline, Klaus, Enzo, Anyone else

X-MenπŸ’œπŸ’­
πŸ’šI can play: Young Charles, Iceman, Logan, Scott Summers, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Young Erik, Pyro, Quicksilver, Nightcrawler, Anyone else
Hello, I've been desperately looking for someone to do an Umbrella Academy rp with that allows me to be Klaus and it's been almost impossible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back