• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Infinite Stratos (Harem and Action)

Would you feel bad for someone trying to impress you and they end up losing vision in one eye and a hole arm?

Huntrey said:
@SirDerpingtonIV
Bite me. Hehe, you think you're safe.

@PenBlade1326

Oh haha, I'm not accepting til the actual thread is made. To be honest there are things I'll ask you to look over, but I rather keep you in suspense and see if you change it yourself.
I AM SAFE! You'll choose the pretty girl or something. And I'll be safe. :P *Hides in corner, foaming from the mouth*

[QUOTE="Hope Robinson]Would you feel bad for someone trying to impress you and they end up losing vision in one eye and a hole arm?

[/QUOTE]
True, true.

Oh no, Please don't let that sway you, I'm a pretty interesting guy. Trust me, it will be quite the rollercoaster to get his heart.

In other words, expect plenty of drama, excitement, fun, and possible duels because teenage girls of freaking insane. lol

Speaking of which, is this going to be like the show where he's roomed with one of our characters, childhood friends with another, etc?

If y'all want to have one room with him, it'll be random. If you want to have childhood friend, then say so. If more then one person, it'll be random between them. Any other factors depend.

Huntrey said:
Oh no, Please don't let that sway you, I'm a pretty interesting guy. Trust me, it will be quite the rollercoaster to get his heart.
*Puts up giant walls* I SHALL NEVER FALL!

Huntrey said:
*Puts up giant walls* I SHALL NEVER FALL!

PenBlade1326 said:
Speaking of which, is this going to be like the show where he's roomed with one of our characters, childhood friends with another, etc?
And this is a good question.

Well no duels for the mechanic. She's IS-less at this point.

Im having trouble figuring out how she'll be well know as the IS mod/repair girl of the class early on in the story... Should that just be predefined or should she prove her worth in story... Maybe a connection with another character or something.... MEH I'll figure it out I guess.

Ulala, you could put her up for a childhood friend with Tsubaki, he could convince them. That or a backstory with him and his IS.

I'd like to be Tsubaki's childhood friend, but I have no idea what the past would be lol

Meh maybe she's just famous for her skill. Or rumors of the same thing go around the school quite a bit. Unless you have something specific you'd like to do for that.... I'll figure something out.

Same for mine. Something will get worked out...message me, Hunt, if you want to discuss anything in particular! Now, I'm off to shovel the snow to make a path to our car...12 inches of cold Hell xD

Szulu said:
Meh maybe she's just famous for her skill. Or rumors of the same thing go around the school quite a bit. Unless you have something specific you'd like to do for that.... I'll figure something out.
Whatever you feel like, I'm pretty easy going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back