• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Malvo nodded. "Where's Masaru, by the way?"

"Cuddling with our little hellions." Dipper smiled as Malvo whined at the adorable image.
Yuki awed, "well i'm glad hey're getting a good nap."

(There would've been a huuuuuuge fight if he heard any of this XD)

Yuki awed, "well i'm glad hey're getting a good nap."

(There would've been a huuuuuuge fight if he heard any of this XD)

-((Oh definitely xD ))

Dipper nodded with a smile. "Don't tell him I told ya this, though. Ya know how he is when being mentioned in cute scenes."

-((Oh definitely xD ))

Dipper nodded with a smile. "Don't tell him I told ya this, though. Ya know how he is when being mentioned in cute scenes."
Yuki giggled, "known that since the beginning when he would nip at us for trying to hold him when he was a baby fox."

Yuki giggled, "known that since the beginning when he would nip at us for trying to hold him when he was a baby fox."

The twins awed with whines, while Malvo spoke.

"Dipper did that until he was six, though his nipping was more like bites.. Drew a lotta blood."

"Malvy!"

Yuki shook her head, "then y'll never hear the adorable stories of Masaru as a kid. . . that is if y'even want to hear them."

-Dipper paused, and widened his eyes at the forbidden tails as he moved closer. ". . . I'll stay."

Dipper gasped. "Tell me about the first time he tried sugar cookies! . . Pwease."
Yuki gasped, "i'm so happy y'pick that memory. Okay, this memory isn't exactly when he was a little baby. It was a few years ago actually. When we still lived in Florida before we came here, Masaru got signed up for charitable work from his probation officer. And with that, he had to work at a children's hospital as santa claus. And one of the kids, he actually grew quite attached to. Her name was Sophie and she was SO SO sweet. She loved Masaru like he was her big brother. Y'should've seen how lighted up she got when he would come back with treats and toys for the kids. And even Masaru." She then huffed, "sorry, just thinking of the memory. So, as weeks went on, Masaru's last days were coming up so on his last day, Sophie and her parents made him a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig batch of sugar cookies to say thanks. And with that. . . well history was made and his love for the food was created."

Yuki gasped, "i'm so happy y'pick that memory. Okay, this memory isn't exactly when he was a little baby. It was a few years ago actually. When we still lived in Florida before we came here, Masaru got signed up for charitable work from his probation officer. And with that, he had to work at a children's hospital as santa claus. And one of the kids, he actually grew quite attached to. Her name was Sophie and she was SO SO sweet. She loved Masaru like he was her big brother. Y'should've seen how lighted up she got when he would come back with treats and toys for the kids. And even Masaru." She then huffed, "sorry, just thinking of the memory. So, as weeks went on, Masaru's last days were coming up so on his last day, Sophie and her parents made him a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig batch of sugar cookies to say thanks. And with that. . . well history was made and his love for the food was created."

-Dipper gasped and held his own chest. "Oooh my gods, that's so fricken' sweet!"

Dipper pondered, trying to think of one he hadn't heard yet. He hummed. "Ya got any favorites?"
Yuki tapped her chin, "I mean, everything. I can't choose. Even when he hated me with every fiber of his being, i still love him and loved watching the moments he spend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back