• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Inquisitor Academy (Spy School)

Eevie

She swallowed and hurriedly slid out of the limo. "T..thank you." She told the man who had opened her door. Her pale skin slightly caught the light which proceeded to make her only look more pale. Her red hair, however, seemed to reflect it in such a magnificent way that it looked as if it were dancing fire. Her blue eyes glimmered in excitement and worry. All in all.. she could easily resemble Fire & Ice by appearance alone. She tried to swallow down her nerves and hoisted her backpack up high on her right shoulder. She didn't have much, so it was only fitting. With a nod of encouragement from a chauffeur she flashed a rare smile and quickly proceeded inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I did a little research on you but don't worry, I didn't pry too much." Vishra answered. "Since I know your name but you don't know mine, let me enlighten you; it's Vishra." Waiting for the new girl, Mary, to reply, Vishra saw another late student come in. "Well, well, well. Looks like there's another late student."

@UnwantedTruth

Eevie

Her eyes were busy scanning the building's interior. She had fished her slightly crinkled and very creased letter from her pocket. Her eyes were wide and she had a curious look on her face now. She wasn't aware of the others in the building however. Her eyes were busy scanning for spots. Special spots. Hiding spots.

Mary furled her eyebrows together as she stared at the other girl, a world of confusion in her eyes. She...researched me? That's a little creepy. But then she decided to disregard it and held out her hand. "nice to meet you Vishra." she said a smile crawling back onto her face.

@vl8041

Lilly was basically freaking out. She just arrived at a school in a limo. She was never treated like this at home. She slid out of the limo an whispered "Thank you" as she stepped in front of the school. She was excited to start school. She saw another girl and smiled. She waved at her and walked near her. @UnwantedTruth

Headmistress Raven Renegade

The headmistress walked to the building's entrance and held the door open for the extremely late students. Her expression was cold, and not in any way friendly. "Enter the building. I am beginning the tour of the school. You will face your punishments for lateness later." She finished, and the students entered the building.

After letting the students enter, Raven moved to the front of the office, in front of the podium. "Students, welcome to Inquisitor Academy, school for spies and special agents. I am Headmistress Raven Renegade. You will be trained to act, defend yourselves, and steal valuable artifacts. Most of this was explained in the letter. The building you all now stand in is the administration building. Upstairs are the quarters for the teachers, and this room is the office and announcement room. You can come here with your questions. Your dorm keys are on the counter, grab them and follow me." Raven finished, then turned to exit the building.

@BobbyW

@Goddess Nebula

@Tamura

@GeoStone

@vl8041

@Deltorian Nephran

@Fezzes

@electroShogun

@Eagershadow3

@Midnight Phantom

@TrueBananaz

@Sneaux

@UnwantedTruth

@KristineluvsCookies

Vivian Blackheart

Vivian listened to the headmistress, silently grabbing her dorm key. She didn't care who she was bunking with, she just wanted to get to the punching of things. She wanted to train, and was itching for combat. Her hands twitched, and she walked quickly after Headmistress Renegade, ignoring the late students.

Evalynn notices more students entering, and silently take photos of all of them as they pass her. Seems like I'm going to do a bit more searching. Fun. She walks over to the counter and picks up a dorm key, and looks at the number. She smiles before walking over to the Headmaster, looking at the photos she's collected.

Excel quickly did what the Head Mistress told the students to do and he grabbed his keys, he felt a warm exciting feeling in his stomach, and he couldn't wait to start training. After grabbing his key Excel quickly took a deep breath and followed after Mistress Renegade with a noticeable but small smile on his face.

Mary's eyes darted to the headmistress. Huh? Spies? Special agents? Like some sort of spy school? That can't be right. I'm sure this is just a joke. Because, she ended her thought with a mutter, "there's no such thing as spy schools." she then walked to the desk and grabbed her dorm key.

@anyone

Anaxileah said:
Headmistress Raven Renegade

The headmistress walked to the building's entrance and held the door open for the extremely late students. Her expression was cold, and not in any way friendly. "Enter the building. I am beginning the tour of the school. You will face your punishments for lateness later." She finished, and the students entered the building.

After letting the students enter, Raven moved to the front of the office, in front of the podium. "Students, welcome to Inquisitor Academy, school for spies and special agents. I am Headmistress Raven Renegade. You will be trained to act, defend yourselves, and steal valuable artifacts. Most of this was explained in the letter. The building you all now stand in is the administration building. Upstairs are the quarters for the teachers, and this room is the office and announcement room. You can come here with your questions. Your dorm keys are on the counter, grab them and follow me." Raven finished, then turned to exit the building.

@BobbyW

@Goddess Nebula

@Tamura

@GeoStone

@vl8041

@Deltorian Nephran

@Fezzes

@electroShogun

@Eagershadow3

@Midnight Phantom

@TrueBananaz

@Sneaux

@UnwantedTruth

@KristineluvsCookies

Vivian Blackheart

Vivian listened to the headmistress, silently grabbing her dorm key. She didn't care who she was bunking with, she just wanted to get to the punching of things. She wanted to train, and was itching for combat. Her hands twitched, and she walked quickly after Headmistress Renegade, ignoring the late students.
Terence grabbed his dorm key and followed the headmistress. "I wonder what this punishment will be. Hopefully it is interesting or something I would never expect. She has to make an example, show what kinds of punishments are in store for students. I shall find out later like she said, now, let's just focus on the tour." he thought to himself.

Eevie

She swallowed and looked at the other people. They.. slightly scared her, but she didn't let it show. Nah. She just quickly moved to nab her key before getting trampled. She was very nervous to learn that they had room mates. She hadn't done so well with the other girls in the group home... she just hoped who ever it was.. was better than the.. She pressed her lips into a line to stop herself from thinking about her current situation. It was no good to think like that, and she knew it.

Evalynn notices Eevie and walks over to her. "Hello" She says, smiling at her. Lynn had a feeling she was uncomfortable, so she attempted to comfort her. She was going to get the punishment for being late after all. "Whats... your name"

@Sneaux

@Sneaux[/URL]

Eevie

"O..oh um... I'm Eevie." She replied quickly and held out her hand. She managed a weak smile in the process. Her eyes were still alive with energy, but nervous energy this time. They did most of her speaking for her. She was quiet, so, she often spoke with body language. If anyone would become friends with her, they'd probably end up noticing..

@Goddess Nebula

Lynn takes her hand and smiles "I'm Lynn" She says quietly, she taps the screen of her phone, which she holds in her other hand. "So... how did you get accepted into Inquisitor" Evalynn! That sounded rude! Phrase your sentences better next time. Evalynn exhale, she's not use to making interaction, but she needed to if she was going to even think about surviving the school. They would all be assigned teams or something, so she needed to improve her communication skills.

@Sneaux

Eevie

"Nice to meet you Lynn." She nods and listens to her talk. "I uh.. Letter in the mail." She replied to the question. "How.. how'd you come to be here?" She asked in turn. Her head tilted slightly and a curious look replaced the nervous one on her face. 'Thats right.. there are other people here.. they probably got letters too..'

Lynn lets out a small chuckle. "I got a letter as well. The seemed to like my programming skills, so I guess I'm lucky I got accepted." She looks at her feet. My parents are probably awake now. They must be worried sick that I'm gone. She remains silent looking at her feet. Serves them right. She looks up toward Eevie and smiles. "I wonder whats taking everyone else so long" She turn toward the crowd at the table.

@Sneaux

Eevie

"There's tons of people... stampede?" She lightly joked with a tiny laugh. Then she noticed the girl had said programming. "Programming? Like... computers and things?" She asked. Her eyes sparkled. That was new. Exciting. Awesome.

@Goddess Nebula

Lynn nods. "Y-yeah. I learned to program at a young age..." she laughs awkwardly. "W-what about you. Have any special skills?" She looks at the stamped of people and giggles. "They better hurry up. I don't think Headmistress likes to wait"

@Sneaux

Eevie

"Poor Headmistress." She giggles too. She sighs with a smile and rocks up and down on her feet. "I uh. I just. Kinda. Umm. I can find things." She shrugged. She was kinda just a good detective. Science of Deduction. Sherlock Holmes type stuff... though... she defiantly wasn't going to say that! This poor girl might think she's weird... or.. thats how she feels it would go.

@Goddess Nebula

As Jeice grabs his key, he hears another student muttering about how it just levitated away, as if carried by a ghost. Now his presence had made his classmates think their were specters in the academy. This would be an interesting year.

KristineluvsCookies said:
Lilly grabbed her dorm key and went to her dorm with her bags. She entered her dorm and found another girl in it. Vivian looked pissed off. Lilly just set herr bags on one of the dorm beds and then ran after Headmistress Renagade.
(Please check the over view for the dorm roommate assignments. Also we aren't suppose to be in our dorms yet)

@Fezzes has allowed me to control his character, for a bit due to his surgery.

Conrad Lyons

Conrad had been hanging around the front of the limousines when the teacher he when called for everyone to group up. As he began walking towards the rest of the group, a third limousine pulled into the drop off zone. "Del, have you got anything?" Conrad asked in a relatively quiet voice to Del as he walked back towards Conrad. 'I wonder if he knows about the new limo?'

"So, how was your ride?" Conrad asked as he walked closely with Del to the group of students. They were all milling around so and he was currently trying to talk to Del so he didn't bother trying to talk to anyone else. "Did you notice the extra limousine that rolled in?"

As he walked forward into the building, Conrad couldn't help but gawk at the magnificence of the building. Grabbing his keys, Conrad ran forward to the rest of the group.
'Let's see if anyone else wants to be friends.' As he thought that, he noticed that Del had gotten the same room as him. While slightly glad, Conrad felt the need to hide a knife under his bed or something.

@Anyone else, besides me.

Mary seemed to be confused when the Headmistress started talking about the school. "She did know what she was getting herself into?" Grabbing her keys, Vishra asks Mary, "Don't mean to come off as rude, but why did you get into this school? I'm pretty sure everyone here has a special skill of some sort that this school was interested in." Waiting for her reply, Vishra realizes the group has started moving and she too, starts moving.

@UnwantedTruth

Mary continued to walk along with Vishra. "My parents sent applications to a bunch of different schools. When they got this one-" she cut herself off as she processed that last part. "Special skill? Well, um, my wrist is kinda double-jointed...does that count for anything?" she asked.

"I guess you can consider it a special skill; depending on how you use it." Vishra replies. "I get the distinct feeling that she doesn't know she was accepted in to a school for spies." "Mary, your skill could come in handy if you were ever imprisoned. What do you think of the school so far? Oh, by the way, do you know that girl waving at you?" Vishra said pointing to the green haired, green eyed girl.

@UnwantedTruth

@KristineluvsCookies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back