• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Infinite Stratos (Harem and Action)

Hibiscus

Just Relaxing
Fan of Infinite Stratos? Want to chase a man by day and battle enemies by night? Want to experience another man able to fly the IS? I thought so!

Basically I got into Infinite Stratos recently, so I wanted to see if I could find some users to join me. No real plot has been decided yet, but we all know the setting and such. I'll be playing the male, so that leaves the rest of you to be females. I wouldn't mind someone taking the instructor, and co-instructor, but two maximum. So, let me get some interest checks!

*raises hand with question* Are the characters to be canon characters or originals? I'll admit I've only seen the first few episodes, but still yet cx

Yes! I just insist that its a small number. Two for students and one instructor. I only want two instructors, and I might take one of them, so I'll have more information when the thread is posted.

Yea, girls and instructors slots are still up. Now that we have three that show interest, I'll be making a thread here soon.

That'd be a really good idea for introducing others to the RP, Hope. :P I'll probably be making my CS last. I like taking rolls that aren't already taken most of the time. Because having two of the same character type would be wierd.

I'll start with y'all, and then they can come in as transfer students and such. We'll have to discuss plot and setting now, by setting I mean roommates and homeroom. I have a general idea, but I want to hear your thoughts.

Alrighty, my thoughts. I need to watch the anime first. :P

And my characters are normally either awkward, nerdy, jokers, scarred ones, antisocial, angry, or something else :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back